My Passion For Women Is GONE

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You interested?
Lol, im taken. But i do think he's quality, i just wonder if he's looking in the wrong places.
Insanity is defined as doing the same thing over and over again yet expecting different results...

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
@Tenacity

Is your highest goal in LIFE to find a "great woman"? Is that the only reason you get out of bed in the morning?

Please say no.

End up like PK and you'll be sitting online trying to recruit other angry hurt dudes to keep yourself "comfy" in misery.

You think PK will stick around to "help" those he claims to be "helping" if he found what he's looking for?

Don't be retarded. PK uses MEN more than he could ever use chicks offline. Because his track record proves he's more online using men for his own needs.

Enough of the BS Tenacity. You're expecting "perfection" in someone and then looking for ANY "imperfection" in an attempt to "prove" you're "always right" in order to justify your own thoughts.

People aren't perfect. Welcome to the real world. Doesn't mean there aren't many, many, many couples that far outweigh the BS negativity that gets promoted.

You seem like the type that could get everything you wish for and STILL find shyt "wrong" with what you want. At that point you have to wonder if it's YOU that's the problem. LIFE ITSELF ain't perfect.

Doesn't mean you have to accept what you don't want. But to sit there and find any and everything "wrong" with every friggin thing out there is insanity.
Here is what soft men like you don't understand:

I don't spread negativity. I spread knowledge. If a reality check makes you cry, you have a lot of growing up (and learning) to do.

Many men have said similar things about me.. only to return, weeks or months later and tell me I'm 100% right. Needing everything you learn and hear to "feel good" is for small children, not grown men.

You can learn the easy way through me, or the hard way through life. Your choice.

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
@Tenacity

Is your highest goal in LIFE to find a "great woman"? Is that the only reason you get out of bed in the morning?

Please say no.

Here is what soft men like you don't understand:

I don't spread negativity. I spread knowledge. If a reality check makes you cry, you have a lot of growing up (and learning) to do.

Many men have said similar things about me.. only to return, weeks or months later and tell me I'm 100% right. Needing everything you learn and hear to "feel good" is for small children, not grown men.

You can learn the easy way through me, or the hard way through life. Your choice.
You spread "knowledge" from the viewpoint of a failure.

A dude who claims to not need women yet cannot restrain himself from mentioning them every chance he gets.

Now put a lid on it before you get water boarded with a Disney marathon.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speaking of Disney... Beauty and the Beast is pretty funny from the perspective of this discussion... because Gaston the bad guy has plenty of chicks wanting to dry out his balls, but it's the Beast who ends up with the "quality" chick forever after. Pretty funny how both "sides" are depicted in the movie ;)

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity's Situation

So long story short, all of my passion to date women is gone.

- Beginning in March 2010 is when I fixed a lot of my looks, personality, and financial issues to where I became "attractive" and was getting consistent/a lot of dates, pvssy, etc. I loved the consistent rotation from March 2010 until around 2015, when it started to get a little "old". But I continued doing it throughout 2015 and even into 2016.

- Today, in March 2017, I'm completely over the rotational/spin plates with just any type of woman shyt. I'm at the point NOW where I want something more serious, deeper, and a woman that I feel is more on my "level". But I feel as though this woman doesn't exist. You guys have seen the criteria before, it's a woman that:

* Has no major looks issues, meaning no weight issues, no disabilities, etc. She's a solid 6/higher.

* No kids, no financial issues, and she has her career/financial house in order

* Solid interest level with no personality/attitude issues

* Black, because I'm just more attracted to black women

- I just don't feel as though my criteria is something unreasonable, but for some reason I can't find this girl at all. I've been meeting women in Church, in Business functions, on Social Media, on OLD, everywhere, and it's always been a chick with ONE of the major issues, with either the kids issue, financial issue, looks related issue, or a personality/attitude/interest level issue.

- I have no more passion left to date any other woman BUT the woman I'm seeking. I'm not interested in any more dates, sex, or anything with any of the other women. But I'm STUCK because the only woman I have passion remaining for, doesn't seem to exist.

This is driving me crazy. Some guys have told me to MOVE, well, MOVE to where? I'm in the Suburb area, where am I supposed to move to in the country that's going to make this better?

