Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

most insluting thing youve even been called by a girl?

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah..."nice"...I hate that...

I was called Pencil d1ck once...

1utfan1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Starman
I was visiting a friend in AZ and we went to a club..afterwards..some chick for some reason said "WHy dont you go back to Mexico you little sp1c" (Im not even spanish)

I said " You filthy little white trash Tramp! you are lucky I dont come over to your house and slash its tires!"

This is beautiful for those moments when you just gotta light a b*tch up with a comment. Nice Starman!!

Coda A27

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Starman
I was visiting a friend in AZ and we went to a club..afterwards..some chick for some reason said "WHy dont you go back to Mexico you little sp1c" (Im not even spanish)

I said " You filthy little white trash Tramp! you are lucky I dont come over to your house and slash its tires!"
Better then I am, StarMan. It got under my skin when a girl 'couldn't stand' my race. We're all 'horrible looking and disgusting.'

Reaction score
Filthy pig-fvcking sadist

Mister Smallcox

Faggot-Ass

and of course,

Crotch Sniffer!

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only one that sticks out is 'nice.' ..the rest, I can give a rats ass. :)

Wait... ex wife called me an 'ego-maniac' right before she asked for a divorce. :)

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea jus thinking about someone calling me "gay" and meaning it would really bother me.

but the worst thing ive ever been called is a son-of-a-*****...

how can you insult my mom? shes the best...i verbaly beat the **** outta that ***** for like an hour

but being called "fat" really hurt. maybe it was jus b/c i was insecure and in 5th grade but it was quite the burn

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A chick told me i was acting like a ***** once I wanted to smack her in the mouth sooo sooo bad.

I was standing outstide of a club last month when this girl and guy got into a screaming match she said "if I was a dude I would smack you b!tch." Meanwhile there were about 100 people watching. I felt so bad for him. He looked like a complete dork. You can never win a public argument with a woman :D

Jango_Xavier

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A kiwi in a very bad disguise of a dutchman :P
"F*** off you f***ing fat ugly bastard just f***k off and get a life I'll I could do was laugh she looked at me and went "HUH" I said "come on girl your not fooling anybody we all know your a bimbo that thinks she hot I only talked to you because it looked like you needed a friend because you were by yourself the last hour so now wonder your always alone if you treat people like this" then walked away but guess what I was right because she actually started crying:p :p :p :p

RazzleDazzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got the "he's like my brother" line before. That sucked.

I also get "your a nice guy".

And your "sweet"

Dam that nice guy syndrome. Dam it to h3ll!!!

J-Man

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ive been called nice, sensitive, and brother PLENTY of times in the past. i used to be called CUTE like every other day.

but i still think "puppy" is the still the WORST possible. :D

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I've been called sweet a few times and it makes me shudder.

The worst intentional insult anyone ever gave me was calling me a bastard. Course I am so I just sorta looked at her and said "Yeah so?"

silverdog

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, sweet, friend and all that crap, hell, i even got called that today, eh...:(

Pepe Le Pew

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Buddy"
But Iam convinced it is a ploy for attention. The more they push your button the more attention they get!
By the way don't ever forget this:
ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS!

I'm Convinced!!