Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My nipples are swollen =\

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know... either way sucks, that's for sure, but at least an operation on only one side would cost less.

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

daytona

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's just a major mindfvck and I think about it all day, every day. I'm just glad I have it bad on both sides and I don't just have one growth. I really need surgery but I'll wait a little longer. Eventually I'll just have to tell everyone "Screw you guys, I'm getting nipple surgery.". It's the only way to get it done and I know they wouldn't understand. This REALLY sucks :(, we are cursed.

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do your parents know that it isn't going away by itself? A lot of people think it is always temporary since a lot of guys get it during puberty.

yep

Don Juan
Reaction score
i cant belive its not paid for by med insurance since it is usually called by what could be a unbalance..ect.

if the endo i go see thursday says he cant help me im going to want to punch him....lets hope to god i remember not to take my test pills that day....

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yep said:
i cant belive its not paid for by med insurance since it is usually called by what could be a unbalance..ect.

if the endo i go see thursday says he cant help me im going to want to punch him....lets hope to god i remember not to take my test pills that day....
It's not covered by insurance because they call it a "cosmetic" procedure.

Why would you get mad at the endo... he doesn't do the surgery, the only way he'd be able to help you would be if it was temporary gynecomastia but you've had it for 5 years.

yep

Don Juan
Reaction score
well see in my case the doctors are pretty sure its called by a high prolatin level caused by what may be a tumor in my brian.

Where i live the doctors are SLACK on doing stuff. They dont care about you all they care about is getting paid for selling you off on some bullsh!t excuse.

You would understand if you lived here.

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yep said:
well see in my case the doctors are pretty sure its called by a high prolatin level caused by what may be a tumor in my brian.
:eek: Dude... I think you have more important things to worry about than Gynecomstia...

The Inside Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
whats up guys...gyno is a curse i had since13 til 20, no steroid use at all, no weed until years after I had it. I had the surg., painful but worth it. No one has any idea of the effect on self esteem, etc. unless they have had it. cut your bf% in the meantime and save for the
procedure.

yep

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am worried about the important stuff its just i cant do anything about the tumor (that might/might not be) so i figure some adivice on other stuff work be cool until they can do surgery on my head or meds or whatever. Just trying to get everything sorted out.

I kinda want the tumor cuz if i have they can fix that then having a tumor the doctor told me would actually make the insurance company pay for my
Gyne. Which is cool.

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Inside Man said:
whats up guys...gyno is a curse i had since13 til 20, no steroid use at all, no weed until years after I had it. I had the surg., painful but worth it. No one has any idea of the effect on self esteem, etc. unless they have had it. cut your bf% in the meantime and save for the
procedure.
How much did the surgery cost you?

The Inside Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the surgery was around 2000, outpatient, in his office and not the hospital. it was in ohio, where almost everything is cheaper than where I live now. took 2 hours and I was fully awake. painful at the time, but changed my life forever