Money for Pu$$y

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Rich men tend to aim very high on the womens looks scale so they end up chasing women who are accustomed to getting ferraris as gifts etc... So they can still fail with those women but they tend to do very well with poor or less attractive women...

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll take money...and the gold diggers taht come with it. But they won't get a dollar out of me. Being broke you learn quick how to deal with those sorts.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no problem with the concept of tossing a little gold to the gold diggers. Why not?

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
STR8UP said:
Absolute B.S.

Ever heard the saying "Anyone who says money can't buy happiness never had any"? Well, it's true.

When you have had a a taste of what wealth can provide for you as opposed to wondering where your next meal will come from or how secure your future will be, you will understand what I am saying.
Wrong, wrong, wrong...man are you wrong. Str8up, I second what Lookyoung said. I too come from an upper middle-class family..I pretty much got everything I wanted as a kid...I was always the kid who everyone looked at and said, "Wow, he's lucky". So, I know exactly what it's like to be around money. And I can also tell you that it DOES NOT BUY HAPPINESS. Proves how much you know and makes your words look foolish in this discussion. Read these words again: Happiness comes from within. Maybe one day you'll become enlightened on the topic and change your tune. No matter what is said to you on the topic, you're gonna continue to be stuck in the same mindframe. I've realized something about people in recent months. You know what that is? It's that, you can talk to a person till you're blue in the face, you're not going to change their mind. The only way people really learn and fully grasp something, is by experiencing that particular thing for themselves. No amount of talking or explaining can do it. I'll admit, it's happened with me before. I didn't understand a particular thing in the past and learn, no matter how much it was explained to me, until I experienced it for myself. That was the only way I was going to clearly learn and understand it. A lot like the men/women dynamic. You can explain to an AFC over and over till you're blue in the face, but he's not going to fully conceptualize it until he experiences it rawhandedly for himself. That's the only way people can really learn.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And with that, I ask you again Str8up...you know, I know, and everyone else here knows you're "wealthy"..don't try to deny that after you've pretty much in the past blatantly stated it. So I ask..if high status and wealth was such a catalyst for reeling in the babes, then why are you having a hard time with women and getting laid?

MikeEdward1973

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The majority of posts on this thread are not accurate.

I can definitively tell you that your net worth has a limited effect on your ability to meet highly attractive women who will have sex with you, without being paid for it.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And one other notation to all the guys here who throw out phrases like:

"I don't mind the gold-diggers."

"I have no problem with the concept of tossing a little gold to the gold diggers. Why not?"

"I'll take money...and the gold diggers that come with it. But they won't get a dollar out of me."

"ETC., ETC., ETC."

Then you know what? More power to ya. Just don't complain about a morbidly "empty" feeling inside, when you know and can feel your wife isn't truly in love with you. What a way to live.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MikeEdward1973 said:
The majority of posts on this thread are not accurate.

I can definitively tell you that your net worth has a limited effect on your ability to meet highly attractive women who will have sex with you, without being paid for it.
What posts are you referring to? Your post can be interpreted as if you're talking about both Str8up's stance and mine, Mr. Positives, and Lookyoungs. Half of the posts seem to favor Str8up's stance and the other half, mine, Mr. Positives, and Lookyoungs.

Hooligan Harry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many men have their wives dump them when they lose their jobs or when they dont earn enough to provide a basic lifestyle?

Aenigma

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are attracted to wealth for its ability to support their young.

Women are attracted to status because we're social creatures with the desire to scale the heights of the social heirarchy etched within our genes.

Women are attracted to good genes- because they want their children to have those genes.

They can't help these things- its written into their DNA; just as being attracted to young females with symmetrical features, ideal waist/hip ratios, big tits/ass is written into ours. Its rare that a male has TWO of these traits. Three is a god send and is indicative of a genetic jackpot (if its self earned)- its no wonder that women will tear each other part for that man that has them.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
I stand by what I said earlier. The same person who can't be happy when wealthy would be even less happy in poverty, maybe even a basket case. The same guy who can't get women being wealthy would be totally loathed by women and couldn't even buy one if he wanted to.

You can't just make comparison and draw conclusions between being lower middle-class and upper-middle class really. There's little difference. But between being at poverty level and upper-class wealthy, there's a night and day difference.

TheHumanist

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SoCalMike said:
First, I disagree that Paris Hilton isn't happy. She's got basically no stress in her life.

Second, even if she were "unhappy", that would only be because she is spoiled and does not know what it truly means to struggle and suffer.

And finally, for anyone who has lived below the filthy rich level, like 99% of the world, then suddenly having massive amounts of money WOULD make you happy. And by 'happy' I mean have little or no stress. Even if you were butt ugly you could buy the highest quality pvssy out there (expensive wh0res) and bang them every night because you could afford it. Many women would let you bang them just for the potential to marry your rich ass too.

Even if you were a drug addict or alcoholic, vast amounts of money could potentially save you from your habit, because you may have turned to drugs or alcohol for reasons that were rooted in money in the first place (e.g. wife left you for a richer guy so you started drinking).

Money may not buy everyone happiness, but it sure as HELL would buy me happiness, and about 99% of the rest of the world.
You should read the History of the Peloponnesian War which recorded the rise and fall of Athens. During part of it, when a plague hit Athens and wiped out many of those in power and the wealthy leaving to many of the survivors who suddenly became rich. Athens fell into complete chaos. The newly rich spent completely recklessly and completely did not know what to do with their new fortune. Studies today on lotto winners have also shown after the initial high, for most of winners, they go back to the same problems and issues they have before.

If everyone all of a sudden became part of the 99th percentile in wealth, it would bring happiness, it would bring chaos.

Does wealth makes life easier? Of course. Money though in the end, is just more power. The ability to do more. What you do in the end is still what leads to happiness. I'll take a page from Aristotle, happiness is excellence not contentment. We still have to engage in some activity in striving for something (hobbyies) for our happiness. Ironically for many wealthy people, they aren't even content. Think about this, those girls who are the daughters of rich dads and so on. They have so much going for them, they live in extravagance and never seen poverty, can't even fathom it. Yet, so many seem to be so stress out about their social life, their looks, and just making more and more drama. Shouldn't they realize how lucky they are and be content and happy?

Money is just another means to having power. The power over yourself as you can afford to.

As for women, golddiggers are the extreme, going for a rich man with intention for only to create a relationship of utility. She only wants him for his money. In the middle, it seems here that we can agree money does play a role, but it is different from goldiggers. No body wants a loser. Usually winners at least have a decent standard of living, and a standard of living means having some cash (or at least a credit card).

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheHumanist said:
If everyone all of a sudden became part of the 99th percentile in wealth, it would bring happiness, it would bring chaos.
This is why it is important to make a distinction between those who earn their wealth and those who have it handed to them.

That's part of the idea that "Wealth makes you more of who you already are".

If you are already a gluttonous consumer pig, you will spend your way into depression and debt. If you are savvy with money, you will invest the principal and live off the interest or income that is derived from your initial investment, and you will ALWAYS be wealthy. And most likely happy.

edger said:
Then you know what? More power to ya. Just don't complain about a morbidly "empty" feeling inside, when you know and can feel your wife isn't truly in love with you. What a way to live.
You take for granted that a relationship that is based upon "love" (oh what a great word!) is so much more meaningful and fulfilling.

Look at the divorce stats for guys who marry women from third word countries. MUCH lower than average. You think these women aren't looking out for #1 when they hit the lottery and land a western man? That's why when you visit these places you're a rock star. These women know that you can provide them with a life they only dream about back home.

But does that make them any less marriage material? I say absolutely not. You can have a satisfying relationship with a woman like this the same as any other.

See, what you fail to realize is that there is not usually a clear cut line between a "gold digger" and a "woman who loves you for who you are" because part of who you are has to do with your ability to acquire resources. There is a HUGE gray area and most women fall pretty close to the middle.

And with that, I ask you again Str8up...you know, I know, and everyone else here knows you're "wealthy"..don't try to deny that after you've pretty much in the past blatantly stated it. So I ask..if high status and wealth was such a catalyst for reeling in the babes, then why are you having a hard time with women and getting laid?
You want to know the honest truth? Well, I'm not going to go into details, lets just say that I was living the life of the proverbial "rockstar" until a few bad business deals forced me to scale things back, and I am now in the process of putting my resources to work to put me back on top again.

This took a toll on me, and it DID effect my relationships with women for quite awhile. But I am now over the hump and moving rapidly in the right direction.

NO, I AM NOT WEALTHY. But one day soon I will be. I have all the ingredients and I am baking the cake as we speak.

Coming from a lower middle class family of midwest farmers, I have experienced life from both sides of the fence, unlike you and most of the others here who speak about growing up in an upper middle class family and not being happy. You have no means of comparison. You don't understand money. You villify money. You have no way to comprehend what I am saying because you don't have the perspective.

Re-reading your post you totally confirmed exactly what I am saying.

"Happiness comes from within" doesn't tell the whole story, and is yet another popular saying perpetuated by those who don't understand that it's a little more complicated than simply "finding it from within".

Hooligan Harry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Str8up said:
You take for granted that a relationship that is based upon "love" (oh what a great word!) is so much more meaningful and fulfilling.

Look at the divorce stats for guys who marry women from third word countries. MUCH lower than average. You think these women aren't looking out for #1 when they hit the lottery and land a western man? That's why when you visit these places you're a rock star. These women know that you can provide them with a life they only dream about back home.

But does that make them any less marriage material? I say absolutely not. You can have a satisfying relationship with a woman like this the same as any other.

See, what you fail to realize is that there is not usually a clear cut line between a "gold digger" and a "woman who loves you for who you are" because part of who you are has to do with your ability to acquire resources. There is a HUGE gray area and most women fall pretty close to the middle.
Could not agree with you more.

Ask yourself this. Why is it that the obvious gold diggers are normally the most attractive women? How often do you meet an ugly woman who is an outright mercenary? Its because the most attractive women get to have the pick of the litter. They know this. She does not need to settle for second best. Her looks automatically put her into the league of high status powerful men. They dont need to beat around the bush because they know what they bring to the table.

If a woman is only average then she has to settle for average. She cannot compete with the alpha female because she is not in the same league looks wise. So she lowers her expectations. Her chosen mate will not need to exhibit the same level of success or ability to provide. She needs to be more flexible. Its why they are lower maintenance.

Modern society has created a situation where average women have ridiculous expectations of their men. They actually believe that they deserve the earth and moon and stars. So its reached the point where you come across some very average women who seem to think that they are something special. Thats where the problem comes in. The princess syndrome.

People think that its societal conditioning and the spread of feminism. In many ways it is but in many ways women are hard wired to seek out the best providers. In todays terms thats the guy with the most money. Go to a 3rd world country and the women treat you like a king. It has little to do with your manners or personality. It has to do with your status and ability to provide more then the men she is normally exposed to. The need to seek out the best provider even transcends cultural boundaries.

People think that if you go to a third world country where feminism has not taken hold that you find will find an attractive woman who will love you just for who you are. Thats often not the case. They are into you because they know that you will

* Provide a decent life for them
* Probably wont beat her senseless in a ****in drunken rage
* Will stick around for your children
* Have a better chance of providing stability
* Automatically increase her status

Your ability to provide or your potential to provide is one of the major factors driving attraction. It is probably the most important characteristic they look for in a long term partner. If you are in shape, wealthy and good looking you really are going to be beating them off with a stick. I would live in Eastern Europe or South America if there was a way to sustain my income from there.

People can choose to ignore the issue of money all they want. Women seek out providers. That is not going to change and men need to seriously stop expecting it to. A womans love is selfish. Its what you can do for her. The day you cant do enough is the day she walks.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Yes, your ability to aquire resources has to do with who you are, but only to a certain extent. It has to do with who you are, in the sense that your ability to aquire resources is simply a preference of yours. A person should not be measured by his/her preferences in life, but how he/she treats others. Just because a mans preference in life may be to aquire an abundance of wealth, does not make him a "good" guy. People need to be looked at and evaluated on their code of conduct towards others; how well they treat their fellow neighbor. That's what needs to be looked at. Sadly today, people don't think like that, obviously you included. People's priorities are f*cked up and their heads and hearts are in the wrong places. People have forgotten that the number one important thing in life ABOVE ALL, is the way we treat those around us. Simple. The golden rule of life.

STR8UP said:
You want to know the honest truth? Well, I'm not going to go into details, lets just say that I was living the life of the proverbial "rockstar" until a few bad business deals forced me to scale things back, and I am now in the process of putting my resources to work to put me back on top again.

