Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

muttleys sarging/approaching journal

muttley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Friday - 04 - 11 - 05
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

IM BACK!

ok...

I had very very little time to sarge today. About 20 minutes. I needed to buy soem new clothes and get a haircut, plus get some supplements for bodybuilding.

I went into one designer store and i swear one of the girls there was either:

A) extra nice,social
B) very flirtatious, smitten.

I was lookin for some jeans and she kept on comming over to me and asking if im OK or what im interested in. yap yap yap. I went in and out of the designer store once or twice and every time id return she would say "hey you back again darlin"., and she would call me darling darling darling every sentence, but that could be just how she speaks.
Hmmm it was hard to tell if that was a genuine IOI or her just being friendly like shes supposed to.

Her eye contact was maintained, smiles too and she initiated alot of convos.

Hmmm i ran a little test, i dunno if any of you guys have done something simmilar but heres what i did.

I told her i need some new jeans so she showed me a pair. I touched the material on the jeans she recomended me and then touched my own thigh and grabbed my jeans between my thumb and finger to feel the material on my jeans.

"Hmmm i wonder if this is the same material" i said whilst feeling my jean material on my thigh. She reached out and did the exact same thing on my thigh and felt the material. I baited her to kino and she accepted. She then held the pair of jeans next to my waist as i lifeted my t-shirt ( to expose some stomach :D ) and she said "hhhmmmmm yeh they should fit"

blah blah blah, i wasnt sure so i didnt close her. Plus if she sid no then i wouldnt be able to shop there again, i wouldnt want to go in and its a good store.

moving on....

first real approach....

went to the bus station, zero opportunities and i had 5 minutes to pick some target out. I spotted a petite curvy hb 6.5 ( not really what id go for but id still bone her :D ).

I walked passed her and went into the shop opposite, i saw 2 guys standing next to her, who shortly dissapeard.

I walked round and approached her from an angle cos approaching direct is too aggressive.

convo:

muttley: hey , where can i buy tickets for catching a train from?
hb6.5: go round there and up those stairs.
muttley: which way, round there?
hb6.5: yep that way round there
muttley: you must know the area well, you live here right?
hb6.5: yeh im from blah, u not from here?
muttley: nah im from blah , i live in blah
hb6.5: oh i chill out in blah, i know a few people from there
muttley: who do ya know from there? name them.
hb6.5: yadda yadda yadda i moved from blah, i used to live in blahblah
muttley: oh i dont know anyof them, how old are you again?
hb6.5: im 17 *a little too young for me*
muttley: hey since im here im mite aswell ask you a question.
hb6.5: yeh go on then..*intrigued*
muttley: *ran jealous girl friend routine*
hb6.5: oh she must like your friend alot thats why she gets angry. its not nice. If a guy did that to me id be jealous + pizzed off, Imagine your bytch went with another guy how would you feel? *yes she did say bytch* :confused:
muttley: oh im not the jealous type, are you? *setting up qualifier*
hb6.5: depends..
muttley: cos i dont like jealous girls..so u the jealous type * lame lame lame i know*
hb6.5: well sometimes i am, just depends
*hmmm she didnt try to qualify her self fully*
muttley: whats your name by the way?
hb6.5: its steph
muttley: steph whats your fone number? * closing for practice*
hb6.5: i dont have a fone
muttley: haha
hb6.5: i dont honestly. *dunno if should believe her*
muttley: oh well thats no good, so who u waiting for?
hb6.5: im waiting for my friend blah,shes on her way
muttley: oh rite, so wot do u do steph?
hb6.5: college but i truant alot
muttley: lol, is tha a good thing or a bad thing?
hb6.5: thats a good thing lol
muttley:well i like bad girls, are you bad or good? * setting up qualifier, lame attempt*
hb6.5: im a bit of both really *half qualifys*
muttley: thats no good, i liek wild girls..lets take a walk steph, this way..
*i walk , she follows*
*we go to a more secluded area of the bus station*
muttley: its more quiet here
hb6.5: why dont we go there we can sit down.
muttley: nah stay here, and you can also keep a look out for ya friend. so who else do u know from blah?
hb6.5: i now a girl called blah, a feew guys, blah blah blah. yap yap
muttley: so ya friend, who is she?
hb6.5: shes sammy, were going down to blah 2nite chill out.
muttley: sounds fun yap yap
hb6.5: yap yap yap
muttley: blah blah blah, anyway lets walk back steph.
hb6.5: yeh, blah
muttley: nice meeting you steph, seeya
hb6.5: yep cya

Hmmm that was very jumbled and unorganized. First up i wasnt really interested, i just wanted to number close her for practice.

MISTAKES
^^^^^^^

Asked for number too soon.
shyt qualifers
NO TIME CONSTRAINTS USED :mad:
not enough game spit
too much logical talk

GOOD THINGS
^^^^^^^^^^

maintained FRAME ( i was checking her out, i was the judge ) that i am TEH PRIZE.
tryed not falling into her frame.
maintained eye contact.
open body language, smiled.

Any of you djs have any comments, let me know. That was a crappy sarge but im back after a month off. Feels good to be back! Leave me some tips dudes.

Approaches:7
Numbers: 3
Kiss closes: 1
Fvck closes: 0
Dates: 0

sarge on!

The Nice Guy is Gone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you should've at least attempted a #close on the sales girl. She may have just been trying to get yoiu to buy the jeans (if she works on commission) but she may have genuinely been interested.

The worst thing that could've happened was she either turned you down flat-out or gave you a fake number, which you would've figured out when you tried to call anyway.

As far as the second girl goes, you may have tried to set up a metting with her as the convo progressed after she said she didn't have a phone, before you left.

muttley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Nice Guy is Gone
I think you should've at least attempted a #close on the sales girl. She may have just been trying to get yoiu to buy the jeans (if she works on commission) but she may have genuinely been interested.

The worst thing that could've happened was she either turned you down flat-out or gave you a fake number, which you would've figured out when you tried to call anyway.

As far as the second girl goes, you may have tried to set up a metting with her as the convo progressed after she said she didn't have a phone, before you left.

Yeh i shudve tried #closing the sales girl. I can picture her in my mind svcking on my c0ck or me spanking her booty. Ill hit that store again soon.

Sunday - 18 - 09 - 05
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Ok i work weekends that sucks!

Theres been this frickin **** hardening girl that works for a few hours on sunday that i and ALOT of other guys eye up when she walks. Pretty little horny minx. We have exchanged words a few times ( her initiating all the time ) and i have had EC from her a coupla times. She has displayed her self infront of me a few times, to make me approach her and has talked to me a few times.

Shes hmmmm hb8, bytch has a sexy voice too

event5:

i work in call centre and theres a small shop there for us to use.i.e buy lunch , drinks , newspapers, etc etc.

im buying cereal , milk + tuna sandwhiches, bananas etc etc, im bulking so i eat a lot i think im the only person in the whole call center who eats cereal at his desk! i dont care!

*she walks in with her friend*
*im at the other end buyin my shyt and i take it to the counter, milk , cereal, bottled water, skittles, tuna sandwich*

as i was standing there her friend(hb7) and her started talking

hb7friend: ooh why dont we get some cereal
hb8: yah!
muttley: *turns around*, yo you might aswell get some cereal and have some breakfast
hb7friend: why dont we get some of yours, why dont we share
hb8: yah we wanna share, we should share
muttley: *didnt hear them properly*, huh your shy?
hb8+hb7friend: no lol we said SHARE!
muttley: oh share!, ohhhhh yeh why not.
hb7friend: yeh you should share, sabina wants some breakfast * thats the hb8's name, her friend said it*
muttley: oh, *i turn to the cashier lady*
can i have a bag for all this?
cashier: no sorry, there arent any bags sorry.
muttley: that doesnt matter ill carry this all back. thx
hb7friend: do you want us to help you carry them all back :p
muttley: oh its cool, ill carry them and ill let you go on your break,cya *muttley goes*

i think that went kinda well.

So... the HB8 leaves at 2:30pm and i finish at 5pm. I made my way to the toilet so that ill *bump* into her at 2:30pm.

*im outside the mens toilet door and she walks by the left of me*

muttley: hi
hb8: hello, did u have your breakfast then?
muttley: yeah i had it all by my self.
hb8: awwww next time i want you to share it with me
muttley: do you eat cereal then
hb8: yeh i eat it for breakfast, so i want some next time
muttley: oh for sure ill share it with you next time
hb8: good good, ill take you up on that next time * the lift came up and she got in and went*
*i go into the toilets and examine my boner *

i didnt ask for her number yet. Ill get it for sure next time i see her, isolate her like this and # close her.

Ill keep u guys updated.

UPDATE

sunday-06-nov-05
^^^^^^^^^^^^

met that hb8 again in the shop whilst i was buying food for my self. Im have a packet of cereal in my hand and my back turned to the door looking at soem girls tits in FHM magazine:D. i hear some one VERY LOUDLY clear their throat behind me and say "Ahem Ahem"

convo:

*reading magazine"
*hb8 approaches with her friend*

hb8: *clears throat loudly to get my attention* Ahem Ahem. What are you doing Mister
muttley: huh, wah
hb8:you shouldnt reading that you know
muttley: im not reading im looking at pictures :D
hb8: well you shouldnt be doing that either.
muttley: why, whats wrong with looking at pictures now, aint nothing wrong .

* i walk off and ask the lady at the counter if she has a cup, Hb8s friend who is always with her responded*

hb7friend: theres cups over here
muttley: oh yeh cool.

i go over and pour milk in for my self and totally walk out with out saying a word. I had my back turned to the Hb8 the whole time. A few weeks ago i made my self more scarce around her and she told her friend ( who is dating my friend ) to tell him that she likes his friend. he thought it was another guy and told him in stead of me. hb8 got desperate and made a move, altho the message didnt reach me properly.

For that she is being punished lol. Any little chance she gets, she tries to talk. Always looking in my direction. I brush it off most times. Im not too bothered with this one. If she wants it she has to work harder and i dont care if she loses interest. :cool:

Remember guys, YOU ARE THE PRIZE.....askyour self, whos in charge here? I AM, YOU ARE not the HBs

peace

muttley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm i would require some Dj to give me some tips/examples on how to properly qualify girls. i think my qualifying lines suck and i need some pointers...any help plz?

peace

muttley

johnmich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
muttley: *shes sittin on the wall so i crouch down so im at eye level with her* Shall i tell u somethin karen? i think your sexy, i think your fit and ive got a hard0n *i think she could see it*
You actually said that ??

muttley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by johnmich
You actually said that ??
Cross my hardend heart and hope to die, i said those exact words to her.

Thu 10-nov-05
^^^^^^^^^^

2 very ****ty approaches today, omg this was worse than AFC approaches.

approach 1

hb7 walking towards me, HBmilf7

muttley: hey where have i seen u before?
hbmilf7: sorry, what?
muttley:did i speak to you in bar-x?*not true*
hb7milf:bar-x wheres that?
muttley: in BLAH, are you shielas friend? *not true*
hb7milf: no *shakes head*
muttley:im sure it was you
hb7milf: no it wasnt me
muttley: are you not from round here?
hb7milf: nah
muttley: lol, you have the same jacket and same hairstyle i thought it was you
hb7milf: oh i c * bout to turn away*
muttley: can i have your fone number?* aahhhhh what a AFC line*
hb7milf: no, im married *walks away*

:rolleyes: im am ASHAMED..

