My nipples are swollen =\

yep

Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anybody know why that would happen. Im supposed to see the endroconologist may 29th but its driving me crazy. You can see it threw my shirt and ive been bulking/cutting and my shirts that i bought are fitting good except for that.

It kills me..its not so much that i care what people think...its just that when i take my shirt off everything else except that looks good and it ruins my body...imo.

Has anyone ever had this problem or know someone who has? I would love any advice that u could give me to get rid of it. Its driving me crazy.

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could be Gynecomastia... I have it, it sucks. How long has it been like that for? Are there hard lumps underneath the nipples?

Omen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You didn't mention steroids, but if you are on them, and didnt cycle right and take the appropriate cautions, it could well be gyno. And if that is the case, you F'd yourself up.

I'm not saying you take them, but I have had people ask me this before, then they mention steroids, and then I smack them on the head like the V8 commercial. They then ask how to get rid of them.

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gynecomastia isn't always caused by steroids. A lot of guys get it when they go thru puberty but most of the time it goes away. Occasionally it doesn't.

yep

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kerpal said:
Could be Gynecomastia... I have it, it sucks. How long has it been like that for? Are there hard lumps underneath the nipples?
ya actually there are

and no..no steriods..i have had it since puberty and it hasnt gone away. That was about 4-5 years ago. It just started getting worse when i started working out about 6 months ago.

lordson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i got that during puberty too, hardish lumps underneath my nipples, i was so worried it was male breast cancer, i went to see a doctor, and she told me it was just normal in puberty

mine went away a few months later

sorry to hear yours hasn't yet

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you're 20 and you've had it for 4-5 years so I hate to tell you this but it's not going to go away by itself. You need surgery. I'm 22 and I've had it since I was 13. It sucks but I can't afford the surgery so I've basically written off the next few years of my life at least as far as sex/physical appearance goes.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kerpal! I've seen a progress photo of your chest and it isn't even that bad.

Once you have a chick in your bed, she is not going to reject you because of that. She isn't even going to know until she is already half naked! I used to think my chest acne was repulsive but knowone even cares.

edit: I just checked your thread and you look dam good(no homo) girls would love to play with your nipples

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They look a lot worse in person than they do in pictures.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude! you need a reality check. You are in top shape, better then 98% of the population, girls would love your body.

I don't have gyno but I swear my nipples are uglier then yours (big) but I've never had a girl complain, they are too excited squeezing your muscles.

daytona

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 18 and I have noticed gyno ever since I started working out. Since I lost a lot of fat, I am now left with "puffy nipples". They stick out about a cm and this is killing my self esteem. They are fvcking up my nice chest, completely. They show with pretty much every shirt I wear. I don't want to get surgery so what I'm trying to do is work out like crazy and build enough muscle that they won't be noticeable anymore (stretched out over the muscle, not sticking out). Do girls actually care about this?

Oh and I was never on roids :p .

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you really have Gynecomastia, and you've had it for a while, the only way to make it go away is thru surgery. Bulking up your chest will probably make it look worse since the nipples will stick out more.

daytona

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, the doctor told me I have it a while ago :( . I don't see how they could still stick out if I get my chest RIPPED. They should stretch over the muscle instead of sticking out. Right now I still have a bit of fat on my chest and that's what makes them stick out. After a hard workout session they don't usually show through shirts as much because all the muscle becomes active and takes up volume. I've been working out like crazy and it's improved the situation a bit.

yep

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got some advice from a website that said if you do vetical bench to cut the lower part of your chest it will help alot. Like laying down on a bench but your head is lower than your feet then bench that way.

Who knows...im going to try it. Maybe i will see results before i go see the endocronolgist.

Edit: They also said drinking will cause this but anyone know if smoking would?

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard that smoking weed can cause it.

I don't know what your case looks like but for me no matter how big or "cut" my chest got, it would still look terrible because my nipples are all puffy and they stick out a lot. So bulking up my chest would just make them stick out more.

bombtrack

Reaction score
tits

-come on now think about the pot thing-60% or more of the world population would have ***** tits if pot caused it!-and every small tit woman would be a pot head!-that's an ole' wives tale-

ShockerGuy50

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have gynecomastia and it never bothered me until lately and when I looked for solutions the only thing that seemed to be a perma fix was surgery. When I realized that I was crushed because I don't have the funds for surgery. (I think it was around $4000usd) Has anyone ever gone through the surgery? I am open to the idea of it if I can get the funds but this is such a setback for me at least.