My Tip about how to be the center of attention at a party.

StuartScott

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Turbobird:
Back to this ‘center of attention’ thing. I’m not an expert about it, and I was hoping for more ideas from you guys. What do you do to get and remain the attention?

How do you post a tip that you don't even know works. Huh?

Turbobird

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by StuartScott:

How do you post a tip that you don't even know works. Huh?
I don't consider myself an expert in anything, but I want to share my ideas with you guys, and I hope that you too share your ideas with us, StuartScott.

I don't think people should have to be legitimated experts to post here.

------------------
/Turbobird

StuartScott

Banned
Reaction score
I don't consider myself an expert in anything, but I want to share my ideas with you guys, and I hope that you too share your ideas with us, StuartScott.

I don't think people should have to be legitimated experts to post here.

Well it's better to post from experience, what you've done and what you've seen done, not just to post what you think might work. I can tell from reading a lot of amateurs posts that they just post some stuff that they've never tried themselves. I've been to many parties and I haven't seen some of the stuff you posted. Maybe we just go to different parties, i don't know.

Anywayz.
Look in tips for my post on how to get girls at parties.

[This message has been edited by StuartScott (edited 05-30-2002).]

Turbobird

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it's better to post from experience, what you've done and what you've seen done, not just to post what you think might work. I can tell from reading a lot of amateurs posts that they just post some stuff that they've never tried themselves. I've been to many parties and I haven't seen some of the stuff you posted. Maybe we just go to different parties, i don't know.

Anywayz.
Look in tips for my post on how to get girls at parties.

[This message has been edited by StuartScott (edited 05-30-2002).]
I have looked at your tip and commented it.

I don’t totally lack experience. I’ve seen or done most of it. However, I don’t really know if it was helping me getting girls or not.

On a party this Friday, two more guys and I will sing a really funny song I have written. I will do most of the performance, so the attention will be mostly on me. I am also the one who will present the song and make some jokes about the Eurovision song contest before our song. Lets se how it goes.

------------------
/Turbobird

StuartScott

Banned
Reaction score
I have looked at your tip and commented it.

I don’t totally lack experience. I’ve seen or done most of it. However, I don’t really know if it was helping me getting girls or not.

On a party this Friday, two more guys and I will sing a really funny song I have written. I will do most of the performance, so the attention will be mostly on me. I am also the one who will present the song and make some jokes about the Eurovision song contest before our song. Lets se how it goes.

I also noticed that were from different countries. You live in Europe and I stay in the US, and I guess we may have different styles. I usually go to really big house parties and so on, and usually when I go to a small party w/ 10-20 people it's like a get together and I usually know some of the people there. I don't know, just my opinion. So I've never done some of the stuff you've done like sing in front of a lot of people or do Karaoke or whatever you do.

Turbobird

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

I also noticed that were from different countries. You live in Europe and I stay in the US, and I guess we may have different styles. I usually go to really big house parties and so on, and usually when I go to a small party w/ 10-20 people it's like a get together and I usually know some of the people there. I don't know, just my opinion. So I've never done some of the stuff you've done like sing in front of a lot of people or do Karaoke or whatever you do.
You are right. We don't have big house parties here. How many I know at the party depends. Sometimes I know them all, and sometimes I just know someone.

I don't think that anyone will expect someone to make a show at this party, but I like to make surprises.

In school, we arrange sittings with food, alcohol and dance. We sing drinking songs and people are supposed to go up in front of the people and do funny stuff. I really like that kind of party. I don't know if you do this in USA too.

------------------
/Turbobird

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, time to help u guys out.

i went to the party yesterday. this is what i did, and this is how i wanted to do it.
i walk in, take a look around the room, say hi to the host go talk to the guys i worked with.
Walk up to 2 sitting girls, getting to know them, saying to the cute one :"hey, there is a nice bed downstairs, come with me and lets have fun on it" she smiles i walk away ..night is still young.
walking up to 4 girls. getting in the middle, asking their names, telling them mine, saying "nice to meet u" walking away.

dancing with girls, taking one girl who's much older than me and showing her how to have good time (grabbing her by her ass , raising her up and spinning .) ;)

started to flirt with a girl, realized she was an attrention *****, she asks "u want to do body shot on me?" i say "i would, but u arent good enough" and walking away (this gets her very mad and she tries to get with me all night but i keep ignoring)

the girl i was gonna show the bed to gives me a hug as she's leaving home, i say "leave me your phone number, and i just might call".

having more fun with different girls. fun times.

JUNEPIMP

Don Juan
Reaction score
Different people like different things like clothes, smells, money, dancing skills, and other things like how you walk and carry yourself. But 2 be the center of attention it takes mindpower. When you have a lot of mindpower you have all the things I said above in a sense. SOMETIMES YOU CAN PIMP WITHOUT WORDS AND SOMETIMES IT'S BETTER TO SPEAK THOUGH AND YOU ACTUALLY LIKE IT WHEN YOU HAVE MIND POWER. It takes a lifetyme 2 get it tho. Holla at pimpin