My plate is pregnant what should I do.

Mr. Obvious

Banned
Reaction score
if everything that I said is ignored on a practical level, and I end up getting attacked by a bunch of emotional chicks on here, then how else am I supposed to help?

Me and lookyoung go back to 3 years ago, we are online buddies if anything, I wish he would listen to his fellow don juan right now and ignore all of the emotional p*ssies that are trying to shame him into "doing what is right".

again, abortion is the LEGAL operation/pill of correcting a life changing mistake, thus in the process saving 2 lives of two young immature adults who are in no way CAPABLE of properly raising a child.

There is absolutely no reason that this country needs yet ANOTHER broken home.

Honestly, I believe this whole generation of AFCs/attention wh0ring b1tches could have been saved if everyone who had no business having a child, ended up getting an abortion.

The issue with this country all started when children started being raised by "proud single moms" - most of them who chose to have a baby outside of a loving stable family.......all of this happened somewhere around the 70s/80s, and what you have now is way too many improperly brought up teens and people in their 20's who contribute to the downfall of this wonderful country.

A man who opposes abortion is either a religious nut, a feminized overly-emotional p*ssy, manipulated by what society tells him to be and to do, or just not very bright.

Yo, feel free to enjoy your crappy life dealing with some b1tch who you do not love, don't push for the abortion, do the right thing (do what all of the programmed AFC's are telling you to do), go ahead and make sure that everyone is happy except for you, it IS after all the way that the typical american man thinks

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Obvious said:
Me and lookyoung go back to 3 years ago, we are online buddies if anything, I wish he would listen to his fellow don juan right now and ignore all of the emotional p*ssies that are trying to shame him into "doing what is right".
I'm not trying to *shame* him into doing what is right. I'm TELLING him to do what is right - not for my sake, not for society's sake, but for his sake and the sake of his baby.

Mr. Obvious said:
again, abortion is the LEGAL operation/pill of correcting a life changing mistake, thus in the process saving 2 lives of two young immature adults who are in no way CAPABLE of properly raising a child.

There is absolutely no reason that this country needs yet ANOTHER broken home.
Yes - so to avoid another 'broken home' you just kill the baby. Mr. Obvious, what if YOU were aborted as a fetus? You wouldn't even be here today, you wouldn't even be given a chance at life. Think about that - deeply.

Mr. Obvious said:
The issue with this country all started when children started being raised by "proud single moms" - most of them who chose to have a baby outside of a loving stable family.......
Let me rephrase that: 'the issue with this country all started when GUYS who had no business having children, got some random girl he didn't even care about, pregnant and then bailed.'

Trying to place the blame on girls is ridiculous. Everyone knows you cannot expect a girl to take on any responsibility - the man must lead by example.

Mr. Obvious said:
A man who opposes abortion is either a religious nut, a feminized overly-emotional p*ssy, manipulated by what society tells him to be and to do, or just not very bright.
Explain to me how opposing abortion (a.k.a. not killing the baby that you created with your own sperm) makes you a nut or a pvssy, or manipulated by society.

Please enlighten me how caring for the child you created is *not very bright.*

Mr. Obvious said:
Yo, feel free to enjoy your crappy life dealing with some b1tch who you do not love, don't push for the abortion, do the right thing (do what all of the programmed AFC's are telling you to do), go ahead and make sure that everyone is happy except for you, it IS after all the way that the typical american man thinks
I'm all for making yourself happy, and not caring about trying to please the girl. But when you create a baby with your own sperm - it's NOT all about you any more little boy. It's about you and the baby.

Abortion is a reset button for men who are pussies and cannot own up to the baby THEY created with their own seed.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lookyoung said:
I fuked up and yes I was an idiot for busting in her. I guess I have to look on the brightside at least she is Albanian and not some american hor I met at the club.
Exactly. That's the bright side. You actually have a chance of making this work with her since she seems to be a decent girl.

lookyoung said:
I am 33 and am financially stable. I am more nervous about actually getting married with this girl. MY family is really going to put the pressure on me. When I told my mom she was so happy.

I mean this girl could potentially be the last pu$$y I will ever fuk and that scares the crap out of me.
Now this is getting ridiculous. Listen to yourself talk. You are considering getting married to this girl and instead of thinking about how you can make this work out - you are scared about some stupid BS how she could be the only girl you ever have sex with again.

Seriously, you need to CHECK YOURSELF.

