Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Most obvious come-on that was missed

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by D4H
I remember back when I was in 8th grade, clueless with females , there was this girl who moved into the neighborhood who all the guys liked. We would hang out at her house, talk with her friends (girls), all the time.. and this girl constantly flirted with me. Hugging on me, me and her being pretend husband and wife... and her grinding me playfully all the time. Sitting on my lap, grabbing my **** and all kinds of stuff. One night i was heading over with some friends to get something to eat and she didnt want me to leave, while we are hugging and she has her arms around me as usual... she gives me a kiss on the lips. My first kiss. (I was AFC as hell). She says "come back to see me later ok?" i say "ok". Later on that night when we see each other we are hugged up again and she has her arms around my neck.. and i was nervous as hell... i didnt know how to kiss and was nervous. We just sit there looking at each other, she was waiting for me to kiss her this time. It didnt happen. Luckily she didnt lose interest after that night. Another time when everyone was hanging out at my house she was there too hanging out. GUys were all asking who who she liked the most out of all of us and she sat on my lap wrapping her arm around my neck saying "ofcourse my husband". Oh by the way, she was a junior in HS i was in 8th grade. She always would flirt and make jokes about giving me head, and i PICKED UP on each and everyone one of them but was too AFC and scared to do anything about them. While she was in my house that day with the rest of us, i give her some icecream cuz she went in my refridgerator. Later on that day when its just her myself and another friend, she kept on BEGGING to go to my house to get some more 'icecream'. I knew what she meant by icecream, yeah MY 'icecream'. She would hug onto me looking into my eyes saying she thinks its time she gets some of my icecream. I being so AFC just say "No, i want the rest of the icecream for myself". To this day all i think was i wish a HB like that WOULD tell me she wants to go to my house, just her and I for some 'icecream'. This girl was a freak/hoe too. *Sighs*.
just wanted to say reading this made me feel like ****. I NEVER had a Junior begging to give me head in 8th grade. I feel bad reading that ****.

Marf

Don Juan
Reaction score
well i just want to say that this board is great at showing what you DON'T want to do :D

i dont know if this really qualifies, but i was at a party of a friend of mine and this girl i'd made out with earlier asked if she could check out my stomach muscles...and of course i let her do it
(this was a long time ago b4 i knew about all the DJ stuff....:crackup: )
Would u qualify this behavior as a pointer towards her wanting sex?

DJDanny

Don Juan
Reaction score
chick, still a V, tells me when we started going out she wants to wait til she falls in love.
So we're making out in my car infront of her house one night when she stops, looks into my eyes and tells me she loves me, and i'm too dumbfounded thinking of what the hell i'm supposed to say now to realize what she really wants. i don't blame myself that was a very confusing moment :p

Prophett

Don Juan
Reaction score
somewhere in-between where I started and where I a
So this is back in the day when I thought I was a dj but in actuality I was still a raging afc.

So there was this chick in my anthro class-hb 9-who used to be pretty friendly. I thought that was just her personality. We would always go on museum trips for the class together along with a mutual friend .

One day she invites me to hang out with her. So we are chilling in the park and she is flirting with me like crazy- playing around, tickling, laying her head on my lap, etc. I, being the chump, felt uncomfortable but still managed to go along with it (don't congratulate me as yet).

Later on she invites me to a rave and I say maybe. So we just chill around the city. Whilel we walk she constantly bumps into me and even starts holding my hands. I let her. At one point I even get my arms around her shoulders.

We eventually end up at her friend's apartment and while there on the couch talking to her friend's mom who is in an adjacent room, she is constantly flirting-caressing my hands and ****.
At this point I am pretty proud of myself.

So when we go outside into the hallway of the apartment to wait for her friend who is changing, she inches close to me and gives me the doggy bowl eyes. She is also constantly staring at my lips. Yet I'm a moron and don't know what to do. All I can muster is a doofy grin when she wants to kiss me.

