Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Ex

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ran into her on the street after 10 years of no contact. She just got out of a ****ty relationship. Dated her when I was 15 in HS took her virginity and she took mine.. Met up for drinks and just been fvcking.

So I been banging been her the last 4 weekends
This friday we went to a bar and Idk why but usually have the same amount of drinks when I go to a bar but this time they hit me like a mufuka, I admit I was drunk. Very stupid of me. I know.

Anyway at the bar I was like "lets go you're staying with me tonight".
And she said no I feel sick and I said ok.
So I just kept drinking.

Even worse I told my ex I loved her at the end of the night, I was being a needy beta.
I'm sure if I played it cool I wouldve ****ed her that night. But I was just too lit.
I told her I said it and I don't take it back it is what it is.

Anyway all saturday and sunday she was being super distant so today in the morning I sent her a message saying I was kinda done seeing her cause I might be considering in getting a relationship with a girl that I date (she knows I date other women).

We messaged back and forth and she was kinda butthurt asking why I'm dropping her and all this sh1t. At the end I just said have a happy new year and I wish her nothing but the best. And she said the same and that she enjoyed all that we did and she doesnt regret a thing.. we stopped talking and I honestly thought that was the end of it.

But right now shes texting me, back to back.
"Texts my name" like tryna start a convo.

Yea I can just drop her, but she has a FAT booty, banging body, and I wanna keep hitting it obviously, the sex is crazy good I always make her ***.. I'm not falling into that beta bullsh1t again.

How would you proceed? Thoughts?

Last edited:

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Hahaha bro u played it wrecklessnfor sure but looks like u recovered beautifully. What ur providing is exactly what these chicks want. Hit her up again an bang her tell her u feel deeply about her then when she starts pulling back u go no contact and focus on ur other chicks and she will come runnin back like a stray cat

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha bro u played it wrecklessnfor sure but looks like u recovered beautifully. What ur providing is exactly what these chicks want. Hit her up again an bang her tell her u feel deeply about her then when she starts pulling back u go no contact and focus on ur other chicks and she will come runnin back like a stray cat
Lol I told her I was considering of getting in a relationship with this other girl I'm dating which is complete bull**** because we're just **** buddies.
But I told her that so I can regain frame cause she was being distant af replying to my text 6 hours later.. I already knew I was being a simp friday night when we went out. Telling her I loved her and sh1t.. So I had to do something to reverse it. Cause I do wanna keep smashing if I can. I honestly thought that was gonna be the end of it(I wouldnt have cared) but now shes texting me...

I'm thinking about not texting her for like 2 days and really let her feel the sting. I know she likes me. I fvck the sh1t outta her. And shes in love with my body. But its crazy how fast they can change when you act beta.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone that has had a lot of experience with women, has sometime in their life done the dreaded drunk/emotive mistake.
That's one sure way to sink a ship faster than anything.
I gotta hand it to you. That was some smooth fast thinking on your part.
You salvaged what most of us would have thought of as unsalvageable
Good move.

Last edited:

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone that has had a lot of experience with women, has sometime in their life done the dreaded drunk/emotive mistake.
That's one sure way to sink a ship faster than anything.
I gotta hand it to you. That was some smooth fast thinking on your part.
You salvaged what most of us would have thought of as unsalvageable
Good move.
Thanks bro, she was pulling back so I just knew I had to be the one to pull away completely if there was any chance of me regaining frame so I could fvck again and I had to let her come back chasing me.

How would you proceed now though?
Should I text her tomorrow or in a couple of days?

This is her second text of the day I already ignored her 1st one.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How to proceed?
Just tell her that when you were thinking about committing to the other girl.. that you were still buzzed, drunk etc... and now that you are "sober" you realize that when you are drunk, you say a lot of silly things to women that you do not sincerely mean.
You then say that the "other girl" understood and you are sure that she (the girl you mentioned here) will "understand too."

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How to proceed?
Just tell her that when you were thinking about committing to the other girl.. that you were still buzzed, drunk etc... and now that you are "sober" you realize that when you are drunk, you say a lot of silly things to women that you do not sincerely mean.
You then say that the "other girl" understood and you are sure that she (the girl you mentioned here) will "understand too."
F0ck that. Blaming your actions on being drunk is a weak move, as is drinking itself, and it's especially bad as a move now considering her respect for him is already in the risk zone. Don't wanna let that fat @ss go to waste. I'm too tired to type up another solution, but it shouldn't be framed as an excuse. At least I wouldn't be able to look myself in the mirror making excuses like that that I certainly wouldn't buy from her. Is this the best we can do?

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
F0ck that. Blaming your actions on being drunk is a weak move, as is drinking itself, and it's especially bad as a move now considering her respect for him is already in the risk zone. Don't wanna let that fat @ss go to waste. I'm too tired to type up another solution, but it shouldn't be framed as an excuse. At least I wouldn't be able to look myself in the mirror making excuses like that that I certainly wouldn't buy from her. Is this the best we can do?
Criticizing a forum member's suggestion is perfectly fine. However, doing so... without offering better (or an alternative) suggestion is a bit out of character for you.
For those of us that drink and have had our share of women, the "drunk/heart on sleeve" moment will usually happen at least once in our lives. Whether it's "weak" or not, it can occur with the best of us. If it occurs with a girlfriend, it'll usually slide. If it's with a FWB or sideline ex.... no one (until reading this posting) has been able to salvage a moment like this.
@AttackFormation You always have a logical and practical approach with your postings. I'm sure that you wouldn't chime in, unless you knew a better way. What alternative method do you suggest that will provide a better return?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Criticizing a forum member's suggestion is perfectly fine. However, doing so... without offering better (or an alternative) suggestion is a bit out of character for you.
For those of us that drink and have had our share of women, the "drunk/heart on sleeve" moment will usually happen at least once in our lives. Whether it's "weak" or not, it can occur with the best of us. If it occurs with a girlfriend, it'll usually slide. If it's with a FWB or sideline ex.... no one (until reading this posting) has been able to salvage a moment like this.
@AttackFormation You always have a logical and practical approach with your postings. I'm sure that you wouldn't chime in, unless you knew a better way. What alternative method do you suggest that will provide a better return?
Yes I know it's out of character for me, that's why I said I was too tired to write up an alternative so you'd know why haha. But you are right, I will come up with one.

