Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Modern Marriage, Think about it.

crowes22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't write this and don't know who did, but I found it and thought it needed to be posted for fellas to read. --Crowes

July 14, 2003

Were I to offer thoughts on marriage to young American men today, in these the declining years of a once-great civilization, my advice would be as follows: Don't do it. Or, if you do, do it in another country. In America marriage is a grievous error.

And why so? Because of The Chip. The Attitude. The bandsaw whine of anger, anger, anger that makes American women an international horror. It's there. It's real.

You, a young man, may not recognize the Chip if you have never seen normal, warm, happy women. If you are twenty-something and haven't been out of the US, you haven't seen them. They exist by the billion--in Latin America, Singapore, Taiwan, Malaya, China and, last I looked, France and Holland. And of course not every woman in America carries the Chip. None of them think they do. Yet it is the default, the usual, what comes out of the box.

The following is a perfectly ordinary, everyday, bulk-lot example, suitable for poisoning a cistern:

"Other than a 29-inch waist and a full head of hair, there isn't much to recommend the twentysomething male…He is living an extended adolescence -- an adult-olescence -- and every immature, irresponsible, self-absorbed thing he does is reinforced by the latest issue of his favorite men's magazine." (Susan Reimer, a columnist for the Baltimore Sun. I bet she goes out a lot.)*

Hers is the Attitude--and what they think of you. It is the defining trait of American women. Exceptions exist, and they have my apologies, but they are few and no, sport, your Sally probably isn't one of them. They're coiled to bite. As soon as problems arise in the marriage, they turn into Susan.

Susan Reimer is what is out there, guys: bitter that no one wants her (as who in his right mind could?), sure that no one is good enough for her, never having grasped that those who would be loved must first be lovable. Understand this: Susan is America. Some hide it better, springing it on you after the ceremony, but Susan is the rule.

The Susans do not like men. Sometimes they actually take courses in disliking men ("Women's Studies"). Yet they want to marry one and have babies. For them, the contradiction actually makes a kind of sense, because (and they know this, believe me) they will get the house, the children, and the child support. For you, it makes no sense. You will get raped in the divorce courts. You don't know how bad it is. Don't do it.

A prime effect of marriage is backbreaking financial overhead: the excessive house in the prestigious suburb, the pricey but boring cars, all that. But if you don't fall into the trap, keeping your expenses down means you can live in Alaska or overseas and enjoy existence. There is more to life than debt service. Although these are bad times for marrying, they are extraordinarily good times for being single.

Now, children. This is sticky. You may want them, or think you want them, or think you may want them. She wants them. My advice is to move to almost any country where English isn't spoken and women don't want their husbands to be the mothers of their children. Any country inhabited by the Chinese would do nicely.

Incidentally, remember that it is never now or never. Your prospects improve with time. At thirty-five or fifty you will be perfectly able to find a good woman if you know where to look. See above list.

Remember also that these are not good times for having children in America. It is almost irresponsible. The schools are scholastically poor, drug-ridden, given chiefly to political indoctrination, and hostile to male children. The universities are little better. Divorce is hell on children and their fathers, and nearly universal. The country lunges to police-statedom and isn't, I suspect, as stable as it might be. Worse, worst, there is Susan Reimer. Her name is legion, and she seeps everywhere, like the effluvium of unwashed socks.

Further, there is no social duty to have children. Some argue that the white population is in decline. Tough. If the country chooses to make having kids undesirable, then let it decline. It is not your problem.

Now, you might well wonder, why are American women carrying the Chip? Practically, it doesn't matter: They do carry it, and will continue. Still, it is partly because from birth they are fed the notion that they have been oppressed, battered, cheated, deprived, harassed, used as sex objects, not used as sex objects, on and on. Being rational, you are perhaps inclined to point out that never has a female population been less any of these things, but don't bother. It will have no effect. The Chip is an emotional artifact to which they respond emotionally.