So later on she begs me to to go with her to this rave but me being so freaked out say no. Over the weekend I realized the mistake I had made and when I return to school she gives me the cold shoulder. I eventually spill my guts to her-how I like her- and she gets pissed off at me for "supposedly making her uncomfortable". Shen then denies that she liked me and said that she was only a little interested. I call her a ***** and she then stops talking to me which was pretty uncomfortable seeing as how we we sat next to each other in class and were lab partners. Hahah I felt like **** for a while after that. We talk a little now but man was I a chump.

MegaPlaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
A while back I met this hot girl at a party and was making out with her... Anyways, she says to me "I have to get my shoes from upstairs, want to come?"

...it totally didn't register and I said no, that I had to talk to someone for a sec anyways.

stupid, stupid, stupid...:nono:

marcuk

Reaction score
girl serving in a bar told me she left her boyfriend recently,then she said i had really muscley arms,i thought nothing of it,a year later i realised she was probably hitting on me.god im slow

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is midnight and a girl calls me up to talk. We talk for like 5 minutes then I get bored so I end the convo but she asks me to come over at ****in midnight to "tune her guitar" hahahahaah.

Yeah I was tired and thought I was in the friend zone with her so yeah. LAter I find out she had a crush on me! damn!!

blue17

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I love this thread, with the help of this it's been over a year since i've missed an obvious come-on.

Btw - I've just returned from a 3-month break from the forum, nice to see you guys again.

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the last chemistry lab, not 3 months ago, I was busting on the TA for letting lab out early on valentine's day.

girl: "What, like your girlfriend wouldn't kill you if you weren't there that night too" (smirk)
me: "You mean my ex girlfriend?"
her: "Aww, did you get dumped"
me: (laughing) "Pffft... she cheated on me. It was the easiest 'get lost' I ever said"
her: "What? Why would she cheat on you! You're like the hottest guy in the university!"

Well I was used to female sympathy, and it only occured to me later that she was shootin' me the bedroom eyes as she said that. Man, she was probably waiting to hear that I broke up with my girlfriend...

HHloser2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you did well by not kissing her, She probably just wanted to cause trouble.

gts007

Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to have this roommate chick who was a few years older than me (she was in grad school) and I always thought she was kinda cute. A few days before I moved out we were standing in the kitchen facing each other and her cat was walking around on the floor behind her. She was wearing this skirt that went halfway up her thighs. Mind you, she had just come back from Europe after being there for like 2 months. Instead of turning around to pet the cat she walks around behind it and squats down, facing me, legs halfway spread, giving me a perfect point-blank upskirt view. Basically if I had made any DJ-style comment at that moment I could've fvcked the sh** out of her right then and there. After she got back from her trip she had also been really suttle in getting alittle closer to me than usual when we talked. Really suttle but enough to get me thinking "that's kinda unusual". But I was too naive and oblivious at the time to know that she was going to let me pound her silly every night up until I moved out.

Helios

Don Juan
Reaction score
Groan this one happened of all times while I was trying to get experience with being a DJ.

Around Sept of this year gone by I started work again. Decided to practice my social skills a little more (including DJism) to make work just a little more smooth.

Well one girl (HB8) starts ragging on me making fun so I decide to do some C+F on her treating her like a bratty sister. One day heading to class she jumps on my back from behind saying hi. Me being the clueless d*ck that I am simple say ow damnit that shoulders sore (It was from weight lifting the previous day). Say my HIs and go to class. (Missed interest arrrggghhh).

A few other things start going down and I really realize the teasing is interest but by then its too late, and she has a BF. I still talk to her and kick my a$$ for my stupidity.

The Comeback Kid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah, I think I have one, although it wasn't too big...

It was during a track meet me and the girl were in. Usually at these meets, there is a lot of down time since at an indoor meet, things take forever.

Well, some girl from my school (HB8) starts to talk to me. Eventually, she asked if she had a nice a$$ (I made some C+F comment, but I forgot what it was - she has a great a$$ thopugh). After that, I think she wanted me to spank it (I think, but I'm not 100%)...