This took a toll on me, and it DID effect my relationships with women for quite awhile. But I am now over the hump and moving rapidly in the right direction.
Come on man, who you kiddin'? Since your supposed bad business deals, you've posted about maybe a handful of women(I don't know what the exact count's been) that you've had trouble nailing. The one situation of yours that's highly comical that you always talk about, is your 36 year old "attention wh*re" friend, who you claim wants you in bed. You claim she gives you all the signals that she wants to have sex with you, even blatantly mentions it to you I think you said, but you've turned her down if I remember correctly, because you don't really care if you f*ck her, or you're not sexually into her, or you are afraid that if you f*ck her, she'll get attached and you'll have to reject her, and because of that, it'll kill your friendship with her or some crap like that. Those are the lamest excuses if I've ever heard them. Stop making excuses, and just admit that this woman DOESN'T WANT YOU. It is obvious..others here have even told you that..but you don't wanna admit it, because you feel funny. But don't feel funny, because it's cool..like I said, it's tough out there, even with decent/good game. There's nothing to be ashamed about.

If you're not really sexually attracted to her, or don't care if you f*ck her, or worry about her getting attached if you f*ck her while you don't and thus hurting her feelings, or are afraid of killing your friendship with her if you f*ck her, then why did you post in your other thread how you act all sexual with her when you two are out..and why have you also mentioned that you sent her a recent sexual text message. If you were so concerned about her "feelings", or if you're not sexually attracted to her, or if you don't care if you f*ck her, you wouldn't be doing that. So that's how I know you're bullsh*ting us all here with this chick.

You need to get better at reading interest. Even Lookyoung has told you that. I'm not knockin' ya by the way for miscalculating interest.

STR8UP said:
NO, I AM NOT WEALTHY.
Come on Str8up, I've heard it from the horses mouth and so has everyone else. If not those exact words("I'm wealthy"), then definitely indirectly or in a round-about-way.

STR8UP said:
Coming from a lower middle class family of midwest farmers, I have experienced life from both sides of the fence, unlike you and most of the others here who speak about growing up in an upper middle class family and not being happy. You have no means of comparison. You don't understand money. You villify money. You have no way to comprehend what I am saying because you don't have the perspective.

Re-reading your post you totally confirmed exactly what I am saying.

"Happiness comes from within" doesn't tell the whole story, and is yet another popular saying perpetuated by those who don't understand that it's a little more complicated than simply "finding it from within".
I'll give ya credit, I didn't grow up in a low-income household, so I didn't really have any means of comparison at that time. And I'll add more credit to you and actually admit, now that I've thought about it more, I remember, after living under a low-income level before I got the job I have now(after I began taking care of myself financially without the help of my dad), I was less happier. Less happier, because, I was restricted as to how much I could do(going to clubs, spending money at clubs, going on trips, etc.). BUT, I will say, I still don't need to be "wealthy" to be happy, all I need to be "happy", is to be able to live "comfortably" wher I can do all those things I mentioned, which could be at a middle-income level. You can still do a lot of the same things at a middle-income level that you would do as if you were "wealthy". A woman can still do fine with a guy who's lives at a middle-income level. The problem is, when she's a glutton for more. That's what I have a problem with. I've always said, it's one thing for a woman who wants kids to look for security, but it's entirely another when she knows she can survive and raise her kids perfectly well on a middle-income salary, where they can still enjoy many of the things that wealthy people do, BUT WANTS MORE. Those are the types of women I have an issue with. That's just not cool.

TheHumanist

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So, the point is women do care about how much a man makes and rich men does better. However in the gray area between golddigger and avoidance of all thing material is that if we look from their perspective, we would if we have the chance to have a good man who has money and a good man who don't we would take the good man with money. By law of averages, of course the wealthy man is going to have more women interested in him for it is a good quality.

The real danger is if she only see him for his wealth (relationship of utility) or his presence (relationship of pleasure and hopefully could lead to a stronger bond). There's the gray area, but it still comes down to her motivation to be there and hopefully it is more than just money, unless you don't mind.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.asylum.com/2008/09/23/the-15-hottest-ceo-wives/?icid=200100125x1210166163x1200625020

Interesting look at CEO's and their wives. Not all of the women are "stunners", but I would be willing to bet that if these guys were greeting people at WalMart, they would have never been able to land women anywhere close to this caliber.

Note that a lot of these women are "accomplished" themselves. Models, actresses and such. just goes to show that a strong woman needs a stronger man.

Hooligan Harry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the comments section posted in the link Str8up provided.

The Matrix has you...

Metro3pilot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
not that I am rich far from it, but comfortable none the less, and I remember the days of eating top ramen and I can say having the money to pay bills and enjoy yourself beats the hell out of eating ketchup sandwhiches hands down.

Money can't buy happiness, but it does allow you to choose your misery

:rockon: