Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My plate is pregnant what should I do.

trent81

Banned
Reaction score
I am laughing at some of the comments on here, now, you are Albanian, that means you are a Muslim. For you to do this back home, you are a dead man. If you are to do this here in America, well, you see the problems Americans have with marriage. They have a 60 percent divorce rate. The people don't understand how big this is for your culture and religion. And then you go tell your mom. If you abort the baby, your mother will make you miserable till death. Everytime something bad happens to you, she will say "You murdered a child from God" and then spit on you. Some of the cats on here act like American men and say "Fuvk it man, it's your life, you should worry about numero uno" But in reality, you and I know you are done my friend. Massallah, dad. I just hope you don't cheat on this woman and let that child be a bastard or a stripper. You know exactly what I'm talking about Arnavut.

Mr. Obvious

Banned
Reaction score
this may be lookyoung's thread, but KontrollerX owns it.

Lookyoung, you have been given the most obvious logical advice by some of the best players, and you will notice that the ones who are telling you to follow a brainwashed AFC path are the same ones who are still stuck in the matrix of group-think

think outside the box: why was this wh0re not using birth control?? Any grown woman who lets a man bust inside her WANTS to get pregnant........this was no accident, she KNEW what she was doing, and she did this AGAINST your will

yes, you are a MORON for busting inside her

but now is your chance to make up for that mistake. Say no to marriage (who the hell marries for that reason anyway? True love is the only reason to ever ever marry).

Do the legal thing and have the abortion to correct the mistake that you made. IF she does not want to abort, then I suggest you do NOT have some champagne with her to celebrate, and do NOT go party with her in a jacuzzi, because those might cause a miscarriage, and we all know you wouldn't want that to happen, would ya? ;)

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's given you a choice: Marry her or she aborts.

You've offered to raise the child outside of a marriage, but you clearly have apprehension about marrying this girl.

Forget about your mother, and your native culture. The only things you need to weigh are how much or little you want to marry her, vs. how repulsed (or not) you are by abortion, as you seem to have some qualms over that.

In my opinion, a child raised by two parents who forced themselves to marry is no better off than one raised by two free adults. I suppose there may be a stigma in Albania, but it sounds like that's her problem, not yours, and you can't change Albanian societal double standards in your lifetime. Do what's best for you.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo LY,

From what you describe, it sounds like YOU have already made the decision.

Is the girl that unattractive? Isn’t this what it comes down to? LY you envision a 9 and here a suitable 7 appears and you disqualify her. Unless there is something missing in the story, I cannot understand another reason other than you WANT better looking.

This is not all or none. It is not marriage or abortion. Although you may think she put an ultimatum on the table, she is afraid of your intentions and does not want to be culturally shamed. This is a completely normal response from a traditional woman. The decision is not whether you should get married. The decision is simply do you or do you not get the abortion.

If you choose to abort, you are throwing this Albanian girl to the curb. Which is fine because you will find another three women tomorrow. The fact still remains, you can only settle down with a traditional woman. Men of our thinking cannot connect with an American woman’s mentality. So I strongly advise you ask yourself if this girl falls that short in the looks department.

If she meets your minimum requirement in looks and has the family background you have described, I suggest to give her the test run. You DO NOT need to marry her. She will not push marriage if you correct this thought and statement,

I told her that I don't think I am ready to be serious with her
But it seems you have already made your decision.

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, it is established that you fvcked up, and now you have to make a decision, and either choice has a consequence.

WHICH CONSEQUENCE SOUNDS MORE TOLERABLE TO YOU:

1) Living and enjoying life generally, albeit with the occasional "aw shucks, I killed a baby though", or

2) actually LIVING YOUR LIFE FOR SOMEONE ELSE?

There's way too many perpetually-miserable people in this wealthy country, why join their ranks???

