My Guide to Treating Women like "Dirt"

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks to feminism.. there is a big misconception out there that "quality women" are the ones who expect a guy to treat them like a princess.. because they "deserve it". The reality is.. only abusive, entitled, bratty, egotistical c*nts want a man to grovel at their feet.

Definition of "quality woman" --> A women who will treat a man right. :yes:

For a woman to treat a man right.. she must first understand her inferior status in relation to him. She must feel lucky to be with him. This can only happen if she gets a healthy mix of both pleasure and pain from him.

Since nature put women below men.. women are not wired to view overly kind, generous, available and loyal men as "high quality", alpha or sexy. Such men only attract controlling women. Women only get wet over the strong man who isn't afraid of her. All other men are exploited by her for personal gain and other selfish needs.

It took me most of my 20's to really understand the right balance of abuse and kindness that keeps most women attracted.

Some basic ground rules:

- Kind words, mean actions: Tell her what she wants to hear.. but do whatever the f*ck you want to do.

- F*ck first, analyze later: Never initially go after a woman for a relationship. Its the woman's job to convince a man he should get into a relationship. The man should not be seeking this from the start. Too beta. Too gay. Start with sex.. then take it from there.

- Be stingy with respect: You must set things up in such a way that your girl gets excited and feels "lucky" over the SMALLEST acts of kindness (kind of how most modern men act with hot women :crackup: :crackup: )

- Keep one foot out the door: Give her something to chase after. Spin plates and make her work for everything she gets out of you.

- Give her hope: Never make anything too concrete. She must believe her dream is possible or she won't chase it. Always make the future seem brighter than the present.

These are not really "games" or "manipulations". This is (believe it or not) treating women FAIRLY based on what they actually offer a man (not much). Your average man over-values women to the extreme and is willing to give so much for so little. He is a beta sucker.

Real men know that women are a dime a dozen and behave accordingly. :up:

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was thinking this was gonna be a very bitter post when I saw the title, but it's good stuff.

In my experience and in my understanding, a lot of the girls you will date will be as good or as bad as you allow them to be.

A woman you connect with, who worships you and appears generous and respectful can turn on you if you don't keep her interested. It is also true that many bad girls and slvts can be trained to behave like loyal puppies if you know how.

You have to keep on top of your game at all times, no matter who you're with.

djgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread made me LOL.

first off women are not "inferior" to men. we are just as equal as man maybe not in physical strength but we are also different creatures from you, wired differently and offer different things. this does not make us inferior.

You men need to get this "women were born second and are mens slaves" attitude out of your heads. Not everyone believes in adam and eve and the bible which was written by men anyway. These kind of thoughts and attitudes give feminism amunition.

Treating girls like they are below you? why? i know plenty of guys like this and you know what? there princesses dont stick around. No one wants to be treated as inferior,everyone deserves to be appreciated not treated like sh1t just because of their gender.

The only girls you will attract with this mindset and attitude are girls with low self esteem who dont know any better, not QUALITY women.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
djgirl said:
This thread made me LOL.

first off women are not "inferior" to men. we are just as equal as man maybe not in physical strength but we are also different creatures from you, wired differently and offer different things. this does not make us inferior.

You men need to get this "women were born second and are mens slaves" attitude out of your heads. Not everyone believes in adam and eve and the bible which was written by men anyway. These kind of thoughts and attitudes give feminism amunition.

Treating girls like they are below you? why? i know plenty of guys like this and you know what? there princesses dont stick around. No one wants to be treated as inferior,everyone deserves to be appreciated not treated like sh1t just because of their gender.

The only girls you will attract with this mindset and attitude are girls with low self esteem who dont know any better, not QUALITY women.
Like I always say when the female TROLLS post on this site --> If you're making them mad you're onto something :up:

Its cute how they think their opinions matter. All men with common sense understand that women only support philosophies and teachings that benefit WOMEN.

Just ask all the men out there who go to their mothers, sisters and female friends for dating advice. Hows that workin' for ya? :crackup: :crackup:

instantnoodles

Don Juan
Reaction score
djgirl said:
This thread made me LOL.

PlayHer Man said:
Like I always say when the female TROLLS post on this site --> If you're making them mad you're onto something :up:

Its cute how they think their opinions matter. All men with common sense understand that women only support philosophies and teachings that benefit WOMEN.

Just ask all the men out there who go to their mothers, sisters and female friends for dating advice. Hows that workin' for ya? :crackup: :crackup:

To be honest..who cares? Everyone has their own philosophies in life. Let him do what he wants to. Maybe it makes him happy.

Not everyone has the same values or beliefs. Don't get mad at P-man if he doesn't think like you do. A depressed person will be pessimistic about life. A happy child will be excited about the new gift he got. People have different attitudes in life. (shrug)

If people don't like my values, well then they won't stick with me...or will they? It all comes down to these two choices and one of the two shapes who you are.

Food for thought people, eat up or spit out. :)

Syrio

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say that about 98-99% of the posts I see on this website are really stupid. I read them because the very few posts that are actually good make it worth it. This post, however, is beyond stupid. I can't even begin to explain why - there's too much.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Syrio said:
I would say that about 98-99% of the posts I see on this website are really stupid. I read them because the very few posts that are actually good make it worth it. This post, however, is beyond stupid. I can't even begin to explain why - there's too much.
I'm guessing that 98-99% of the posts on this site are over your ignorant beta fag head.

The few posts that are "worth it" to you are most likely authored by white knights, women and virgins. Whatever floats your boat my man. :up:

But don't come on my thread and cry about it.. then refuse to explain why you're crying about it. Anyone who behaves that way is a raging faggot. Hands down.

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women always have the entitlement attitude. They are truly inferior in every aspect. In today's time, most women are getting hit with reality checks very hard. This isn't last century's romantic novels. Marriage is overrated in today's world. There are so many more convenient options such as fvck buddies. Women need to understand their role in life and that is simply a reusable resource to be used when needed.

Syrio

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
I'm guessing that 98-99% of the posts on this site are over your ignorant beta fag head.

The few posts that are "worth it" to you are most likely authored by white knights, women and virgins. Whatever floats your boat my man. :up:

But don't come on my thread and cry about it.. then refuse to explain why you're crying about it. Anyone who behaves that way is a raging faggot. Hand down.
lol sorry that I made you mad, bro

Aristippus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks to feminism.. there is a big misconception out there that "quality women" are the ones who expect a guy to treat them like a princess.. because they "deserve it". The reality is.. only abusive, entitled, bratty, egotistical c*nts want a man to grovel at their feet.

The funny thing is, the definition of a "princess" is an "abusive, entitled, bratty, egotistical c*nt that wants a man to grovel at her feet.". Ever notice how the character of a princess in the movies or on TV is usually a snobby, entitled, nose-in-the-air woman that talks down to men? And it wouldn't surprise me if a real-life princess (I'm talking about a woman born into royalty) is really like that.

Definitely not something for women to aspire to. That's why I cringe when I hear parents call their daughter a "princess". It's sending the wrong message and subcommunicates all of the wrong things.

"Never initially go after a woman for a relationship. Its the woman's job to convince a man he should get into a relationship. The man should not be seeking this from the start. Start with sex.. then take it from there."

This really is the natural order of things. Unfortunately, by doing things in reverse, men are making it 100 times harder on themselves and pushing women away unintentionally. It's 100 times easier to go from sex to being boyfriend and girlfriend if that's what you want. Premature interest or too intense of an interest too early is the kiss of death. She hasn't really done anything to warrant that kind of interest, especially if there's nothing physical going on between you.

"Keep one foot out the door."

I think people can misinterpret this. I definitely agree here. This applies to casual relationships and serious ones. Even if you're engaged to a woman or married, this still applies. It doesn't mean to abandon or cheat or not to be loyal. It does mean, though, that if her misbehavior is either too serious or too consistent, that you should be willing to walk away. At least, that's my interpretation of it. Playher may have had a slightly different meaning in mind but I think we're pretty much in agreement here for the most part.

"These are not really "games" or "manipulations". This is (believe it or not) treating women FAIRLY. Your average man over-values women to the extreme and is willing to give so much for so little."

True. Unfortunately too many men behave like starved dogs fighting over scraps and will endure all kinds of bad behavior and give so much to women who don't deserve it instead of reserving their time, attention, and energy only for the women who love them and are well-behaved. FAIR treatment seems "harsh" and cruel, to the men who act like this and to many women who would read this.