Why do you guys think I can't meet this type of girl? Is my criteria unreasonable and I need to "settle" for a chick with a 1 kid or a chick with bad finances or something? The problem with settling is that I can't settle.....there's no PASSION left for any other women.
why does her finances matter? does that simply mean that you don't want a girl who's in massive debt with terrible credit? or does your girl have to be rich/stock market savvy? does a girl in college who thus has lots of student loan debt count as bad finances or is that exempt?

aside from that minor tidbit, it sounds extremely easy to find a girl like that. there's something more to your standards that you're not telling us I think.

SuckItUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity, the quality problem is a real problem. I don't think your requirements are out of whack. It's good not to settle for mediocrity just because you feel pressure to settle down.

However, I do wonder if you're looking too hard. I'm a firm believer that things tend to happen when you aren't expecting them.

Be passionate, live life, and expect nothing and you'll find that in your natural state of living life the right type of woman can come along.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity's Situation

- Beginning in March 2010 is when I fixed a lot of my looks, personality, and financial issues to where I became "attractive" and was getting consistent/a lot of dates, pvssy, etc. I loved the consistent rotation from March 2010 until around 2015, when it started to get a little "old". But I continued doing it throughout 2015 and even into 2016.

- Today, in March 2017, I'm completely over the rotational/spin plates with just any type of woman shyt. I'm at the point NOW where I want something more serious, deeper, and a woman that I feel is more on my "level". But I feel as though this woman doesn't exist. You guys have seen the criteria before, it's a woman that:

* Has no major looks issues, meaning no weight issues, no disabilities, etc. She's a solid 6/higher.

- I just don't feel as though my criteria is something unreasonable, but for some reason I can't find this girl at all. I've been meeting women in Church, in Business functions, on Social Media, on OLD, everywhere, and it's always been a chick with ONE of the major issues, with either the kids issue, financial issue, looks related issue, or a personality/attitude/interest level issue.

- I have no more passion left to date any other woman BUT the woman I'm seeking. I'm not interested in any more dates, sex, or anything with any of the other women. But I'm STUCK because the only woman I have passion remaining for, doesn't seem to exist.

This is driving me crazy. Some guys have told me to MOVE, well, MOVE to where? I'm in the Suburb area, where am I supposed to move to in the country that's going to make this better?

Why do you guys think I can't meet this type of girl? Is my criteria unreasonable and I need to "settle" for a chick with a 1 kid or a chick with bad finances or something? The problem with settling is that I can't settle.....there's no PASSION left for any other women.
It reads like a shopping list. One day you might meet a woman and fall in love. No, wait! That's too Disney!:D

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity's Situation

I literally dated hundreds of women like this, except they weren't black and at least 7s, more 8s and 9s. I haven't met any women who don't fit this criteria.

To all you men who said this type of woman is non-existent, who and where the hell have you been dating?

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Now here's the question.........WHICH side is correct? I can go with either side, I can take the 9Volt route and do more "work", do more "filtering", try a different area, etc., to come across the chick I'm looking for. OR, I can take the Poon King route and just lower my criteria/settle with the chicks I've been getting.

WHICH side is correct?
Bro why are you such at odds with yourself on this simple issue? I also hate to say this on this site but who said you are perfect for this unicorns you are seeking? These unicorns could think you have: weight issues, financial issues, personality issues, behaviour issues, etc. You are driving anonymous internet posters giving you good advice crazy because you do selective listening. You only listen to what you want to. How the heck are you not going to drive a good looking girl crazy?

Some guys have struggled so long and so hard to be where they are at, they think they are OWED a young beautiful sexy women with no baggage. Life does not work this way. Women do not care about your struggles. Women do not care about your fight. Women do not care what you have been through. The ONLY thing women care about is whether or not you have use for them.

In any case in my opinion the best place you can find your unicorn, a girl to "connect" with, a girl to get "deep" with, a girl to be your "soulmate" is Church. Even then it can be iffy but I think its your best place.

Last edited:

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your passion has to be for YOURSELF.

So you have a good job, you're in shape, [insert whatever qualifications you have for yourself]--those things only give your life whatever meaning you assign to them. Whatever feelings you have about those things are feelings that YOU generated. I can tell by your posts that you don't really enjoy your experience of yourself (or else you wouldn't need a woman). Why? What can you do to make your experience of yourself more enjoyable? Every day find one thing you can do for you to make your life more enjoyable.

