Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

muttleys sarging/approaching journal

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by muttley
Default openers, err... like "hi" or "hello there"

im trying to use dynamic openers so that every opener fits the situation
Good idea. As you progress, you'll be able to think up openers on the spot.

eg.

girl walking dog
opener = "hey, how old is that dog?"

girl checking out CD's at store
opener = "is that a good CD, should i get that for my little sister?"
opener = "Thats a good CD that one, are u a fan of Hip Hop / Dance / Classic music?"

etc etc you get the point.
Your CD store openers aren't great, but don't worry about that yet.

I like to play on the "dogs look like their owners" thing - as a neg-hit opener. Do it however you like, but you'll need balls! And it's easy to mess up competely. Still, I like that better than your dog age opener - because there is no reason that you would want to know a dogs age, and therefore it doesn't sound natural.

You have to be alert and think on the spot and talk CONFIDENTLY because the way you deliver your sentence is very important, as i learned today. I was in a shytty mood and didnt really smile or look livley when i was speaking and it kinda freaked the chicks out and pushed them away.

sarge on brothers
You've got that right.

(I'm very dissapointed that many self-proclaimed DJs haven't posted hardly any replies to Muttley.)

muttley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your CD store openers aren't great, but don't worry about that yet.

I like to play on the "dogs look like their owners" thing - as a neg-hit opener. Do it however you like, but you'll need balls! And it's easy to mess up competely. Still, I like that better than your dog age opener - because there is no reason that you would want to know a dogs age, and therefore it doesn't sound natural.
Yeh true they arent that great. Im sure i ca think of some better ones. The "how old is that dog?" opener worked for me whilst on the train. I had a conversation with a guy who had 2 staff-pitts. I just asked him, "how old is that dog?" and he said that "Shes only 2 but look how big she is" and the convo sparked from there but i could use better ones no doubt :D

Sunday - 25-09-05
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Today was a good day for at work for Muttley. I started talking to one of the most sought after girls that work with us. Shes easily in the top 5-10 girls there, an HB9 easily. :woo:

This HB9 girl KNOWS shes hot and has guys drooling over her and because of this has a bytch shield up + mega-attitude.
One of my female friends ( hb6.5 ,some times hb7 ) who wants to cross the "friendship" line asked me what i thought of this hb9 girl. She said that this HB9 girl has lotsa guys chasing her and she thinks shes a slvt. Basically girls are jealous and want to be her cos she makes everyones pr1cks hard lol.
When we talked i was amazed at how receptive the HB9 was :eek:

We both start at 11am , but in different departments.

It started by me pressing the button for the lift, when it opened - voila she was in it waiting to go up !

Now usually id freeze up, or say very little "one word" answers or questions because i would be sweating it so much but i was just cool + confident thanks to sarging :cool:

Heres how the convo went:
*muttley and HB9 in lift*
*HB9 presses lift button*

muttley: 4th floor please
*HB9 presses it*
muttley: Are you just startin now?
HB9: yeh
muttley: Do you always start at 11am?
HB9: yeh i do, is it 11 already?
muttley: no relax we have a few minutes. Did you have an exam with me on sept 02? was it you?
HB9:erm.. exam im not sure, probably not.
muttley: mustve been you or a look a like!, it was in blah blah university.
HB9: what exam was it?
muttley: oh, it was for my master ive nearly finished it
HB9: so youve already got an undergraduate degree?
*stepping out of lift and going through automatic doors to main room *
muttley: yeh and now im completing my masters
HB9: oh i see, so what result did you get in your undergraduate degree?
muttley: oh, i got a blah blah
HB9: thats good you know
muttley: yeh its not so bad, are you at uni too, do you study?
HB9: yeh i study aswell in uni
muttley: is it in blah blah uni? what yr of the course are you at now?
HB9: im in my 3rd yr now, 1 more to go
muttley: ah cool, what is it your studying?
HB9: im studying medicine
muttley: wow doctor huh!
HB9: lol yeh
muttley: how many yrs is that in altogether?
HB9: its 4 yrs in total so i have one more yr left
muttley: isnt it supposed to be 5 yrs?
HB9: no its 4 yrs alltogether, its different now
muttley: oh i see, alright im gonna sign my self in now, see you later
HB9: ok ok see you later then bye!