Answer seems pretty freakin obvious to me.

seth03

Don Juan
Reaction score
man u are a moron, i remember ur dumbass from those posts 2 months ago where u tried to make fun of me and 2 other posters....and REALLY made fun of one of them for choosing to be abstinent until marriage. How ironic is that, considering the problem you face now? Now you are whining to the very people u made fun of...waah waah i told my mom and now shes gonna kill me, waah. Look whos laughing now, faggot

Captain Harlock

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Obvious said:

Lookyoung, you have been given the most obvious logical advice by some of the best players, and you will notice that the ones who are telling you to follow a brainwashed AFC path are the same ones who are still stuck in the matrix of group-think

think outside the box: why was this wh0re not using birth control?? Any grown woman who lets a man bust inside her WANTS to get pregnant........this was no accident, she KNEW what she was doing, and she did this AGAINST your will

but now is your chance to make up for that mistake. Say no to marriage (who the hell marries for that reason anyway? True love is the only reason to ever ever marry).

Do the legal thing and have the abortion to correct the mistake that you made. IF she does not want to abort, then I suggest you do NOT have some champagne with her to celebrate, and do NOT go party with her in a jacuzzi, because those might cause a miscarriage, and we all know you wouldn't want that to happen, would ya? ;)
yeah great advice, poisoning her so she can get a miscarriage. And posting a ****ing wink smilie after it.

This guy banged her without a condom. He has to take responsibility. This has nothing to do with being an afc or whatever but taking care of your own goddamn child. What kind of guy would just turn his back on his kid?

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't believe some of the sdvice on here - have people not learn't a thing...

Marry her? give me a break - she's a fvck - somewhere warm OP was putting his d1ck until somethign better came along.

There is no question here.

you know what you need to do - so get it done.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well guys I slept about a grand total of 2 hours yesterday and she gets back from the doc and tells me that she is pregnant. Due date is march 11. The balls in my court. I have like 2 days to make the decision.

I am an idiot for telling my mother. She is probably going to tell my father and than I am really going to be fuked. The girl on the phone says to me we should get married in Vegas. I just told her i was sick to my stomach and really have to think about things

I think I am going to watch UFC 100 tonight with friends, have a few beers, smoke a joint( I dont smoke much weed anymore but I think I need it after this).

The funny thing is I thought I was possibly sterile. I was with a girl for 4 years who was on the pill and I busted in her every time and I was with another girl for 1 year were I busted in her every time.

With this girl we probably had sex 30-40 times I always used a condomn. Out of those 30-40 times I didn't use a condomn twice only busted in her twice. This sucks...

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
Yo LY,

From what you describe, it sounds like YOU have already made the decision.

Is the girl that unattractive? Isn’t this what it comes down to? LY you envision a 9 and here a suitable 7 appears and you disqualify her. Unless there is something missing in the story, I cannot understand another reason other than you WANT better looking.

This is not all or none. It is not marriage or abortion. Although you may think she put an ultimatum on the table, she is afraid of your intentions and does not want to be culturally shamed. This is a completely normal response from a traditional woman. The decision is not whether you should get married. The decision is simply do you or do you not get the abortion.

If you choose to abort, you are throwing this Albanian girl to the curb. Which is fine because you will find another three women tomorrow. The fact still remains, you can only settle down with a traditional woman. Men of our thinking cannot connect with an American woman’s mentality. So I strongly advise you ask yourself if this girl falls that short in the looks department.

If she meets your minimum requirement in looks and has the family background you have described, I suggest to give her the test run. You DO NOT need to marry her. She will not push marriage if you correct this thought and statement,

But it seems you have already made your decision.
Like i said this girl is nice. I am a hard guy to please and I never argued with her about anything really. She is a submissive woman and if I tell her to shut up she will. I don't take **** from woman.

She is like a 7. She is not super hot or anything. She is a 5'5 brunette about 130 pounds.

I think I am leaning on giving her a test run. I may have her live with me and see how things workout.

I was talking to one of my friends today and he told me that my main problem is that deep in my heart I don't ever want to get married and that is why I always find something wrong with woman.

The only way I would consider marriage is probably if I am forced to do it. And no guru I cannot relate to an american woman. With this girl I am not crazy about her but I know she won't be asking me to go to vegas with her girlfriends!

