Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Most obvious come-on that was missed

desert_dweller5

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by griffon65
I was talking to a girl and we were on the subject of sex.

Her: I'll give you a blow job

Me: Didn't you say that you have a BF?

BTW I was just giving her a hard time but still funny.
Dude!! more Context!! that was kinda random. and if u missed the come on u didn't get any and it sounds like u did, so i dunno, and if u didn't get that one then i dunno man. but still good post, um u might wanna next the ones with boyfriends.
DW

griffon65

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by desert_dweller5
Dude!! more Context!! that was kinda random. and if u missed the come on u didn't get any and it sounds like u did, so i dunno, and if u didn't get that one then i dunno man. but still good post, um u might wanna next the ones with boyfriends.
DW
I didnt miss that come on thats why I said that "I was just giving her a hard time"

B9

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sanity_Cleaver
I was in McDonalds once and i saw a real cuite sitting with a bunch of friends. As i was walking to the stairs i couldnt keep my eyes off her- she was so beautiful!
She glanced up and our eyes locked, and i smiled at her meekly (my AFC days). She smiled back. I was so delighted i kept walking, staring at her- the eye contact didnt break. As a result, I failed to see the staircase and made a rather unorthodox exit. My wrist got sprained and my leg was heavily brusied in three places. I havent shown my face in that McDonalds since.
cartoon stuff.:D

naes

Don Juan
Reaction score
okay, this is one of the most idiotic things i have ever said. i made a fool out of both myself and the girl.

She invited me over her house...just me and her and we were sitting on the couch. In conversation she says "you're so special, like one in a million" and what else do i say other than.... "what...you've met a million people?" and she was speechless.

hahahaha....wow. well i was 16 so i guess thats a decent excuse, but still.
i actually went out with the girl and had a good 3 months with her so it never really was a deciding factor in anything.

Doc73

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know if this qualifies or not, but this happened last friday

Me and a friend of mine went to this college bar to meet some of his buddies (and to win free beer :p). One of his roomates comes in and immediately I start flirting with her. While she honestly wasnt that great looking, she did have a nice body and by that time the beer goggles were kicking in.

Anyways we went back to her place to get her bottle of Yeagermeister's and so she could get her 'drinking clothes on'. We ended up having drinking it at her place and at one point she asked me to come to her room so I could help her pick out what I thought looked good on her. And what did I do the entire time I was in her room? Nothing, except being a perfect gentleman and an huge afc to boot. She ended up flirting with the other guy that was with us and I ended up passing out in my car .

Word to the wise, dont drink and flirt

Baruch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
when i was 17 this 22 year old HB9 who happened to be one of my sisters happend to invite me several times to her new appartment when she got it. she said she'll get us beers and we can just talk or whatever and gave me her phone number.

i thought she was just trying to be friendly since i was being a troubled teen at the time and completly didnt know what this was all about and never called her.

she never was the same towards me.

desert_dweller5

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Baruch
when i was 17 this 22 year old HB9 who happened to be one of my sisters
Just checking but did you try to date one of your sisters? LOL :D smooth romeo. lets just hope it was ur sister's friend. (quietly pukes in the corner of the room)

desert_dweller5

Don Juan
Reaction score
Finally

I'm finally guilty of missing a come on, although it wasn't at first obvious, once i heard her reaction i was shure she thought i was coming on to her, maybe, maybe not. here's the scenario:

I was standing at the receptionist desk in my dorm and chatting with her, when some random chick just bounds up and jumps into our convo and the convo qucikly turns to her and whatever... so we decide that since we are both procrastinating that we should play a board game. and the first thing i sugested was twister and she was all like ya ya ya. I said i was just kidding and she got all disapointed. aparantly she likes twister. to me twister is sex with ur clothes on. we played battleship instead. oh well. but i told her rain check on the twister :D he he he she's all like but we need a caller and stuff. i'm like i wanna play twister because i want u in that posistion. LOL she's about a HB5.5 or a 6 but if they are willing im not gonna turn them down. HE hehe!!!!
Desert_dweller OUT

SomeRandomGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl comes out in a towel:

Her: Im leaving the door unlocked*she enters the bathroom* incase anything happens.
Her: Oh and my dad aint gonna be home all night*starts taking a bath*

5 min later

Her: Hey ******* can you come in here.
Me: Uhhhh ok....
Her: *completly naked in the bath tub* could you give me a nice back scrub.
Her: *starts to moan while i give her the back scrub*
Me: I finish and leave.
Her: Thats it?
Me: Uhh yeah why?(i hate my self)

1 hour later

Her: You know im scared of my windows could you sleep with me in my bed tonight you can keep me arm and safe.
Me: Nah ill sleep in the couch.(slaps himself just by thinking it)

s m0ney

Don Juan
Reaction score
THIS IS THE WORST ONE EVER.