Location matters--I've already told you this. Get your azz to New York, Charleston, Boston, Miami, San Diego (OK, no black women in SD but the bodies on the girls out there might change your mind); find the city that has the highest amount of women that fit your criteria. The suburbs suck--you're gonna need a bigger net. College towns are great--seriously.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
This last one made me jiggle. It could be my preconceived notions, but I think black chicks are a) players, b) have children early on, and c) have some sort of financial dysfunction. There are two conflicting cultures that influence blacks, the white culture, which discriminates, and the black culture, which promotes *b!tch and ho*. I just don't see how a person could be healthy in such situation. Your best choice would be to settle for a mulatto chick from Latin America, imo anyway.

I met fine looking black women in Tampa. I don't find this to be a problem at all.

Now this is a major problem. No matter her race or color, by the time she has financial security and real estate, she wants to have children, and they often do. My cousin didn't chose to get married, instead she had sex with a wheelchair guy, got pregnant, has a child. There are a lot of women out there who have children. Those that do not have children, are usually party girls, who are not interested in long term relationships.

This is also problematic, because girl would either have child, and is not able to have solid interest, or it is a party girl with her interest is only sex. Both of these girls would have attitude issues, if they didn't have this dysfunction one would have a husband, and the other one wouldn't be a party chick.

Your problem is you want way too much. Proper thing to do is to lower your expectations. Just keep everything reasonable.

* no children
* fine looking
* settle for just high enough interest

I'm in a sort of similar mental state. I had this urge to get married, I'm 36 it's time, I want children. But I jumped on a wrong opportunity with some luggage and attitude. We didn't get along, she left, I didn't even notice it, and don't want to see any women ever since. I don't have the urge to have someone near me anymore, I get alone by myself pretty well. By any means I am not depressed. I had an ex plate call me recently, we met and we ****ed and agreed to be FB, and I only followed on it once, I don't want her she is dysfunctional and has ugly face. Then by buddy tried to hook me up, this girl called me, asked to meet, I went cold on it. For right now I don't want anyone near me. You can say that I lost my passion for women and you would be correct. Women after age 22 are like used cars, and there is no such thing as a perfect used car. Good enough is what's out there.

Last edited:

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Tenacity it's a struggle, and even if you scream to find and pick the best one, once you get involved you're still going to find things that are a struggle.

Thechamp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What's wrong with wanting to find the one I agree with the op once you hit your mid thirties your mind changes, your emotional age and mental age are confused , no one wants to die alone

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
K. Let's just all calm down for a second and apply a bit of logic, instead of the usual emotive bullsh!t like "good women don't exist", and the like....

Any man who says good women don't exist is basically saying he doesn't deserve a good woman, because the following is his belief system, at least on a subconscious level:

Good women don't exist > therefore good men don't exist (it's not fair to generalise to one and not the other) > hence, I am a man > therefore I am as undeserving as every other human being on the planet.

For those that can't understand how this belief system is a self-fulfilling prophecy, I only feel pity; I advise it's not dating tips or pick up skills you need, rather a few sessions of professional psych counselling first. You are clearly trying to run before you can walk.

Two points to conclude:

-There are millions of happy couples in the world, and equally millions of perfectly happy, satisfied singletons.

-That means your problems with women / relationships / dating aren't born from 'issues with the dating market' or 'all women being like that'. They are born from your own mindset. To be perfectly frank, and with due respect, no one else gives a fck about your romantic situation, and nor should they.

Your situation and feel feels are your own responsibility and yours alone, so quit expecting an entire race of women to meet your every expectation of perfection because that really is never going to happen. We know some women are disgusting, so fcking what, get the fck over it and sort your attitude out.

Last edited:

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity's Situation

Why are you so hard on yourself?

I understand how you feel. Now you wanna settle.

Move where stuff happens, stop looking for chicks (let them find you), you need to meet chicks in activities you love.
Also, stop seeing any issues has a red flag. Everyone has issues, including you. Learn to manage them (issues sûre suck, some are deaddeal but some like farting should be nobiggy)