Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mike Brown's Manhattan's MORONS. Useful idiots.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
So Jewish people of Hispanic origins that just happen to be fair skin, aren't white? Hispanic is ethicity, not a race and Jews are a people and a religious faith. However, (unless you're an Arayan,) most people would agree that George Zimmeran is white.
More bullsh!t TV talk. You'll notice he's only "white" because he was perceived to have done something wrong by anti-white indoctrinated zombies or to boost white crime statistics. The good parts, the customs, the culture, the celebrations and of course the slice of government cheese it's straight back to a non-white.

Jews are a race you dimbulb and I can assure you they certainly don't think of themselves as white gentile goyim:crackup:. Take it up with the Jews themselves if you disagree.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
You're A Dumbass, Bruh

( . )( . ) said:
More bullsh!t TV talk. You'll notice he's only "white" because he was perceived to have done something wrong by anti-white indoctrinated zombies or to boost white crime statistics. The good parts, the customs, the culture, the celebrations and of course the slice of government cheese it's straight back to a non-white.
So what is the race of Fidel Castro, Gloria Estafan, Marco Rubio, and the royal family of Spain?

George Zimmerman is white, well...because he his. One random white dude killing a black teen for no reason isn't going to do much to bloster white crime statistics.

( . )( . ) said:
Jews are a race you dimbulb and I can assure you they certainly don't think of themselves as white gentile goyim:crackup:. Take it up with the Jews themselves if you disagree.
I have. How can Jews be a "race," when the Judaism is comprised of whites, Semites, and blacks. If Judism is a race so is Catholicism, Islam, Lutheran, Buddahists, etc.

Hydrak

Don Juan
Reaction score

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
One random white dude killing a black teen for no reason isn't going to do much to bloster white crime statistics.
Way to strawman and totally gloss over what was explained to you and what you were just shown.

Maximus Rex said:
:rolleyes: Last weeks CNN updates hardly qualifies Maximus muppet. I can see you're quite adamant on sticking with the our handlers CultMarx narrative so this discussion seems pretty pointless I'm sure you'll agree.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
F*ck You Talking About Dude?

( . )( . ) said:
Way to strawman and totally gloss over what was explained to you and what you were just shown.
You didn't explain anything, all you did was make a bunch of demonstrative hyperbolic statements.

( . )( . ) said:
:rolleyes: Last weeks CNN updates hardly qualifies Maximus muppet. I can see you're quite adamant on sticking with the our handlers CultMarx narrative so this discussion seems pretty pointless I'm sure you'll agree.
You bob and weave more the Ali did in his three fights against Frazier. Even I did get that statistic from CNN, just you personality don't like CNN isn't even to call into question the veracity of the statement. Being that my best friend since the 2nd grade is a Jew who regularly attends Temple, he told himself what how Jews regard themselves. I'll watch as you respond with nonsensical ad hominem attacks that form no solid basis whatsoever.

End of Ethiopian Aliya as Final Flight Set to Land in Israel

http://www.jpost.com/National-News/...-as-final-flight-set-to-land-in-Israel-324504

The Jewish Agency is to bring the last of Ethiopia’s Jews to Israel on Wednesday afternoon with a flight of 400 Falash Mura, bringing an end to a saga that has spanned decades and seen tens of thousands of men, women and children coming to the Jewish state.

Ethiopian-Israelis are planning a protest outside of Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu’s office at the same time that a plane representing the official end of Ethiopian aliya is scheduled to land at Ben-Gurion Airport.

At the protest, which is being organized by activist Avraham Neguise as well as through Facebook, members of the Ethiopian community will hold aloft images of their loved ones who will remain in Gondar following the closure of the Jewish Agency’s facilities there.

In preparation for the final flight, scheduled for August 28, the agency handed over the keys of the Jewish school in Gondar, a transit point run by the agency, to the city’s mayor. The school and all its facilities, which the agency says provided education for 2,500 Jewish students in preparation for life in Israel, were given to the municipality “free of charge.”

“Jews lived in Gondar for 2,500 years. However, their longing to return home never weakened,” agency chairman Natan Sharansky said at a ceremony marking the turnover.

“Today we bring to an end a journey that spans thousands of years – the conclusion of Operation Wings of a Dove.”

Wings of a Dove was launched three years ago to bring to Israel the remaining Falash Mura, Ethiopian Jews whose ancestors converted to Christianity.

