MY GIRL IS being UNSEXUAL

Eccentric

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHA see man... She does have interests, all girls do. They don't waste time with guys they aren't attracted to. Well some girls do, but those guys never get any.

Want to drive her crazy (in a good way)? Tell her you thought about what she said, and that you'd love to join her in the hot tub. Dont initiate anything, YET. Get comfortable, and let her sit on top of you, facing you like you'd start to make out. Talk in a soft tone, almost whisper like as if you were in bed with her.

Tease her a bit about random ****, but dont over do it. Keep it going for a few minutes. Then tell her no matter what we cant make out. Trust me, she will have something to say during that short period of time. Then after like a minute or so of her talking, interupt her by laying one down on her lips. I dont think I've ever seen a smile that big on a girl.

I've done this, it works. The girl I did it on said "what about no making out". I said "are you one of those girls who likes to argue, or likes to kiss?" She got the hint real fast and continued to make out.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't say I didn't warn you.

Acting the way you do with conversation is one thing. Hell, I do that kind of thing too. But not giving your girlfriend a gift for Christmas is just cold.

Reaction score
Get her drunk, it will lower her inhibitions. If she doesnt want you then, she wont want you. ever.

Hunterchilla

Don Juan
Reaction score
well on christmas shes going to the dominican republic for a month, so im definately gonna by her a gift, for 2 reasons, 1 for christmas present, and 2, so she can think of me while shes in the DR!, pluss shs really sweet so i think she deserves it anyway.

and Eccentric ur the man, thx for ur tips im definately gonna do that lol :)>

Eccentric

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Shiftkey
Don't say I didn't warn you.

Acting the way you do with conversation is one thing. Hell, I do that kind of thing too. But not giving your girlfriend a gift for Christmas is just cold.
Yes, but it depends how long he's been seeing her. 4 dates doesn't mean you hand your balls over on a silver platter just because its Christmas.

A little gift is fine, anything over $20 and you're kidding yourself. She's not going to think differently of him. Oh he makes me laugh, he puts me in a good mood, but he didn't get me a gift so I can't talk to him.

This is how many guys strike out. Guys who have known a girl all of 3 weeks all of sudden decide to put ***** on a pedestal because of Christmas, her birthday, or Valentines Day. I'm telling him this because I used to be the "nice guy".

Hunterchilla

Don Juan
Reaction score
your absolutely right, u ive been on dates with her 4 times, we havent had sex, we just have kissed, and we arent that intimate. So the appropriate gift would be a card, with some nice words in it, and a small gift, Candy, something cheap from Victoria secret, a book, etc.

Hunterchilla

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok today she asked me while sitting onto of me making out ( sexual position ) if its ok that she considers me her boyfriend, and I said " yeah wel im a boy right "

As we made out she musta of said " I really like you " or " Im starting to really like you " like 3-4 times, this is also the same exact words of one of my ex gf's that got obsessed with me said in the same exact situation. SO I know its a really good sign.

Im completely like wow. im so happy with my self, I walked up to her, had the courage, and my pick up line worked, and now im with this cute girl and she even likes me more then I like her.

Anyway this time i was feeling her ass, and she showed me her thong, from behind, and it was extremely sexual i kept grabbin her ass and talking about seeing her naked.

she said before she leaves on friday shes going to give a me a surprise :p so i hope its where she gets naked. I think thats it.

anyway There was this moment when i got her to lie on me with her stomach, on my legs, and her ass sticking straight up, and I was just playing with her ass through her skin tight jeans, and I was so ****ING horny, I just know now its worth the wait!!! :)

mannn I played this so well so far!!

i cant wait until I go to MIA im gonna really start DJ'ing it up, cuz right now I dont go to clubs/bars/lounges ,but in Southbeach i go out almost 3-4 nights a week and I have alot of friends there.

she also said shes gonna take pictures of me, she said to prove to her friend that she has a boyfriend, and so that she can think of me when shes in dominican republic. :).

Eccentric

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what I find works great as an ice breaker? Touch her ***** through her pants.

When you're making out, just massage her down there. Keep doing it. You'll know you've reached the promised land once she starts panting and she starts to get fidgety. Congrats, shes now wet.

Now MOST girls (when this happens), will take your hand and slide it in her pants. Tease her a bit through her underwear. Use her own juice to wet your fingers instead of you licking them. Slid one finger in, and watch her quiver.

Make the "come here" motion with your finger, as she gets more into it, stick another one in and do the same.

GAME OVER.

The first time I did this I was still AFC, but it just so happens I ****ed the girl. I was a virgin. While I was doing it, she would grab my pillow or my bedsheet. I didnt know any better.

The other times I used this, when the girl would grab something, I'd just take her hand and put it on my ****. Its such a tease for them to feel how hard you are through your pants. From that point on, every girl I do it to gives me a BJ.

For me it's the easiest trick. And you look good doing it.

I have no idea if anything sexual is in your surprize. Maybe shes gonna wear something sexy and you make out with her in that outfit. If thats the case, remember this post.

:woo:

Hunterchilla

Don Juan
Reaction score
yah definately! ;p

i cant do ur advice though because every time weve been hooking up is in the back of a book store. On friday i plan on having her in my room by my self. The only thing is my mom lives at home with us, and I have no lock :(. My mom is also REALLY annoying when i have girls over, like she constantly checks up on me etc to make sure we are not doing n e thing. Thats why ive been hooking up with her in a near by book store.

Im gonna try to get as much as I can on Friday and then in a couple days from then I go to MIA, then LA, on none stop parytying so its gonna be ok.

what do you think of taking her into the bathroom? is that to low class?