The bedrock of The Attitude is that everything is the man's fault. Wonders Reimer, "What is the answer, especially if the 20- and 30-year-old male is such poor marriage material?" She does not wonder, "If I am such a grindingly awful termagant that men on three continents are crossing their legs and feeling queasy over my mere column, and won't come near me except in a Kevlar bathysphere with a disinfectant system, maybe I'm doing something wrong. Gosh. I wonder what?"

Yet something more is going on, though one does not easily see just what. Note that in recent decades we have seen the invention by women of bulimia and anorexia, which no one had heard of in 1965. Men made them do it. At roughly the same time women began getting breast implants, which men also made them do, and then suing about it. In the same period they began having induced memories of being raped or satanically abused by their fathers. Men again. The psychotherapy racket grew like kudzu, a sure sign of deep unhappiness over something.

All of this is recent. You have to be fifty to remember women who were resilient, sane, psychically strong and, within the limits of an often sorry existence, content. But whatever the answer, guys, the problem isn't yours.

Spend a year overseas, however you have to do it. For smart, classy, just plain glorious women who often speak English, try Singapore. Argentina is splendid. Many places are. You would be amazed. See what's out there before you marry a gringa with her Inner Susan, who will one day burst from her chest like one of those beaked space-aliens in the movies, dripping venom. They're death.

* Orlando Sentinel, July 1

crowes22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I don't know about you, but that pretty much sums up the vast majority of the women I've been involved with. I can think of 1, only 1, a WV chick I dated, that possibly was an exception. We couldn't keep it going b/c I had the travelin bone.

I also apologize to the exceptions but they are so rare, I doubt they will see this.

I had to go to a buds wedding last weekend and saw an old freind there I haven't seen in 6 or so years. I was at his wedding years ago. I was surprised he was even there when he filled me in on his current life.

This guy is a good guy, heart of gold, do anything for ya, a real stand up man. He makes a six figure income. He got married. It rolled along for a while. Out of the blue he finds a dear john letter telling him to get a lawyer and not to contact her. She vanished. Gone, didn't say where she was going, nada, off the radar totally. Her parents didn't even know.(another man, IMO) He is crushed.

Oh yea, when they started out he bought a comfortable home conducive to his work, nice house, I've been there, it was all 2 people needed. She convinced him to buy a freaking mansion in one of the most elite neighborhoods in our area, he sold the home and did this, all for her. Now his drive to work was doubled too. I admit this was a total AFC move but this is why it is important that YOU call the shots, not her. I don't give a damn how much she whines.

So now that she has him in major debt, she plans on completely destroying him. That was so very nice of her to warn him to get a lawyer. He also financed getting her own business started for her. So it appears she got what she wanted, and off to next clown who thinks w/ his small head rather than the one atop his shoulders.

BTW, a chick heard all this when he and I were talking and knows the guy too. She later said to me along w/ her girlfriend (I've known both these chicks for years and knew they weren't my type), she said:"I hope she doesn't go after his money"

Yea right baby. "That's why she got a lawyer and advised him to do the same, right?" is what I said. Needless to say these 2 broads didn't bother me the rest of the evening.

Last edited:

Morphiex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah alot of american woman are gold diggers....

And its like American think that they have to get married just cuz theyr in a litle puppylove relationship.... the hole marriage thing is stupid in my mind. the only good thing that comes out of marriages are reduced taxes.... nothing else....

I'm Joe Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well the root of this problem is American feminism. The American Militant Feminists are the ones who pin everything on men and they've been in everyone's face for decades and its starting to rub off.

My advice is find a conservative woman. That's right, a woman that votes Republican has the values that "foreign women" have about being content, being supportive, not blaming everything on men, etc.

Liberal women who vote liberal tend to be the ones who buy into the feminist propaganda, watch Sex and the City -- and TRY TO LIVE IT, etc.

