My Passion For Women Is GONE

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I stumbled across this yesterday and it made me think of this conversation. It's a good read, and there are lots of other good articles on the site and a few interesting field reports.

http://the3bromigos.com/2016/01/03/picking-up-girls-the-ugly-truth/

To quote the pertinent points:

Out of chasing your ambition, you will grow as a person both physically and mentally. If you’re dedicated to standing out from the rest with a great body, you will get noticed more and you will also be more naturally confident as a result – this is a lot more effective than the “fake it until you make it” advice. If you have a lot of money or are financially comfortable, you will be naturally more confident as a result – this is a lot more effective than the “fake it until you make it” advice. If you read books and travel the world sampling different cultures, you will become wiser and as a result, more confident – this is a lot more…okay, hopefully you see where I’m going.

By improving these facets of your life, your ability to not only attract the top quality girls, but to keep them onboard, will also drastically improve. You will also get to a stage where you won’t need to run around the streets or swipe through apps using gimmicky internet chat up lines – the girls will start coming to you. Well, maybe they won’t walk up to you, but you will certainly be getting a lot more invitations and that’s the battle already half won.

Point being, success with a 6/10 is not success with a girl one really wants. OP is well know for dating down, and even admits here that he only aspires to at least a 6/10. Seven years of dating sixes (or even below)....?? It's time to up your game.

You can wish into one hand and sh!t into the other; guess which one will fill up faster.

Sho-No-Luv

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you only think long lasting relationships with people married for a long time to other quality people is just on "T.V" you need to get out of your house.

T.V. shows more phukkery than people staying married for a long time than it does functional long lasting quality relationships.

Might as well tell people "Why work?" People get fired and work in crap jobs all the time so you'll "never" get a great job lasting for years.

You can either choose to agree and stay in miserable "comfort" with losers or look beyond a jaded close minded view and seek out people who are actually in long lasting, loving relationships.
Or, you can be like me create and own your own business!

weight issues, or kids, or financial issues, or personality/attitude issues.
Which ones concerns you the least which one is more adverse? Which one is apt to be easier to fix?

1. Weight
2. Kids
3. Financial
4. Personality, Character, Attitude, Morals

Think about this and ask yourself what you fixed about YOURSELF. Could it be possible to find someone like you were several years back? Maybe someone that has a lot of potential but not quite there yet? A lot of what happens to us in life is dependent on our choices and decisions, but sometimes people underestimate the power of luck. I'm a gambler and its mathematically impossible that there aren't ANY decent women left, you have to keep trying eventually you WILL meet one.

So far you've averaged around 30 women a year. In seven years this is over 200 hundred women! Not one of these women have fallen head over hills in love with you? :eek:To my mind that makes me think that you are doing something wrong? It just doesn't sound reasonable, either you're making bad decisions/choices upfront or you're not creating enough repore that leads to long term attraction.

Some people just luck out earlier than others. And some people are fortunate enough early on to be around others who have knowledge, wisdom and experience and they in turn pass this information on to others in their vicinity and these people progress faster than others.

Are MOST women ****ed up in the head, heart, mind and body?

ABSOLUTELY!!!!

Man, why are you banging your head against a brick wall? Apparently black women aren't working out for you so its time to choose another option.

You don't date other races of women at all? o_O

Trust and believe there are white women with dynamite shapes, personalities and demeanor. I'm not as attracted to Latinas or Asians, but there are some nice ones there as well. Oh, have you ever tried mixed race women?

In my mind the hardest things to fix are internal, otherwise externally it would be kids barring some birth defects, accidents etc.

Let's get methodical..

Create a list (running thread) and prioritize the women you date, place them on this list in a manner similar to the criteria above.
After each date report back here and tell us which category on that list that you placed each female on. Then describe the reasons why you placed whomever where you did. We will give you feedback each step of the way.

Let your experience, logic and gut be the judge.

Oh yea, and move out of Minnesota.

Sho-No-Luv

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Sho-No-Luv

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm white, I'm not good enough.....:(
Say what?:confused::eek:

Thats bullcrap, if Tenacity met a beautiful white woman that was good to him and was of decent character he would be off to the la, la land or Vegas! Lol :D

Not exactly why he's determined to keep sharpening his skills on unworthy candidates but hey, no sweat off my back its his life...

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not true.

I've seen black guys regularly out perform Asians and Indians when it comes to pulling hotties of other races. They occasionally out perform white guys too.

Remember that every black guy isn't a ghetto thug hoodrat. There IS variety.