Eccentric

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL yeah it is. Do yourself a favor, go the ATM and withdraw $20. Go to Lowes or Home Depot and get a lock!

This girl is yours, but you gotta isolate before the fun begins. Keep going until you get a "no", "stop not now" etc.

Build up the foreplay each time you see her. One of these times it will be the "moment" no matter what she says.

Remember, girls are very emotional about this ****. They dont act it, but they are. Thats why sites like this exist in the first place.... haha.

Reagan

Banned
Reaction score
In my experience girls that are unsexual usually have a very unique erotic fantasy.

This is what you do. Invite her to meet you down some back deserted alley. When she get's there, put your black mask on and rape her. She'll be so turned on.

brocollie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hunterchilla
also another thing is, she is so completely virgin, from the way she kisses it seems she only has kissed once in her life before, and shes SO innocent.
Man, u cant possibly imagine how innocent girls ARE HORNY!!! I've got a really cute, shy, innocent and virgin girl and try to guess what she told me once... :D well she turned out to be more sexual than me :eek: :confused: ....

and I lived in a family where i had the same mom like u do, all checking up if we dont do something bad... Man, get your life into your hands, tell your mom to stop doing it cuz ur a fooking man! U have the right to have your own privacy n stuff.

And when u talk about partying n stuff at MIA or whatever that was, whats gonna happen to her? Shes gonna be hurt if u leave her after being so patient with her...

..respect..

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess the question is, do you want a LTR with her? Yes it is her fault for believing you want one if you dont, but still.

If all you want is to sleep with her, then there are plenty of girls out there that only want sex.

It just seems unfair if you are going to cheat/leave her once she puts out.

Still, I do agree that it's her fault believing you, but you have to admit it's kind of sinister.

Yes I realise I'm taking the high road and call be AFC all you want, I just don't like it when people take advantage of others.

Hunterchilla

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah your right its mean to do that, and it sounds like im going to do that.

personally i dont believe it should matter if you hook up with another girl while your dating one girl for just over a month or a couple months even. If the relationship is serious then its a big deal, but I dont think its a big deal if I go to MIA or LA and have meaning less hook ups.

Anyway I do want a long term relationship with this girl, or to be friends with her alteast because I do like her other then sexually. I dont want to hurt her feelings or hurt her so im not gonna let her know about what happens in LA, or MIA. WHAT she deosnt know wont hurt her.

When I get back from this trip if im not feeling the relationship then ill cut it off and not waist her time, but for now im still getting to know her, and during this month break, i dont see whats wrong with hooking up.

Ive been only dating this girl for 2 weeks, and weve been on 5 dates. Furthest we have gone was making out and feeling each other up. So I think its perfectly ok that I hook up while im on vacation.

Hunterchilla

Don Juan
Reaction score
oh i dont want to start a new thread about this, but anyway what do you think of asking my girlfriend if she shaves?
(down there)

if asked this to other girls before but my girl is kinda prude, and deosnt even like talking about sexual things, so if i ask this to her u think she might get offended/wierded out?

I just dont wanna go down on her and SEE a bush! i want her to know i like it nice and shaved.

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hunterchilla
yeah your right its mean to do that, and it sounds like im going to do that.

personally i dont believe it should matter if you hook up with another girl while your dating one girl for just over a month or a couple months even. If the relationship is serious then its a big deal, but I dont think its a big deal if I go to MIA or LA and have meaning less hook ups.

Anyway I do want a long term relationship with this girl, or to be friends with her alteast because I do like her other then sexually. I dont want to hurt her feelings or hurt her so im not gonna let her know about what happens in LA, or MIA. WHAT she deosnt know wont hurt her.

When I get back from this trip if im not feeling the relationship then ill cut it off and not waist her time, but for now im still getting to know her, and during this month break, i dont see whats wrong with hooking up.

Ive been only dating this girl for 2 weeks, and weve been on 5 dates. Furthest we have gone was making out and feeling each other up. So I think its perfectly ok that I hook up while im on vacation.
Ok, so I'm getting a clearer picture now. I guess I did misjudge ya a bit there. :)

I can't really relate to you about needing sex though since I feel diferently on that. Anyway, thanks for clearing it up.

brocollie

Don Juan
Reaction score
ye, just make sure she doesn't get to know what u been doing on the trip :p. Hey u know what? I'dnt personally tell her to shave it off, but u can try YOURSELF to shave HER in a bath or such :D could be fun

Hunterchilla

Don Juan
Reaction score
well... ****! i think this girl broke up with me...

on monday I was talkin dirty to her, and she was to me, then the next day we were planing and doing stuff when we saw each other then, there was a transit strike so we couldnt see each other so then we dont see each other for a couple days but then then the strike ends

so on wednesday we were talking about how much we wanna see each other, but then on FRIDAY she said she has 2 much stuff to do she has no time.

Now I was really mad that she said she didnt have time " cuz she had to pack her bags, and do her final " because it was gonna be the last day she was gonna see me then shed be off to the DR for a month. Anyway since then
she hasnt texted me like normal, and we havent even spoken since. Well actually we havent spoken at all this whole day.

Now I think shes a moron, and an ******* for not trying to see me because Friday was the last day she would see me before her month in the DR,
and also I wanted to give her a christmas card and wish her happy holidays etc.

I dunno.. its wierd up until this point she seemed like SHE REALLY liked me.

but im not gonna be AFC about it no matter what. And im not gonna fuking text her or call her until she texts me, and if she deosnt her loss because im gonna get tons of ass in MIA and LA anyway. fuk her.

guys thoughts?