Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Modern Marriage, Think about it.

Crowes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MetalFortress
Haha I love it! You're the man Crowes!
You are the man, cool. Not me .I appreciate your support. Thanks!
Don't think I didn't see how you and others stood up for me! Thankyou! Seriously! THX, bro.

Crowes

Don Juan
Reaction score
007, thanks to you as well, you are a cool competent DJ, and you and I both know it. You nailed what was was going on, and I thank you. Take care bro.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Page
what happened?
I sent you a PM explaining what happened. I'd rather not post it on the thread because it could get locked over that. Nice to see you...it's been awhile. Hope you're well.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what the f*ck ?

crowes22 got banned ?

Wyldfire
I sent you a PM explaining what happened

can you send me a PM too please ?

UN-BAN the legends.....

Player_Supreme

PR_L

crowes22

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lost In Translation
what the f*ck ?

crowes22 got banned ?

Wyldfire
I sent you a PM explaining what happened

can you send me a PM too please ?

UN-BAN the legends.....

Player_Supreme

PR_L

crowes22

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**
I think Player Supreme was actually doing enough to warrant being banned. He was given another chance, too...and still behaved badly. I don't know the story with PR_L. With crowes...he was being provoked and his posts were being deleted and he got angry and said something he probably shouldn't have ONE time, which he wouldn't have done if he hadn't of been provoked by a then moderator.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
brokenupinside said:

Wow, how did I miss this? Here's some good insights:

Here are a few examples, with a translation into male language. (next page)

CODED
A man must be able to protect me.

DECODED
A man must be able to spare me from all forms of discomfort. (What else could he protect her from? Robbers? An atom bomb?)

CODED
I need a man to make me feel secure

DECODED
Above all, he must keep his money worries to himself.

CODED
I must be able to look up To a man

DECODED
To be a possible candidate as a husband, he must be more intelligent, responsible, courageous,industrious and stronger than I am. Otherwise, what purpose would he

CODED
Of course I would give up my career if my husband asked me.

DECODED
Once he is earning enough money, I am never going to work again.

CODED
The only thing I want in life is to make him happy

DECODED
I will do everything in my power to stop him from knowing how much I exploit him.

CODED
I will never bother him with trivial problems.

DECODED
I'll do anything rather than keep him away from his work.

CODED
I am there for him alone.

DECODED
No other man has to work for me.

CODED
In future I shall devote my life to my family.

DECODED
I'm not going to lift another finger for the rest of my life. It's his turn now.

CODED
I don't believe in Women's Liberation.

DECODED
I'm not such a fool. I'd rather let a man do the work for me.

CODED
After all, we are living in an age of equality.

DECODED
If he thinks he can order me about, just because he earns money for me, he is sorely mistaken.

CODED
I'm so bad at doing things like that.

DECODED
That's a job he will have to do. What's he there for, anyway?

CODED
He knows absolutely everything.

DECODED
He even serves the function of an
encyclopedia.

CODED
If a couple really love each other, there is no need to get married at once.

DECODED
He is being a bit obstinate, but I'll soon get him around in bed.

CODED
I love him.

DECODED
He is an excellent workhorse.

Of course women use stock phrases like these only when there is a man around to hear them. In the company of other women they talk about their men quite normally, as they would speak of a domestic appliance, which everyone knows to be practical anyway. If a woman says, 'I've decided to give up wearing this coat - or that hat - because my boyfriend doesn't like it,' she really means, 'I might as well do him that favor. He'sdoing everything I want anyhow.'

When women are among themselves, discussing the desirable qualities of a specificman, they will never declare that they want someone to look up to, someone who will protect them. Such twaddle would he greeted with the laughter it deserves. They aresnore likely to say they want a man with such and such a job: jobs are synonymous with income level, old-age pensions, widows' endowments, and the ability to pay highlife-insurance premiums. Or a woman might well say, `The man I'm going to marry must he a little older than I, at least half a head taller, and more intelligent.' By which she means that it looks 'normal' for a somewhat older, stronger, more intelligenthuman being to provide for a younger, weaker, more stupid Creature.

WOMEN HAVE NO FEELINGS

Woman has a great many methods to manipulate a man, but to list them all here is
impossible. Suffice it to look more closely at two relatively harmless methods: a
man's 'good manners' and the suppression of his emotions.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RedPill said:
The only REAL reason to get married today is please someone else, whether it's her, your family, or your society. It has jack squat to do with raising kids.
All I have to say guys is always have your guard up looking for "agendas."
You nailed it. I´ll tell you something shocking but rather common. I have a cousin who is going to get married in 3 months. Through MSN she was inviting me to have sex with her, one month after her marriage when she´ll be coming to my city. I asked her why she´s getting married she said:

"I don´t know, I like him, but I like you too. I think I´m getting married to get rid of my family and have my own house."
Meanwhile the poor chump might be thinking "Wow, how lucky I am! She´s the one, I really love her and so does she". :rolleyes:

If people love each other why bother with marriage? Again money may be the answer. This guy in the story has some popularity as he works in a radio station and is the narrator. She has gotten a new job with him, and a better quality of life. "Love" can really trick you.

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love white girls. I don't see anything wrong with them that other ethnic groups don't have.

Ballie

Don Juan
Reaction score
All of this is recent. You have to be fifty to remember women who were resilient, sane, psychically strong and, within the limits of an often sorry existence, content. But whatever the answer, guys, the problem isn't yours.
That rang like a bell!! I remember when I was in my twenties women were like that. It was normal to get married, have kids etc. Unmarried mothers were slvts who were ostracised from the community. It was a sin to get divorced - just read the bible - Jesus forbidded divorce. (Tell a woman that for some laughs).

Anyway, I was like Rip von Winkle when I woke up alone and single in this modern society after more than 20 years of marriage. It was like WHAT THE F*** happened!!! The attitude change in the modern woman is shocking, the sense of entitlement is so arrogant. But... they are now displaying their true colours.

I will never get married again. In the old days you could not hump & dump like now...............So what is the point?

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Roissy hit a grand slam with this one:

http://roissy.wordpress.com/2009/11/19/meet-the-real-biggest-losers

Every last one of you better require a prenup and paternity test when the time comes.

http://roissy.wordpress.com/2008/03/11/mandatory-paternity-testing-has-arrived/

http://roissy.wordpress.com/2009/05/12/washington-post-fembot-tells-cuckold-suck-it-up/

http://www.washingtoncitypaper.com/display.php?id=8308
Average rate of getting duped into fathering someone else's spawn is about 4% known, but adjusted for the estimated times they go unrecognized somewhere in the 7-10% range. However, in the cases where the father suspected the woman may have cheated at some point during the relationship the odds shoot up to 33% one of your kids is by someone else. If you've got 3 kids, and your suspect your wife may have cheated at some point, then on average one of your 3 kids isn't actually yours. Think about that.

There's also some solid insights here:

http://www.westwoodone.com/pg/jsp/leykis/streamarchive.jsp?pid=8118

http://www.podcastalley.com/podcast_details.php?pod_id=27718

And I have to post this one if only for the following line:
http://fbardamu.wordpress.com/2009/08/18/dont-trust-any-woman-over-30/

As the number of he-rockets ravaging her she-pocket increases, her ability to bond with a man is accordingly decreased.
:D Cracks me up every time I read it.