Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Money for Pu$$y

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
edger said:
Yes, I understand these women are genuinely attracted to these wealthy men, but it's an attraction based on "lust", not "love". She lusts for him because he's wealthy. Just like when a guy lusts for a woman because she's "hot"...he just wants to use her as a jizz bucket:D , but has no emotional attachment to or love for her.
You just don't get it.

Your wealth/status/power are inextricably entertwined. They are a part of WHO YOU ARE, and they are a BIG factor in TRUE attraction. Love? WTF is LOVE? Gimme a goddamned break. LOVE is a chemical reaction in the brain. This chemical reaction can be set off by any number of factors (a hot body,wealth/status/power), but I can assure you that it has nothing to do with the magical, mystical fairy tale that you watched in the movies growing up.

Oh look.....there's a eHarmony commercial coming on! I should sign up so I can get matched with someone on the DEEPEST level. None of this shallow stuff for me. I want TRUE love.....

Have fun chasing that dream bro.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
STR8UP said:
You just don't get it.

Your wealth/status/power are inextricably entertwined. They are a part of WHO YOU ARE, and they are a BIG factor in TRUE attraction. Love? WTF is LOVE? Gimme a goddamned break.
I agree, wealth/power/status are interwined. BUT as I've said, they are not who you are as a person. Let's say you have a guy who is motivated and ambitious to be wealthy, but never achieves wealth...are you gonna say that guy was unmotivated and didn't strive in life? No way, he was simply a "victim of circumstances".

STR8UP said:
LOVE is a chemical reaction in the brain. This chemical reaction can be set off by any number of factors (a hot body,wealth/status/power), but I can assure you that it has nothing to do with the magical, mystical fairy tale that you watched in the movies growing up.
I can agree. I wasn't thinking about this in my last post until you pointed it out. I agree, this is how it seems, at least when it comes to love in a boyfriend/girlfriend/husband/wife sense. Terrible, isn't it?

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Breaking News!!!!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>> This just in! This just in! <<<<<<<<<<<<

Dateline: TODAY.

According to reports from the WVUN, there has been a declaration of mass panic made by the representatives of the U.S. Mint------it appears that they have recently been under assault by random hordes of women.

Apparently an army of cash-craving chicks attacked Fort Knox, Wells Fargo, CitiBank, and various other cash storage outlets throughout the country.

Authorities who are investigating these Bank robberies all over the continental U.S. have all came to the same conclusions.

Our roving reporter on the ground in Washington D.C. interviewed Police Captain, Nathaniel Ducketts for his comments:

"I've never seen anything like it!" Captain Ducketts said. "It seems that there are now gangs of women ranging from 18 to 38 who are robbing banks and safe deposit boxes----but leaving behind all the coins, jewelry, and diamonds. All they seem to be taking is ONE DOLLAR BILLS!!!"

"However, a spokesman for this gang of thieves seems to have come forward to claim responsibility for the thefts. And they left a note. And this is what it said":

~ We, as women, have finally decided to declare our total independence from ever needing a man again! We have officially gone on a Dikk strike.

From now on, as a symbol of our love for money and our disgust for men, we will ONLY get our sexual orgasms from rolling up solitary ONE DOLLAR BILLS until they resemble little green "pinkies"---------then, we'll use these little emerald, paper dildos to tease, titilate, and thrust into our hungry "happy holes" until we squirt all over the place----or at least until our hearts are finally content.

Whichever "comes" first!!!!

Signed...THE "BUCK FUKKERS"!~

We here at WVUN were stunned by the contents of this note, so we caught up with the Presidential Representative of the ONE DOLLAR BILLS himself, but he was so shocked that the only comment he could make was THIS!;)

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
edger said:
I agree, wealth/power/status are interwined. BUT as I've said, they are not who you are as a person.
Still missing it.

They ARE who you are as a person. You don't like to think of it that way, ESPECIALLY the money part (which is actually the least important), but this triad is the equivalent of a woman's looks.

Explain to me how "they are not who you are as a person", outside of the stuff your mom told you when you were growing up?

You have even said it yourself- the guys with the status are fukking the chicks.

Forget about the big, bad, evil MONEY for a second. Like I said, it isn't even MONEY in and of itself. Money is just PART of the three. It also happens to be the lightning rod for controversy since there are so many myths, misconceptions, and taboos that surround it. The second you say MONEY people get their panties in a wad.

Money is usually a product of status and power, and the three go together to determine, in large part, your market value as a man. You don't like that fact, but it doesn't make it any less true.

Let's say you have a guy who is motivated and ambitious to be wealthy, but never achieves wealth...are you gonna say that guy was unmotivated and didn't strive in life? No way, he was simply a "victim of circumstances".
In large part, a woman's attraction mechanism is based upon exactly that- the QUALITIES that men of wealth/status/power possess. This is what allows broke ass PUA's to circumvent the system and "trick" the pu$$y into the sack.

Make sense now?

It isn't the PHYSICAL manifestations, it is the psychological stuff that truns women on. It is rooted deeply in a woman's nature as a
fail safe" mechanism to avoid being tricked (which obviously doesn't work when men become conscious of it) and to provide a "shortcut" to determine worthy mates.

