Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Most obvious come-on that was missed

malliotjaune

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok i'd just finished first year uni and was hanging out with some friends for the night. Had nowhere to sleep so this gorgeous girl I was well into offered me her floor.

We sat up talking until about 4 in the morning then she goes

"Are you ok on the floor? Cos you can get in the bed if you like"

We'd talked about top and tailing earlier and i thought she meant that and tried to be a gent.

LOSER!!!!

zentraveller

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a HOT freshman jump on my back wearing panties, a shirt, and no bra as I was walking into my dorm room...I threw her off my back and ran away.

:D

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl asked me to give her a ride home at the end of the night...I replied." sorry I dont have enough gas in my van"? duh!!! next day she was telling my sister how embarasing it was to be rejected by me.! she was hot to, she ended up getting banged by Richard branson for a while, the guy who owns virgin records etc......

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got a strange one...was in the pub in U.K. went to washroom, there was a girl I knew hanging out near the door, so for a joke I pushed her toward the door as if to take her in there.....so I go in get my c**** out and procced to take a wiz...she walks in stands behind me and reaches round and takes hold of my c0ck!!!!! i finished the piss, she shook it for me and put it away....and for some reason that im fvcked if i know i never took it to the next level......

TheCalmGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I told to a girl in my class that she's a monkey in a laughing tone we were just kidding around and she told me do you want me to show you that am really a woman (show me her Puszy)... you get the point guys and I just ignored her... because I thought that was the only way to get her interested in me, yeh I know I was stupid.. :(

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by englishman
Got a strange one...was in the pub in U.K. went to washroom, there was a girl I knew hanging out near the door, so for a joke I pushed her toward the door as if to take her in there.....so I go in get my c**** out and procced to take a wiz...she walks in stands behind me and reaches round and takes hold of my c0ck!!!!! i finished the piss, she shook it for me and put it away....and for some reason that im fvcked if i know i never took it to the next level......
Gotdam...wtf

Are you serious?

pimp in training

Don Juan
Reaction score
one quick tip i have is girls will try to bump into/brush into you to have YOU initiate a conversation....yes they cant ****ing just say hi, but its women we're talking about so....

pimp in training

Don Juan
Reaction score
man this thread is funny and sad at the same time...:p

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what a great and listen to this

My ex-girlfriend who is about a 8 is talking to me. She asks me "Do you want me to give you a *******?." I replied "haha no thanks." I thought she was kidding!!!!! I CANT BELIEVE HOW STUPID THAT WAS! A *******!!!! ahhhhhh and sc i have a question. Is your name abbreviated for starcraft?

muttley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just been reading this thread for the past hour or so... i love it, i love it cos it reminds me of ALL those chances ive missed in my life which cause me so much grief today thats in unbelievable.

From thinking back about every situation ( theres like 10-15 ),
3 stick out the most.

1.) at work , we were on training and i got paired with the hottest girl in the room. she was half white/half asian , smart ( university graduate), confident and very pretty. Any way we're reading stuff to each other, im reading to her shes reading back then at a sudden moment she justs puts the edge of her paper in her mouth and stares straight into my eyes for like 3-5 seconds and i stare right back and then she like lowered her gaze and got her self together and carried on reading. its like she had a slight lapse in concentration.

anyway she then proceeds to to stop doing our work and smiles and puts her hands over her face and says that shes gets embarrassed when people take pics / make films of her at xmas or birthdays and i said yeh me too. .and she carried on smiling.

next thing was ,we had to write the reports up for work, and i didnt know how to structure mine properly so i asked another girl across the table ( even tho this hot chick is on the right hand side of me ) about how to do it, before that other girl could reply , the hot chick says "heyyy , like this... " and proceed to tell me...

she carried on wispering to me and me wispering back... at the end i thought, "nah, a girl that like her , pretty and smart basically classy " wouldnt be interested in me....so i went to talk to our trainer. this chick couldve walked straight passed but instead walks to the left of me with her friend and taps/prods me in the stomach and says "It was lovley meeting you!"....

and what did i do?
"bah, blah....umph.... yeah"
all i said was "yeah"

she left after 5 weeks and i used to watch her walk up and down the aisles for the whole period , damn that.

2.) this one sticks out too when i think back.. in high school there was this hot chick callled sarah whos brother i knew quite well. when i found out that she was his sister , she would joke and say nah hes not my brother hes adopted lol..

anyway i think the moment she started liking me was when i talked to her and her friend about ally mcbeal and that this chick only watches it cos its a program where the female has the lead role and not a man and that she wouldnt watch it if it was called 'alvin mcbeal'. we argued and joked together , her , her friend and me until my friend came ( who i was waiting for the whole time ). i said bye to her and said ill see her later..

from then on she would talk to me always and show me her sexy trousers ( which she looked sexy in ) and ask my opinion on them.
she'd show me her shoes and ask my opinion on them... what did i do? i went like this "bah . blah baaaah, they nice" and *****ed out.