Don't believe me? Go to a conservative event sometime or hang out near the College Republicans at your school and see for yourself. :D

snintel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just stay away from the American (white) girls. They are not made for marriage.

darthsidious

Banned
Reaction score
Don't lump all the white girls together, some of them are good just like some guys are good in the world.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
race doesnt matter, to whoever posted that about white girls.

some women arent marriage material and they may be "susans" and be bitter

HOWEVER

some men arent marriage material either and they are just as bitter as the "susans"

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What pisses me off is how my parents, my town, my clients, all expect me to live this cornball, Leave It To ****** life. I'm 24 and get asked every g**d*** day if i'm married yet or engaged or whatever. It's lunacy!

The only REAL reason to get married today is please someone else, whether it's her, your family, or your society. It has jack squat to do with raising kids.

Any man who decides to go through with marriage without a pre-nuptual agreement is insane. Same goes for finances. His and hers should be completely separate, with ONE joint account that's proportionally contibuted (same percentage from each) for common expenses.

And on the issue of having kids, I don't recommend it unless you are well off financially, or are going to be. Most people do not take even 10 seconds to consider who they are marrying and making the parent of their kids.

All I have to say guys is always have your guard up looking for "agendas." I know if I ever get married whatever girl it is will not be dragging me through a traditional middle america wedding complete with church bells and all that s***. We live in modern times, and the minute your woman exhibits some sort of agenda-driven behavior, get rid of her! Back in previous times, she used to marry you because she really wanted to be your partner and supporter for life. It was about building a life together. Now, for most women it's all about her. Give her the perfect princess suburban castle.

I hate to say it, but it even exists within my own family. My dad is so chumpified by my mom. That's how a successful marriage works these days. The bottom line is make your own rules. Don't be defined by what's expected of you. Life is way too short to do otherwise.

Don't be ruled by debt or women. These two things will suck the life out of you if you let them. The sad thing is, most people let them because they are lazy. Laziness is the curse of my generation.

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My advice is find a conservative woman. That's right, a woman that votes Republican has the values that "foreign women" have about being content, being supportive, not blaming everything on men, etc.
Agreed!

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That article hit the nail right on the head. I have been noticing that trend as well.

Have you noticed that women with lots of money and great looks tend to be really b1tchy about life?? I mean why is that? They got everything that most other women want and they are still not happy. I guess when there is nothing else to strive for, those women get bored, lazy and crave drama and power. I guess that is why "Desperate Housewifes" is doing so well because it is not a comedic satire about life, for most women IT IS LIFE!

Women are also more influnced by the media because it uses emotions and fantasies to draw women to its products and programing. Ask most women what her favourite commercial is and most will probably will tell you its the DeBeers Commercials.

http://www.adiamondisforever.com/hot/asadvertised.html

Why the DeBeers? just click on the tv commercials link and view videos 1,4,6 and 7 (If you can stomach them all!). It creates the fantasy of a perfect marriage life and romance with the purchasing of an expensive piece of jewlery. Women eat this up with a spoon and often become often very bitter when they realise they cannot achieve the same feelings and fantasies they view on television.

mandoremay

Don Juan
Reaction score
parents help contribute in strain on marriages!

i think you guys tend to think women have all the power in divorces...if your a smart guy and making lots of money, then sure your screwed.

enter my life. i'm a musician. musician can sum up the word(dummy)to most people.

take my wife for instance...beautiful,smart,loves sex, and she has a future in accounting making around 80 grand or so.

me i work at a call center making around 11.30$ an hour canadian. i tried every kinda school in exsistence and ended up with a phd in boozing and partying. i'm a parents worst nightmare. but school isn't my thing. i'm a rocker.

this is going to sound harsh and unforgivable, but i finally lost it at the parents in law last week! these people have been mean to me since i first started dating their daughter. my dads a doctor and the indians brought him lobster for taking care of them. there was alot left so i thought i would be nice and bring my parents in-laws some up to their house because they are border line welfare(i only call them that cause i'm still pissed at them.)