pimping!:D

That was great. Because:

A) every other girl saw me with her ( social proof from the hottest girl in there )
B) every other guy saw me too hahaha fux them!
C) the girl im macking on saw it too :D
D) gave me a boner :woo:

I will see her again next week @ the same time. I also have the chance to walk home after work with her because she goes in my direction, i didnt do that this week because she left early.

event5:

i work in call centre and theres a small shop there for us to use.i.e buy lunch , drinks , newspapers, etc etc.

im buying cereal , milk + tuna sandwhiches, bananas etc etc, im bulking so i eat a lot i think im the only person in the whole call center who eats cereal at his desk! i dont care!

*she walks in with her friend*
*im at the other end buyin my shyt and i take it to the counter, milk , cereal, bottled water, skittles, tuna sandwich*

as i was standing there her friend(hb7) and her started talking

hb7friend: ooh why dont we get some cereal
hb8: yah!
muttley: *turns around*, yo you might aswell get some cereal and have some breakfast
hb7friend: why dont we get some of yours, why dont we share
hb8: yah we wanna share, we should share
muttley: *didnt hear them properly*, huh your shy?
hb8+hb7friend: no lol we said SHARE!
muttley: oh share!, ohhhhh yeh why not.
hb7friend: yeh you should share, sabina wants some breakfast * thats the hb8's name, her friend said it*
muttley: oh, *i turn to the cashier lady*
can i have a bag for all this?
cashier: no sorry, there arent any bags sorry.
muttley: that doesnt matter ill carry this all back. thx
hb7friend: do you want us to help you carry them all back :p
muttley: oh its cool, ill carry them and ill let you go on your break,cya *muttley goes*

i think that went kinda well.

So... the HB8 leaves at 2:30pm and i finish at 5pm. I made my way to the toilet so that ill *bump* into her at 2:30pm.

*im outside the mens toilet door and she walks by the left of me*

muttley: hi
hb8: hello, did u have your breakfast then?
muttley: yeah i had it all by my self.
hb8: awwww next time i want you to share it with me
muttley: do you eat cereal then
hb8: yeh i eat it for breakfast, so i want some next time
muttley: oh for sure ill share it with you next time
hb8: good good, ill take you up on that next time * the lift came up and she got in and went*
*i go into the toilets and examine my boner *

i didnt ask for her number yet. Ill get it for sure next time i see her, isolate her like this and # close her.

Ill keep u guys updated.

This girl, and many others saw me with the HB9. The social proof rubbed off because she was looking in my direction when she was walkign passed. I was gonna # close her this week at 2:30pm. Instead i took a different route.
I played "hard-to-get" this week. I made sure i didnt bump into her at all.
Im trying to come off as a challange to raise her IL even more. I believe she wanted to talk but i didnt give her chance, she will get it next week :D

2morrow i hope to go out on a sarge. Ill post a new report 2morrow.

sarge on.

Ragnaroc

Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent Dude- u got balls, keep it up i'm enjoying reading ur adventures. what part of the uk u from - North? Am looking for a wingman to strike out with.

Seriously though - Keep it up.

Stranger

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, this was hilarious, especially the constant references to your boner... your an inspiration muttley, keep it up!

