Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Moving to a new City and LDR’s

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in Miami and she lives in Orlando (3 hrs) she always says how she hates Miami cause it’s overpopulated and **** which honestly I hate miami too and i only moved down here cause i didn’t have enough to move out. I spoke with her and told her that if we don’t see eachother atleast once a month then I’m not down for anything and she agreed.
Seeing each other once a month is NOTHING man.

How the hell are you going to sustain and nurture a relationship, by seeing each other once a month.

This looks like a disaster waiting to happen.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So just have her as a **** buddy or nothing pretty much, anything that doesn’t make me give up meeting other women

Unless she decides to move for you, sooner than later, I would strictly just have a casual sex type situation with her.. Nothing more

many6451

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seeing each other once a month is NOTHING man.

How the hell are you going to sustain and nurture a relationship, by seeing each other once a month.

This looks like a disaster waiting to happen.
Honestly I want to see how the visit plays out but I honestly ever since that have been trying to get into plate spinning. I have issues meeting people in social events so for now I’ve just been forcing myself to go to crowded places just to see that it isn’t as bad as I play it out to be in my mind

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Based on everything you typed here you won’t be having sex with her.

It’s time for you learn “game”. Read stickies/articles here, watch YouTube videos, cold approaches find an education source that clicks with you etc. Take the next 4 years and get it down. Let me know if you want some resources.

many6451

Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless she decides to move for you, sooner than later, I would strictly just have a casual sex type situation with her.. Nothing more
Lol and the funny part is that she’s said that if she has to move more than a 1hr 30mins away from her family she wouldn’t do it. Honeslty

It’s time for you learn “game”. Read stickies/articles here, watch YouTube videos, cold approaches find an education source that clicks with you etc. Take the next 4 years and get it down. Let me know if you want some resources.
Send them my way, I’ve recently looked into AMS, No More Mr Nice Guy, and Rational Male. Funny enough I literally just started reading over the part where he talks about immaginary friends. Sign from God, who knows.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Lol and the funny part is that she’s said that if she has to move more than a 1hr 30mins away from her family she wouldn’t do it. Honeslty

Send them my way, I’ve recently looked into AMS, No More Mr Nice Guy, and Rational Male. Funny enough I literally just started reading over the part where he talks about immaginary friends. Sign from God, who knows.

She told you, she wouldn't move, so you have your answer.. You can't make a relationship work seeing each other once a month..

Bang her in the azz next time you see her, then send her back home.. keep youroptions open.