PSYCHO

Banned
Reaction score
lookyoung said:
My plate is pregnant, what shall I do.
What in sam-hill??? How do you get a plate pregnant? Did you get excited while washing the dishes or something?

Plates don't get pregnant but hors do! Thus, this is why I say, "Say 'No' to hos" - because they will inevitably damage your mental and/or physical state - sometimes forever - a child is forever!

When you are on your own, you make decisions without interference.
When you are with someone else, you must consider them when making decisions. When you create a life-form, you no longer are the decision maker - the welfare of the child dictates all matters!

Fvcking is NOT A SPORT, as some here make it out to be!! Sex is a creator force - the most important force on the planet!! We are CREATORS!

My counsel to you is to NOT "play" husband/wife and have her move-in with you. If you play "married", it will be much harder to separate later once closeness has been established, and she will feel betrayed when you leave. Be honest with her and yourself.. Make all of your permanent decisions now and deal with all the stress now and do not keep stressing your mind for months/years!

The GREAT PR_L / LMS has said it best...

PuertoRican_Lover said:
For those of you who haven’t read it already on wvpimp00’s thread on the ‘pregnancy question’, here is my fictional, cough, cough, scenario of the dreaded “I’m pregnant” phone call!

The scariest feeling for an 18 year old man is when the dreaded "I'm pregnant" phone call comes in the middle of the night and you hear whimpering cries on the other end of the line!!!

Your heart will sink and you will get a big lump in your throat and become speechless, sweat will start rolling down your back and you will sense oncoming stomach cramps - you will begin to quiver and uncontrollably shake.

The shaking starts from your knees and your legs will be unable to support the weight of your body, so you'll look for a chair, but there will be none to be found, so in defeat you will just drop the total weight of your body onto the floor! You start hitting your forehead and pulling your hair, as if this will help alleviate the thump and heaviness that you feel in your racing heart!

You'll start whispering profanities and start murmuring to yourself "how could this have happened". Then you look down at your little penis and blame him to be the culprit – “such a little thing was given so much power”, you ponder!! But you soon realize that your little fellow was not the problem, rather it was your mind and your wrongful thinking for caving into your lusts for a hor!

Then you start praying that the test results were wrong or that this is just a hoax, that this girl is lying because she wants to trap you into a commitment...but her consistent pleas and cries for your understanding convinces you that she is not lying. Then you start becoming delusional and babbling incoherent utterances! You start obsessively lying to her, "I'll take care of the baby honey, I won't leave you - don't worry I'm here for you", all the while you are packing your suitcase and thinking of the fastest escape route out of the city.

After you make these false assurances to her you hang up and call your best buddy for words of comfort and guidance. You give him the news, he says in his most eloquent speech, "Damn, that’s fawked up!" and nothing else is said. Instead of his words comforting you, he only deepens your sense of panic and finally you come to grips with the severity and desperateness of your situation.

You use him as a sounding board and relate to him your current wretched condition, “Damn, I’m 18, in school, no job, I only had one woman and she got pregnant the first time we did it, in nine months I’ll be buying diapers at the Quiki Mart instead of beer, I’ll have to work two jobs to make ends meet, I will have no free time, my educational and career goals are on an indefinite delay, and my future love life looks bleak! What are my parents going to say, when they find out of my irresponsible conduct??? Your buddy in his profound verbosity responds back, “Yikes!!!” You hang up the phone wondering why this guy is your best friend.

You gather yourself off of the floor and you are ridiculously dizzy as a result of the swirling mess that you got yourself into. Then you try to swallow but you find that there is no saliva in your mouth and you make a loud gulping sound, “GULP!!!” Your mouth is dryer than dirt, and your head is pounding. You run to the mirror to see your physically deteriorating self, you don’t like what has become of you in the last 17 minutes! You grab your face with both of your palms and you break down and cry like a biatch and hit the floor once again!!

12 minutes of sobbing makes you feel a little bit better but it is no cure….”I have to be a man”, you say, in a high pitch nasally kid’s voice! Your 110 pound body frame, your undeveloped state of mind and your less than masculine voice reminds you that you are just a pathetic dependent child whose penis has wreaked havoc upon your early manhood – you once again start crying uncontrollably and fall to the floor like a weak feeble lamb that was just born, whose legs are too undeveloped to sustain the weight of his mass.

Suddenly the phone rings, and you wipe your tears away so that your vision is no longer blurred, only then will you be able to see where the phone lays. As you pick up the receiver you try to answer with a confident strong upbeat tone in your voice that belies your miserable and deteriorating mental state. You make a feeble attempt, “Hello”. Your girl is on the other end of the receiver and senses you are not the same man that you were 29 minutes ago, and she asks if you are “ok”. You try to respond but the lack of spit in your mouth and all that crying dehydrated you to the point of making you into a mute! You grab some water and drink it too fast to the point of choking and almost drowning yourself in water and in your own misery!

You run back to the phone and with mock confidence answer to her, “What’s going on?” She is blunt and to the point, “I’m not pregnant – I just had my period”. You are speechless once again, but this time you are not dumbfounded by misery but by joy and you try to act as if what has transpired in the last 29 minutes didn’t profoundly and negatively affect you, “Great, I wasn’t worried, I was ready to do what I had to do to take care of what I brought into this world”. You feel like a liar and a low life because you see out of the corner of your eye your luggage strewn on the floor bulging at the seams from your hurried plan to escape. Beside the luggage you had a map of the city with the fastest route out of town outlined in red!

You make another weak attempt to put a positive spin on what could have been a disastrous situation that would have had dire consequences on your future plans! You couldn’t think of anything original to say so you borrow from Shakespeare and firmly state, “All is well that ends well!” And then in a '****y and funny' Don Juan tone you blurt out, “You are on your period, so does that mean we are not having sex tonight?”

LookYoung, the moral to the story is - we never learn our lesson until our lesson is taught! The only sure way of not getting a woman pregnant is to abstain from sex!!! Duh!!

Trader said:
ITrying to place the blame on girls is ridiculous. Everyone knows you cannot expect a girl to take on any responsibility - the man must lead by example..
The woman is to blame - for the man is, by nature, the initiator - the aggressor. A man cannot be blamed for what he is naturally ordained to do!!! The female however, decides whether to accept his naturally wired dictates - and thus, she must be the gate and demand a life-term commitment, through marriage, before she opens her legs to a man! This is where the term "hor" comes from - she decides to be a hor instead of a wife - because she puts herself BEFORE the child's needs and dictates! She seeks pleasure before commitment!

THE CHILD ALWAYS COME FIRST!! He/She, the baby, didn't decide to be here!!

WE are creators of free-will! Did you know that? This is our POWER - our power comes from our free will! This is why the demons want to enslave us! To take away our POWER!!!

Our CREATOR powers!

Abortion is an EUGENICS agenda! Population reduction and control!!!

Last edited:

Mr. Obvious

Banned
Reaction score
Trader said:
I'm not trying to *shame* him into doing what is right. I'm TELLING him to do what is right - not for my sake, not for society's sake, but for his sake and the sake of his baby.

Yes - so to avoid another 'broken home' you just kill the baby. Mr. Obvious, what if YOU were aborted as a fetus? You wouldn't even be here today, you wouldn't even be given a chance at life. Think about that - deeply.

Let me rephrase that: 'the issue with this country all started when GUYS who had no business having children, got some random girl he didn't even care about, pregnant and then bailed.'

Trying to place the blame on girls is ridiculous. Everyone knows you cannot expect a girl to take on any responsibility - the man must lead by example.

Explain to me how opposing abortion (a.k.a. not killing the baby that you created with your own sperm) makes you a nut or a pvssy, or manipulated by society.

Please enlighten me how caring for the child you created is *not very bright.*

I'm all for making yourself happy, and not caring about trying to please the girl. But when you create a baby with your own sperm - it's NOT all about you any more little boy. It's about you and the baby.

Abortion is a reset button for men who are pussies and cannot own up to the baby THEY created with their own seed.
I do not know how to reply in broken down quotes, so I will reply to each paragraph you made by numbering my own, so for example my 1st paragraph will be in reply to the 1st statement you made after my quote, and so on so forth........

1) He has no baby yet, so there is no "sake" of the baby........and what do you mean for HIS sake? He already stated clearly he wants nothing to do with this, the best thing for him to do would be to get this taken care of and move on with his life, THAT is the best thing for HIS sake.

2) Tired argument from anti-abortion nuts. Someone who kills a baby will go to jail, abortion is not a crime, and since society and laws set standards for what is right and what is wrong, then having an abortion is not equivalent to killing a baby. To make an opposite point, I am sure that the law that says you go to jail for 20 years when you have sex with a smoking hot 17 year old (when the legal age limit in your state is 18) is also unfair (since you think the abortion law is unfair), but low and behold, society has accepted the statutory rape law as the standard too. There is nothing naturally wrong about going after a sexy gorgeous girl who is under 18 - the only thing wrong with it is that it breaks the law and you could go to jail. Well, with abortion, the law has also set the standard, and abortion is LEGAL. ABORTION IS LEGAL. Get it out of your head that you are committing a crime when a woman gets an abortion - the law has set the standard.

3) The men who got those random women pregnant did not want to ruin their lives by starting a family with some random ho, and when the random ho (who most likely tricked the man into getting herself pregnant) said that she is keeping the baby, that is when the man bails - he bails because he only has ONE life, and does not want it ruined by some random hoe. The only thing the random hoe needs to do is get an abortion and maybe consider starting a family when it is amidst a LOVING STABLE environment. The choice is easy for the random hoe, and if she makes the wrong choice and wants to ruin the man's life, then that man has every right to MOVE ON WITH HIS LIFE AND LIVE A GOOD LIFE - I have not seen a law written against this, have you? (as long as the man pays the child support with a monthly check, he is all set legally)

4) Its a child when it is 2 years old, 6 years old, 1 month old.......it is not a child when a woman says "hunny im pregnant, and you are gonna be a father!". There is no killing involved, I wish you would shut up about that already, its a tired argument. Caring for a child with a woman that you could care less about is the absolute worse possible way to spend the next 18 years for a man - and abortion is the legal solution to the problem.

5) Jesus man, i already told you that abortion is legal, it is a legal reset button to correct mistakes that are caused by this overly sexual society of the last 40 years. Learn to realize that we need to get with the times and adapt to the culture that is in front of us.

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:
Nonsense, abortion is just another tool in the thinking man's repertoire. Stifling a fetus is no different than putting an old dog to sleep, if not merely squishing a bug.

Life is short, live it at the expense of others, and be shameless about it.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
piranha45 said:
Nonsense, abortion is just another tool in the thinking man's repertoire. Stifling a fetus is no different than putting an old dog to sleep, if not merely squishing a bug.
So you are equating human life with that of a dog. Interesting

piranha45 said:
Life is short, live it at the expense of others, and be shameless about it.
Live life at the expense of others? Sounds like a parasite to me - sounds like something a girl would do

Mr. Obvious

Banned
Reaction score
Trader said:

Live life at the expense of others? Sounds like a parasite to me - sounds like something a girl would do

don't forget to reply to me, I can't wait to see you explain yourself out of the hole you dug up

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:
I'm glad you're open about approaching the issue from the rational perspective I've put out, though I suspect you are mostly ignorant of the explanation and details behind the principle.

BUT before you pursue this topic any further, you have a more pressing matter to engage in, considering this is sosuave.net. So read on...
WRONG! This is an indication of your AFC psyche. AFCs are the naive, selfless martyrs who get fvcked by society.

DJs are the ones who see what they want, and take measures to gain it. Their calculating, rational, and ultimately selfish behavior is what gets them what they want. I am disappointed that you have been around here as long as you have, yet have not picked this fundamental value up.

For your own self-improvement, I advise you look up Inner Game topics, so that you may cast aside the AFC subconscious you currently operate from. Do a search and read before you try arguing further, please.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ballie said:
If it is your child (established after a paternity test) - he / she is your responsibility and you need to man up to it.
I'm coming in late, but...

I don't believe in this.

Survival of a child once it becomes a child is the only concern. Babies no longer are dying left and right and the father has no effect on whether it will live or not.

I don't want children. I have no say in the abortion or not. I have no say in the amount of support stolen from me (excessive). So don't dump the responsibility on me. It will live.

I guess I'm just a bad person since I don't share the same emotional connection to babies that you guys do.

I'm not gonna do what will make me miserable just so everyone approves of me.

I don't know why you would tell your family though. They're bound to disagree with you. You don't go telling women about all the beliefs you garner from a site like this knowing they'll never understand and just think you hate women, so i don't know why you would go around talking about abortion to people you know will never ever understand. Sounds like you just let your emotions overrule your decision making process.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:

You wouldn't exist so you wouldn't care. And if you're religious you believe you'd be in heaven. I'm sure that would be miserable.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
piranha45 said:
I'm glad you're open about approaching the issue from the rational perspective I've put out, though I suspect you are mostly ignorant of the explanation and details behind the principle.

