Moving to a new City and LDR’s

many6451

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m fairly new to the whole red pilled community so im just looking for advice, i know this is super long but i honestly don’t know anyone who I could talk this with, i have no friends nor father figure to seek advice from.

Acouple months ago I moved to a new city, I haven’t been making any friends nor have I found any women. I find it hard to create friendships since in my job everyone there is 40+ and I’m 19. There is this chick that’s like 27 but she honestly acts super distant around me and just avoids me at all costs. Where I moved from there was a woman who I really had feelings for, we would periodically go out but as “friends”. We still kept communicating as friends but it ended up to the point where she came down to visit for a concert and I confessed my love to her. She never told me anything and in fact just said she thought that was cute but left it at that. I still talked to her and we would communicate through the phone almost every day. I even planned to go visit her to Orlando and I told her that I wanted to spend a day with her. Once I got to Orlando she said she was happy to have me there but we never met up. On the day that we were supposed to see eachother she flaked on me and told me she was exhausted (keep in mind she worked retail and it was on black friday where she worked overnight) i even told her days before if she was sure that she wanted to do that since she’d be tired but she said that she was down to meet up. That was for me my first flake, I honestly felt like ****. I stopped talking to her and became distant, once I did that she started saying how she loved me and everything. I started talking with her again but i couldn’t do it for long because then I went silent again. This time she just wouldn’t text me either.. We went silent for like a month and then I decided to cut ties with her. I texted her that I just wanted to go my seperate way, she later one texted me how she felt that she just wanted to give me my space and how she didn’t feel that she did anything bad. I confessed to her again that I loved her and that I really wanted to be with her but I just felt that the love wasn’t there. That’s where she confessed that she had fallen in love with me since when I left and that she wanted to be with me, how she saw me as someone she wanted to spend the rest of her life with. We talked on the phone after that and she brought up the idea of a LDR. I was against it at first but honestly, I haven’t felt love like this in a long time, I decided to accept it and give it a shot. It’s been a week since then and we’ve been talking almost every day, we laugh and joke from time to time but everything just feels akward. She only calls me baby or love when i first call her something and it just all feels exactly the same as it did when we were friends

I guess my question is, should I move on and leave her in the past or should I try this out. Also how does day to day love feel like? Oh and any tips for people who recently moved to a new city?

many6451

Don Juan
Reaction score
Also the girl im messing with is 26, would you say she’s too old for a 19 year old. A lot of people tell me i act very mature for my age, most people say I act like if I’m 22 or 23

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just keep in mind that women say a lot of **** and that doesn’t always mean that’s how they truly feel. I’ve been fed all sorts of lines and promises and they never came to fruition. Now I even doubt most women’s name when they tell me cause they lie so so bad.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you even banged this chick yet?

LDR are a waste of time mate, very unlikely to workout.. However you are YOUNG, you can afford to waste a few years here and there.

many6451

Don Juan
Reaction score
LDR is a NO for older sosuave members (in my age it's waste of time unless you have some anchor like children) but in your age it may work out.

Regarding other things - keep all options open, don't burn bridges. Don't date women at work unless you can easily replace work (might be possible in your age) as it's often more troubles than its worth hassle.
I hear you man, honestly I don’t even like the chick in my job, she just seems to act like if she’s of higher value than me. Better to just leave that to the side i guess

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just keep in mind that women say a lot of **** and that doesn’t always mean that’s how they truly feel. I’ve been fed all sorts of lines and promises and they never came to fruition. Now I even doubt most women’s name when they tell me cause they lie so so bad.

They are great fukin actors!

many6451

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you even banged this chick yet?

LDR are a waste of time mate, very unlikely to workout.. However you are YOUNG, you can afford to waste a few years here and there.
Nope, before hand we were just friends. She did say she was comming over for my bday though so we’ll see

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont waste time on a ldr specialty at your at your age, you will be missing out on too many things

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope, before hand we were just friends. She did say she was comming over for my bday though so we’ll see

Dude, the word Love shouldn't even be used in this type situation.

You haven't even banged this chick... What planet are you on... Leave this crack pot alone.. Find a girl to have sex with, then see how you feel about her months down the line.

many6451

Don Juan
Reaction score
Amen! Do you reccomend that I not let myself get attached too much to her. I was reading about plate spinning and I really wanna try that but this chick has told me a **** ton of times how she wants to really create an LTR out of this. Yet again like you said women do talk alot of ****

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amen! Do you reccomend that I not let myself get attached too much to her. I was reading about plate spinning and I really wanna try that but this chick has told me a **** ton of times how she wants to really create an LTR out of this. Yet again like you said women do talk alot of ****
I had a girl look me right in the eye several times and tell me she saw me sticking around for many months to come. She dumped me two weeks later. Well, she didn’t dump me but she stopped returning my calls and flaked on a date so I knew what that meant. I had to figure it out myself because women don’t have the courage to tell you they’re no longer interested. Which is why I’m a big proponent of ghosting them and not feeling bad about it.

many6451

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, the word Love shouldn't even be used in this type situation.

You haven't even banged this chick... What planet are you on... Leave this crack pot alone.. Find a girl to have sex with, then see how you feel about her months down the line.
If we bang should i treat her as a plate or should i just bang and go?

many6451

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont waste time on a ldr specialty at your at your age, you will be missing out on too many things
I had a girl look me right in the eye several times and tell me she saw me sticking around for many months to come. She dumped me two weeks later. Well, she didn’t dump me but she stopped returning my calls and flaked on a date so I knew what that meant. I had to figure it out myself because women don’t have the courage to tell you they’re no longer interested. Which is why I’m a big proponent of ghosting them and not feeling bad about it.
Idk I just notice with women it’s like you give them attention and they pull back but as soon as you back off they come running towards you.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Idk I just notice with women it’s like you give them attention and they pull back but as soon as you back off they come running towards you.
LDR are just not worth it unless its for a short time.
When you are 19 free as a bird dont make that mistake.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If we bang should i treat her as a plate or should i just bang and go?
Dude your talking about love.. She is talking about love.. You havn't banged yet.

Aim for sex.. Then take it from there onwards

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How far is she from you? And how often will you be seeing her?

many6451

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude your talking about love.. She is talking about love.. You havn't banged yet.

Aim for sex.. Then take it from there onwards
Ok so like completely leave relationship crap out of the question until I bang?

many6451

Don Juan
Reaction score
How far is she from you? And how often will you be seeing her?
I live in Miami and she lives in Orlando (3 hrs) she always says how she hates Miami cause it’s overpopulated and **** which honestly I hate miami too and i only moved down here cause i didn’t have enough to move out. I spoke with her and told her that if we don’t see eachother atleast once a month then I’m not down for anything and she agreed.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so like completely leave relationship crap out of the question until I bang?

Yes.. You can't talk about a relationship, when you haven't even passed stage one yet..

Plus LDR's.. how far is she from you

many6451

Don Juan
Reaction score
So just have her as a **** buddy or nothing pretty much, anything that doesn’t make me give up meeting other women