My Passion For Women Is GONE

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Tenacity's Situation

So long story short, all of my passion to date women is gone.

- Beginning in March 2010 is when I fixed a lot of my looks, personality, and financial issues to where I became "attractive" and was getting consistent/a lot of dates, pvssy, etc. I loved the consistent rotation from March 2010 until around 2015, when it started to get a little "old". But I continued doing it throughout 2015 and even into 2016.

- Today, in March 2017, I'm completely over the rotational/spin plates with just any type of woman shyt. I'm at the point NOW where I want something more serious, deeper, and a woman that I feel is more on my "level". But I feel as though this woman doesn't exist. You guys have seen the criteria before, it's a woman that:

* Has no major looks issues, meaning no weight issues, no disabilities, etc. She's a solid 6/higher.

* No kids, no financial issues, and she has her career/financial house in order

* Solid interest level with no personality/attitude issues

* Black, because I'm just more attracted to black women

- I just don't feel as though my criteria is something unreasonable, but for some reason I can't find this girl at all. I've been meeting women in Church, in Business functions, on Social Media, on OLD, everywhere, and it's always been a chick with ONE of the major issues, with either the kids issue, financial issue, looks related issue, or a personality/attitude/interest level issue.

- I have no more passion left to date any other woman BUT the woman I'm seeking. I'm not interested in any more dates, sex, or anything with any of the other women. But I'm STUCK because the only woman I have passion remaining for, doesn't seem to exist.

This is driving me crazy. Some guys have told me to MOVE, well, MOVE to where? I'm in the Suburb area, where am I supposed to move to in the country that's going to make this better?

Why do you guys think I can't meet this type of girl? Is my criteria unreasonable and I need to "settle" for a chick with a 1 kid or a chick with bad finances or something? The problem with settling is that I can't settle.....there's no PASSION left for any other women.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no clue where you can meet your unicorn. I do understand where you are coming from. I am tired of dating and would like something deeper. There are no quality women in my age range. There might be but I dont want to have to dig through trash to find them. I'm worn out.

I'm at the point that when the women I have in my rotation drop out that's it. I just got a new house that needs to be remodeled. I always have remodel work to do. I think I will just concentrate on that and let the sl uts just slide on by.

You are in a different situation. You are young and I have already procreated. I don't envy you. The state of women today really sucks. If you want more than just sex and entertainment the outlook is bleak.

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They're out there. I've met quite a few decent gals, but I haven't got my **** together just yet. I'm still banking on the idea that you gotta get them young before they're screwed up/over by a string of guys. Younger women are more moldable. You start going after girls in late 20's, they may have their **** together, but they are super stuck in their ways and sometimes prudish.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with settling is that I can't settle.....there's no PASSION left for any other women.
This is exactly my thinking brother. I'm actually planning to make a thread about it.

I'd rather do coke and bang hookers my entire life than settle for a woman I know doesn't satisfy what I want long term.

It may sound defeating to hear but I've come to realise that making women a priority in life in any capacity will only make you frustrated and miserable. Don't place your happiness in something you can't directly control.

Stay in your lane and find something that makes you happy enough that you could do it the rest of your life. Make that your goal. For me, it's financial freedom at as reasonably young an age as possible, while having fun along the way. Financial freedom will allow me to travel the world and pursue my cultural, historical and musical interests. If I reach that point and still haven't found a decent women, I'll accept it.

If you need women to be the final piece in the puzzle to "complete" you, you cannot win this game.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
I'm completely over the rotational/spin plates with just any type of woman shyt. I'm at the point NOW where I want something more serious, deeper, and a woman that I feel is more on my "level".
The issue is women don't care about this. Women are more practical, they care about man's use and resources. The serious, deeper stuff is what tv, movies, ads, and society has made men to believe is necessary in life because it makes the world turn.

But I feel as though this woman doesn't exist. You guys have seen the criteria before, it's a woman that:

* Has no major looks issues, meaning no weight issues, no disabilities, etc. She's a solid 6/higher.

* No kids, no financial issues, and she has her career/financial house in order

* Solid interest level with no personality/attitude issues

* Black, because I'm just more attracted to black women

- I just don't feel as though my criteria is something unreasonable, but for some reason I can't find this girl at all.
Bro this type of women does NOT exist.

I've been meeting women in Church, in Business functions, on Social Media, on OLD, everywhere, and it's always been a chick with ONE of the major issues, with either the kids issue, financial issue, looks related issue, or a personality/attitude/interest level issue.

- I have no more passion left to date any other woman BUT the woman I'm seeking. I'm not interested in any more dates, sex, or anything with any of the other women. But I'm STUCK because the only woman I have passion remaining for, doesn't seem to exist.

This is driving me crazy. Some guys have told me to MOVE, well, MOVE to where? I'm in the Suburb area, where am I supposed to move to in the country that's going to make this better?