Ron Mexico

Reaction score
after years of constant one-itis and a hopeless LTR and being a AFC ive found this site (about 3 months ago) and now in particular your sargin' to inspire me to register here and give you encouragement so you know we're pullin' for you ...now it's time for ME to shed my old AFC skin and start anew to sarge & maybe even boot camp (for the mature man)....keep up the good work......BTW - nice way to convo the hb9 social proof in the workplace is the best p*ssy magnet in around...if you catch her in the lift again (alone) maybe have a line like "imagine if this thing (lift aka elevator) got stuck?" or "you ever get stuck in a lift before?" whatever her answer you could go back with c&f "you better have some candy in your purse - cause half of its mine" or "i hope you arse can fit through that trap door up top" anyways keep sarging and definitely raise up social proof at work - you will reap its rewards forty-fold!

Ron

muttley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tues - 27 - 09 - 05
^^^^^^^^

Thanx for the comments guys!

Oh what a day

I needed to buy some ZMA today so i went into town to get sum but all the shops had sold out. So i had to catch a train into the neighborohing city to get some.

I caught the train really late, about 4:35pm ( every shop closes in england about 5:30pm ) so i had to be quick.

I was sorrounded by oppurtunities on the platform, mainly 2-sets, 3-sets. I didnt approach em tho.

As soon as i got off the train i quickly went to buy some ZMA from the nearby shop. Mission completed, now its time to SARGE!.

I wanted to warm up other wise ill screw everything up. I warmed up by asking HBs for directions to the music shop etc etc. Did it a few times, was ok.

On my way to the music shop , before i turned the corner i had a stroke of luck. I bumped into a HB7 that used to work with me but now works in this city at a different place.

We both saw each other and were very receptive.

History of this girl
^^^^^^^^^^^
At some point when she used to work with me, she did show IOI's and used to be nervous around me. Some one hinted that she liked me but i wasnt interested. She has some very big tits though. She could be a hb7.5 easily if her ATTITUDE changed. What i mean is if she became:
A) more sexual
B) less nervous, more confident.

I would have considered her then

heres the convo:

* i turn corner and see her *

hb7: *face lit up* hello!
muttley:Hey!, whats happening HB7 how r you?
hb7: im fine fine how r u?
muttley: im chillin, what you up to here?
hb7: i work here , at blah blah remember?
muttley: oh shyt yeh you do , i didnt know that it was here, so hows things at ya new work place?
hb7: everythings cool here, its better than blah blah
muttley: what is it you do there?
hb7: office work, write reports, this that bla blah, no call centre stuff like before
muttley: thats cool, so wheres your company car, do you rip it lol
hb7: lol calm down they havent given me one, im not that high up yet lol. Are you still working at blah blah?
muttley: yeh i am sadly lol, im still there, alot people have left tho
hb7: really? like who..?
muttley: do u know that girl blah blah? she left 2 weeks ago
hb7: shyt has she, she told me she would, when are you leaving? u still at uni?
muttley: yeh as soon as uni is over im out of there lol, by the way hows bob?* bob is a mutal friend*
hb7: you know that hes engaged right?
muttley: shyt no way, is it to that same girl?
hb7: yeh hes engaged to blah blah
muttley: he always went on and on about her, have u got his number , ive lost it?
*pulls out fone, shows me his number i type it in*
muttley: damn that writing is small, i can hardly read it.
hb7: lol shall i read it out?
muttley: no cool, ive got it, i might aswell take your number too
hb7: yeh ok, i dont know my own number lol * searches fone for her own num*
hb7: its blah blah * reads it out and i type it in *
muttley: ok i got it, * i give her a missed call so that she has my number*
muttley: thats my number.
hb7: ok cool!
muttley: so do u work 5 days a week?
hb7: yeh , i cant work weekends like you
muttley: ill rather work weekends than all week
hb7: what about when u leave uni? your gonna have to work days
muttley: damn shyt lol i am going to have to work then
hb7: lol
muttley: you always finish at this time?
hb7: yeh every day
muttley: so are you off home now
hb7: yep
muttley: ok ok , im off to check some CDs , ill see ya later, nice seeing u again
hb7: yes you too, see ya!