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
trent81 said:
Most of the Americans on this board will not understand your cultural problems here; YOU COULD BE KILLED FOR THIS. Does she have a brother? A father? In my country, which is similar to yours, you pregnate them, you marry them. Or they kill them. The Americans and other Westerners do not understand how fuvked you are right now. Either push her down the stairs or learn to love her. Your life (the previous immature one) is over. You are a dad now.
Back in the old days like 30 years ago My life would probably be in danger. Or you would be forced to marry the girl. In todays age your expected to marry the girl but people will just think your a scumbag loser if you don't. Even your own family will think this about you.

I feel like I am the toughest and strongest guy in the world. She does have 2 brothers but I am not really worried about them to be quite honest.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Obvious said:

Yes, kontroller x gave me great advice on this thread. I really don't want to marry this girl to be honest with you. To be honest this girl was just a plate that does whatever the fuk I tell her to do. I mean she totally loves me and is a good person but I was just getting to know her.

I fuked up and yes I was an idiot for busting in her. I guess I have to look on the brightside at least she is Albanian and not some american hor I met at the club.

I am 33 and am financially stable. I am more nervous about actually getting married with this girl. MY family is really going to put the pressure on me. When I told my mom she was so happy.

I mean this girl could potentially be the last pu$$y I will ever fuk and that scares the crap out of me.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Obvious said:
Newsflash - true love doesn't exist. Love is conditional.

Besides, all throughout history pre-arranged marriages were the norm. And they worked. They got us to where we are now. Why? Because when you have 2 people that are tied together on a ship, they find ways to make things work.

Mr. Obvious said:
Do the legal thing and have the abortion to correct the mistake that you made.
How is killing YOUR baby *correcting* the mistake you made? The mistake is having a baby out of wedlock, to correct the mistake means to at least try and make sure the baby grows up to live a normal life by attempting to start a family.

Mr. Obvious - it is quite obvious that you place absolutely no value on your own creative sperm and thus you are willing to abort the baby it produced. If your sperm has no value - and your sperm comes from you yourself then it's quite *obvious* that you yourself have no value either

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe guys who really don't want to get married and have children should just get a vasectomy. I wouldn't do it, and you might change your mind later on, but maybe you can have your sperm frozen or something. But if you're going to spin plates and you can't seem to find a woman that is worth marrying despite being advanced in age, or you don't want to get married or have kids then I don't see how being virile is that workable. Even if you have no qualms with abortion you can't make the woman abort if she doesn't want to. You can't make the woman give you custody either. All you can really do is wear a condom or withdraw. I just don't see always wearing a condom and fvcking plates you don't like that much a very viable alternative.

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd get a vasectomy except its expensive and recovery is painful.

Condoms are mandatory anyway for STD prevention.

Reaction score
Trader said:
Newsflash - true love doesn't exist. Love is conditional.

Besides, all throughout history pre-arranged marriages were the norm. And they worked. They got us to where we are now. Why? Because when you have 2 people that are tied together on a ship, they find ways to make things work.

How is killing YOUR baby *correcting* the mistake you made? The mistake is having a baby out of wedlock, to correct the mistake means to at least try and make sure the baby grows up to live a normal life by attempting to start a family.

Mr. Obvious - it is quite obvious that you place absolutely no value on your own creative sperm and thus you are willing to abort the baby it produced. If your sperm has no value - and your sperm comes from you yourself then it's quite *obvious* that you yourself have no value either

Mr Obvious once said he would make his own wife get an abortion if he got her pregnant before he was ready.

I thought that was pretty low.

Captain Harlock

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Vlad the Impaler said:
Mr Obvious once said he would make his own wife get an abortion if he got her pregnant before he was ready.

I thought that was pretty low.
more like borderline sociopath. Either that or he's got the emotional development of a 13 year old.

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And one time, he kicked a puppy.

SXS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean this girl could potentially be the last pu$$y I will ever fuk and that scares the crap out of me.
Why would she be the last pu$$y you will ever fuk ?

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
because hes gonna marry her and have more kids