Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

most insluting thing youve even been called by a girl?

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah..."nice"...I hate that...

I was called Pencil d1ck once...

1utfan1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Starman
I was visiting a friend in AZ and we went to a club..afterwards..some chick for some reason said "WHy dont you go back to Mexico you little sp1c" (Im not even spanish)

I said " You filthy little white trash Tramp! you are lucky I dont come over to your house and slash its tires!"

This is beautiful for those moments when you just gotta light a b*tch up with a comment. Nice Starman!!

Coda A27

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Starman
I was visiting a friend in AZ and we went to a club..afterwards..some chick for some reason said "WHy dont you go back to Mexico you little sp1c" (Im not even spanish)

I said " You filthy little white trash Tramp! you are lucky I dont come over to your house and slash its tires!"
Better then I am, StarMan. It got under my skin when a girl 'couldn't stand' my race. We're all 'horrible looking and disgusting.'

Reaction score
Filthy pig-fvcking sadist

Mister Smallcox

Faggot-Ass

and of course,

Crotch Sniffer!

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only one that sticks out is 'nice.' ..the rest, I can give a rats ass. :)

Wait... ex wife called me an 'ego-maniac' right before she asked for a divorce. :)

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea jus thinking about someone calling me "gay" and meaning it would really bother me.

but the worst thing ive ever been called is a son-of-a-*****...

how can you insult my mom? shes the best...i verbaly beat the **** outta that ***** for like an hour

but being called "fat" really hurt. maybe it was jus b/c i was insecure and in 5th grade but it was quite the burn

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A chick told me i was acting like a ***** once I wanted to smack her in the mouth sooo sooo bad.

I was standing outstide of a club last month when this girl and guy got into a screaming match she said "if I was a dude I would smack you b!tch." Meanwhile there were about 100 people watching. I felt so bad for him. He looked like a complete dork. You can never win a public argument with a woman :D

Jango_Xavier

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A kiwi in a very bad disguise of a dutchman :P
"F*** off you f***ing fat ugly bastard just f***k off and get a life I'll I could do was laugh she looked at me and went "HUH" I said "come on girl your not fooling anybody we all know your a bimbo that thinks she hot I only talked to you because it looked like you needed a friend because you were by yourself the last hour so now wonder your always alone if you treat people like this" then walked away but guess what I was right because she actually started crying:p :p :p :p

RazzleDazzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got the "he's like my brother" line before. That sucked.

I also get "your a nice guy".

And your "sweet"

Dam that nice guy syndrome. Dam it to h3ll!!!

J-Man

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ive been called nice, sensitive, and brother PLENTY of times in the past. i used to be called CUTE like every other day.

but i still think "puppy" is the still the WORST possible. :D

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I've been called sweet a few times and it makes me shudder.

The worst intentional insult anyone ever gave me was calling me a bastard. Course I am so I just sorta looked at her and said "Yeah so?"

silverdog

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, sweet, friend and all that crap, hell, i even got called that today, eh...:(

Pepe Le Pew

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Buddy"
But Iam convinced it is a ploy for attention. The more they push your button the more attention they get!
By the way don't ever forget this:
ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS!

I'm Convinced!!