In other words, in a woman's monkey brain it isn't the big house and the $250k car that get her WET, it's the swagger of the guy who lives in the house and drives the car. That guy gets pu$$y without his "props" because he KNOWS he's high value to women.

Others have alluded to the fact that there is a difference between "attraction" and "interest" and there is definitely something to that. The material possessions, the fine clothes, etc. might catch a woman's ATTENTION, but you have to display the CORE traits and display them congruently to get beyond the audition stage.

This is why you hear stories about the chick who chooses the poor guy over the three rich guys who are chasing her. Because IT ISN'T ABOUT THE MONEY! It's about the attitude.

Am I starting to make sense?

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
STR8UP said:
Explain to me how "they are not who you are as a person", outside of the stuff your mom told you when you were growing up?

You have even said it yourself- the guys with the status are fukking the chicks.
What I'm saying, is that, it doesn't determine how "good" a guy is, how much of a good citizen he is. Also, the guy who is motivated and ambitious to become wealthy, who never actually gets to become wealthy in life, can't be labeled as "unmotivated" or "unambitious". You can't say, "Well, since he never became wealthy, it's a reflection of who he is as a person". The guy was a victim of circumstances, that was out of his control. It wouldn't be a fair and accurate label to put on him.

STR8UP said:
In large part, a woman's attraction mechanism is based upon exactly that- the QUALITIES that men of wealth/status/power possess. This is what allows broke ass PUA's to circumvent the system and "trick" the pu$$y into the sack.

Make sense now?
I hear ya, I've always understood what you were saying here.

STR8UP said:
It isn't the PHYSICAL manifestations, it is the psychological stuff that truns women on. It is rooted deeply in a woman's nature as a
fail safe" mechanism to avoid being tricked (which obviously doesn't work when men become conscious of it) and to provide a "shortcut" to determine worthy mates.

In other words, in a woman's monkey brain it isn't the big house and the $250k car that get her WET, it's the swagger of the guy who lives in the house and drives the car. That guy gets pu$$y without his "props" because he KNOWS he's high value to women.

Others have alluded to the fact that there is a difference between "attraction" and "interest" and there is definitely something to that. The material possessions, the fine clothes, etc. might catch a woman's ATTENTION, but you have to display the CORE traits and display them congruently to get beyond the audition stage.

This is why you hear stories about the chick who chooses the poor guy over the three rich guys who are chasing her. Because IT ISN'T ABOUT THE MONEY! It's about the attitude.

Am I starting to make sense?

Yeah, I totally hear ya, makes sense.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
edger said:
What I'm saying, is that, it doesn't determine how "good" a guy is, how much of a good citizen he is.
According to who? God?

Listen, money has absolutely nothing to do with "good" or "bad".

We are talking about VALUE in the mating game. Nothing more, nothing less. I don't give a flying fukk about whether money makes me "good" or not.....all I care about is the fact that the pursuit of wealth has an overwhelmingly POSITIVE net effect on my success with women.

"Money doesn't make you a better person". Who told you this? The same people who told you that if a woman doesn't like you for "who you are" she isn't worth your time?

It's bullsh!t, my friend. Pretty lies.

Go ahead and believe what you like....the truth does not care one way or the other.

Also, the guy who is motivated and ambitious to become wealthy, who never actually gets to become wealthy in life, can't be labeled as "unmotivated" or "unambitious". You can't say, "Well, since he never became wealthy, it's a reflection of who he is as a person". The guy was a victim of circumstances, that was out of his control. It wouldn't be a fair and accurate label to put on him.
Your first sentence is correct, the rest is bullsh!t.

Wealth IS a reflection of the person. Get it through your head.

And the whole "victim of circumstances" thing is exactly that- victimhood mentality. And frankly it is INSULTING. I've busted my ass for over a decade, through ups and downs, currently on my way UP from being at the lowest point of my life.

Go ahead and believe that it's all fate and chance that determines your path. I will put my stock in perseverance. We will see who accomplishes the goal in the end.

thisishowitis

Don Juan
Reaction score
I found this blog called tubstyle.com. It has some really good advice. Here is an excerpt.

What she really wants -

My friend Joseph W. South just posted this great quote from Neo-Rio, an old ASF poster: "FORGET having a nice car, outfit and job. These things do NOT give women earth-shattering orgasms - which are, interestingly enough, the only things which really impress them."

This timeless advice is true no matter what kind of relationships you have with women. Certainly women will USE men for their money and status. And this can give inexperienced men the illusion that women like them for these things. The fact is though, if you flaunt your wealth and status (or pretend to), then you will attract women who want wealth and status. These women aren't inherently bad by any means, however your only value to them will be what you buy them and how you effect their social level.

The kind of man that a feminine woman RESPECTS and feels real attraction for is the one who is supremely confident in his own masculinity and has nothing to prove. He will drive around a rusty car and wear a worn t-shirt and still ooze manly power. Just his presence will turn a woman on. He sub-communicates that he will **** her ***** long and hard until she's just a pile of moans and whimpers. And more than anything else, a woman gets joy from a man that allows her to utterly release her feminine energy, and this happens the most powerfuly when she is naked in bed, experiencing orgasm after orgasm.

Jewelery is nice, but it will only make her ask you for more. Give her what she REALLY wants (but will never admit to).

~Tubarao

Last edited: