Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

my face stinks

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
at the risk of sounding like a girl, you are most likely washing your face way too much, and with the wrong kind of "soap". you shouldn't be trying to dry your skin out...that makes things worse. do not use alcohol based products.

use Dermalogica Anti-Bac Skin Wash twice a day, in the shower and before beddy-bye.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...26512?_encoding=UTF8&m=AKYKZPJL47L2F&v=glance

it's expensive. use your hands, not a washrag.

exfoliate twice a week. and not with one of those sh1tty $3.00 apricot products.

the Ph Level of your face should be at about 4. most of the stuff on the market is way off the charts, like over 10! if you are prone to acne, that will jack your face up.

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TooColdUlrick
at the risk of sounding like a girl, you are most likely washing your face way too much, and with the wrong kind of "soap". you shouldn't be trying to dry your skin out...that makes things worse. do not use alcohol based products.

use Dermalogica Anti-Bac Skin Wash twice a day, in the shower and before beddy-bye.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...26512?_encoding=UTF8&m=AKYKZPJL47L2F&v=glance

it's expensive. use your hands, not a washrag.

exfoliate twice a week. and not with one of those sh1tty $3.00 apricot products.

the Ph Level of your face should be at about 4. most of the stuff on the market is way off the charts, like over 10! if you are prone to acne, that will jack your face up.
so water being about at ph 7, the face should be 1000 times more acidic? Thats a load of crap that people make money off of

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Smooth Player 056
Acne is purely genetic.
speak the gospel.

Phat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe give ur face a breath mint?

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by RaWBLooD
so water being about at ph 7, the face should be 1000 times more acidic? Thats a load of crap that people make money off of
to answer your question Mr. Scientist, YES. your skin has a ph of between 4-5, so it's already 100-1000x as acidic as water.

your skin is naturally acidic, and that acidity is what helps the skin to fight bacterial infections. most of the products on the market (soap!) have a ph above 7, which makes your skin alkaline...which DRYS your face out, breaks down the natural acidity of your skin, and makes you prone to blemishes. if you are already prone to them...we'll you've got a pineapple face.

and yes, even water itself at a ph of 7 tends to break down your skin's natural acidity.

http://www.acne-answers.org/acne/skin-care.html

For most skin, soaps are alkaline and can be irritating. It is best to use a cleanser that's close to the skin's normal pH level, which is usually around 4.5.

then finish it up with a toner with a ph level of 4-5.

even people without zits should do this, you'll be happy you did when you hit your thirties.

do what women do...keep bringing your face's ph level DOWN until you see improvements. if you don't, well...you can kill yourself.

simon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't even bother with a cleanser, just use fragrance free baby wipes.

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I started off with medium acne, and couldn't control the constant pustules.

Then I saw a dermatologist. After 2 days, I never grew 1 pimple. I may have got an oily/shiny forehead, but never grew 1 pimple. and 9 weeks into the regimen, my face looks great.

I hear acne.org works well too, but a dermatologist is more of a gurantee than a website. Get off your ass, and see a dermatologist. :p

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i promise u.........no pops(soda) and little chocalate..........little fryed food... ..works for me