My solution would be to own it, being completely nonchalant and a well meaning jerk. If she asks me if I meant it when I said I still loved her, I would say something like "Yeah I'm not sure, I must have had my beer goggles on. Hmmmmmm.... What was I seeing..." and squint at her with one eye and a grin. If she asks if I'm really gonna commit to the other woman, I would say "well what are you gonna do about it?" while "up-nodding" my head at her and grinning.

In both cases I would want to handle it face to face, so innuendo is clearly communicated and you can escalate if it comes to that. Never make excuses for weak behavior, don't treat her like she is stupid, respect is the most valuable thing you have with a woman and they need to feel it about you. Own it but spin it around into something that'll get her to smile or playfight. And better yet in the future, stop drinking alcohol. All it does is work as a crutch, and fvck up your masculine endocrine system.

I actually feel somewhat sorry for women when guys double down on weak behavior. Women, and in 2019 especially, are desperate for guys who they can respect. When you double down on weak behavior, you take that need away from her and she becomes disappointed that you are yet another man who has no spine. You need a stainless steel fvcking spine! Be a well meaning jerk and own everything, so you give her the gifts of both fun and being able to respect you.

Last edited:

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Reaction score
He did play it perfectly lol, by accident
She texted me last night.

Her:
"My name"
"I feel like you're doing this to get back at me" (for being distant)
"i never ignored you, you're purposely ignoring me, stop playing games"

Calls me around midnight.. I dont answer.

Texted her back when I woke up.

Me:
"Whats up?"
"I was busy last night"
'I'm not ignoring you, and I'm not playing any games"

Her:
"Lol of course you were" (thinking I was fvcking this other chick obviously)
"I feel like you are playing with me"
"And I dont even know if I'm allowed to hyu cause I feel like you dropped me and you have a gf now"( I told her me and this other chick are nothing certain yet)
"I just wanted to say hi"

Lolol

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Reaction score
How to proceed?

She texted me last night.

Her:
"My name"
"I feel like you're doing this to get back at me" (for being distant)
"i never ignored you, you're purposely ignoring me, stop playing games"

Calls me around midnight.. I dont answer.

Texted her back when I woke up.

Me:
"Whats up?"
"I was busy last night"
'I'm not ignoring you, and I'm not playing any games"

Her:
"Lol of course you were" (thinking I was fvcking this other chick obviously)
"I feel like you are playing with me"
"And I dont even know if I'm allowed to hyu cause I feel like you dropped me and you have a gf now"( I told her me and this other chick are nothing certain yet)
"I just wanted to say hi"

Lolol

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She just got out of a relationship and wants some D, you took her virginity 10 (!) years ago so you will always be "special" in her mind.
Your job is providing the D to her. From the looks of it you're handling it well, now she feels competition and her imagination is spinning out of everything you might do with this "other girl". Her just wanting to say hi is pretty obvious her wanting to check up on you because she suspects you're with "the other one", her hamster is spinning. Keep her chasing, be busy, indifferent. Reward her investment with your attention and she will soon be naked in your bed again.

Last edited:

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Reaction score
She just got out of a relationship and wants some D, you took her virginity 10 (!) years ago so you will always be "special" in her mind.
Your job is providing the D to her. From the looks of it you're handling it well, now she feels competition and her imagination is spinning out of everything you might to with this "other girl". Her just wanting to say hi is pretty obvious her wanting to check up on you because she suspects you're with "the other one", her hamster is spinning. Keep her chasing, be busy, indifferent. Reward her investment with your attention and she will soon be naked in your bed again.
Thanks bro!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always fuk up when drunk, come out with some beta shyte.. Then regret it later.

I simply don't touch booze when on dates Now!

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I always fuk up when drunk, come out with some beta shyte.. Then regret it later.

Damn how much are you guys drinking on dates?? What's the point of getting that lit when it alcohol is a known performance effector in a bad way?

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Reaction score

I usually dont have an issue and it helps me fvck longer. But I think I'ma cool it with the booze

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn how much are you guys drinking on dates?? What's the point of getting that lit when it alcohol is a known performance effector in a bad way?
I overdid it I admit it.
You think so? I feel like it gives me an edge when I'm about to smash. I last longer.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I overdid it I admit it.
You think so? I feel like it gives me an edge when I'm about to smash. I last longer.
lol.... alcohol fvcks up your endocrine system, and inhibits you sexually too. It doesn't help you.. you can't overwrite biochemistry with your beliefs man, that just shows how deep you are into using it as a crutch. Alcohol is a form of self sabotage, and it even tastes like shyt... stop smoking and drinking alcohol guys. Do I drink nothing? of course I do.. I drink green and red tea all fvcking day.