mental lack-of-erection issues

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, 'tis done. Hell of a night. She makes me and two friends dinner, gives me a basket of Easter goodies, and then the friends go home.

We make out on the couch for a bit... migrate to the bedroom, start getting naked. After like five minutes of grinding, and I'm pretty soft, she grabs me and starts jerking me off. I roll on my back, telling her it was better that way last time, she smiles and agrees.

I'm like 50% hard when she tries to put me in, but she's bloody tight so I ask her if she has anything slippery. "*DO* I" she says, whips out some jelly, smothers me and mounts me. It actually STILL takes a while to get in, and it's more than a little awkward for a bit... but after a while of her on top I'm like "roll over" and from there it's money. We f*ck for like twenty minutes this way, she comes a couple of times and looks absolutely exhausted. I can go forever, and it feels f*cking great, but I ask her and she's like "I'm DYING" so I bang away and come.

Un-F*cking-Real. All those years and when it actually happens it works like a hot-damn.

It was definitely nerves. Comparing tonight with a month ago (and even the other night) was apples and oranges.

This girl better look out. Hell, ALL girls better look out.

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, 'tis done. Went over, Easter dinner with the g/f and a couple of friends. She gives me a basket with Easter candy. Friends leave. We eventually make it to her bed, get naked, I get above her and she starts jerking me off. I get kind of hard... and it's here where I've been a few times before.

I roll over, telling her it's easier to get in that way. She gets on top, tries to get me in but between my softness and her tightness it's impossible. I say "got anything slippery" and she whips out the KY. NICE! She slabs some on and in I go. It's rough sledding at first. She's trying to grind but I need friction to get the sensation on... so after like ten minutes I tell her to roll onto her back.

From there it's f*cking magic. I swear she came twice, the first time with a little help from her middle finger on the old button. After the second one I'm all full of myself but look down and she's dying... athsma... so I'm like "are you OK? I can come any time" and she nods weakly "I'm dying!". I saddle up, find the right angle, and come real hard. My right leg was shaking so bad at the end there I would have cracked up if it all didn't feel so f*cking good.

Now that I look back, it was a pretty amazing lay considering the stress I was under and the fact that it was a first time for us. This girl better look out... hell... ALL the girls better look out. I am very curious to see how my confidence goes over the next couple of weeks.

The funny thing... didn't Jesus rise again on Easter Monday? :crackup: I'll never think of this day the same way.

DoubleA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Realsmoothie...

Go and see a Urinologist.