My Guide to Treating Women like "Dirt"

Status
Not open for further replies.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know where all this treating women like trash talk comes from, 'cause it's not true. You just have to be not so "nice" and available / needy / accommodating. Being a gentleman or even sweet isn't a turn off. But you don't want to be too serious or show too much interest, either. Being a challenge works very well. You definitely DO want to be sexual. You also have to be attractive to them, and not act like a weak sissy.

Just because you use sarcasm, are ****y, and tease doesn't make you a jerk. It's all part of the fun, and how most people socialize. Especially in the seduction game... you don't act "nice". Who gets turned on sexually by nice? You gotta flirt, charm, get into that naughty mood. I don't recall a sexual conversation that was ever "nice".

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
instantnoodles said:
To be honest..who cares? Everyone has their own philosophies in life. Let him do what he wants to. Maybe it makes him happy.

Not everyone has the same values or beliefs. Don't get mad at P-man if he doesn't think like you do. A depressed person will be pessimistic about life. A happy child will be excited about the new gift he got. People have different attitudes in life. (shrug)

If people don't like my values, well then they won't stick with me...or will they? It all comes down to these two choices and one of the two shapes who you are.

Truth...women get more wet when you give them a healthy doses of emotional abuse every now and then.....guys saying otherwise don't have any real experience....women must feel inferior to you to stay wet..

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djgirl said:
It's a subconcious thing in people in general....if deelp down the woman feels inferior to the guy and feels lucky to have him han that s hat makes her wet and experience passion for the guy.......no woman will choose a guy that she feels superior to unless she wants to use him for stability or his money.

My GF is a very high quality girl, and as soon as i start getting too nice or to safe with her her passion starts to dwindle...her tone of voice everything..then bang a healthy does of emotional suffering such as canceling a date to gt drunk and go clubbing or standing her up then making a good excuse or being very late...she starts acting extra sweet and soft again.....of course she acts upset initially but then gets soft acting and is more wet and aroused tan before.....it's just how it is..i don't do these things on purpose as well.....i can be a reallyselfish person so it comes naturally for me.

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Play Her Man" - are you at war with women or something ? :crackup:

You should write up a e-book sometime.... Your outlook on them is hilarious.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
zinc4 said:
Truth...women get more wet when you give them a healthy doses of emotional abuse every now and then.....guys saying otherwise don't have any real experience....women must feel inferior to you to stay wet..
:up: :up:

100% truth. A woman must experience pain and strong emotions.. otherwise she will get bored and abusive. SHE will create drama to spice up the relationship.

Men who believe "good women" are above this behavior are delusional and they'll find out soon enough in divorce court. Only controlling c*nts want to be "above" men --> And its because they hate authority and want a passive man.

After being pumped and dumped my numerous DJ's and alpha's.. many women become bitter and insecure... especially if their youth is fading. So what do they do? --> They look for a "SAFE husband". What is a safe husband? --> A loyal beta b!tch they can control.

Some men here are still looking for that "soul mate" or "princess". Understand that seeking those things makes you a beta b!tch. Like I already said --> Women should be the ones chasing relationships, not men.

Men should be strong, independent and difficult to tie down. Most beta fags today are anything but this. They jump into relationships like their lives depend on it. Then wonder why today's women are arrogant and entitled. :crackup: :crackup:

As a man you should never worry about losing a woman. I see some men say beta statements like: "But if you do that you will lose her!!" :nervous:

If you have to be a woman's b!tch to keep her.. then she isn't worth keeping gentlemen.

adam225 said:
"Play Her Man" - are you at war with women or something ? :crackup:

You should write up a e-book sometime.... Your outlook on them is hilarious.
Your white knight ignorance is hilarious.

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ignorance ? White knight ? Nah, I don't think so... I dunno how you came to that conclusion. It was a silly joke. I guess it's still early morning over there...

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Playhermans threads of late have been pure gold!

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Syrio said:
I would say that about 98-99% of the posts I see on this website are really stupid. I read them because the very few posts that are actually good make it worth it. This post, however, is beyond stupid. I can't even begin to explain why - there's too much.
Try.

Your among men now. Snarky comments and fake outrage over this "lunacy" of it all without giving a clear and concise breakdown of why you disagree is for chicks. Don't do that, it cheapens the place. Make your point properly. Tell the man which parts and why you disagree.

goodganji44

Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Try.