:cool: one more time im --> :cool:

I prolly wont call her at all. I just # closed her for practice really. If she calls/txts gets in touch then ill let you know.

continuing...

i needed to get back ASAP because i needed to pick up a prescription from my GP so i needed to get on my train quick. I wanted to approach more HBs on my way back but i think i let some oppurtunities slip.

I talked to about 3-4 Hbs asking for directions etc etc. I even talked to a bubbly 3-set but they looked very young so i didnt pursue.

i had a good conversation with a Hb6 about the map in town centre, all i did was ask her directions basically but she was quite chatty and shyt - i didnt feel the vibe so i didnt pursue.

On the way back, a HBMILF6 was on her way back to my city. She didnt know the way to the train station, she asked another woman and i said "im going there too"
she said " oh then we might aswell go there togther"

walked with her for about 2-3 minz , built a bit of rapport , she looked around 45-50yrs old ( id still hit it :D ), if she was from a different town id have # closed her, but as soon as i heard she was from my city i was like fvck that. we had a good convo about , uni, work , etc etc untill i let her dissappear on the platform.

caught the train home and walked through town.

i saw a few HBs walking around, it was around 6:30pm

i was walking near some bars and i see a HBMILF7 , nice body, late 30s walking towards me.

muttley: alright there, where are you off?
HBMILF7: Hiya love, have you got a cig for me?
muttley: awwww you caught me at the wrong time, ive given up, sorry . So what are you up to, what you doing?
HBMILF7: nothin much im just walking around you know
muttley: are ya, whats ya name
HBMILF7: im karen
muttley: im muttley, so where you from karen?
HBMILF7: im from blah blah
muttley: cool , whats ya fone number karen
HBMILF7: yeh ok sure * pulls out her fone*
HBMILF7: my fone is sh*gged lol
muttley: what have you done to it lol
HBMILF7: ive dropped it too many times
, my number is *tells me her number*
muttley: i dial it into my fone and call.
muttley: its going to the answer fone!
HBMILF7: oh shyt yeh, *pulls out another sim card from her pocket* i have two chips for this fone, ive given u that one thats in my pocket.

*Every thing goes quiet cos i think i see this very religous girl that knows my family walking up*

*shyt gets even worse, her fone rings, she has a 2 min chat, someons commin to pick her up, she sits on the wall*

muttley: yeh yeh yeh, tell them bye.
HBMILF7: lol ok, puts fone down.
muttley: so karen, i have to go, give me your other number too,
*2 guys her same age come and say HI KAREN!, they caht to her for like 30secs until one of them says, whos he , is he ya boyf*
muttley: yeh im her boyfriend
olderguy: is he karen
HBMILF7: yeh hes a friend
olderguy: how r you karen
muttley: shes ok mate, how r u
olderguy: relax fella , shes like my sister ive known her 6 yrs
muttley: lol im just messin its cool
* those two guys eventually fvck off*
muttley: so karen , ill give u call on the weekend and ill see you again
HBMILF7: yeh cool, call me
muttley: ok im off now, i want a kiss
HBMILF7: lol no im not kissin u yet, maybe next time*giggles*
muttley: awwww why not , dont be shy
HBMILF7: lol, no no*giggles*
muttley: *looks her in the eye, a bit of MAVEC* , dont u wanna kiss me then
HBMILF7: lol no i cant, ill see u later u shud go *giggles*
muttley: i want a kiss before i go :D, just a peck on the cheek will do
HBMILF7: lol *giggles* oh no
muttley: *shes sittin on the wall so i crouch down so im at eye level with her* Shall i tell u somethin karen? i think your sexy, i think your fit and ive got a hard0n *i think she could see it*
HBMILF7: lol *giggles*
HBMILF7: oh ok then, *kisses me full on , tounge included*
HBMILF7: there
muttley: cool!, seeya karen! * i walk off*
*i then turn back around again *
muttley: wait wait, one more lol
*i kiss her full on, tongues included for a few secs *
*we break away*
HBMILF7: lol oh
muttley: ok karen ill give u a call soon! bye
HBMILF7: seeya

i think she wanted me to go quickly because someone was gonna pick her up any moment

i had a boner all the way home, I SWEAR.

Question
what do you guys think about that one? i dont know what came over me but i wanted to fvck her right there and it showed which i dont mind. I shudnt have asked for the kiss, i shud have just done it i think. We were close up alot, what you guys think?
Some one please disect that approach for me, criticise or comment.

wht do u think her IL must be?
She kissed me the first time ( after i really pushed her for it) , then i went back for the second kiss and made out full on. What yall guys think?

i wanna fvk her badly lol

So thats another day done sarging...

Approaches:6
Numbers: 3
Kiss closes: 1
Fvck closes: 0
Dates: 0

sarge on!

muttley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Question
what do you guys think about that one? i dont know what came over me but i wanted to fvck her right there and it showed which i dont mind. I shudnt have asked for the kiss, i shud have just done it i think. We were close up alot, what you guys think?
Some one please disect that approach for me, criticise or comment.

wht do u think her IL must be?
She kissed me the first time ( after i really pushed her for it) , then i went back for the second kiss and made out full on. What yall guys think?

i wanna fvk her badly lol

So thats another day done sarging...

Approaches:6
Numbers: 3
Kiss closes: 1
Fvck closes: 0
Dates: 0
come on players , some one help me out with that question !!!

peace

Ron Mexico

Reaction score
With HB7 (Miss Big Juggz):

Pros: Got the digits, saw her milk bags, asked where her company car was - (might have gotten a ride "home" -smooth!)

Cons: Instead of saying you'd see her later should have told her you'd call her "sometime" even if you had no intention to always keep them open - but hey she can call you too!

With the HBMILF7 (You got balls as big as church bells....):

Pros: You avoided the c*ckblock with the 2 guy friends, dodged the incoming calls she was getting, got the digits, initiated the kiss+got the tongue and some wood and made no "bones" about telling her (no does not always mean no - persistence and patience), got the kiss again. Maybe you'll call her maybe not, maybe you got more in 5 minutes than her last date! Point is - she'll remember you just cuz of your confidence.

Cons: She sounds fvck-worthy but not sure what to make with her two sims - maybe business/personal or maybe for fvck buddies city1/city2 and the two guys. Actually, who cares? Poor timing got you with the phone call for her ride, since IOI's were high, kino straight with tongue - you might have had a shag right there.

As far as asking for the kiss hard call to make without knowing what the EC was (you said you were "close") or if she was giving you a lil' kino (arm-touching, open stances, etc) the point is you kiss closed and if she would've kept saying "no" than it's like - "No biggie, I'll call you soon." Call her in a couple of days for the weekend see what she's doing don't bring up the kisses unless she says she "can't remember you" and if she does tell her you thought she was gonna rape you right there. If she mentions your wood tell her you always walk around the city like that- it's "Zen". If she smokes cigs she probably smokes THC, get some doobage and she'll smoke pole.

BTW - There is nothing more honest in life than walking around a city with a boner.

Good Luck and Bone On!
Ron:woo: :woo:

griffon65

Don Juan
Reaction score
Normally the the kiss is coming on too strong because most girls would see it as too aggressive. But in your case it paid off, she was obviously very interested or she would've just rejected you, so good job.

muttley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ron Mexico
With HB7 (Miss Big Juggz):

Pros: Got the digits, saw her milk bags, asked where her company car was - (might have gotten a ride "home" -smooth!)

Cons: Instead of saying you'd see her later should have told her you'd call her "sometime" even if you had no intention to always keep them open - but hey she can call you too!

With the HBMILF7 (You got balls as big as church bells....):

Pros: You avoided the c*ckblock with the 2 guy friends, dodged the incoming calls she was getting, got the digits, initiated the kiss+got the tongue and some wood and made no "bones" about telling her (no does not always mean no - persistence and patience), got the kiss again. Maybe you'll call her maybe not, maybe you got more in 5 minutes than her last date! Point is - she'll remember you just cuz of your confidence.