“To this day, the Jewish Agency has brought some 7,000 immigrants from Ethiopia, the vast majority Falash Mura,” it said in a statement.

“The Jewish Agency’s community center in Gondar – with the assistance of the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews and Jewish Federations of North America – operated educational activities and provided welfare services to eligible immigrants.

Upon their arrival in Israel, these new immigrants were housed in 17 absorption centers around the country, run by Israel’s Immigrant Absorption Ministry and the Jewish Agency.”

Understand what the f*ck it is your reading before you comment on it bruh.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Wait until this fvcking idiot finds out about the Talmud

:crackup: Jews telling Jews they should only marry Jews, that white shiksas are only for fvcking, that Jewishness is passed on from the mothers side, closing off their borders to preserve their race, outright saying they are a race and not a religion and you're still trying to hamster it? Good Goy!

On a side note I wonder though if Zimmerman cured cancer instead of shooting Saint Skittles of Purpa drank would the cathedral media and their oblivious (and not so oblivious) anti-white sh!tlib cronies still be labeling him "white" or would either of his actual Jewish/Hispanic ethnicities win out? That was a rhetorical question btw.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys need to quit throwing all minorities in with blacks. The non black minorities don't want to be lumped in with them either. The pro black activists try and make it appear that all minorities have the same issues as blacks, but it's untrue.

Muslims use that angle to recruit young kids too.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hydrak said:
Israel does not allow Africans into the country, stop spreading lies. Israel is a jewish state and will remain so. Africans are sterilized and/or sent away. Israel has also built a great wall so no illegal aliens can get into the country.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dPxv4Aff3IA
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/3377820

I have jewish blood in my veins, something I am proud of. :)
I recall that while building their main bunkers it was forbidden to involve anyone which was not a jew in the project, meant in the racial sense even before than the religious one.

Hard to disagree with that, only europeans are stupid enough to involve muslims in anti terrorism operations then they get surprised when intel slips away.

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Before when blacks knew they had no support they turned to each other and made their own cab companies, stores, banks, entertainment venues, all for themselves. Harlem was once a happening neighborhood, that had many classy establishments that even adventurous whites would patronize. Some group felt that it was necessary to stop this trend by promoting certain ideas in the black community, such as victimization, anti intellectualism, and poverty consciousness.

This group has been around ever since slaves were freed. For every man such as the aforementioned Booker T or Marcus Garvey who spoke of self empowerment and self sufficiency, there were a bunch of charlatans that told blacks that they were powerless, and that whites were somehow both the source of their problems, and their salvation.

Ever since then the civil rights movement and the liberal policies that followed resulted in the divestment and the eventual destruction of the so called "black community". This is one of the many observations I had made that had made me despise both liberals, Dems in particular, as well as most charities.

I fully believe that the democrats are the same segregationist party they always were. They just managed to change their tactics. And as far as charities are concerned, they do not exist to solve problems, only to look like they are. That's why cancer charities never mention alternative therapies, and why after 100 years of the NAACP, black people are worse off then ever. You solve the problem, there's no longer any need to give to the "cause".

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ferguson protestors are on the news right now for shutting down a mall in St Louis. Some of them were standing on the Interstate highway, blocking the road. And they're almost all white! At least the black looters got something from their protest - the sh!t they stole. That makes a lot more sense to me than standing on a highway or laying down in front of the mall entrance like a fvcking idiot. I respect the looters more than the libtards.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Ferguson protestors are on the news right now for shutting down a mall in St Louis. Some of them were standing on the Interstate highway, blocking the road. And they're almost all white! At least the black looters got something from their protest - the sh!t they stole. That makes a lot more sense to me than standing on a highway or laying down in front of the mall entrance like a fvcking idiot. I respect the looters more than the libtards.
Those leftist cvnts get something as well, they get EGO and credit in their leftist circle jerk... "I fought in ferguson" for them is like a badge of honor for a fighter.

Just check out that people, mostly ugly women attention wh0ring to fix what they lack in their life and effeminated guys faking "alpha status" by fighting against peaceful workers and family man trying to reach their job.

I wonder if that trash would try to stop a muslim march in london or a group of hoolingas leaving wembley stadium after the match.

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When entire communities have surrendered their adult responsibilities to the government, what can be expected of them? You get blocks upon blocks of unrestrained, perpetually out-of-control children (of every age). On one hand, they’ve seceded control of all aspects of their lives to the central authorities, but on the other, they demand “rights” which they are completely ignorant about and of. There is no rationality involved with the issue of the high percentages of Black crime and Black victimization. None of it makes any sense whatsoever.

Absolutely these communities need to be introspective about their plight. They must address their own problems, with regard to the utter destruction of the family unit (and, this is a national problem), the devolution of their culture (which glorifies criminal behavior), and realizing that the very agents who secure so much of their means of living are actually destroying their lives.

The problem is, how do you convince people that they MUST be introspective and responsible only bring “code words for racism”? “The Black Community” are convinced that those who only have their best interests at heart are their worst enemies, hence a possibly impossible dilemma. Only a generation of real, substantive education will change things, and that isn’t going to change anytime soon.

I am amazed when the ‘leaders’ of the Black community complain about lack of police protection but at the same time refuse to root out the bad elements among them and cooperate with the police. The Democrats and liberals destroyed one of the most cohesive family units with ‘new’ deals, ‘big’ deals, and ‘great society’ which turned out to be not so great. They recite the negative mantra of hopelessness, that working is useless, that only government can provide. The question is how to reverse the years of negativism with a new vision.

DemFeeelz

Banned
Reaction score
Seattle's Lefty liberal hipster useful idiots "protest" in a Mall.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEP_d0YxE2U

Never ceases to amaze me the amount of complete morons this country produces. Facts, evidence and reality be damned. Let's just roll with the agendas narrative to get what we want like spoiled dysfunctional crybabies.

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Funny how we all know the name of the evil white nazi who executed the gentle giant who was on his way to church and din do nuffin.

Yet the names of all the shooters of the 244 teenagers in Chicago alone since Brown was shot seem to escape us all.

The anti-white media machine in all it's CultMarx glory. The chosenites running this sh!t must be pissing themselves laughing. Hell I would be, it's a masterstroke.
Precisely this.

It is getting old and boring just waiting to pounce on the white man in situations like this one. Everyone forgets about every other murder and just fixates on the black vs white, white vs black match card. It is as if Mike Brown's murder was the only ongoing murder case. All because of who was the "accused" and who was the "victim".

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
Well the pictures speaks clearly hard to disagree, are the main jews accepting them as their own?

I mean the guy which "started practicing" doesnt come out of a jewish woman.
You do know the jews that are over there now are European jews right? They are called khazars, you talk to any of them over there and they will say the same.

The ancient Hebrew people where indeed black

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
You do know the jews that are over there now are European jews right? They are called khazars, you talk to any of them over there and they will say the same.

What do you mean the ancient hebrew were black?

Hydrak

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:

Now I have seen it all! Blacks always steal other people's history. Without jews your people would still be working on cotton farms. You should be grateful.
Ashkenazi jews are not khazars, you just fell for another anti-semitic myth.

http://www.jewishpress.com/news/bre...-khazar-origin-for-ashkenazi-jews/2014/02/23/

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Hydrak said:
Without jews your people would still be working on cotton farms. You should be grateful.
I hate to be a stickler mate but I think you've got it ass backwards.

Jews in the North were to own black servants. In 1820 over 75% of all Jewish families in Charleston, Richmond, and Savannah owned slaves. Almost 40% of all Jewish householders in the United States owned one slave or more.” In the South, which had a much higher ratio of slave ownership than the North, only 5% of white people owned slaves.

White Europeans would have ended the morally corrupt practice of slavery in North America much sooner if it weren’t for powerful Jewish businessmen lobbying to keep their profitable industry alive. As Rabbi and historian, Bertram Korn said, “many Southern Jews believed slavery to be indispensable to their happiness and security. “The road to social and economic advancement and acceptance [for the Jews] was made easier by the institution of slavery.”
http://thebilzerianreport.com/why-do-so-many-jews-hate-black-people/

Hydrak

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some jews were slave owners, and many fought against it. Rothchilds helped ending the slave trade, and jews have been the key to stopping racism in the US. The Civil Rights Act of 1964 was all on the behest of influential jews. Everything happening after that has been on the behest of jews. Hollywood, media, influential jewish thinkers and jewish bankers/politicians/professors working toward a common goal of stopping racial segregation.

Blacks hating on jews are biting the hand that feeds them. Be a bit grateful.