Just like a person who lives in a castle and is born with a silver spoon in his mouth might think it's not "fair" if he lost the castle and one of his Maseratis and was "forced" to move into a $500,000 home and to give up his car collection and "only" have a $250,000 car to drive. "Boo hoo! It's not fair!".

Too many men don't apply fairness to women, and it creates a spoiled brat mentality in many women. It also creates a situation where women are used to being able to behave however they want with little or no reprocussions. So of course, anything resembling fair treatment will seem harsh to them in comparison to the "anything goes", "I can behave however I want and still be treated like a queen" atmosphere where there is no balance.

Anyway, overall good topic and I would have to agree with most of it. I wouldn't really say you're treating them like dirt but you're just not taking any crap from them. Of course, I'm not going to whine and say "Boohoo! He said to treat women like dirt! Boohoo!". Although don't be surprised if a few people do whine. "How dare he tell us to treat them like dirt! They are goddesses! Each and every one of them! You misogynist! You pig!"

You really should be more sensitive Playher. :p You and Mr. Tits should both get together, sit in front of the TV, watch Steel Magnolias together and have a good cry. Oh, and when you're done give each other a big hug and say "I love you man!". Just make it a manly hug. I hear it's very therapeutic.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:

But don't come on my thread and cry about it.. then refuse to explain why you're crying about it. Anyone who behaves that way is a raging faggot. Hands down.
That first sentence made my day. Funny ****. :crackup:

djgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not saying women need to be treated like "royalty", but saying their "inferior" is just ignorant and sounds like a bitter man whose living in the stone ages.

No one should take crap from either men or women. If they misbehave or treat you like sh1t then you have a right to next them.

Women are only good for pump and dump? well maybe a lot of them are but id be interested to hear you say this when you actually come across a girl whose actually decent, and has a good head on her shoulders and you actually want to be in a relationship with her because shes worthy of one.

Were not all pieces of sh1t, regardless of how many of them have done you wrong.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJgirl you seem to be missing the point of this thread.

They only way you can get a girl to treat you well is if you treat them like trash. The guys who are nice to girls get shafted.

You might believe that some girls are "exceptions", but there are no exceptions to this rule.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
DJgirl you seem to be missing the point of this thread.

They only way you can get a girl to treat you well is if you treat them like trash. The guys who are nice to girls get shafted.

You might believe that some girls are "exceptions", but there are no exceptions to this rule.
Exactly

GetFit66

Don Juan
Reaction score
And why is it that you have to treat a girl like trash to get into her pants? And then maybe sshe'll be good enough for a relationship.

What kind of a woman accepts being treated like trash, then ****s the guy and then on top of all things wants to be in a relationship with him.

Maybe you guys are blind and go after trash to begin with.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not his fault that women have FORCED men to behave this way.

If good behavior were rewarded in relationships, then the situation would be different. Unfortunately, women want men to treat them like crap.

GetFit66

Don Juan
Reaction score
A man isn't forced to do anything. A man should choose to be in a relationship with a wise woman (yes they are rare lol).

Now when going after hoes I agree with op, that is how it works.

Women by nature are not inferior, they become dumbasses which is different. and if you believe their inferior good luck proving it.

djgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
GetFit66 said:
And why is it that you have to treat a girl like trash to get into her pants? And then maybe sshe'll be good enough for a relationship.

What kind of a woman accepts being treated like trash, then ****s the guy and then on top of all things wants to be in a relationship with him.

Maybe you guys are blind and go after trash to begin with.
^ This

B

BeDJ

Women on SOSuave believe in values and morals. They think they are different than other women out there 9the same as other women out there think.) All women lack the principles that true alphas see in a woman.

They will not be loyal
They will only benefit themselves
They will spew their own agenda

That is the same for men. I should say the men that have experience with women. Women do not understand or choose to ignore this phenomenon. Which is the same as your typical man. Women subconsciously play the game, while most men try to figure it out. Neither party knows the strategy, once they do it's too late. That's intersexual relationships in a nutshell. That's life.

Women that come here to deny the theories on SoSuave is the same as a man denying the female imperative. Both parties will understand why and how it works, but that important kernel will dismiss the idea. It's the essence of being human, to follow the ideology that's congruent with what you have been raised with. It's human nature. Accept that men on here have figured out your scheme and agenda. Be thankful men like us still exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.