Why do you guys think I can't meet this type of girl? Is my criteria unreasonable and I need to "settle" for a chick with a 1 kid or a chick with bad finances or something? The problem with settling is that I can't settle.....there's no PASSION left for any other women.
Again bro you won't meet this type of women. I don't know how you can't have passion have sex with a younger good looking girl though...

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I'm hoping we can continue this discussion because I'm sure a lot of my challenges are shared by other guys here.

#1.) RED PILLERS Do A Great Job Dissecting The Problem

I consider myself to have RED PILL knowledge of how this current market, women, etc. are working today. RED PILLERS have done a very good job of dissecting the problem, which includes everything of how women are just out of their minds today, the manipulation, the Family Court, etc., and all of this makes you AWARE now of what's going on out here in the market.

#2.) RED PILLERS Have Done A Piss Poor Job Of Offering WHAT'S NEXT?

But they have done a PISS poor job of offering information on what to do next? What's next? I'm still a god damn MAN with biological urges towards women, as well as, biological urges to be a Father or at least be in some sort of traditional relationship foundation. What the fvck do when I'm looking for something serious, more meaning, deeper, traditional, etc.?

The RED PILL only provides information in relation to the dating/fvcking stage. They will TELL you how to get laid and build up plates. What they WON'T tell you is what the fvck to do when you are looking for a serious relationship.

Anybody have any pointers? Or, am I just doomed to just having to continue to live my life spinning plate, after plate, after plate, of mediocre bytches that quite honestly.......I've lost ALL passion for to the point of where my DYCK isn't even getting hard over them anymore.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro this type of women does NOT exist.
Disagree. OP's requirements are pretty reasonable and fairly commonplace. However a lot of these women are highly sought after/ already in relationships / in the "party" phase.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I don't know how you can't have passion have sex with a younger good looking girl though...
Having passion to have sex with one is one thing. Having the patience to deal with the BS that comes along with one is quite another.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
@Tenacity

You've posted similar stuff to this before. You're still looking for this unicorn.

I think your problem mostly stems from refusing to completely accept reality. What "reality" you ask? The reality that the Disney fairy tail is 100% pure Grade-A horse sh!t. You are hanging on to the fairy tale for some reason.

Answer me this:

1. Why do you believe these "deep" relationships with women actually exist?
2. Why do you believe you can find a baggage free, consistent woman who will not change for the worst over time?

WHY do you believe these types of women actually exist? Why do you think I constantly say: "Women are only for sex, reproduction and entertainment"? I probably say that more often than most other things. There is a reason.

The main difference between us is I have accepted reality and you refuse to.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
1. Why do you believe these "deep" relationships with women actually exist?
2. Why do you believe you can find a baggage free, consistent woman who will not change for the worst over time?
I don't know, it's just seems as though they HAVE to exist. I know I haven't ran into one yet, but it just makes no sense to me that they don't exist in some form or fashion to where they are accessible.

I'm still not sure if I could perhaps be doing something wrong and it's making these women not flow with me or something?

Also yes, I watch social media and listen to other guys in their "relationships" and it just LOOKS LIKE they have found the exact type of woman I'm detailing. But for some reason, I haven't been able to find her. I'm talking since March 2010, I have dated well over 200 women and not 1 woman in that pile fit all of these criteria. Not 1....I had some that were close, but not the exact type.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know, it's just seems as though they HAVE to exist. I know I haven't ran into one yet, but it just makes no sense to me that they don't exist in some form or fashion to where they are accessible.

I'm still not sure if I could perhaps be doing something wrong and it's making these women not flow with me or something?

Also yes, I watch social media and listen to other guys in their "relationships" and it just LOOKS LIKE they have found the exact type of woman I'm detailing. But for some reason, I haven't been able to find her. I'm talking since March 2010, I have dated well over 200 women and not 1 woman in that pile fit all of these criteria. Not 1....I had some that were close, but not the exact type.
I would like to +1 this in response to @Poon King's question about why deep down I still want this type of relationship with a woman. I feel the exact same way and this type of stuff is what gets me very depressed from time to time. PK - would love to hear you break this down and elaborate further. Thanks.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Why? Why do they have to exist?

Just because you saw something on TV, that doesn't mean it has to really exist.

NOPE.

Ask yourself why some of the most successful and attractive men around still have failed relationships. Look at your Brad Pitts and your Mel Gibsons. At their peak they were among the most attractive, sexy and successful men around. If ANYONE would fine these unicorns it would be them. Yet they didn't.

Do the math.

LOOKS LIKE doesn't mean anything. Breast implants LOOK like breasts (usually). Wigs LOOK like hair.

People have to keep up appearances if they want to maintain their status in the pack. Its well known that a lot of these so called perfect couples have major problems they keep private.

The best you can hope for is a woman who believes you are her best possible option and continues to believe that until one of you is dead. That's as good as it gets if "commitment" is your thing. But guess what? A hottie 8-10 in her 20's will NEVER believe that. So if you want a loyal woman you're going to have to lower your standards on looks OR date women in their late 30's and higher.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Tenacity you cant change your playground? Surely there has to be better hangout spots where the females are more quality? Wine bar's? You seem to be a confident man with some financial means, what about a younger female (under 30) as opposed to someone closer to your age.

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
If you only think long lasting relationships with people married for a long time to other quality people is just on "T.V" you need to get out of your house.

T.V. shows more phukkery than people staying married for a long time than it does functional long lasting quality relationships.

Might as well tell people "Why work?" People get fired and work in crap jobs all the time so you'll "never" get a great job lasting for years.

You can either choose to agree and stay in miserable "comfort" with losers or look beyond a jaded close minded view and seek out people who are actually in long lasting, loving relationships.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
If you only think long lasting relationships with people married for a long time to other quality people is just on "T.V" you need to get out of your house.............You can either choose to agree and stay in miserable "comfort" with losers or look beyond a jaded close minded view and seek out people who are actually in long lasting, loving relationships.
Why? Why do they have to exist?

Ask yourself why some of the most successful and attractive men around still have failed relationships. Look at your Brad Pitts and your Mel Gibsons. At their peak they were among the most attractive, sexy and successful men around. If ANYONE would fine these unicorns it would be them. Yet they didn't.

People have to keep up appearances if they want to maintain their status in the pack. Its well known that a lot of these so called perfect couples have major problems they keep private.
These two quotes from Poon King and 9Volt represent the actual WAR that's going on in my brain lol.

- Literally, one side is saying what 9Volt is saying, that of COURSE these women exist and I just need to figure out a strategy to come across them, attract them, etc.

- Then the other side is saying what Poon King is saying, that of COURSE these women are unicorns and are mostly already OFF the market, or the ones that are still on the market are in such low number it's like trying to find Big Foot. Thus, criteria should be lowered to just "tolerate" a chick with either weight issues, or kids, or financial issues, or personality/attitude issues.

Now here's the question.........WHICH side is correct? I can go with either side, I can take the 9Volt route and do more "work", do more "filtering", try a different area, etc., to come across the chick I'm looking for. OR, I can take the Poon King route and just lower my criteria/settle with the chicks I've been getting.

WHICH side is correct?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These two quotes from Poon King and 9Volt represent the actual WAR that's going on in my brain lol.

- Literally, one side is saying what 9Volt is saying, that of COURSE these women exist and I just need to figure out a strategy to come across them, attract them, etc.

- Then the other side is saying what Poon King is saying, that of COURSE these women are unicorns and are mostly already OFF the market, or the ones that are still on the market are in such low number it's like trying to find Big Foot. Thus, criteria should be lowered to just "tolerate" a chick with either weight issues, or kids, or financial issues, or personality/attitude issues.

Now here's the question.........WHICH side is correct? I can go with either side, I can take the 9Volt route and do more "work", do more "filtering", try a different area, etc., to come across the chick I'm looking for. OR, I can take the Poon King route and just lower my criteria/settle with the chicks I've been getting.

WHICH side is correct?
Just ask yourself what you're gonna regret the most when it's your time to die, that you accepted some problem with a chick or spent more time trying. Don't think of the outcome so much.

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score

WHICH side is correct?
End up like PK and you'll be sitting online trying to recruit other angry hurt dudes to keep yourself "comfy" in misery.

You think PK will stick around to "help" those he claims to be "helping" if he found what he's looking for?

Don't be retarded. PK uses MEN more than he could ever use chicks offline. Because his track record proves he's more online using men for his own needs.

Enough of the BS Tenacity. You're expecting "perfection" in someone and then looking for ANY "imperfection" in an attempt to "prove" you're "always right" in order to justify your own thoughts.

People aren't perfect. Welcome to the real world. Doesn't mean there aren't many, many, many couples that far outweigh the BS negativity that gets promoted.

You seem like the type that could get everything you wish for and STILL find shyt "wrong" with what you want. At that point you have to wonder if it's YOU that's the problem. LIFE ITSELF ain't perfect.

Doesn't mean you have to accept what you don't want. But to sit there and find any and everything "wrong" with every friggin thing out there is insanity.

TheProspect

Reaction score
There shouldn't be a war in your mind... I would stop trying to "figure out a strategy to come across them, or attract them" and learn how to be good with or without such a woman in your life.

Not to be corny or "Disney", but stop searching, maybe one will come around.. maybe one won't, but you would have learned to be good without anyway.

I'm interested in being a father someday too, so I understand where you are coming from. In such a relationship where children are a possibility, the ONLY requirement I have for a woman is that she has to be someone I'd want my daughter (if I had one) to grow up to be like.

And if I don't ever come across such a woman until the day I die, I'm good, because I won't settle for less.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The women do exist but it is very hard to find them. I've been with a lot of bad bvtches in my life and I can honestly say I've never not got tired of a chick either.

So she may be some unicorn but after a couple months you are going to get tired of it. Which is the exact problem that I have to this day.

So until I find that perfect person I'm just going to keep swinging branches. Dating these model caliber women for months at a time until I get tired of them then move to the next one.