...But NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I said I had to get ready for my race that was in ten minutes (it really was). The only good out of this was that I ran my best time of the year, but I may have missed a chance here.

It took me a couple of minutes afterwards to discover she was probably for real :( . She still talks to me a bit though, so there is hope I see that a$$ again in the future ...:crackup:

Tboner

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've missed subtle come-ons in my AFC days, but nothing very obvious.

A few months ago, my buddy (a 9.5) and me, were in a crowded bar near closing time. He has no game and can't pickup hints, but he is regularly approached because he's so good looking.

HB8 goes to order area to get drink. His beer is empty, so he goes up. They both get served quickly and start talking. 2 minutes later, I need another beer, so I go next to them and this is what I heard.

Her: I would have never guessed you were a farmer.
Him: Well, most people don't. What did you think I was?
Her: I was hoping you were a gynocologist because I have some female problems that need looked at.
Him: Sorry, I can't help you with that.......(boring fluff talk)
Me: (rolled my eyes while looking at her) I can help.
Her: Are you a gynocologist? (turning to me)
Me: No, I'm a proctologist and your problems seem to be in a nearby area. (rubbing her a**)
Her: I hadn't thought of it, but you could be right.

She took me to her place and I played dentist, gynocologist and proctologist with her, but she had to be restrained.

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if I dare post this...

"I'm 16 now, I can legally have sex. Do you want to see me tonight?"

I can't even remember my response, needless to say I didn't see her that night. I was 15 at the time. Everyone was constantly saying that she liked me and she was always kino-ing me.

I think I win the competition...

Plane

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was on a cruise and it was like 2 AM and I was just talking with this girl and I didnt really think about trying to hook up with her she was like a 6 not too hot but alright and I was like "Im getting in the hot tub" and she was like "cool Ill go with you" so I went and got in she took off her shirt and had a swimsuit on under it I just got in the hottub and sat there and there was NO ONE around it was 2 AM and it was the hottub normally no one was at anyway and she was like I got this bugbite on my leg and it really iches and she takes her leg out of the waater and set he foot on my shoulder and was like look and I was jsut like "yeah dont scratch it" then after a while I was like "I gotta go" and left, man was I stupid them

Another was when I was at this summer camp and there was this dance and I had been dancing with the one girl most of the time and a slow dance comes and we are dancing to that and I slide my hands down on her ass and squeeze some and shes like awww you must be an ass-man and I was like yeah, after that song she was like lets go outside adn we wentoutside and were standing there and I was like "what did you want" and totally didnt get that she wanted to makeout or anything and I didnt make a move bah that sucked

At that same summercamp only the year before there was this chick who was about a 8.5 anyway she was really hot and she would only talk with me when her other friend was around but everyonce in a while she would walk by me and squeeze my ass or something like that but since she only tlaked to me when her friend was around but I though she was sorta shy and other friend was trying to hook us up and so I would always talk to her and her friend then one time she called me down to this room where noone was at and we were talking and we alone and her friend wasnt there then after a while I was like "uhh I gotta go" then as I walked up the stairs she got mad at me and shes like "you like this other girl dont you blah lbah blah" and I was like "holy **** im stupid I coulda gotten with that girl"

Im oging to the camp agian this year, there always seem to be plently of horny girls there as most of the guys are geeks hopefully I wont be such a stupid AFC this year and actually make a move

Originally posted by dead_romeo
Buying condoms, checkout girl sez:
"These break you shouldn't get them."
Crap this reminded me of another one, I was tlaking with this girl and she was like what type of condoms do you use and I was like lifestyles"(even though I was a virgen I had a few condoms for safe keeping) and shes like "you shouldnt use those they could break" Now Ithink of so many lines I could counter that with

Man thisthread has made me laugh and cry, I never want to be an AFC again

Last edited:

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me get this straight!!!! You grabbed a large chunk of her azz, she liked it, she asks you to go outside because she wants more or something else from you and all you do is say "what for??"

:crackup:

ARE YOU INSANE?????