MY GIRL IS being UNSEXUAL

Hunterchilla

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well ive dated, as well as know alot of girls and recently ive been dating this girl and SHE is very unsexual. Its really anoying me because im very attracted to her, and there is 0 sexualality when we are around each other.

Its been the 3rd date already and we have just kissed and I have completely been the aggressor, I havent even felt her up, or anything. We do spoon alot, she lays on me while we watch TV, and stuff like that butThe thing is which makes me think shes so unsexual is, is that she never initiates any type of sexual behavoir, shes a virgin, she only has hooked up with 1 guy before me, she never curses, and deosnt do anything at alll SEXUAL. When I try to talk about sex, or hooking up type things she changes the subject or gets wierd about it.

Today I was trying to convince her to come over in her bathing suit, and i jokingly said common I want to see you in your thong bikini, and she said NO, then she said some day I will so have faith.

and i dont know what is , SHES VERY HOT,CUTE and has a really nice ass and nice tits and everything i LIKE but shes just so unsexual.

So ive been getting kinda discouraged and I think im gonna look for a diff girl, EVEN though i really like this 1.

Can anyone give me advivce on how to make this girl less (prude) or more sexual in any way?

AmIAFC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are just as horny for sex as guys. If she isn't f'ing you after all that kissing, spooning, and other kino, it means you're not turning her on enough to compel her to move to the next level.

Break contact with her for at least a week to try to stir some longing emotion from her. If that doesn't do anything, next her.

OneArmDeeJay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She might just be genuine and really is a virgin or she might be playing you. But my GUT tells me she is genuine.

She knows what you want and she knows that’s all you want.

She is looking for an LTR your looking for SEX and she isn’t going to give it to you that easy like some 3 dollar wh0re.

And please stop saying YOUR GIRL because she is NOT your girl. You have only been on a date with her 3 times dying to have sex with her. I bet you anything after you do you won’t have anything to do with her and we will have another messed up child to deal with. So do us all a favor and next her and find yourself a slvt for a 1 night stand.

Man what a waste. NEXT for some other guy who would appreciate it, say like me
:D

ougoalie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow she sounds like a real waste of time and a non sexual tease as well if there is such a thing. Like the post above I would ditch her as well man life is too short for just one girl and I don't mean to bang as many as you can. You just have to go out with different girls untill you find one that fits your bill. later

Eccentric

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Shes simply unexperienced IMO.

If you want to pop it, stop it lol. Actually take your time and slow down with her. But by no means develop oneitis over this challenge.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well...aside from sex. All the kino and kissing you initiate, does she initiate any of her own on you?

Certain girls are very reserved about expressing their sexuality (touching to the least) and wants/needs. Let her know it's alright if she wants to kiss you, if she wants to hold hands, grab your butt...etc. usually the insecure/shy ones tend to hold back more often, maybe she's just self conscious.

Same thing with me in the past. kissing her was like kissing a robot, no reaction. i let her know it was ok if she wanted to kiss me...after that she slobbering over me like she hadnt kissed anyone in years...haha

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FÜCK I KNEW MY GIRLFRIEND WAS CHEATING ON ME
...well, not cheating on me, but you know :D

That sounds exactly like my situation. Give it some time. It took me a few weeks (I was one of her first anythings), but you should hear her when I touch her now. I've never heard anyone louder; it's like all her repression comes screaming out. It's a real treat :) Maybe that'll be your story in a few weeks too?

j8snx1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahah, I don't know too much, but I know this. First 3 dates and already aiming for sex...is kinda scandelous. Like everyone else says, if you want sex in such a short amount of time, go hit a cat house.

Man, if she's real cute/hot as you say she is, I say she's worth the wait. Soften her up a bit and get her to open up that sexual side of hers, no?

Bloke

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She has little experience. From the outside it seems to me she has no chemistry for you at all - but I have never met you or her so I can't truly say. She is fridget, but she's gotten with a guy she is not completely unlockable.

This girl requires patience, if you are looking to date her then ask yourself if she's worth the wait. Are you simply looking for action?