Cons: She sounds fvck-worthy but not sure what to make with her two sims - maybe business/personal or maybe for fvck buddies city1/city2 and the two guys. Actually, who cares? Poor timing got you with the phone call for her ride, since IOI's were high, kino straight with tongue - you might have had a shag right there.

As far as asking for the kiss hard call to make without knowing what the EC was (you said you were "close") or if she was giving you a lil' kino (arm-touching, open stances, etc) the point is you kiss closed and if she would've kept saying "no" than it's like - "No biggie, I'll call you soon." Call her in a couple of days for the weekend see what she's doing don't bring up the kisses unless she says she "can't remember you" and if she does tell her you thought she was gonna rape you right there. If she mentions your wood tell her you always walk around the city like that- it's "Zen". If she smokes cigs she probably smokes THC, get some doobage and she'll smoke pole.

BTW - There is nothing more honest in life than walking around a city with a boner.

Good Luck and Bone On!
Ron:woo: :woo:

thx for the break down bro!!!!!!!!!
i prolly wont call HB7 miss big juggz cos i dont feel teh connection really :/

ill holler at the MILF for sure hohoho
thx for your input guys!

sarge + bone on

newdave

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, i just finshed reading the entire thread.. took me like 2 hours but its all good.

I tried my hand at sarging a year or so back but after some initial gains i sort of stoped for some reason. been thinking of starting up again but well, i got gf so i dont see what i can possible gain from it :(

Anyway dude keep up the good work, i enjoy reading your posts and your definetly kicking ass!

My fantasy is with MILFS so i cant wait to see what happens when you hook up with that one.

Sarge on soldier.

Dave.

muttley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
update
^^^^^^
called teh MILF just now, her fone was off for the passed 2 days.

When i first rang, some guy answered the fone :eek:

I hung up, then i rang back and asked for karen. The guy woh answered was her boyfriend, or so she said.

Basically she has to be nexted :( dammit i wanted to **** her lol.

We had a chat, shes 39yrs old has a daughter, and was visiting her brother from wales. Shes going back on the weekend to wales, or so she says.
I tryed to hook something up but she says that shes busy. :down:

She remembers who i am and kinda giggled when i said "do u remember what we did?".. oh well , she kinda brushed me off. I mite keep her number and give her one more call in a few days. Others than that she has been NEXTED...

sarge on

muttley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE
^^^^^^

I just rang the MILF again. Turns out she has a boyfriend. Everytime i call a guy answers, then i ask for "karen" and he gives her the fone. She really doesnt wanna talk on the fone, she keeps saying " i gotta go bye" and hangs up. So i rang back and said to her, " do u want me to call when ur alone?" she said she had to go( thinkin she might cheat on boyf ). Then i called straight after and boyf picked it up again. I said "yo mate, is she urs? and he said "yeh i been with her for 9 months", he said " are you after tracey?" and i said no "im after karen. anyway mate ill delete this number and i wont call her, i didnt know she was yours no harm done" and he said "thanx mate, no probs"

MILF NEXTED for real. 2 kisses from her and boner.

This just goes to show, women will still kiss soem random mofo even if they are in LTR. I met this woman , and 10 minz later i had my tounge down her throat.

Oh well,

SARGE ON :D

Magico

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey dude, your MILF kiss close was awesome.

You are doing great, and you are being an inspiration to me, I might launch a new sarging campaign.