anyways when i got there and asked them if they wanted the lobster. they accepted and i sat down with them and then the sh!t hit the fan. i had just flunked plumbing and the question came up "what are you going to now?"
i finally stopped hiding who i was!(when i first got married i forgot who i was...i was trying to fit ordinary husband role of school and get a job....that was not me!)
i said "ROCK AND ROLL" with passion.
i'm good at it and i'd never be able to forgive myself if i didn't take my talent and do something with!

that didn't fly well with them. they said it might be a hobby of yours but you'll never do anything with it. then they said she should stayed with the last guy.(he cheated on her.)

i finally had enough! i said "i guess we aren't going to get along,so i'm going to make myself clear". i know your daughter loves you pricks but you guys only have about 20 years left on the planet compared to my 50 so i think she'll pick me in the end. she loves me cause i believe in myself and she believes in me too. if she chooses you then who do you think alimony would be coming to. the poor rocker(in need of funding to america) or the accountant. it's a lose/lose situation for her. so we better make a truths...you don't have to like me....cause sures hell i don't like you guys either...but i love your daughter and thats all that matters! i'm good to her 24/7 and you should respect me for that. you think i'm a deadbeat...well just for your entertainment i just acted out your fantasy.i walked out feeling dam good.
no more lobster for them!

i'm a good guy. but when somebody steps on my feet enough i don't care who they are. i stomp back!

it's funny because my moms a smart woman. my mom bought us a brand new car that we are making the payments on. it's in my mothers name.
if the wife ever walks the car ain't going to her.

i love my wife but women are strange and they can turn on you in heartbeat.
always sleep with one eye open.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find that most american men have a grave misconception as to the "Agenda" of foreign women. In the past half a year I have been "dating/courting" a women who is from one of the countries that was mentioned as those that would produce "good" wifes. Turns out that she was already married to begin with. Would she be a good wife? Hardly. I dont care since I wasn't looking for one anyways.

What kills me though is that people think that women born in other countries have no agenda of their own. I ain't trying to stick up for american women, they usually aren't worth the headache. What I find worth mentioning though is that men are fools if they think finding a foreign girl is the answer.

I've read so much bu11**** about how terrible american women are and how great foreign ones are. Fact is that no matter where your woman is from she still needs to be properly qualified. Personally I probably wont marry an american raised woman but I'm not all about jumping on the first foreign born that walks by with the expections of her becoming my life long servant.

cliff notes: Foreign women aren't always as perfect as percieved. Qualify all women regardless of their country of origin. Fooling yourself into thinking that women from other cultures are "innocent" or "worthy" is an easy way out most of the time. Dont get caught fooling yourself.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: parents help contribute in strain on marriages!

Originally posted by mandoremay
i think you guys tend to think women have all the power in divorces...if your a smart guy and making lots of money, then sure your screwed./B]

Women do have all the power in a divorce, at least in the US. If you are an average guy making average money than you cannot afford a divorce. If you have kids you are ****ed even more. the "partnership" of marriage means that a woman can walk away with a good percentage of your belongings even if she hasn't worked to pay for any of them. Most of the smart guys making lots of money know better and manage to work around this, at least financially. The rights of fathers to see their own kids are still messed up in my opinion under the current system.

Fender

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow....I'm still young and idealistic, etc.

But this post has totally changed my view of women...and society in General.

It almost seems like theres no hope for the future.

I was always against Marriage, but only because its unnatural (we're not built for monogamy- sexual variety is what we need).

But I gotta say, I myself am tempted to fall into the marriage trap simply because- and this is gonna sound AFC- but I don't wanna die alone.

I live in China right now, so I'll give a little status report on how things are over here.

Basically, the 40+ yr old men have it good cuz their wives are obedient and very rarely do they run off and steal the mans money, etc. In fact, many more MEN are breaking their wives heart through cheating, mistresses, and other sexual reasons. (Heres a guess, but I'd say at least 70% married men here cheat)

But the younger generations are gonna get @nally f*cked.Wusses....by the masses. And the younger girls have started getting exposure to the USA philosohpy...not good. But still, the situation is better than what you guys describe.

oh, and mandoremay, I have my greatest respect. Rock on!

Zman1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Crowes,

Kudos on such a stellar post. That is one of the best articles I have ever read. It sums up in two pages what I have been preaching to other men. Do not get married.

I look at women as entertainment, as long as you aren't engaged or married you have all the power and they have nothing. Women get married because it is the thing to do, not because they really want it. Many men fall into this trap and fall prey to the chicka wondering for other men while you are at work or off on a business trip.

My advice: find a job you enjoy, save money, invest in a small home for yourself, and be a giggolo the rest of your life with women.

Four words Find'em, Feel'em, Fvck'em, Forget'em

Peace out

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by I'm Joe Dirt
Well the root of this problem is American feminism.

Liberal women who vote liberal tend to be the ones who buy into the feminist propaganda, watch Sex and the City -- and TRY TO LIVE IT, etc.
Feminism is teh core of the problem yes. But, what causes feminism? Money! Jobs!Wages! Opportunity for women to get decent jobs and forget about men...
Women now think why whould I need a man if I can live withotu him?

Republican women might subscribe to this philosophy too - if they earn decent money, they would start watching Sex and the City....
and think "Why? I can do well on my own..".

The probem is north american allowed women to ean too much!
That should not have happened...

So my advice is not to look for republican women... look for women who do not ern much, who had hardship in life, who knows how hard it is to earn money...
Sombody who got 2-4 years of business college and now earn 60k+ will never understand the value of men and family.
FOr them all world is some sort of infinte line of fun and parties. Sure, they don't need men in their lifes.

Zman1

Don Juan
Reaction score
To sum up what went wrong with women in American society is when the babyboomer generation became parents.

Failed marriages, not teaching self respect to their kids, spoiling them with material things, and being their kids best friend instead of parent is what evolved the attitude of women 18-39 what it is now.

What you see in this country today is a product of the majority of baby boomer parents.

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 47 yrs young.... I'm single.... I'm happy. You'd be surprised how many married, trapped men are envious of my freedom.

I usually get one of 2 responses when I tell a guy I'm single and never married. It's either....

SMART!

or

LUCKY!

This happens 9 out of 10 times.

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by romangod
I'm 47 yrs young.... I'm single.... I'm happy. You'd be surprised how many married, trapped men are envious of my freedom.

I usually get one of 2 responses when I tell a guy I'm single and never married. It's either....

SMART!

or

LUCKY!

This happens 9 out of 10 times.
Your both smart and lucky!:)

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say in the current society it is counterproductive for a man to get married unless the woman is exceptionally wealthy and the man is not. This happens about .00006% of the time.

The contemporary climate in North America is that women are always victims. Men are the perpetrators. Women see this as fresh meat. They tie a guy down, beat his morale, and threaten to leave him if he doesn't do exactly what they say. The guy fears this because:

1)He's in love (love - the universal delusion).

2)If she does leave, she takes half his stuff, and the kid.

Mens instincts are to have sex. Womens instincts are to have sex until they have kids - then they rear the kids and thats priority number one. This is not a bad thing at all- its great. Most men however don't realize this and after their marriage their sex life goes to hell because they have kids. His pleasure is no longer her priority. It makes perfect evolutionary sense.

Also, the element of challenge is killed once a man gets married. Since there is no legal way this man can be an adulterer, she gets fat like 60% of the people out there, and he has to sit there and LOVE ithe cow! Isn't that bestiality?

Plus, a broken household can cause much trauma to any children that a once married couple has. Another victim of the inanity of marriage.

If you are the type of guy who desperately needs a ring on your finger, heres the solution:

Go to italy, india, china, japan, korea...basically anywhere thats still a virgin with traditional values, and find a girl there. You will not find marriage material in north america.