If it's the latter... f*ck her off

Hunterchilla

Don Juan
Reaction score
well the thing is I like her personality, and I would like her to be my girlfriend but it just seems ridiculous that we spent 3 dates already and I havent even done anything to her yet.

When we do spoon/kino the only thing she really deos is she would gently massage my head or something as my hand is on top of her stomach or arm.

She is very inexperienced I can tell from the way she kisses but I dont know if she shy or not I said to her on AIM " I think your shy " and she said she wasnt etc etc

Im not dieing to have sex with her, thats not the problem I just really wanna get some sexual satisfaction if any from her, i mean every time she lays on me I get hard, I just wana DO something in that department if u know what i mean.

Yes I like her personality and her company, but im also a horny 20 year old who is attracted to her. SO kinda in a conudrum.

we go to the same school and through, AIM, Text Messages, and seeing her in school, it would be hard to actually give her time to internalize by not speakin to her for a week,

anyway my new strategy has been to bring up sexual type things every time we speak such as talking about thongs, bra's, past hooking up, im gonna ask her what kinda things she likes etc, just talk about things sexual.

Oh i forgot to mention the last 2 dates were spent at my apartment! but I live with my MOM so we couldnt really have any privacy, my mom would allow us to stay in my room with the door completely shut so maybe... I havent gotten her completely alone yet.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you pressure her verbally she will just pull away. It's not that she is shy, she's just inexperienced. Always talking about sex will intimidate her and have the opposite effect of what you want. 3 dates is nothing for a virgin. Expect to wait a couple of months for some action and be patient.

Otherwise, pass her to me :D

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you having sex with her?

If you haven't, then there's no good reason to next her. She could be one of those shy wh0res.

Eccentric

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Never bring up past relationship issues. Do you want to **** her, or become her girlfriend?

My rule is always **** a girl before you become her friend, because friends dont ****.

Save all the sexual talk when you're around her. Save the best of it for when you make your moves.

Girls get insanely wet when you whisper dirty things into their ear when your kissing them.

Here is a somewhat graphic story. Keep in mind this girl already dropped the "I dont fool around with guys I just met" line. - Was HB8/Italian, dirty blonde hair about 5'8" 130 lbs, medium skin complexion, 36B? tits, ok ass, long legs, nice stomach, great hips.

I met this girl at a party, and went back to her dorm the following night to "watch movies". Right away she threw a hissy fit cause I wasnt cuddling. Right then and there I knew what was going to happen. Later on I leaned in and kissed her. From that point on, straight make out.

We ended up ripping each others close off, all she had on was her gstring all I had on was my boxers. I was fingering her, and she was grinding her hips around. She was grabbin my **** while I was kissing the back of her neck toward her ear. I was whispering how hot and horny she was getting me. She whispered back "you have no idea how horny you're getting me". I told her "Yes I do, I can feel it on my fingers". I took my fingers out, and licked them, telling her how good she tasted. She then asked if she tasted that good. Again I said yes. She took her hand and started to play with herself, then rubbed her wet fingers over her lips and told me to kiss her.

Man this chick was good.

So this kept up for a little while longer. She whispers in my ear that shes warm and tight that I'd like her. 5 minutes later she pulled down my boxers, slapped a condom on me, and said "I want to feel your **** inside me"

Best sex I ever had. She even swallowed.

What as the point of this story? Chicks LOVE SEX, they LOVE TO ****. But only when it's the right moment, as if it was their destiny to **** "this guy". When she first said that crap about cuddling, nice guys wouldve appologized "Oh Im sorry, is this better". Boring. I took control of the situation because she caught me by surpize. I mean I knew it would happen, just not that soon.

If you can kiss a girl you can **** her. She may have a reserved attitude, but dont let that fool you into thinking she doesnt masturbate to fantasies. Its our jobs as guys to unlock them. So next time your with her, dont be afraid to break out the rated R language lol. Just dont be a **** about it, otherwise it looks sleezy. Shes with you for a reason, its your turn to give her a reason.