So im eating out this girl HB 8.5.. i finished with making her orgasm and she says... ok your turn... i say.. "later."

and i never got head from her, now she lives far away!!!!!!!!!!

HHloser2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SomeRandomGuy
The girl comes out in a towel:

Her: Im leaving the door unlocked*she enters the bathroom* incase anything happens.
Her: Oh and my dad aint gonna be home all night*starts taking a bath*

5 min later

Her: Hey ******* can you come in here.
Me: Uhhhh ok....
Her: *completly naked in the bath tub* could you give me a nice back scrub.
Her: *starts to moan while i give her the back scrub*
Me: I finish and leave.
Her: Thats it?
Me: Uhh yeah why?(i hate my self)

1 hour later

Her: You know im scared of my windows could you sleep with me in my bed tonight you can keep me arm and safe.
Me: Nah ill sleep in the couch.(slaps himself just by thinking it)
It cant be true?....is it?:cry: :cry:

white cloud 8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mizter6
it was during the summer... and me and a HB8.5 was out in our school's caferetria (summer school) and it was in the afternoon so almost noone was around. she just recently got in a fight with her bf and was coming on me pretty quick...eventually she wanted me to follow her to an outskirted restroom.... i stood my ground to stay at the damn lunch area and she literally was tugging me to go... argh!! im a idiot...
go smack your d*** against a wall for a half hour ;).

C-Damage

Don Juan
Reaction score
This HB9 who was my 'cool' mates first ever LTR for like 3 years and he was hers came back from thailand for a while and i started seeing her about in the towns bars etc...anyway i would always chat to her - usualy about how cool i am and how girls love me and stuff and she would tell me im cool etc etc.

Anyway - it got to the "hey how are you gimmie a kiss and a hug" phase pretty quickly and one nite i was sitting at home having got her number of a mate...realy realy realy wanting to call her and see if she wanted to come out...but i chickened out...shed been out quite a bit and i suspetced that it would be overkill/she would have another plan for the nite and it would just be arquad...so i didnt call. Nite wears on and my phone rings..its her/

She doesnt know i have her number so i just say 'hello?' shes like 'hi Cdamage?' im like 'Oh Hi hotbird' .. impressed her with my voice recognition skills

Anyway she says 'hey come to the pub' im like..hmmm alrite...cya in a few.

I get there -

Sit down with HB9, my ex's best mate and her boyfriend (we all know each otehr from school). HB9 Gets up and STRADDLES MY LEG - full on straddalaage people! Leans in realy close to me with her gorgous hair falling all around our faces and whispers to me 'do you have any weed' ("shal we go outside and smoke some"). She was cms from my face...she is beutiful...shes straddling my leg. I just sit there and come out with some pseudo cool BS - like 'yeah wadda ya say you me, big spliff' or something....and didnt jam my toungue in her mouth.

so i slept alone that nite.

Another time id ended up back at some girls realy plush house with this girl who had decided she wanted me and the girl who owned the house. Anyway id been off im the garden getting in there with the fingers with this girl who was loving it. Her mate comes out, they start kissing each other a bit infront of me....to which i did nothing but stare and grin.

So then we end up on house owners bed all 3 of us...drinking wine with the girl who owns the house now lying with her head resting on my chest...Anyway...after about 20 minutes i excused myself and girl no 1 to go back to her house and bang. When we left they were both talking about how the girl who owned the house would have to make do with chocolate now she wasnt gonna get sex that nite.

I deserve to be shot :p

bladeux

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha I'm an idiot

this one happened to me

I was with an 8 and a 5. After a convo and some ****y comments by me, the 8 said to the 5 "Hey our mission is to take away bladeux's virginity before the end of this semester" with a big smile on her face

I acted offended like "are you kidding me?" pretending I wasn't a virgin.

rofl.

smoothiet

Don Juan
Reaction score
driving chick home, she pulls out a cd out of her bag and says "ooh..! you got to listen this ONE song!!" so she pops it in, it was some rap song, i never heard it before so i asked her what are they rapping about, she slowly mouths the chick rapper chorus "you dont have to call me boo, if you want to **** i want to **** too", i just went , oh nice song :down: muahhaha

escobar04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
great thread

anyways...one time this 8 calls me on a Friday night and tells me that she's too tired to go anywhere and wants a massage

earlier I planned on going golfing with my boys

somebody please slap me