Women care about what you can do for them a lot more than your race. Black males still enjoy sexual market value unlike Asians and Indians who are viewed more as "beta bucks" guys. This is IN GENERAL of course. Many Asians and Indians do very well too.
Hot does not mean quality. Yall don't realize that these girls are trash in the inside and are just using the black guy for a fetish or to get back at daddy. They are good for One night stands, but you end up paying the price if you stay with them longer. Tenacity is looking for something long term and it's best for him to stay away from interracial dating in general unless he wants to be ready in filtering out a lot of Mcdonalds quality girls. Think about it like this.... A hot girl with a ***** personality is like a BMW. Would I rent, lease, or buy an used one for short term use? Hell yeah, would I get in a 6 year loan for a new one? Hell no.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hot does not mean quality. Yall don't realize that these girls are trash in the inside and are just using the black guy for a fetish or to get back at daddy. They are good for One night stands, but you end up paying the price if you stay with them longer. Tenacity is looking for something long term and it's best for him to stay away from interracial dating in general unless he wants to be ready in filtering out a lot of Mcdonalds quality girls. Think about it like this.... A hot girl with a ***** personality is like a BMW. Would I rent, lease, or buy an used one for short term use? Hell yeah, would I get in a 6 year loan for a new one? Hell no.
And on the same token the only reason black women and women of minority date white men is because they perceive them to have money and more controllable and submissive

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I stumbled across this yesterday and it made me think of this conversation. It's a good read, and there are lots of other good articles on the site and a few interesting field reports.

http://the3bromigos.com/2016/01/03/picking-up-girls-the-ugly-truth/

To quote the pertinent points:

Out of chasing your ambition, you will grow as a person both physically and mentally. If you’re dedicated to standing out from the rest with a great body, you will get noticed more and you will also be more naturally confident as a result – this is a lot more effective than the “fake it until you make it” advice. If you have a lot of money or are financially comfortable, you will be naturally more confident as a result – this is a lot more effective than the “fake it until you make it” advice. If you read books and travel the world sampling different cultures, you will become wiser and as a result, more confident – this is a lot more…okay, hopefully you see where I’m going.

By improving these facets of your life, your ability to not only attract the top quality girls, but to keep them onboard, will also drastically improve. You will also get to a stage where you won’t need to run around the streets or swipe through apps using gimmicky internet chat up lines – the girls will start coming to you. Well, maybe they won’t walk up to you, but you will certainly be getting a lot more invitations and that’s the battle already half won.

Point being, success with a 6/10 is not success with a girl one really wants. OP is well know for dating down, and even admits here that he only aspires to at least a 6/10. Seven years of dating sixes (or even below)....?? It's time to up your game.

You can wish into one hand and sh!t into the other; guess which one will fill up faster.
That guy has completely nailed my philosophy on pickup. So true.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
You just don't understand how women operate.

Women are opportunists at the end of the day. The race of a the man doesn't matter. What matters is what he can do for her. You are clueless if you really believe only WHITE men can get a "high quality women". That sounds more like wishful thinking on your end than reality.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I wanted to BUMP this thread here. As you guys know, I put my real, raw, personal experiences on this board. This thread pretty much sums up everything I've been going through in the dating scene up to this point.

I was reading over this the other day, if anybody else has additional contributions, I would love to read them. But my decision from March 2017 (the last activity on this thread) was to REDUCE my criteria and just ACCEPT that I won't find a girl that I deem LTR worthy.

People have asked me: "Tenacity, out of 200 plus women, are you saying none of those women wanted to secure a relationship with you?"

No, that's not what I'm saying. I have had A TON of those women want me to commit to them, the problem is (like I explained) they would have one of the major issues going on that would cause me to step away from fully committing to them.

I don't believe my LTR criteria girl exists on the open market because the girl is too sought after in the Black Community to even be still SINGLE.

So if you guys scroll up through this thread, I basically took the side of Poon King. I'm fine with spinning plates for life and not doing any legal relationships with women. There's a lot of perks and benefits that come with this side.

Last edited:

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
The major issue is that you are not acting like a human being. Forget about the quality of the women. If 200 women throw themselves at any man the man is going to compromise on the relationship with one of them based on hormonal chemistry alone. If you push away 200 women it's because you don't have normal impulses.
Okay......but one of the reasons I've been successful is in controlling my impulses.

- Do you think I didn't want to give in to the urge to NUT in some of these chicks? Raw?
- Do you think I didn't want to give in to the urge to be a provider to some of these chicks?
- Do you think I didn't want to give in to the urge to "save" some of these chicks?

Of course I had those urges. My job is to control said urges if they don't logically match up. This is how dudes end up with 5 kids from 3 different women, or end up divorced paying alimony up the rear.

It's also how dudes end broke (as they have no discipline) and fat (because again, they have no discipline).

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't believe my LTR criteria girl exists on the open market because the girl is too sought after in the Black Community to even be still SINGLE.
Yup. Probably best that you give up on the "quality" girl, as she would not deal with your episodes. She would leave you.

You're not ready.

A crap chick will deal with your nonsense, and you will have to deal with hers. Accordingly, you will have to settle.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Yup. Probably best that you give up on the "quality" girl, as she would not deal with your episodes.
Sir, the moment I find one quality girl that fits all of the LTR criteria I listed........I will immediately run back to this forum and report it (if I'm still around here).

Of the 200 plus women I've dated, not ONE of them Guru has fit the LTR criteria I listed. Not one of them. I understand your argument is that I have some "attitude problem" that's driving the women away......but for your argument to have merit, the women have to be there in the first place to drive away. I have never had one woman that fit this criteria before Guru. Not one.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sir, the moment I find one quality girl that fits all of the LTR criteria I listed........I will immediately run back to this forum and report it (if I'm still around here).

Of the 200 plus women I've dated, not ONE of them Guru has fit the LTR criteria I listed. Not one of them. I understand your argument is that I have some "attitude problem" that's driving the women away......but for your argument to have merit, the women have to be there in the first place to drive away. I have never had one woman that fit this criteria before Guru. Not one.
Bro, I'm not into black chicks, but the two I met this year (who I didn't think were black) were within your "quality" criteria.

Yes, they were foreign, one from France, the other from Ethiopia. I have employed American black women in the past, so I do understand what you are referring to with "bad attitude."

Change who you are searching among.

Regardless ... I deal with your episodes with reason. These chicks I refer to are like white girls. They are not going to deal with even one episode.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Bro, I'm not into black chicks, but the two I met this year (who I didn't think were black) were within your "quality" criteria.

Yes, they were foreign, one from France, the other from Ethyipia.
Got it, but to be honest, those really aren't black women dude lol. I'm talking African American women. The actual Africans who come to this country, honestly, don't even like American black people lol.

Regardless ... I deal with your episodes with reason. These chicks I refer to are like white girls. They are not going to deal with even one episode.
I completely agree. My episodes have gotten a lot better this year. I've learned to just accept the stuff I went through growing up and get over it. I'm no longer mad at my Mother, or mad at my Father, or mad at women. I'm not mad at anybody anymore.

I'm focused on completing the remaining career and life goals I have, as well as, making it into Retirement. There are in fact things of this world I'm still fighting to change, but I'm just no longer trying to fight the entire world or change the world.

From a financial production standpoint, 2017 has been the biggest year of my career thus far, and 2018 is looking like it will break my 2017 record.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
No 20yo men are controlling those impulses. Were you born red pill? Lol
Lol Bro we as men have to start controlling them though. I swear I could have at least 10 kids by now :rofl:. I would be paying so much in child support, I would be on social media crying like Tyrese, talking about "What MORE do they want from me??"

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Tenacity the next step is to just gave fun. Thats the goal. Enjoyment.
Read the end of pooks book. The end is actually the best part.
You're correct Bro. I've noticed my journey has been the following:

- Age 16 to 21: No structure, thrown out into the world, completely lost, completely trying to figure out just what in the hell is going on.

- Age 22 to 24: Focused on finding myself, which included a brief period of being homeless but that homeless period was a required step of literally hitting rock bottom....to then start exploding to the top.

- Age 25 to 27: I've found myself, found my career and zoned in on it. Created a retirement plan and contributing to it. Finished all (or most) required college/schooling. Dating life exploded with more dates, a.ss, etc. than ever before.

- Age 28 to Current: Finances continue to grow strongly and everything in life has a solid foundation. Focused on putting the final "touches" on major long term decisions such as making kids, getting married, more career decisions, etc.

So it's like you start out confused, chaotic, and on an adventure........then once you DISCOVER your path, now it's all about sustainability and just learning to LOVE the life that you have, even if the life you have isn't completely 100% every, single, thing you dreamed of.

Listen, I have a lot to be thankful for. I do realize I come off a bit aggressive and pissed off on this forum, I think it's honestly just the way the TEXT comes across on the screen. If we all jumped on a Conference Call, I think you guys would see a lot of the things I say in a different light.