:woo:

Ron Mexico

Reaction score
Don't sweat that be-atch I'm actually glad for you. Fvck that skank NEXT-EL !!! If you want MILF action get to a store like Pier 1 Imports (here in the States) or Bed Bath & Beyond - Mature pvssy galore. You'll need to practice opinion openers with lamps and drapes. " Would this lamp look good in my bedroom?, etc. " My Old Man Boot Camp starts in Late November-December - I promise lots of Mutt-stuff.....
Boots on soldier! Sarge on! Boner on!
--- Ron:crackup:

The Nice Guy is Gone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
October 12, Muttley--where you at?

muttley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeh man, i have to take the next 3 weeks off for religous purposes. Damn man i want to sarge but i cant. In 3 weeks time ill be a BIGGER STRONGER more CLEVER muttley.

During this short break im reading up on thundercats opening book, some rapport building book( ive found a great one ), stuff about qualifying which i think is very important. All in all im reading up on how to have better game for when im out in the field. I have the balls ;), i gotta develop the game more.:woo:

Dont worry, after my 3 week break is over im a go into over drive!

peace

mrblack

Don Juan
Reaction score
religious purposes= ramadan?

anyways props on your approaches.

muttley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mrblack
religious purposes= ramadan?

anyways props on your approaches.

Yeah, theres two more weeks then im gonna be a sargeholic again!....

ANYWAY muttley iz back!, not by choice but because a situation was forced upon me, so i decided to use it for practice so that i dont get rusty ;)

SUNDAY around 3:30am 23 oct 05
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I was at my friends taxi rank just chilling when a guy burst through the door all sweaty and screamin. His name was max,a guy who knows some of our boys.

He tells us that someone smashed his car windows and took his DVD screen from inside. He was real pissed. He needed a lift to the gas station because he ran out of petrol.

As i walked towards his car to examine it, i saw the front left door mirror had been smashed and glass all over the front seats. I also so a rather goodlooking blonde in the back seat.
:crazy:

On the way to the gas station he told us that he was driving and parked his car to go talk to that blonde because he knew her. When he returned to the car it had been smased and his shyt had been stolen

We got the petrol and came back to his car. He needed a dustpan and brush and a black bin liner + masking tape to clean his front seat and to cover the broken mirror. I had to help him and it would be a great opportuniy to talk to that blonde.:cool:

I decided to "take charge" of the situation. I handed him the brush + dustpan and he was still bytching and whining about his stolen shyt. He said
" i only got out of the car to talk to her , shes a nice girl and stuff and blah blah"

I looked at her and said
"oh your a nice girl ar ya?" and smiled at her and she smiled back.

He started sweeping the front seat and i started to tape up the broken window. It was a perfect opportunity for me to get the blonde involved but before i was gonna open her , she volunteered to help!

She was HB8.5, nice body, decent face., great ass. She said "HEY! ill help too!"

Her name was Eva.

This is how the convo went.

Eva: HEY ill help too! *gets out of back seat*
muttley: good, come here and hold this
*i made her hold out the stretch plastic so i can tape it too the car window frame*
Eva: Like this? *in a foriegn accent, shes foriegn!*
muttley: yeh like that,whats your name? emma?
Eva: no its Eva,
muttley: Oh , Eva. Ok Eva stand here on the inside and hold it like this *arms touching, initiating KINO*
Eva: okay.
*muttley begins to tape it*
muttley: yeaah it should stick cos its not wet on this side *stick tape on plastic*
Eva:Will it stick, i am nt sure *looking muttley in his eyes, EC*
muttley: dont worry, ill make it stick * keeps up EC + smiles*
Eva: *giggles*, thats right bytch giggle*

*convo carries on, i TELL her to stand here, there, hold this hold that, lots of arms rubbing together,KINO, etc etc,*

Muttley: Eva, stay right there, im going to get strong tape.
Eva: ok *smiles*

*muttley returns from taxi rank with scissors and stronger tape*

muttley: Ok eva, thsi is MUCH better *smiles*
Eva: lol *giggles, EC*
muttley: * i make some small talk with max, blah blah blah, to make Eva feel more comfortable. I am crouching diagonaly opposite Evas pvssy, it said HI!*
muttley: ok Eva, now stand like this HERE.
Eva: ok *giggles*
Eva: oh no this wont stick, to the umm, how do u say it?
muttley: say what, what u talking about?
Eva: the thing u know, i cant say it
muttley: say it on your language
Eva: will u understand me?
muttley: of course just say it.
Eva: *says something in her langauge*
muttley: well i didnt understand that:D what language was that?
Eva: polish
max: polish
muttley: your polish? oh no i thought u were german
Eva: german, why german, i dont like german people
muttley: thats too bad Eva cos german women are the best!
Eva: why?
muttley: Just look at them! wow!
Eva: * starts telling me how shes been to germany with her mother and she doesnt like them because she cant speak polish there*
muttley: well thats no good is it:D
Eva: lol *again starts giggling*
Eva: the window is bad!, the part you call it, i dunno , head?
muttley: HEAD huh lol
Eva: hahahahah
max: dont give him any ideas

* at this point it was me and Eva, max went in to dispose the broken glass, i wanted to #close her since i had pretty decent IOIs from her and that she was maintinging EYE contact with me the whole time and that she giggled at seriously unfunny stuff but max came back ASAP, i was gonna grab her from the hips or touch her ass or something lol but just made general chit chat, MAX was aware of how receptive Eva was towards me and was staying silent, maybe i AMOG'D him?*

Eva: yeh so i dont knwo many people, just my landord and blah blah and max
muttley: oh really, so u a student here or working?
Eva: im working here in blah blah
*at this point MAX did a major **** BLOCK*
max: hey hey calm down fella lol
Eva: huh
muttley: chill bro its all good im just conversating with the girl
Eva: what did he say?
muttley: he just means the place you work at is real nice:rolleyes: *she didnt fully understand what he meant but was probably aware what was goin on and i just told her some bullshyt instead*
muttley: Eva stand here now and hold this part
Eva: ok :)

*damn i looked into this girls eyes alot and she peered straight back*

muttley: hold this...*as she holds the plastic i purposley put tape over her finger lol*
Eva: oh no your sticking my fingr lol :p
muttley: hahaaha!:D

*i eventually finish*
muttley: ok thats done now max, it shudbe ok. Go home and get it fixed 2morrow. Ok Eva u can sit in the front seat now;)
Eva:thanx alot!
max: thx bro!
muttley: no probz, bring the dustpan and brush inside when u finish. ok.
Eva: thank you very much
muttley: no prbz * i go inside*

That was a bit long i know. Max was offering Eva a drink and stuff and bein nice to her etc etc. Who knows how they knew each other but from what i saw and what he told me, i figure hes giving her a ride home or some **** cos he basically picked her up from teh street ( i think she was out ) and never said that thats my girl. I didnt see any kino between them either.

The girl was giving me IOIs and dammit if he had fvcked off for a minute id have #closed her EASILY. Hes not really one of my boyz i just know him thats all. He got pissed when i was building more rapport with Eva and **** BLOCKED me by tellin me to back off. :down:. If he wasnt a friend of my boyz id hav told him to suck my dyck!

All in all it was a good experience. I wasnt nervous at all, i maintained eye contact which i know is SOOOOOOO important and there was KINO between Eva and me which was SOO important too. She gave me some IOI's and man i cudve #closed her for sure. By the way throughout this experience i kept saying to my self "im the PRIZE, SHE WANTS ME, IM THE PRIZE". it helps ALOT.

ill be back sarging in 2 weeks hopefully.

muttleys hibernating for now

muttley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
tues -1- nov-05
^^^^^^^^^^

a shameless BUMP :cool:

im going back in the field in like 3 days ( wohoooo cant wait )

I hope to incorporate:

- dynamic openers
- time constraints
- prizability ( im the prize and i KNOW IT)
- some routines like jelous GF
- tests like "shampoo test"
- QUALIFYING -very powerful

and anything else you guys think is important. Any feedback is welcome cos theres been a lack of it LOL.

what uthink guys?