Your among men now. Snarky comments and fake outrage over this "lunacy" of it all without giving a clear and concise breakdown of why you disagree is for chicks. Don't do that, it cheapens the place. Make your point properly. Tell the man which parts and why you disagree.

He can't. His white knight attitude will come to some AFC rationalization on how women should be treated well and respected. All of them. I'm curious on what his opinion is as well.

Syrio

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Try.

Fair point I suppose... I mostly didn't want to put in the time and effort to address the post but I will do it anyway.

Stating that women are "inferior" to men is extremely stupid. For one, what defines a gender as superior to the other? Men are better at certain things, yes, but women are better at other things. If you are going to make a claim as outrageous as this, you have to provide evidence to support your point. You state that women are inferior like it's a given, which is ridiculous. If you think this is the case then you have to justify your point, which you haven't done remotely.

As far as your basic ground rules go, I actually agree mostly with what you said. The part that I find ridiculous is that you seem to have this strong belief that men are superior to women. It's obviously good to have the mindset that you are a great catch and that any women should feel lucky to have you, but that is COMPLETELY different from what you are saying. You state that women are a dime a dozen - that's a great mindset to have, but the way you are talking here suggests that you believe that men are NOT a dime a dozen. It's one thing to believe that you yourself are rare but women are not inherently less "valuable" than men, as you seem to believe.

Also the statement "All other men are exploited by her for personal gain and other selfish needs" is incredibly wrong. When people make sweeping generalizations that is usually a good sign that they are being stupid. I can think of SO many examples that prove this moronic generalization to be nonsense. I have friends who are women who I have no interest in fvcking, and in some cases they've even helped hook me up with friends of theirs. They are definitely not taking advantage of me and I wouldn't say I am taking advantage of them either. You can rant "blablabla white knight beta fag blablabla" but that doesn't make my point any less valid. In fact I'll be really surprised if someone doesn't pathetically try to make the argument that my friends who are women are taking advantage of me.

Also your statement that women don't have much to offer a man is dumb. Ever think of life's goal? Children? Survival and reproduction? Yeah they're kind of helpful there. I mean if all you want out of life is to fvck girls and have a career then I guess there's not much women can offer you but if you ever want to have a family (which you should, otherwise you will be removed from the human gene pool) then women have a little something to offer you there. Furthermore what do men have to offer women? Physical strength is nothing in today's world. Maybe financial support but this could go both ways. Men and women "offer" each other equal amounts.

That pretty much covers most of my issues with what you wrote. I would like to address, however, the overuse I see here of the terms "white knight" and "beta". This is one of the gayest forms of insult I've ever seen. Just shut the fvck up, seriously... those terms make you sound like faggots. If me or any of my friends heard someone use "beta fag" as an insult or "white knight" we would laugh in their face.

GetFit66

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with Syrio's last post. Someone care to explain the **** first relationship second part. I don't think it's that black and white.

djgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Syrio said:
Fair point I suppose... I mostly didn't want to put in the time and effort to address the post but I will do it anyway.

Stating that women are "inferior" to men is extremely stupid. For one, what defines a gender as superior to the other? Men are better at certain things, yes, but women are better at other things. If you are going to make a claim as outrageous as this, you have to provide evidence to support your point. You state that women are inferior like it's a given, which is ridiculous. If you think this is the case then you have to justify your point, which you haven't done remotely.

As far as your basic ground rules go, I actually agree mostly with what you said. The part that I find ridiculous is that you seem to have this strong belief that men are superior to women. It's obviously good to have the mindset that you are a great catch and that any women should feel lucky to have you, but that is COMPLETELY different from what you are saying. You state that women are a dime a dozen - that's a great mindset to have, but the way you are talking here suggests that you believe that men are NOT a dime a dozen. It's one thing to believe that you yourself are rare but women are not inherently less "valuable" than men, as you seem to believe.

Also the statement "All other men are exploited by her for personal gain and other selfish needs" is incredibly wrong. When people make sweeping generalizations that is usually a good sign that they are being stupid. I can think of SO many examples that prove this moronic generalization to be nonsense. I have friends who are women who I have no interest in fvcking, and in some cases they've even helped hook me up with friends of theirs. They are definitely not taking advantage of me and I wouldn't say I am taking advantage of them either. You can rant "blablabla white knight beta fag blablabla" but that doesn't make my point any less valid. In fact I'll be really surprised if someone doesn't pathetically try to make the argument that my friends who are women are taking advantage of me.