Hunterchilla

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so I guess ill use this thread as kind of my journal with this girl? so people can look at it, give me advice, and I aswell can look back on this.

So today was the 4th date, and I surprised her by taking her to the natural history museum. As we were walking she said " I owe you some thing " and she kissed me, which was really sweet, and the rest of the time we spent walking around the musuem, and randomely stopping for kissing. It was actually really nice and even though I got a boner every time should make out with me, and put her leg on top of me, it was awesome and i totally accept the fact that she is gonna be very slow to put out.

Anyway after words i decided id treat her to chinese food, and we ate at this place, and she said... i think ill interpret it as SWEET, and Girl-AFC
I asked her what did she want for christmas, and she said " i dont want to tell you, u'll laugh at me "

I said " no common tell me!! i wont laugh, I promise"

so she said " Well.. I wished for a boyfriend, and well it came true already "
so i was like saying to myself ( wow she considers me her boyfriend we havnet even hooked up yet )

The furthest ive gonna was kissing her, ( minimal tongue ) shes very newbie, and i saw pictures of her in her bikini she took on her cell phone.

Eccentric

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't buy her anything.

You've only been on 4 dates with her. Doesn't matter if Christmas is two weeks away. If you do buy her something, make it a goofy gift. Something that she mentioned, that you can tease her about later on. --Like a $5 or $10 gift.

Refrain from corny lines as well. Like how she said she wanted a BF and it came true. I'm telling you right now, if a guy actually TELLS a girl he likes her, no matter what her reaction is, it's a turnoff unless there's an engagement ring going on the finger.

Instead show her. You may want to open you heart and say something sweet, but a knockout kiss on the lips says it better.

If she brings up the boyfriend again, bust her balls. "So when can I meet this guy", "Whats he like?", etc. Most girls will laugh and tease you right back. Your rapport with her goes up a notch, good work.

BTW, even though I live by "**** first, friends later", I've been shot down just as many times. All girls are different. Some girls want a BF, some girls want short term fling, other girls want a one night stand with hardcore crazy sex. Thats why you never tip your hand. She obviously likes you, but don't let her actions persuade you to change your image to suit her needs.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she considers you her boyfriend and you want to keep it that way, you better not take Eccentric's advice. Don't buy anything expensive, but getting her nothing will turn off any girl worth keeping. It will also make you feel bad when she gives YOU something and you have nothing for her.

I'd recommend a card and candy. Write something personalised in the card where you'd sign your name. Women love that kind of stuff, and it costs less than $10.

Hunterchilla

Don Juan
Reaction score
well im gonna listen to eccentric, because so far ive been doing the " im not so interested " or " i have more social value " with her, by getting calls from friends mid conversation, telling her im busy, telling her im coming home from a friends house, etc, also i dont really initiate the conversations she deos, and so far this approach i think has really worked for me she always wants to start convo's is always textin to see what im doing (cuz im mysterious) and she deosnt exactly " know " if i really like her yet besides the times I make it completely obvious.

She randomely asks me " if its ok with you " " if you want me to " etc etc, asking for my permission and what not,

so really my approach has been really working for me. Whats so great about it is that its all been fabricated I would normally never do this cuz i really honestly dont have any social proof, I really do like her, and I dont have anything better to do!

Anyway tonight in a aim conversation she told me she was thinking of me, and i asked her what and she said it was private, and she said well " I want to make out with you for a long time in your hot tub " and i said well we cant really its a public hot tub, so i said thats what it was? thats not that private.

And she said " well i wana do more to you but its private i dont want to say "
So i think im opening her up a bit

also another thing is, she is so completely virgin, from the way she kisses it seems she only has kissed once in her life before, and shes SO innocent. I dont know if I really want to do all these nasty sexual things to her!!! shes so hot though but im looking at my self and saying its better me then some low life thug :).

but im not gonna hit it and quit I Do like her but she looks like the time that REALLY wants a Long Term Relationship, and thats definately not me.