Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

MySpace from the Female Perspective…

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Broham
MySpace is Attention ***** Central and not worth any man's time.
If it's merely AW central, then how do you explain the fact the myself and many of my friends are getting laid by meeting women through myspace?

Broham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ER!C L!VE
If it's merely AW central, then how do you explain the fact the myself and many of my friends geting laid by meeting women through myspace?
I'm sure if you put in the time, add 1000+ girls and send out bulletins, you'll get a typical mass marketing response (1-2%) Great. I don't have time to add all those ho's. Kudos to you if you are succeeding. If you have a quicker, easier way, please let us know.

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have 35 girls on my profile and rarely put out bulletins. Every month or so, I'll spend a couple hours adding about 75 girls and see what happens. If I added girls more often, I'm sure I'd have more pvzzy. I've been toying with one I met a few months ago. She's 18 and came over last night.

I can't think of a way I would have met her at a bar, mall or anywhere else without coming across as a creepy old man.

I like myspace b/c I can easily pick up younger girls - they're less inhibited when their friends don't know what they're up to. Their friends who don't like older men are the ones that kill the deals for us dudes who like the young'uns.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like myspace b/c I can easily pick up younger girls - they're less inhibited when their friends don't know what they're up to. Their friends who don't like older men are the ones that kill the deals for us dudes who like the young'uns.
Classic yet very very true!

Broham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ER!C L!VE
I can't think of a way I would have met her at a bar, mall or anywhere else without coming across as a creepy old man.
I think most girls would find a 31 yr. old dude on the Internet alot creeper than one in person. At least in person, the unknown factor is gone since you are right there in front of them. If your game is so good that you can come across as a non-creepy old dude to 18 y/os, why not game them in real life? Personally, if I was a chick I wouldn't trust guys online, unless there was some connection (they knew a friend/family member).

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Broham
I think most girls would find a 31 yr. old dude on the Internet alot creeper than one in person.
Yep. Seems counter-intuitive doesn't it?

However, it works! :)

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
I can't seem to get anything off of myspace. I'll get some replies but usually when I go for their phone number they get weird...or I'll get their instant messenger, but that's just more work. Maybe my profile's not so great and maybe my pic isn't either, but still it seems like I could spend 12 hours a day on myspace and not get a real meet with anything young and hot. Maybe some percentage of guys are getting something off of there, but thats true in any sarging grounds.

What Eric said makes sense about girls more wiling tol hook up without their friends to CB and if you get them isolated. And I'm an older guy interesting in younger girls, but I can't seem to make it work.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
myspace and hi5 are like big online communities that basically like udate.

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ketostix
I can't seem to get anything off of myspace. I'll get some replies but usually when I go for their phone number they get weird
I believe that online sarging and real life sarging are approached 2 different ways (unless you're a great looking guy who takes awesome photos).

Similar to a telemarketer who can not make a sale face to face vs. a realtor who has no idea how to market his product over the phone.

Read some of the material we have here about how to get girls on myspace and follow the instructions.