Also your statement that women don't have much to offer a man is dumb. Ever think of life's goal? Children? Survival and reproduction? Yeah they're kind of helpful there. I mean if all you want out of life is to fvck girls and have a career then I guess there's not much women can offer you but if you ever want to have a family (which you should, otherwise you will be removed from the human gene pool) then women have a little something to offer you there. Furthermore what do men have to offer women? Physical strength is nothing in today's world. Maybe financial support but this could go both ways. Men and women "offer" each other equal amounts.

That pretty much covers most of my issues with what you wrote. I would like to address, however, the overuse I see here of the terms "white knight" and "beta". This is one of the gayest forms of insult I've ever seen. Just shut the fvck up, seriously... those terms make you sound like faggots. If me or any of my friends heard someone use "beta fag" as an insult or "white knight" we would laugh in their face.
^ This. I couldnt have said it better myself

Aristippus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GetFit66 said:
Someone care to explain the **** first relationship second part. I don't think it's that black and white.
I can only give you my version of it. Maybe other people on here have a similar version. You can actually do things in reverse and things are assumed. You can kiss a woman before ever having a phone number and getting a phone number after the fact will be easy. And you already know she's interested so what do you think the chances are of her wanting to get together with you again?

The phone number is a means to an end and shouldn't be a man's primary focus. Same thing with sex and relationships. If you have sex first, you already know she's interested. Then you can decide which way you want it to go. Men who start thinking of a woman as relationship material without ever getting physical simply don't have a clue. They don't have a clue if she's passionate, if she's a good kisser, if she is sexually compatible with him.

For any religious types who don't believe in sex before marriage, then you can get physical and do everything short of sex. This means you shouldn't even consider a woman for a relationship until you've at least made out with her. You let your behavior lead and then the other things will be implied or assumed, after the behavior. You can either say to a woman "Do you want to kiss me?" or you can hold her hand for a while, then gently kiss her hands, then move up her arm, then up to her neck and from there to repeatedly kissing her cheeks. If she's enjoying that, you already know without saying a word that she will respond favorably to a kiss on the lips.

The idea is to lead with your behavior and later on you can put whatever label you want on it. If you have sex with a woman, you already know the interest is there. Then you can simply let things progress as they will, and without ever having a "talk", you might notice she starts calling you her boyfriend or lover. You play the role first, whichever role you choose, and let the label she wants to put on it come automatically.

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Syrio said:

You are the beta fag he is referring to. You and your friends are bunch of faggots. You clearly have been brainwashed completely. Women have probably fvcked your sh1t up and you think acting like "a guy who thinks women are equal" will get you anything.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
DJgirl you seem to be missing the point of this thread.

They only way you can get a girl to treat you well is if you treat them like trash. The guys who are nice to girls get shafted.

You might believe that some girls are "exceptions", but there are no exceptions to this rule.
I disagree.. I don't need to treat my wife like **** and she treats me excellent. Sex is frequent enough.. Cooks amazing .. Holds a job as a certified dental assistant .. Gave me 2 fantastic children (daughter is now same age I started dating my wife) does more than her fair share of the chores even though she works and is very fun to hang out with. She's almost one of the guys and can't stand being friends with other women since she thinks they are so catty. So yes.. There is exceptions. Is my wife perfect? Fvck no.. Can she be disrespectful and *****y at times ..absolutely but generaly speaking she's the best woman I have ever met. I treat her like my queen and she treats me like a king. Nuff said.

Epi

goodganji44

Don Juan
Reaction score
Syrio, you dont get it. You put women on too high of a pedestal. Feminism has ruined you. There's been too much white knighting and pedestal raising that its making me sick.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Syrio said:
Stating that women are "inferior" to men is extremely stupid. For one, what defines a gender as superior to the other?
Rational and philosophical thought, leadership, logic, strength, problem solving, a semblance of morality and an instinct for justice? Sh!t man we even expanded the term "art" when we realized women couldn't do this, this or this. Pissing into a cup in front of a live audience of SWPL's and desperate beta's/omega's is not art.

"Equalism" sounds good on paper and it appeases the moustached manjaws sure, but it doesn't carry over to the real world very well. You won't get struck down by lightning for noticing the divide trust me. Embrace it. Or if your a religious man which I'm guessing is a long shot, the sooner you accept man was created in God's own image and woman from man, the more at peace you will be whether your man or women.

