Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

MY GIRL IS being UNSEXUAL

Eccentric

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
See why you don't buy gifts. :rolleyes:

Dante1a

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, man. You need to stop worrying about her. It appears to me (and I've made this same mistake many times before) that you're worrying way too much about this.

If you like her...great! Relax..it is not your job to worry if she likes you and/or run her life or control her. In fact, by not trying to control, you will end up exerting more anyway.

The best thing you can do here is let her go, and relax. See some other girls, etc..then when you see her again..act aloof. Make her chase you to talk..

If you act relaxed about it and unconcerned..she's more likely to react favorably. Build some sexual tension...done.

Remember: NO ONE LIKES A HEAVY. I can't stand girls who get angry or try to guilt me into communicating and stuff.. Always makes me want to run the other way. Girls are the same way.

She should only call if she really wants to..that's the ultimate goal anyway, right? To make her want to?

Hunterchilla

Don Juan
Reaction score
good point thanks, she should only CALL if she REALLY wants to, and if she really deosnt then i should be NEXTING her anyway. thx fella's

Dante1a

Don Juan
Reaction score
To be fair though..I think NEXTING, while a good practice is some circumstances..can take you OFF your game.

By all means, NEXT her if you want to. But think of this as an experiment as well. Obviously you like this girl because you're here writing about her. Just because she doesn't call you shouldn't mean you NEXT her.

By just being a patient chess player, wait for the right time to strike. You'll get what you wanted...just not instantly..But it will better for waiting..don't you think?

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take this as a lesson never to invest too much stock in a new item. You should have been dating other girls this entire time because it became quiet apparent that you put all your eggs in one basket and that my friend is the recipe for failure. Also you need to learn to control your emotions better, if she didn't want to see you or didn't have time, you should accept it and leave the ball in her court. Getting mad makes you look like an @ss and makes her distance herself from you. This was waaaaay too brief to be considered anything serious. This girl never seemed fully comitted to this "relationship." She definitely likes you but I think she wants to have her cake and eat it too.

Go fuvk some girls in Miami and don't even think about her. If she comes crawling back, it will be a good test for your character and for your road towards become a true PUA.

PIMP

Hunterchilla

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks pimpsicle i appreciate htat

exactly she never did seem to serious about the relationship, and its not a relationship with me but any relationship in general, she is a vigrin, and she has only kissed 1 other guy besides me.

anyway in MIAMI i am gonna probably fuk alot of girls actually maybe 1-2 or luckily three if i get lucky, and in LA im gonna be fukin fuk buddy there.

So ill just "next her" and wait till she comes crawling back and if she deosnt then even better fuk her.

wolfie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hunterchilla: Dude, you say she's being unsexual and never initiates anything.. but you haven't tried to initiate anything either. Did you try to feel her up? Rub her tits? Put you hand down her pants? ANYTHING?
OK now I know that you rubbed her ass a bit... but that's it? If she'll let you do that, why didnt you take it one step further and put your hand down her pants, try to get her pants off etc?

It's entirely possible that she is posting on a 'chick relationship'
forum saying "My guy is totally unsexual, he never initiates anything. I'm waiting for him to try and feel me up and get my clothes off, but he just sits there and kisses me like he expects me to yank my pants down and mount him all on my own."
You seem to be under the impression that you need to start talking about sex with her, and then she'll suddenly initiate sexual behaviour with you. You're the MAN.. you're meant to initiate. If she doesn't like it she'll shut you down.

Maybe she doesn't want to see you anymore because she considers YOU to be unsexual and not wanting to go any further, because you never did anything to her other than kiss her.

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's a "quality" girl...just be patient with it...don't focus all attention on getting laid.

The way to stay a DJ is not to grow weak to things like sex.

Hunterchilla

Don Juan
Reaction score
actually im always trying to and she says not today, maybe later, etc, and when we make out im always feeling her up.

wolfie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Try doing freezeouts or takeaways when she starts to block your attempts to escalate.
Act like you're disgusted with her, turn around and ignore her, punish her with coldness, make her feel like she's misbehaving or becoming unattractive to you if she acts unsexual.
Then when she apologises or comes back to you, slowly start to escalate it again.
You're letting her get away with the 'no, not today' too easily.. you should be acting like a guy who can get some whenever he wants and if she resists you then she risks being dumped or frozen out of your life.

brocollie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mm, weird. Virgin girls act unpredictably. Im working on one too. Shes 20 (!!!) and still a virgin, she acts reserved, tho she likes my kino. Lets wait m8 n see, if u like her, go n practice "nexting" but keep an eye on her. Pretend u dont want her anymore too :D

Hunterchilla

Don Juan
Reaction score
damn she hasnt texted me or called me in a month since the vacation started WTF

i dont know wether i should call her or wait for her to call me, or just know its completely off already?

DankneZS

Reaction score
Write her a text and give her an ultimatum. Be blunt and simple. Tell her that as a girlfriend she should be keeping in contact with you if she really likes you. give her a deadline to text you back with an appology. Say if she doesn't write back the relationship is over and the best she could be is a fBuddy.

Just one text message and then forget about it. If you guys are gonna be together she'll write back with a response.

Also tell her you're goin on a trip and you have friends that are girls there. This way you won't have to lie about it if you hook up with 'em and come back to FLA and see her again. This also gives her a sense of urgency.

Be ready if you don't get a resopnse tho she may come back from her trip pissed off about the txt and lie and say she never got the text.

The point of the ultimatum is also so that you know your situation while you're on vacation. You'll be more relaxed to know your position with the foreign chickens and you won't be setting yourself up for a situation where you have to lie or tell a half truth on the fly.

Happy Hunting