Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

MySpace from the Female Perspective…

Gravyboat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys.

The other night, a hottie I met on MySpace came over to my place. We’d already hung out once, and already had sex.

While she was over, she asked to check her account on my computer, because she wanted to show me some of the ridiculous E-mails she gets on a daily basis from random guys.

Needless to say, I thought to myself, “Hmm. This would be a FANTASTIC case-study. Let’s do it.”

So she logs on, using my computer, and right away, she has about six or seven new messages. All of them are from guys she doesn’t know—guys who’ve just randomly contacted her.

Together, we read through them—and laughed at how pathetic they all were.

In fact, I’m going to give you two examples—verbatim. She even forwarded a few to me later on, because they were particularly awful.

Here’s a good one, although it can barely be considered English:

“Hello/goodbye/never be normal unless abnormal is taken... This is me this very second you are welcome. OHHHHH yeah I am the biggest vertically challenged woman LUVA! Just read or move your eyes from left to right on my page and see what I said at those moments in the past. OHHH those moments.... Im back no sorries just had a mental pudding moment and guess what it was cold-yummy with the spoon. Vanilla was its name and spponing with you dog is really a wonderfun thing to say. GAWD I love your smile! It's like starfish and coffee, maple syrup and jam. Butterscotch clouds and a tamborine with side order of ham! see you real soon same our channel, sa,e our station!”

And here’s another very brief one, from a guy who had E-mailed her five times (without a response)

“please tell me what a guy has to do to get your attention?”

There were tons and tons of other E-mails, too. In fact, just to give you an idea of how many “random” E-mails a hot girl gets on MySpace…she had 41 pages of them—in the span of approximately one week.

There were guys who sent E-mails about her smile (yawn,) guys who—I kid you not—sent POEMS, and guys who came across as apologetic for even contacting her. It was absolutely pathetic. And you know what? Some of them were actually good-looking.

After we laughed at these guys for a good 30-minutes (it really was interesting—I couldn’t tear myself away,) I brought her into my bedroom and f*cked her again.

And you know what’s funny? This girl contacted ME. She saw my profile, and she E-mailed me telling me I had a great sense of humor. I looked at hers, saw she was attractive and intelligent, and from there, it was on.

My profile, in my objective opinion, comes across as indifferent, independent, reasonably humorous, and certainly NOT looking for random poontang. And that’s the truth. If it’s there, it’s there—great. If not, I’ve got plenty of friends I actually keep in touch with through MySpace, so I have reason enough to be there regardless.

Most of the attractive female “friends” I have on MySpace are ones who’ve contacted ME. I haven’t met all of them, but that’s because I’m a busy guy, and I’ve got to prioritize.

The lesson? If you’re a MySpace addict, continue to practice what we preach here. Not only does it work, but sometimes women will contact YOU first. Plenty of them will be unattractive, but it’s easy enough to delete those E-mails.

Setting up a solid MySpace profile is kind of like being a rich guy who invests in a risky stock—you have nothing to lose, so there’s no harm in trying in order to see what you can get out of it.

fender85

Don Juan
Reaction score
Valid Points. So what would you suggest as far as profile setup?

DumpaLumpagus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes sir, spill the beans on how to make a funny chick-attractive personal page! Many would appreciate it.

ca1976

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey bro, can you post the link to your myspace page? I'd like to analyze what you've done right to get all these attractive girls to contact you.

Gravyboat

Don Juan
Reaction score
If anyone would like to check out my MySpace profile, I've posted a link in my DJ profile.

And I'm not saying it's the end-all-be-all of profiles. Not by a long shot.

But I'm willing to put myself out there for anyone who's interested in seeing what I'm talking about.

Gravyboat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sic...to be fair, I didn't start getting E-mails right away--I got them after six months or more.

And one trick is to SLIGHTLY update your profile every few days--even if it's just to change one word. I'm pretty sure the "updated" profiles appear earlier in search results, so if women are browsing, you'll get seen earlier.

ca1976

Don Juan
Reaction score
That was a good myspace profile. Some good humor in there with a touch of "bad boy" elements. Well done.

DumpaLumpagus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the comedy clip, good add. I don't know about those personal surveys, because I think they give too much info that a girl might want to find out for herself. Conversation Fodder. But what works, works.

You seem to be a pretty cool guy. Mission Accomplished. That's definately something chicks look for ;-)

Satisfying, yes.

Gravyboat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys.

Yeah, with the survey thing, I agree it can be tricky. So I tried to mix ACTUAL responses with smartass ones. That way, they know a few basic things about me, but others aren't really answered truthfully...

Dictatorsaurus

Don Juan
Reaction score
You have a very good profile. And the thing about your best feature being your lips...That's just too funny. Its like when chicks put breasts or ass.

Even with a very good profile, it is VERY hard to get noticed simply because chumps and spamming hot girlss inboxes like crazy. Most girls delete those emails because most of them sound the same and most of them are guys who just wanna f.u.c.k! You'd think they'd try to use some skills to get there.

Gravyboat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Dictator...

And it's true about women getting bombarded. That's why I really don't use MySpace to sarge--at all. If they come to me, great--but that's not why I'm on there.

If hot chicks get 40 pages of random E-mails per week, you'd have to figure even the average ones get bombarded to a reasonable degree.

To me, it's not worth the effort. Any women I meet from MySpace are just bonuses. Maybe I'll change my opinion someday if I go through a dry-spell, but for now, I'm happy with things.

Gravyboat

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure what you mean--I'm not apologizing for anything. I'm simply mixing some serious things with some humor. If you're too serious, you can come across as boring. If you're too jokey, you come across as a clown.

I'm not trying to impress anyone on MySpace--I'm just having fun. To me, that's what it's all about.

C00L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i hate myspace. jsut a huge online circle jerk.

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sicarious, It's just an online profile, nobody gives a **** about what your favorite color is or what you believe in. Of course it's important to believe in something, but not on a profile. A profile is to spark interest. So you should put something in there that does, not the same ol' same ol' that every other guy puts in there. It must be a enjoyable read, which gravyboats profile is. I even updated mine to spice up the fun factor in it. :)

kenypowa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Paul...you got a great profile over there. Very nice!! :D

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Online dating works for the attractive and/or desperate and I'd never trust a person if she/he were forwarding personal emails from others.

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Gravyboat
Setting up a solid MySpace profile is kind of like being a rich guy who invests in a risky stock—you have nothing to lose, so there’s no harm in trying in order to see what you can get out of it.
w3rd. :cheer: