My Ex

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her that things have developed between you and the other girl, but that nothing is really solid just yet. Just to give her a little bit of hope lol. Let us know how it goes.

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her that things have developed between you and the other girl, but that nothing is really solid just yet. Just to give her a little bit of hope lol. Let us know how it goes.
Bro so thats exactly what I told her.
"I'm feeling things out with ber nothing is certain yet"

She was bitching pretty much the whole day saying I dropped her and all this sh1t.

I asked why she had called me and she said.
"I wanted to talk, what are your plans for tonight"

I said I was gonna spend my day with my fam and the drive out to a cousin house. ( that she lives near by)
I told her to have a happy new year and all that.

Then she said.
"Wow youre gonna drive out here and not even see me"

So I said.
"Well.. if you wanna see me pick me up"

Her.
"I'm not driving tonight"
"I'm going to my friends surprise birthday party. Idk where its going to be I'll send you the location when I get there"

She literally stood me up all night and was posting snapchats at her friends party and at the club and never sent me anything.

Tbh I feel super disrespected. And I feel she did that to get back at me for saying I'm going to try a relationship with this other girl. Like **** testing me.
I know shes going to reach out and try to apologize.
If she doesnt then oh well..I fvcked the sh1t outta her already.

But man that was dirty of her..

If she does reach out and ask to hang out I'm just gonna play it cool but i'm definitely going to say "how are you gonna make that up to me" (flaking)

She aint getting off easy.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro so thats exactly what I told her.
"I'm feeling things out with ber nothing is certain yet"

She was bitching pretty much the whole day saying I dropped her and all this sh1t.

I asked why she had called me and she said.
"I wanted to talk, what are your plans for tonight"

I said I was gonna spend my day with my fam and the drive out to a cousin house. ( that she lives near by)
I told her to have a happy new year and all that.

Then she said.
"Wow youre gonna drive out here and not even see me"

So I said.
"Well.. if you wanna see me pick me up"

Her.
"I'm not driving tonight"
"I'm going to my friends surprise birthday party. Idk where its going to be I'll send you the location when I get there"

She literally stood me up all night and was posting snapchats at her friends party and at the club and never sent me anything.

Tbh I feel super disrespected. And I feel she did that to get back at me for saying I'm going to try a relationship with this other girl. Like **** testing me.
I know shes going to reach out and try to apologize.
If she doesnt then oh well..I fvcked the sh1t outta her already.

But man that was dirty of her..

If she does reach out and ask to hang out I'm just gonna play it cool but i'm definitely going to say "how are you gonna make that up to me" (flaking)

She aint getting off easy.
All in the name of the game.