The Real killler came when there was a high-school dance. every one was excited about it . we were all talking about it when she told me ,"are you going, id luv to dance with you!" and what did i say ?
"bah , blah baaah, erm" *****ed out again...

the yr went on and i never really saw her much after that, even tho she was supposed to come to my university when we left high school, i missed out on her.. i never saw her again

3.) THIS ONE sticks outs moooooooooooost as it was sooo damn obvious yet i couldnt ****ing believe it. im at break going up from the 2nd floor to the 4th , waitin on the lift. when it opens theres this really beautiful girl in the lift that ive seen around but never talked to. id never forget how i handled that situation, with BALLS OF STEEL!..

me: alright, you start at one always?
her: yeh you?
me: at 11 , you know X right your his friend?
her: yeh i know him hes cool
me: yeh he is , hes in my group upstairs, so how long u been workin here?
her: hmmmm , bout 8 monts i think , how bout u? and i btw i havent really seen u around much
me:yeh i was off sick for a long time..and ive been her 2 yrs.

then we went up to work where i said ill chat later and that she should clock in.

i didnt make much effort to talk her again. Then when she walked passed me she softly hit her sheets of paper over my head to get my attention, and did it every time she went passed. we started talking alot more.

A few weeks later we had no work to do so we were just lounging around and she asked me to come and sit next to her, in fact her exact words were "oh please sit next to me" . i sat next to her and when i think about it now it was like she was gazing at me whole time and thinking "mmm i have him here now..."

anyway she asked me what i do outside of work and if i have a girlfrend:

her: so are u seeing anyone?
me: bah...baaahhh , errr, no not anymore
her: how long were u going out?
me: erm.... about 8 months ( note: a total lie, i never was dating )
her: that it? i was with someone for longer, and i never cheated.
me: err...wow?

(after she noted that im quite fair skinned and that i dont have much body hair)

her: so have u a hairy stomach or a hairy chest?. my ex had a hairy chest not too hairy , but just the right amount, i made him take his top off and take pics. chest hair is sexy , have u got chest hair?
me:baaaahhh, ermm.. no

her: whats your number ill text u sometime.
me: =D heere u go....

her: ok so your at college during the week, ill come see you.
me: baaaah yeh that wud be nice.

what happend was that the following friday she went to see me at college but alas i was at home and my fone was switched off.
on the saturday she saw me and told me that she was in college and tryed to fone me but my fone was off and i said sorry. now heres where im dumb , i shudve known that she would turn up on monday afternoon.

monday afternoon comes..ive just been drinking with friends the nite before and im smashed,around 2pm monday i get a call on my cell.

me: hello? (croaky sleepy voice)
her: hiiiii (nervous) , its me where are you , are u about in college?
me: hi there how u doin, nah im not around sorry , wassup..
her: nah its ok i was just visiting my frends , thought id see u to,but never mind.
me: ah ok, cya bye.

SILLY SILLY SILLY me , i went back to sleep and i never forgive my self for going back to sleep because 20 minutes later i get another fone call:
its her:

her: hey there, are you around college now?
me: er.. no im not nopes.
her: where are ya?
me: im at home asleep , sleeping.
her: oh ( i remember her tone of voice changing to something like "awww no :(" ), sorry for waking u up.
me: its ok , its not a problem.

she called me twice, she came to colllege the week before , didnt get to meet me, came the follwing week , called me TWICE to try and meet me and yet i ****ed it up
ARRRRRGGGGG! the reason was i that i cudnt believe a girl so beautiful could want me.

it got worse when it was a valentines day weekend . she asked me if i got some valentines cards and i just said yeh but nothing special. the i asked her if shes going to a "valentines do" in this club we got to.

me: hey so what u doing for valentines day? r u going out to that valentines party?
her: are you going?
me: probably not , are you going?
her: nah not im not going
me: why?
her: cos i wont see you

and when she said this i froze.
DAMN DAMN DAMN.

the ***** was ripe and ready to give it up . she had a thing for me and i ****ed it up. i can tell u that after that she lost an intrest in me but my intrest grew for her so much.

i dont see her much now as she is away at college in some other city. i heard shes dating sum other guy.....damn.
i still think about her lotsa times..

just my experiences......thx for sharing my pain

B9

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
one can only conclude from this thread that there is really no point in women approaching men.

obviously, we are stupid as fvck and couldn't recognise a come-on if she was lying on top of us naked asking 'do you wanna have sex' (as incidentally, happened to one in this thread - still can't believe that one).

