Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

most obvious come-on that wasnt missed!

vigilance

Reaction score
Most obvious was at a gig I was doing (I play bass). Some dude comes up to me on break and says "my friend wants to meet you". So I go meet his friend, who turns out to be a fairly attractive blond chick I say "Hey I'm vigilance" and she says "I'm blahblahblah, wanna ****?". I said yes, then we did.

Slick101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
vigilance said:
Most obvious was at a gig I was doing (I play bass). Some dude comes up to me on break and says "my friend wants to meet you". So I go meet his friend, who turns out to be a fairly attractive blond chick I say "Hey I'm vigilance" and she says "I'm blahblahblah, wanna ****?". I said yes, then we did.
R U serious>

kdnash82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me and my friends go to the club and right before it closes I start gaming this chick. We talk and b/s, then she asks if I drove or rode with my friends. I told her that I rode.

When I met back up with my friends, they were like "Are you ready to go?" She says, you guys can leave, but he's coming with me!

Downside to that story was the condoms my friend gave me were stale and dry. One broke, the other rolled up to the point where it wanted to break and was just uncomfortable, which left me drunk, upset and very unsatisfied

Canadian Catnip

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
kdnash82 said:
Downside to that story was the condoms my friend gave me were stale and dry. One broke, the other rolled up to the point where it wanted to break and was just uncomfortable, which left me drunk, upset and very unsatisfied
Remember, all condoms have a FUKK BEFORE DATE.

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup, Vigilance has the coolest story so far. He played bass, so she blew the woodwind.....way to go :yes:

J-Bone

Don Juan
Reaction score
I said hey to this chick at a party but I was busy so when she started to give me the **** talk I had to go and hey was ALL I said. I saw her later and she came up so I looked at her smiled slightly pulled her into my area and started makin out and then it escalated from there. I found out her name the next day when a friend came up talking about it.

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spring Break Rocky Point '93.

Girl walked up to me on the dance floor at 9PM, put her hand down my jean shorts and said, "fvck me...fvck me right now". Baffled, I started dancing with her and kissing on her. I grabbed her by the hand about a minute later and walked her out to the beach and then banged her about 50 yards from the Pithya Bar on the beach. About 2 hours later another random girl asked me if I thought I was "God's Gift". I asked her for a smoke and she asked me what does she get if she gives me a smoke. I asked her what she wanted. She replied, "your undivided attention". I told her that I'd give her my undivided attention on the beach. She then said, "ok, let me go to the bathroom, get a beer and we'll go". Walked her out to the same spot, took off my shirt and laid it down for her to sit on so she wouldn't get sand up her poosy (did the same with the other girl btw) and closed the deal. Didn't get either girl's name.

Wait.. isn't this the most olympic night one's ever had thread? :cheer:

kdnash82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Er!c L!ve was fortunate enough to be old enough to have been of age around a time where girls were more "open" with their sexuality. After AIDS/HIV came along, things began to wrap up. Now us younger bucks have things a little more difficult.

We have to do a little more song and dance in order to get in those pants, and even then two in one night in the same spot would be un-heard of.

Way to go!!

KnockoutJM

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at a girls house, and we were watching a movie, with a few other people. I went to the bathroom when the movie ended, and she i guess told them she wanted to go to sleep, and they left. I came out and was saying goodbye to everyone, about to leave, and she said wait, come back downstairs.. So i decided to stay and watch tv/talk with her, and she started unbuttoning my jeans, and took my **** out, and said i want to play with your cck.

And to the best of my knowledge that is my most obvious come-on, that wasnt missed.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus! Awesome thread...I can't believe I didn't come up with it.

Girl gave me the tongue in cheek bj thing...got a bj. Simple.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Assuming a come on is when you aren't already on a date:

I had come friends over, and they broght their friends, who happened to be women. one was pretty cute was eyeing me

very long story short, it was getting late and I had PLANNED on going out, I say "i'm getting ready to go take a shower"

so the cute girl says "okay, want me to come with you?"..

....hell yeah I want you to come with me.

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ER!C L!VE said:
Spring Break Rocky Point '93.

Wait.. isn't this the most olympic night one's ever had thread? :cheer:
did yew go to an Arizona uni?

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*Sleeping on an (unattractive) female friend's couch after a party*

Girl: "Come sleep in here with me"
Me: "Nah, I like the couch"
Girl: "My bed is really comfortable"
Me: "I don't feel like moving right now"
Girl: "My pillows are very soft and it's nice and warm under my blankets"
Me: "I think I'm OK here, thanks"
Girl: "COME SLEEP WITH ME!"

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kdnash82 said:
Er!c L!ve was fortunate enough to be old enough to have been of age around a time where girls were more "open" with their sexuality. After AIDS/HIV came along, things began to wrap up. Now us younger bucks have things a little more difficult.

We have to do a little more song and dance in order to get in those pants, and even then two in one night in the same spot would be un-heard of.

Way to go!!

Actually, AIDS was a very big topic in 1993. Magic Johnson announced that he contracted AIDS in 1991. I packed 2 condoms and used one each time. Also, this was spring break in Mexico: where the girls leave their morals at the border. IMO, younger girls are far more sexual now than in 1993. EG: Today, talk of bi-sexuality, 3-ways, girls shaving their poosies and anal sex are common. In 1993, my social circle would consider you a sexual deviant if you brought up anal sex or shaved poosies. I went to spring break with the mind set of 'I will get laid'. I have another killer Mexico vacation from the same year involving 2 girls in one night, but they didn't come up to me.

DrMetallica said:
did yew go to an Arizona uni?
Yep, I went to UofAZ, ASU and two different community colleges. I went on the 11 year plan. I graduated from ASU.

tryin 2 play

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ME and this chick walking to our cars after work ended....

me: alright see ya
her: wait, wanna fvck?
me:yup

(got the digits, adress went to her hosue and sealed it) i still laugh when ithink about that one.