GOOD POINTS
^^^^^^^^^^

-maybe opened OK
-maintained eye contact

BAD POINTS
^^^^^^^^^^

-talked too fast
-ran out of things to say
-didnt maintain prizability.
-just one gay approach
-NO TIME CONTRAINTS

......but im glad i DID approach.

approach 2.

walked passed another MILF from behind... went shoulder to shoulder with her.. and said HI, she said HI back

muttley: Hi
MILF: hi u ok
muttley: yeh fine.*walks on for 10 secs, turns around*
muttley: hey are you single?
MILF: sorry lol
muttley: are you single?
MILF: *blushes and smiles* i cant believe it, no im married lol
muttley: look at you blushing lol
MILF: this is the second time someone tryed pickin me up here, in this exact same spot, is this a pickup spot or something..?
muttley: well it could just be you!

blah blah blah

I could tell that she was a nice person and was flattered or interested a little. If i was more persistent i couldve pushed her, but shes married so fvkc that :down:

3rd approach....didnt really ask for a fone number because she went into her husband shop. Just chatted with her , another MILF , was quite receptive...i asked her were shes going and she went int her husbands shop to secs away. I know her husband too!.

walked passed a 40-50 yr old woman and said
"hey lady, want a younger man in your life?"

LOl i dont even think she heard, maybe her hearing AID fell off LOL :crackup:

ill stop approaching MILFS. Young poon is on my list.

Those approaches were awful.

Heres what i need to work out.

Most of my approaches are moving targets in the opposite direction..how can i open them?

-hello, hi, hey there, DO NOT WORK...
shes going in the opposite direction. You need to make her STOP for something.

-Hitting on em dont work either.. you cant say "hey sexy", "hey baby" or wolf whistle. That gets you no where. Your just another guy then.

I shouldve approached a HB standing outside a book store and said
"the books in there are awful dont you think?"

Im starting to think more about this tuff and undertand it. There is no rejections , just feeback...like mystery said.

HELP ME OUT GUYS..feedback is appreciated.

Approaches:9
Numbers: 3
Kiss closes: 1
Fvck closes: 0
Dates: 0

sarge on!

muttley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
18 nov 05
^^^^^^^^^

ok went out today , didnt really go to sarge but it turned out that way.

I realised that when your "in the mood" every one responds positively because your aura is positive. I had a smile on my face all the time.

I also realised that if u open people the right way they will respond the right way too.

ok...

I was at the library looking for jiujitsu books ( cos i practice jiujitsu ) which were located on one of the higher floors. I decided to take the lift.

I was waiting for the lift and reading the paper on the wall telling us what floor has which type of book in it. Behind me was an absoloulty schorching hot HB9.5.

Think about a HB you look at and think "damn yeh, trophy girlfriend" thats her.
She was waiting on the lift too.

The lift came, i jumped in and pressed for "floor 3" and it shut, i thought HB wouldnt get in the lift with me. The lift opened cos she pressed the number from out side and entered the lift.

I burst out laughing .

muttley: hahahaha, oh shyt i didnt think you were waiting on the lift, what floor you need?
hb9.5: floor 3 please
muttley: is that where the sports books are?
hb9.5: hmmm no i think floor 3 is the research and history floor
muttley: which floor has the sports books then?
hb9.5: i dont know, you could ask them (library assitants)tho
*the lift came to floor three*
muttley: out you go..
hb9.5: *leaves lift*
muttley: *walks in opposite direction*

didnt really have time to game her properly. I bet she was waiting for a pick up line / or some IOI from me because she must be used to it.

walking outside the library...

seen a hb5 smoking a cigarette walking towards me.

muttley: haawwwww smoking is bad for you!
hb5: *biggest grin ever*

bah i walked on. hb5 dont cut it.

i struck up convos with people ( mainly women ) trying stuff to come under the radar so the shields dont go up. Its getting easier. You have to be quick thinking and have a non threatening appearnce/swagger/aura and they will respond properly.

DO NOT HIT ON THEM AT ALL! you will GET NO WHERE . and do not come off as weak. Like saying
"excuse me, pardon me, im sorry but, erm hello?"..

my new mindset is to go out and just open, why havent i been doing this before and why didnt no one point it out lol.