most obvious come-on that wasnt missed!

kdnash82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
11 year plan!!! LMAO!!!

I was at some bar in Guam. Some guy comes up to me and says "My friend has been dying to meet you." I check her out and she's a cute islander maybe HB7.5. So I go up to her and extend my hand and introduce myself. She takes my hand and with her finger, scratches my palm.

I don't know about you guys, but I've always been told that this is the sign for "I wanna fukk you". I told her the hotel and room that I was staying in (right down the street) and said I'd be there in 20 minutes.

I get to my floor and she's waiting at my door with a female friend. I figured it was my lucky day, but the friend said she just wanted to watch, not participate.

The funny part was kicking them out the next day. I had an early flight. There I am somewhere between drunk and hungover at about 5am yelling at two naked girls to hurry up and get dressed and get the hell out my room so I can leave.

kdnash82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HandyAndy said:
did you fvck the one that wanted to watch?
No... she layed there on the bed fingering herself. it was fun to watch her go at it, but definately sucked not being able to do them both.

Slick101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So Im playing ping-pong on a Friday evening when my friend calls me up and tells me to come to his house cuz he got a few girls over...

i look Disgusting and sweaty... I go to his house and 3 girls are on the couch just chillin talkin... Mine HB 8 was STARING AT ME NON STOP!...

Wen everyone became quiet she leaned over to me started suckin my ear and then whispered .... "My poosy is soo wet right now... I wanna fvck you"

I said NO DOUBT.... I take her to the room in the dark... and she takes off her pants... lays be down sits right on ma c0ck and starts ridin me like no tommrow....

Ma condom came off... and she didnt give a fvck.... and started sucking on it and I fvcked her raw...

:)

P.S Shes not a Slut... well thats what i heard...

smooth guy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Slick101 said:
So Im playing ping-pong on a Friday evening when my friend calls me up and tells me to come to his house cuz he got a few girls over...

i look Disgusting and sweaty... I go to his house and 3 girls are on the couch just chillin talkin... Mine HB 8 was STARING AT ME NON STOP!...

Wen everyone became quiet she leaned over to me started suckin my ear and then whispered .... "My poosy is soo wet right now... I wanna fvck you"

I said NO DOUBT.... I take her to the room in the dark... and she takes off her pants... lays be down sits right on ma c0ck and starts ridin me like no tommrow....

Ma condom came off... and she didnt give a fvck.... and started sucking on it and I fvcked her raw...

:)

P.S Shes not a Slut... well thats what i heard...
:rolleyes:

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
Chick in my frenchclass:

her: LET ME DRAW ON YOUR HAND OR ELSE IM GOING TO GRAB YOUR BALLS
me: stfu and go away

I didn't really like her.

Another one:

After dancing with this girl for an hour or 2, I decide to go grab a drink on some crapass song that they decided to play.

She ran after me and said "Ewww you're so sweaty, go take a shower and come up to my room, b17 (Not sure if that was the room #, I remembered it at the time though)"