BUT before you pursue this topic any further, you have a more pressing matter to engage in, considering this is sosuave.net. So read on...

WRONG! This is an indication of your AFC psyche. AFCs are the naive, selfless martyrs who get fvcked by society.

DJs are the ones who see what they want, and take measures to gain it. Their calculating, rational, and ultimately selfish behavior is what gets them what they want. I am disappointed that you have been around here as long as you have, yet have not picked this fundamental value up.
There is a middle ground between the selfless naive AFC and completely selfish behavior, 'screw everyone at all costs to get what you want', you are espousing.

I like the term Rollo used: 'enlightened self-interest.' You go for what you want but you have yourself have clearly defined morals on what you will and will not do to get it (i.e. backstab others, etc)

If you don't have any morals and don't stand for anything, you are NOTHING.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
You wouldn't exist so you wouldn't care. And if you're religious you believe you'd be in heaven. I'm sure that would be miserable.
Non-sequitor - bringing religion into this - you must be bored

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Obvious said:
don't forget to reply to me, I can't wait to see you explain yourself out of the hole you dug up
Merry Christmas - you are getting what you wished for

Mr. Obvious said:
He has no baby yet, so there is no "sake" of the baby........
It is obvious that you do not define the *baby* as existing when sperm meets egg. Try telling that to scientists and watch them laugh at your face. Try telling them some hackneyed argument: 'Babies only exists when they feel pain.'

Mr. Obvious said:
and what do you mean for HIS sake? He already stated clearly he wants nothing to do with this, the best thing for him to do would be to get this taken care of and move on with his life, THAT is the best thing for HIS sake.
His sake = manhood. There is something called manhood. If you screw over your best friend for some girl or $$$ - you may live, but part of you has already died. If you are a captured soilder - and you cave in and give the enermy the coordinates of where your troops are stationed, you may live but your manhood has died.

I laugh when guys say: 'honor, respect' all that stuff is just BS. True, 'honor' gets thrown around a lot by manipulative girls and by society to get you to do things but I'm not talking about that bastardization. Honor and manhood still exist. Man up and take responsibility of your seed, of your child. But you never would - hey Forest Gump, run Forest run!

Mr. Obvious said:
Tired argument from anti-abortion nuts. Someone who kills a baby will go to jail, abortion is not a crime, and since society and laws set standards for what is right and what is wrong, then having an abortion is not equivalent to killing a baby. To make an opposite point, I am sure that the law that says you go to jail for 20 years when you have sex with a smoking hot 17 year old (when the legal age limit in your state is 18) is also unfair (since you think the abortion law is unfair), but low and behold, society has accepted the statutory rape law as the standard too. There is nothing naturally wrong about going after a sexy gorgeous girl who is under 18 - the only thing wrong with it is that it breaks the law and you could go to jail. .
Non-sequitor. No one here is discussing the legal aspects of abortion.

Mr. Obvious said:
Get it out of your head that you are committing a crime when a woman gets an abortion - the law has set the standard. Well, with abortion, the law has also set the standard, and abortion is LEGAL. ABORTION IS LEGAL
You want to make the jump that 'the law has set the standard' so you are now equating law with morality. So whatever legal is automatically moral. Nice try. Laws are arbitrary.

If you want to then argue morality does not exist, it is just arbitrary then go ahead. But next time you tell someone: 'Hey you *ought* to do this, or you *should* do this' - I'll tell you to shut the hell up - hey after all morality doesn't exist, anything goes.

Mr. Obvious said:
The men who got those random women pregnant did not want to ruin their lives by starting a family with some random ho
I don't care if the man did not *want* to ruin it by getting some random girl pregnant. He did it and that's the bottom line. You sound like such a girl: 'Oh...but...I didn't mean to!' Shut up and own it.

Mr. Obvious said:
and when the random ho (who most likely tricked the man into getting herself pregnant) said that she is keeping the baby, that is when the man bails - he bails because he only has ONE life, and does not want it ruined by some random hoe.
If you have only one life, then don't be taking high risk measures such as banging worthless girls.

Own it dude.

