Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Most pathetic attempt at kinesthetics

McEwan

Don Juan
Reaction score
My first experience of Kino (before I found this site):

I was out at a friends 18th, and this fine young lady was accompanying us.

Since she was feeling a little left out, and cold, I put my arm around her and kept talking to her, trying to cheer her up. I kept my arm around her shoulders and arms, and provided some body warmth. She told me she had a boyfriend who was very well-endowed. I cracked jokes about my having a bigger shoe size, therefore I was far bigger.

Later, her heel broke on one of her shoes. I held her up with one hand without asking, and held her close. I could feel her breath on my face, and I'm sure the same was for her.

As the night was drawing to a close and she had to go home, she grabbed me, and whispered into my ear....

"I'm real horny right now. I NEED to fvck."

Being a nice guy at the time, I turned her down.

I wouldn't hesitate now...

DiSt0rTi0n_07

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno bout you guys, but I think this tops the charts when it comes to kino gone wrong... Tell me if you agree!

This was in grade 10 so like 3 yrs ago WAY back in my wwwwwwbAFC days.

It was near the semester end and im helping this HB9 with her math stuff and yes, I was quite the nerd (you have no idea). So what do I do next? We exchanged email addys for msn. NERDATIOUS EH!?

Maybe a week later I was going in for math help at lunch and she was working on her math crying lightly (trying to hide it). I went over and started helping her with her math not even taking notice to her crying til she brought it up. She basically told me the story and this is my WORST kino moment:

"Hey its ok, they are just beaners (grade 8's)!" and I nudged her shoulder and continued to help her with her math...

I had a chance to connect to her beyond msn (LOL) and I blew it. Naturally I was in that damned friends zone from there forward.

Met a HB9 and within a week- just friends... ARGH!

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now that I think about, 99% of my kino attempts were welcome, even though the girls sometimes were taken aback by it.

The "unsuccessful" attempts... there were FEW of them, and the girls either walked away or told me not to do it again... "ever" :D

Didn't read their IL nicely enough...

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl had some silver coating from the umbrella on her forehead (heaven knows how it got there :rolleyes: )

I tried touching her forehead to point it out & she backed away, so then i jokingly say shes got some near her eye as well & move my finger as if i was going to poke her in the eye & she looks @ me with the "whats the heck is the matter with you" look I tried laughing it off to avoid embarassment :( .

That girl is now my girlfriend :D .

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
another bad kinesthetic move

I just love giving you guys my bad experiences that I remember:D.

I was going to my class in 8th or 9th grade. This one girl (call her Tiffany), a friend of mine, I was talking to her. She was talking about a breakup with me, like I said before I was an emotional tampon and an AFC. I went up to touch her on the shoulder to tell her it would be alright but I flaked at the last minute because someone came behind me. I then just did a wave by her shoulder just like the extremely feminine things of a slow wave while saying whatever. I was ridiculed for awhile by my friends but it just died away. Thank God for that :rolleyes:

Until next bad experience I remember because there was alot

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump; no more bad moves for me so far. Anyone else have any bad ones?

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by redbyte
Its all in how you play your cards guys. If you act all embarrassed like you did something wrong then she'll agree. Turn it back on her, and you'll come across as the prize. :cool:
thanks for the advice. I forgot about that for the longest time:)

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mine would be...friday.

I was drunk with my current "prospect." We were in my friends basement-the two of us and 4 other guys she didn't know. We were sitting there and she leans over and lays against me, hugging me. I say "fvck it" and put one arm around her shoulder and play with her hair with my other hand. (I was pretty sloshed.) She tolerates it for about 20-30 seconds and then sits up, away from me. 5 minutes later she is "tired" and wants to go home.

WTF?!?

I'm not sure if I screwed up or she was just uncomfortable being so close in front of four guys she didn't know.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yesterday, I was at my french class and this one girl wanted to get out of the group. So I moved out of her way and I touched her back to move her out of the group. "Don't fvcken touch me, you *******!" This is supposed to be one of my friends from french class.

VIVAlasVEGASBaby

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im sitting next to this girl in a movie...

The rico suave VIVAlasVEGASBaby goes in for some kino...

and while putting his arm around the girl's shoulder he elbows her in the head ... Whoops!

:D

I don't think she cared much tho. We ended up making out a little later in the movie...

Last edited:

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't honestly see how most of these are pathetic. They just look like failed attempts and I dont know why they are that way.

TinyFzzyKiwi

Don Juan
Reaction score
cmon man, join in the spirit of fun and post your attempts.

As for me, this was last year, about 6 months before finding this site. WBAFC days, I'm still not all the way out of my afc ways, but I'm getting there. anway, 2nd gf I've ever had. So, were out at some movie, can't remember which one, but i ASK, i ASK to hold her hand. She tentatively says yes and we lock our sweaty hands togeather.

I look back on it now and laugh at it.

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Worst was probably sitting next to this one girl, and as I was reaching to put my arm around her knocked her in the head with my elbow and she fell over :D

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man if you over emphasise the yawn and mean it to come across in a cheesy way it could be pritty funny.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
I saw this girl I knew standing alone, and I was behind her. I did that whole "cover her eyes from behind and say guess who" thing. Instead of her giggling and then guessing, she grabs my hands and pulls them off her, turns around like a lightning bolt, and gives me this look like she was scared. Then she realized it was me and chilled out, but still..... bad reaction.

Lesson learned: Don't sneak up on girls from behind.

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
we were on a date of sorts and I think she had ur hand close to her mouth

so I touched her hand slyly and pretends to play-fight with it
and accidently stuck my finger in her mouth

I know. dont say it :\

Reaction score
THE_ADDMAN said:
we were on a date of sorts and I think she had ur hand close to her mouth

so I touched her hand slyly and pretends to play-fight with it
and accidently stuck my finger in her mouth

I know. dont say it :\
wow.... anyways I purposely stepped on this girl's foot and said it was an accident... she didn't buy it... i was young, and foolish.

Reaction score
a couple times (when i used to suck)...

tried tapping a girl on her shoulder, or hug her ...basically subtle attempts at kino, but i was always standing too god damn far away! lmao

and it came off awkward, noticeable, and too fcuking funny - plus, i missed every damn time :crackup:

Infraction

Don Juan
Reaction score
Once, there was thig girl that had a hole in her jeans on the knee area.
I putted my finger into the hole and than she was like "Wtf are you doing?".

But my worst problems come when i am not feeling good and i try to kino- i force my kino on them (bad move) lucky for me that i just don't do it anymore.

Btw, today i was with this chick alone and i said i am cold. i told her:"Make me warm" and she leaned on me. after 10 mins she asked if i was really cold so i answered "No, it was an excuse to make you lean on me." And she smiled.