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by muttley

she carried on wispering to me and me wispering back... at the end i thought, "nah, a girl that like her , pretty and smart basically classy " wouldnt be interested in me....

ARRRRRGGGGG! the reason was i that i cudnt believe a girl so beautiful could want me.
Your post and I bet a good number of posts here perfectly illustrates how negative internals and poor inner game can kill your opportunities with women, even if they're throwing themselves at you. I can see the same thing when I look back at my experiences. I would always think "there's no way this really hot, smart chick could possibly like me" so I'd end up sabotaging myself.

Don Juan
Reaction score
i was 13 two girls pratically wanted me. Every1 knew it. They kept saying how i was so cute and that they really liked me. I was so shy and i just kept ignoring them. I knew I could have gotten laid then but I thought they were too hot for me. I thought they were just playing with me. I carry this with me till this day and will carry it forever.

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by So Many Ways
Your post and I bet a good number of posts here perfectly illustrates how negative internals and poor inner game can kill your opportunities with women, even if they're throwing themselves at you. I can see the same thing when I look back at my experiences. I would always think "there's no way this really hot, smart chick could possibly like me" so I'd end up sabotaging myself.
true, life can be a cruel b1tch and only b/c of your own thinking.

basically i was very drunken and did all the DJ stuff without knowing anything about it...but still failed b/c of my selfimage.

It was a huge party i had big social proof, didnt give a fvck,etc. i looked very skinny and kinda ugly but whatever. so this cute a little older girl i knew from school was there, too. i liked her but didnt think i had any chance with her. so accidentaly i went out b/c i had to puke, and saw her leaving(alone). i screamed eh miss waiiiiiiit. than we walked a few metres and than it all came out, i was robbing at the street puking. but didnt give a fvck b/c i thought she was just a dude anyway b/c i'm too ugly/nice. then we sat on the street talking for half an hour. suddenly she said"i like you sooooo much b/c your so natural(biggest compliment a DJ can get, uhh?!:p). u dont give a fvck about what other people think and blah" i thought wtf is going on?? and said "hm i like u2!". it was getting very cold so i stood up and grabbed her hand to bring her home.

than her anti-sIut-defense went up...she said"i dont know do u think i am a slut i slept with 6guys in my life:( " i thought hell girl i would have fvcked more if i could and said"hey u're 19 that is not much and also past is past who carez". that completely disarmed her.
she was like"it is so sad u dont have a gf, you would treat your girl good!" i didnt know what i should say, so i said nothing. than she was like"your so nice and i like you so much, but......" me"but?" she "ah nothing"

at this point i thought yeh girl i know i am too nice/ugly, but why are you telling me this? but i didnt give really a fvck b/c i was so drunken. than my drunken azz was in front of her house and thinking*should i give her a goodbye kiss?*but......suddenly i felt something warm and wet in my mouth - yeah she was tongueing me down! and she was a damn good kisser. than we kissed for a while and then she opened the door and looked submissive/horny at me. i was thinking ok now she wants to sleep/be alone and said "ok sleep well!" and left!!!! she said nothing just looked at me while i was walking away.....and slowly closed her door. walking back to the party i was thinking about why she kissed me. i came to the conclusion that she kissed me b/c she liked me as a friend and wanted to give me some experience that i could deal better with other girls. this was her way of thanking me for bringing her home.

must have been very cruel for her - and it sure was very cruel for me as i found out many months later what really happened.

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
few weeks ago i was standing on a line waiting to pay for my stuff i bought from the supermarket, then this fine looking scandanavian chicks was standing right in fornt of me, and talking with her friend, when she turned back said hi and offered me a small piece of chololate.

and what did i do- i screwed it up big time .(stupid, stupid me) arrrrrrrrrrrrrgh.anyway sometime we all slack.

another time i was walking to a train station all dressed up nicely and neat, not really going anywhere special lol, i made up my mind that i must get a girls number today i was really ready , then i walked past this young fine thing ,note this was when i was shy way back then, and she said hey baby smilling at me,- then i just smilled backand almost tripped on a pavement because i was shocked, back then i didnt have that much confidence.
iv got some more ill post later.

Sanity_Cleaver

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in McDonalds once and i saw a real cuite sitting with a bunch of friends. As i was walking to the stairs i couldnt keep my eyes off her- she was so beautiful!
She glanced up and our eyes locked, and i smiled at her meekly (my AFC days). She smiled back. I was so delighted i kept walking, staring at her- the eye contact didnt break. As a result, I failed to see the staircase and made a rather unorthodox exit. My wrist got sprained and my leg was heavily brusied in three places. I havent shown my face in that McDonalds since.

griffon65

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was talking to a girl and we were on the subject of sex.

Her: I'll give you a blow job

Me: Didn't you say that you have a BF?

BTW I was just giving her a hard time but still funny.