Mr. Obvious said:
The only thing the random hoe needs to do is get an abortion and maybe consider starting a family when it is amidst a LOVING STABLE environment. The choice is easy for the random hoe, and if she makes the wrong choice and wants to ruin the man's life, then that man has every right to MOVE ON WITH HIS LIFE AND LIVE A GOOD LIFE - I have not seen a law written against this, have you? (as long as the man pays the child support with a monthly check, he is all set legally)
Listen to yourself: 'the girl wants to ruin the man's life by NOT killing the child and actually having the baby like nature intended.'

Check yourself.

Mr. Obvious said:
Its a child when it is 2 years old, 6 years old, 1 month old.......it is not a child when a woman says "hunny im pregnant, and you are gonna be a father!". There is no killing involved, I wish you would shut up about that already, its a tired argument.
It is a child at conception. Hey you can call it what you want - it's not killing, it is just the elimination of a fertilized egg. Hey call it whatever, the bottom line is, if you don't perform the abortion, that baby is going to be born. And who the hell are you to decide whether that fetus should get a chance to experience life? Who are you? You are not God.

Think about it the opposite way. If your Dad told you: 'Hey actually I was going to have you aborted.' You would say: 'I decide whether I will live or not. You are not me, you do not get to decide for me.'

Mr. Obvious said:
Caring for a child with a woman that you could care less about is the absolute worse possible way to spend the next 18 years for a man - and abortion is the legal solution to the problem.
Think twice then before you bang that woman 'you could care less about.'

Mr. Obvious said:
Jesus man, i already told you that abortion is legal, it is a legal reset button to correct mistakes that are caused by this overly sexual society of the last 40 years.
And I already told you, we are discussing the moral aspects of abortion. This has NOTHING to do with the legal aspects of it.

Mr. Obvious said:
Learn to realize that we need to get with the times and adapt to the culture that is in front of us.
So now you want to follow society. If society says it's ok and it's legal, sign me up! I have no independent thinking of my own.

Bottom line - you don't want to OWN anything you do. How girly of you.

Luthor Rex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PSYCHO said:
What in sam-hill??? How do you get a plate pregnant? Did you get excited while washing the dishes or something?

Plates don't get pregnant but hors do! Thus, this is why I say, "Say 'No' to hos" - because they will inevitably damage your mental and/or physical state - sometimes forever - a child is forever!

When you are on your own, you make decisions without interference.
When you are with someone else, you must consider them when making decisions. When you create a life-form, you no longer are the decision maker - the welfare of the child dictates all matters!

Fvcking is NOT A SPORT, as some here make it out to be!! Sex is a creator force - the most important force on the planet!! We are CREATORS!
Welcome back PRL.

:woo:

picard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she seems to be a nice traditional girl. These women are very rare breed nowadays. you are very lucky guy to have her. You should not squander away this once in lifetime opportunity to marry her.

You would only ruin her life by not marrying her. She looks up to you as the man of the house. It is the best thing a man can hope for in this century.

Feminist have poison the dating relationship so badly that women just don't have the traditional feminine quality anymore.

I advise you to step up to the plate and marry this nice girl.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
Yeah, super touchy subject. I don't mean this in a religious sense, but a Humanist sense - I'd have the kid, afterall, it is a life...that's the way I look at it.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a certain degree of responsibility that you'll have to measure yourself up to in this. My take is that you don't abort the child and you take responsibility for it. Definitely get a paternity test, you have every right to do so. Do you marry her? That's up to you to decide, but from what I gather from this thread, probably not.

Now, that said, it's vitally important that you look at how you came to be in this situation. If for no other reason, then for sake of example for the rest of the guys here. Women become pregnant because they want to be. There are no 'accidental' pregnancies anymore. Always operate from this assumption. There are far too many ways to prevent pregnancy for this not to be the case. In addition to this YOU allowed it to happen by not taking steps to control the birth yourself. I realize it's difficult to objectively consider this while you're in the midst of hot monkey sex with a girl - especially if you've been sexually deprived for any length of time - but you need to look at her from the default perspective of her WANTING to become pregnant. That may or may not be the case, but it's the presumption you MUST operate from, in spite of yourself, your emotions, attachment, etc.

Why? Because this is what you will face. A potential lifetime connection to a woman by way of a child. This is what to think of when she says "don't put that rubber on, I want to feel you", "I'm allergic to latex", and "I can't get pregnant at this time of the month". Those are easy signs, but it's you being responsible for birth-control on your own that's at issue. It's easier to defend against a woman's prompts, but much harder to resist your own.