Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Most pathetic attempt at kinesthetics

Infraction

Don Juan
Reaction score
I win this, today this girl was leaning in a convorsation i had with a girl so i pushed her gently (or so i thought) she lost balance and fell. She got her head banged into the wall.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
new one for me:

I was working this one girl and I started to rub her back. She didn't give me any signs of discomfort or of liking. I continued and then she never talked to me again :rolleyes: even though I had to work on a project with her for class that week. I ended up just emailing me her a list of things that she had to do and she did it. I was happy and she was happy. We never talked again.

Looks like I fvcked up, but I learned so It's a success.

comic_relief

Lil Magic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nassau, Bahamas/ presently, Collegevill Minnesota
Well im 16 and i go to my church wednesday nights for youth meeting.Anyway there are two really fine girls who i was starting to get to know. So im in the second row and their in the third row of the church bus. So i turn around and start talking to them. At the same time I rest my arm on both of their legs at the same time because they are sitting next to each other. One of them say "why is your arm on my leg?"
"I cant rest my arm?''
"Get your fvcking arm off of my leg." At least the finer one let me keep my arm on her leg.

lildevil

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OK this was back then when my game was kind of lacking couldn't get enough info...

ONE TIME i was this girl ta;king in school and actually i was the biggest fan of kino.....at the time......I was talking with the girl and while she was in fron of me i was rubbing her legs and i dont she really liked what i was doing or she was a freaky ****i type of chick..

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just over a year ago, had a one-itis i (finally) hooked up with. I got super AFC and I knew my time was limited and things were taking a turn for the worse so during one of our last encounters I chased her around her dorm for a kiss and she was dodgin me and runnin away. Looking back that was one of the low points of my entire life, LMAO. I still shudder and cringe when the idea comes to mind.

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
wow this are really funny

In 9th grade i sat behind this cute shy girl, we were watching a movie and class and i began to give her a shoulder massage but she twitched as soon as i touched her and the teacher even thought i was a creep :)

lol, well keep these coming