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This^

I dont disagree much with what PlayHerMan even said in the original posting. PlayHerMan's biggest "flaw" is general sweeping blanket statements. Hes one of the best when it comes to "non quality" and sh1tty women. You should never put up with them, period.

Syrio absolutely crushed it and believe it or not there IS SUCH A THING as quality women. Im dating one now. In fact thats the only type of girl you SHOULD BE DATING. Every girl is gonna:

-Sh1t test
-Create drama
-Use jealousy

Its a matter of distinguishing HOW MUCH she does the above vs the good things she does. Quality women also:

-Cook
-Clean
-Support You
-Fun to be around
-Fvcks you on command
-Lets you cvm in your mouth

When I first joined here, I put PlayHerMan into a category of "hateful, spiteful, butt hurt men" buttttt hes been growing on me lately and generally makes A LOT OF SENSE. But seeing as I have a different philosophy, I take his postings with a grain of salt. They are definitely applicable to certain aspects of my life/game but if I dont treat EVERY WOMEN like he prescribes. I dont treat my girlfriend "like dirt". I will however, treat her like a brat IF she is acting like one. She wants to act like a b1tch? Thats how she will get treated. But to say ALL WOMEN need to be treated like "dirt" ALL THE TIME, is a bit of a stretch.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GetFit66 said:
And why is it that you have to treat a girl like trash to get into her pants? And then maybe sshe'll be good enough for a relationship.

What kind of a woman accepts being treated like trash, then ****s the guy and then on top of all things wants to be in a relationship with him.

Maybe you guys are blind and go after trash to begin with.
This.

Quality women respect you, because you respect them. Quality women dont have to be treated like dirt, nor do they accept it.

Some guys here need to learn how to attract better women. Their attitudes and view of the world is why they attract crappy women. I dont paint all women as bad because of the crappy ones Ive gotten. Why? Because I have friends who are in relationships with very good women and they have had NO drama.

And these are guys who dont ever read or think about a lot of the crap on this site. They simply have boundaries and expect those boundaries to be respected. Same goes for the women. A good relationship is about mutual respect. No game playing, treating anyone like dirt or constantly having to be on your toes because you have no faith in your partner to behave.

Sure my dating life could easily lead me to believe most women are game players and low quality...but I see the high quality women my friends date. And what does that tell me? It tells me theres a reason why I attracted and am attracted to the drama I pull into my life. I gotta fix that. I gotta fix my standards and who I allow to be in my life.

instantnoodles

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
This.

Quality women respect you, because you respect them. Quality women dont have to be treated like dirt, nor do they accept it.

Some guys here need to learn how to attract better women. Their attitudes and view of the world is why they attract crappy women. I dont paint all women as bad because of the crappy ones Ive gotten. Why? Because I have friends who are in relationships with very good women and they have had NO drama.

And these are guys who dont ever read or think about a lot of the crap on this site. They simply have boundaries and expect those boundaries to be respected. Same goes for the women. A good relationship is about mutual respect. No game playing, treating anyone like dirt or constantly having to be on your toes because you have no faith in your partner to behave.

Sure my dating life could easily lead me to believe most women are game players and low quality...but I see the high quality women my friends date. And what does that tell me? It tells me theres a reason why I attracted and am attracted to the drama I pull into my life. I gotta fix that. I gotta fix my standards and who I allow to be in my life.

I don't understand why some guys get upset when they disrespect you and YOU (or the disrespected one) point it out. This is an anomaly.

Anyways, who cares? Stop correcting/reinforcing your philosophy or way of life into P-man. Some people are happier this way.

I am a nurse and did you know they changed the way they care for patients? You don't get to tell the patient "Stop SMOKING" or " No more DRINKS or you will die!" This was in the past. It's now all about the patient. If they want help to be taken outside for a smoke, you bet the nurse will have to listen.

You can't change the thoughts in their head - maybe you can inspire them or influence them, be a role model but that's about it (shrug).

It's what makes them happy. It's their life.

Now, although disrespect, abuse, etc, is morally wrong to another human being, the person doing all this cannot recognize it or doesn't want to, also behaving in a way that makes them happy. I think if the person doesn't like disrespect or being treated bad, then they should seek elsewhere.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.