Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mike Brown's Manhattan's MORONS. Useful idiots.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Hydrak said:
Some jews were slave owners, and many fought against it. Rothchilds helped ending the slave trade, and jews have been the key to stopping racism in the US. The Civil Rights Act of 1964 was all on the behest of influential jews. Everything happening after that has been on the behest of jews. Hollywood, media, influential jewish thinkers and jewish bankers/politicians/professors working toward a common goal of stopping racial segregation.

Blacks hating on jews are biting the hand that feeds them. Be a bit grateful.
http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090804000746/wikiality/images/6/6a/NotSureIfSerious.jpg

Wtf are they teaching in those Swedish schools?

Read this again.

Jews in the North were to own black servants. In 1820 over 75% of all Jewish families in Charleston, Richmond, and Savannah owned slaves. Almost 40% of all Jewish householders in the United States owned one slave or more.” In the South, which had a much higher ratio of slave ownership than the North, only 5% of white people owned slaves.

White Europeans would have ended the morally corrupt practice of slavery in North America much sooner if it weren’t for powerful Jewish businessmen lobbying to keep their profitable industry alive. As Rabbi and historian, Bertram Korn said, “many Southern Jews believed slavery to be indispensable to their happiness and security. “The road to social and economic advancement and acceptance [for the Jews] was made easier by the institution of slavery.”

Hydrak

Don Juan
Reaction score
R
( . )( . ) said:
And the US school system is renowned all over the world for its high quality and competence. :whistle:

While many contemporary jews may have had slaves, the true pioneers and the driving force in abolishing slavery were jews. That link you sent is to a nazist conspiracy newspaper that is obsessed with jewish people.

Last edited:

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Exactly What He Said

Who Dares Win said:
What do you mean the ancient hebrew were black?
In other words the Israelites didn't look anything like the models in Renaissance era paintings or Charlton Heston.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
In other words the Israelites didn't look anything like the models in Renaissance era paintings or Charlton Heston.
Ok so since you guys know about israelies more than me, show me a picture of someone who would have look like a real israelites.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Hydrak said:
You got anything else? The English government abolishes slavery and a jew lends some slave owners cash for compensation? How is that meant to offset the massive Jewish involvement in slavery, in slave ship ownership and big Jewish business wanting to see a continuation of slavery? Also it's kind of hard to take this Endelbahm or whatever he's called seriously when he calls anyone who points out Jewish involvement an "anti-semite" :rolleyes: What an idiot.

Either way though every race has been enslaved at a time in history. I care not a whit about black slavery no matter how many Hollywood pozzed movies I'm bombarded with any more than I care about white enslavement on the Barbary coast. Which reminds me I wonder when the tribe is going to make an epic blockbuster of feeelz on the Barbary slave trade? Any day now lulz.