Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

my face stinks

happy gilmore

Don Juan
Reaction score
How come other people don't have to wash their faces religiously and leave the oil up there on their faces and still won't get pimples? Whereas, I have to wash my face, put medicine on it to dry my freaking face up, control myself not to sleep on my face, doing everything I could just to be able to control those pimples somehow?

Whats the difference between their face and mine? I see dirty bastards with oily faces all the time, but what do they have? A spotless face.

Why me? I just hated it, I hated it!!

Gus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Crying about it won't do anything. The tears will probably clog your pores.

Try acne.org.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by happy gilmore
How come other people don't have to wash their faces religiously and leave the oil up there on their faces and still won't get pimples? Whereas, I have to wash my face, put medicine on it to dry my freaking face up, control myself not to sleep on my face, doing everything I could just to be able to control those pimples somehow?

Whats the difference between their face and mine? I see dirty bastards with oily faces all the time, but what do they have? A spotless face.

Because they have already treated it. When I was younger, middle-schoolish, my face read like War and Peace to the blind. After lots of Retin-A and antibiotics and clindamycin and one round of Accutane, I escaped my father's fate (he is scarred all over his face, back, shoulders and chest from acne - to put it simply, his sweat needs a 4x4 to get from his forehead to his chin.) I no longer need to do anything to my face other than washing it in the shower, and my face stays modelesque.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Haha, im one of those bastards you're referring to! Im not particularly fond of it. It gets dirty fast and the pores fill up with blackheads easily. In future cases, i would rather be embarassed if a girl had to touch my face and find grease all over her hands, which she could be disgusted by.

Anyway i used to have horrible zits in hs, very horrible. But by my senior yr it slowly disappeared. I still get a couple every once in awhile.

It may have to do with genetics. How old are you? and what facial cleansers are you using and whats your hair length?

Hendrix

Don Juan
Reaction score
cetaphile facial cleanser is over the counter and worked wonders for me. twice a day

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

the insecurity is deeper than your facial features.

Mojo604

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It also has to do with the pure garbage that you put into your stomach that you call food. Stay away from junk food, greasy/salty/really sweet stuff.

snintel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My face doesnt have much acne anymore but I still wash with Oxy and use astringent. I do have a major oil problem on my nose and other areas. So much that I can rub my finger on my nose and smear it on a surface and see the oil clearly.. it sucks. But it does seem to be improving since I started lifting and improved my diet .

fonderboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I never had a pimple problem. A few might sprout up but they'd be gone in a few days. Nothing noticable.

Woot!

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mojo604
It also has to do with the pure garbage that you put into your stomach that you call food. Stay away from junk food, greasy/salty/really sweet stuff.
that is a myth.

happy gilmore

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: my face stinks

Originally posted by ScrewIt
Haha, im one of those bastards you're referring to! Im not particularly fond of it. It gets dirty fast and the pores fill up with blackheads easily. In future cases, i would rather be embarassed if a girl had to touch my face and find grease all over her hands, which she could be disgusted by.

Anyway i used to have horrible zits in hs, very horrible. But by my senior yr it slowly disappeared. I still get a couple every once in awhile.

It may have to do with genetics. How old are you? and what facial cleansers are you using and whats your hair length?
20, Neutrogena, 2 inches hair length.

Hoppy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Try using an exfolient as well if you don't already.

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and last of all, stop focusing on it, the more depressed you get about it, the more it will hurt when you realize u cant ever fix it 100%

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: my face stinks

20, Neutrogena, 2 inches hair length.
Follow this routine:

Wash/change pillowcases weekly, wash 2x a day...morning & night. Apply moisturizer after washing face.

Try Clean & clear pore cleanser. I used that daily and it's very effective, which i highly recommend. Afterall...zits are caused by clogged pores anyway. And a lot of times it's attributed to bad hygiene, so try not to touch your face during teh day. and change thsoe pillowcases

and 1 more thing, stay away from junk food. Which can also contribute to zits

dadmonson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Uppin this sh*t. I got an acne problem too and man does it suck. I'm a junior in High School and had it ever since 8th grade, when do yall think it will go away by itself or start decreasing?

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good lord, just go to a dermatologist already. There's a reason that some doctors specialize in nothing but skin conditions... perhaps it's time you visited one?

JH6

Don Juan
Reaction score
agreed, just got see a doctor and ask what to do. YOu will get put on some pills, and bite it in the ass before it gets worse.

Uber noober

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi

Just thought id drop by and let you know that I have never had a pimple/blackhead/ or acne.

Good luck

-Bastard

Phat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Try sleeping with a clean pillow case. Stop pickin at ur dam face all the time.

Phat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe try changing ur eating habbits?