Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Maybe Trent is on to something....

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So sad - Message Boy still has no reading comprehension ability

Exit stage left - ignore button has been pressed

trent81

Banned
Reaction score
Message Boy;

You should be banned from this site. I never advocated cocaine use to get women. I never talked about being a drug dealer. I believe that you have mental instability or something. You call me nuts? I don't want to kill anyone, you do. I hope they ban you from this site because you are making up stuff as you go. You are the definition of a feminine man. You have severe problems. You need male figures in your life, not to mention a tutor for reading retention. Just shut the fuvk up because you are a laughing stock of this forum.

trent81

Banned
Reaction score
Your immature responses to one of the worst economic times in our country''s history is seriously unbelieveable. You act like people are unemployed cause they choose to be. DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON IN THIS COUNTRY? Do you just sit there and say "What lazy people, how come they can't find a job?" Have you watched the news? Read a newspaper? Have any idea what is happening to this country? Get a life. Go get an education apart from textbooks. Oh I forgot, you have no retention skills. Don't waste my time you are a woman. You have no logical or rational skill set.

Reaction score
trent says,

You should be banned from this site.
I KNOW I should lol, because I've posted my Fitness Journal, Women Journal, Field Reports, Self Development thread/Journal and actually contributed to the forum in the form of a growing member coming here for self development.

But oh yeah, I forgot, I also DISAGREED with trent and the "American Women Svck" crowd so yeah, that's a GREAT reason to ban me because opposing THOUGHT is not accepted on the Mature Man Forum.

trent says,

I never advocated cocaine use to get women.

Really? Are you sure about that?

trent says on page one of this thread:

Coke is huge with all kinds of women. ....It's every girl that has tried it or heard about it. It makes them go CRAZY. And it makes them very horny. I have seen crazy ugly dudes get some beautiful women because of coke. It's amazing what they will do for it. All kinds of women, all ages, seem to be interested in it, if if they know or tried it.

trent says,

I never talked about being a drug dealer.
Let me break it down for you, if you have COKE that's illegal trent. You might as well BE a drug dealer if you are going to have it on you like that and not be using it, but only have it to get *****.

It makes no sense to use ILLEGAL DRUGS just to get *****.

trent says,

I believe that you have mental instability or something. You call me nuts?
Yes lol!! You type like a lunatic, are you about to jump through the computer screen and kill me? Will you calm down!! LMAO. :rolleyes:

trent says,

I don't want to kill anyone, you do.

Yeah sure, that's your ONLY agrument against me, Message Boy wants to kill women, yeah, sure. :rolleyes:

trent says,

I hope they ban you from this site because you are making up stuff as you go. You are the definition of a feminine man.

Yes! Because every man is a feminist when he disagrees with you right?

trent says,

Your immature responses to one of the worst economic times in our country''s history is seriously unbelieveable. You act like people are unemployed cause they choose to be. DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON IN THIS COUNTRY? Do you just sit there and say "What lazy people, how come they can't find a job?"
NO, what I'm saying is that instead of logging in and typing up responses to some guy on the INTERNET called, "The Message Boy" you need to be on Monster.com looking for a job. Instead of making replies that COKE is a great way to get women, you need to be looking for a job.

Instead of making the 335 posts that you have made on this forum, you need to be looking for a job.

Instead of READING what I'm posting right now and about to type me a reply lol, you need to be LOOKING FOR A JOB.

At least that's what I WOULD BE DOING. My finances AND relationship life is pretty good right now :cool: .

trent says,

Don't waste my time you are a woman. You have no logical or rational skill set.
Yeah, ALL women have no logical or rational skills, yep. THAT is why I jump into these agruments because of **** you say like that. Like I said before, MOST women I know at 32 are employed, so obviously they have more logic and rationality than YOUR sorry ass does!

What unemployed man lurks on discussion forums all day when he ought to be looking for a job, starting a business, or doing something productive?

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Message Boy said:
trent says on page one of this thread:

Coke is huge with all kinds of women. ....It's every girl that has tried it or heard about it. It makes them go CRAZY. And it makes them very horny. I have seen crazy ugly dudes get some beautiful women because of coke. It's amazing what they will do for it. All kinds of women, all ages, seem to be interested in it, if if they know or tried it.
Let me break it down for you, if you have COKE that's illegal trent. You might as well BE a drug dealer if you are going to have it on you like that and not be using it, but only have it to get *****.

It makes no sense to use ILLEGAL DRUGS just to get *****.
That's a poor argument. Just stating facts isn't the same as advocating. What he said is true. We've all seen it. I don't see the part where he says 'go get an 8 ball and hit the clubs tonight'. That would be advocating. That's like me saying alcohol makes girls drunk and lowers inhibitions, is not the same as me saying, go get her **** faced and have your way with her. One is a fact, the other is telling someone to do something.

Both of you guys have let your egos get the best of you, your both just making personal attacks and this is going no where. Who is gonna be smart enough to walk away from a never ending argument? It's gonna end up with one you guys banned if you keep going. I'm taking bets on PM and Paypal! :p

trent81

Banned
Reaction score
I'm done with this jerk off. Once again, he has no idea what the hell I'm talking about. He makes no sense at all. It's like arguing with a woman.

Reaction score
This forum is unbelievable. Unbelievable.

There should be a Sticky at the top of this forum that says, "If You don't think all American Women Svck don't post here."

It's just unbelievable. I said I was out of this discussion, I'm out officially now because there is no discussion. Unless I reply with, "Go guys go! American women svck!" I'm a mangina, now I understand some of the "rumors" I hear about this place. Some folks call it So Symp.

It's really unbelievable how NO OPPOSING viewpoints are allowed on this forum. Unbelievable.

"Discussion Forum" my ass, this is a CULT. Go against the religion around here, and you are OBVIOUSLY a woman, a feminist, a mangina, pvssy-whipped.

Alternative view points, people that have experienced things "differently," people that see a thread and don't AGREE with the OP, THAT'S NOT ALLOWED. Either you are going to BELIEVE the stuff posted on here by "certain people that others follow like a sheep," or you are a feminist, period.

Somebody mentioned banning, dude hey, I really have no more use for this Forum so if I'm going to get banned I'm cool with it.

I made my health and fitness journal, I get almost ZERO replies, but THIS thread is four pages.

I made my field reports, I get almost ZERO replies, but THIS threas is four pages.

It shows the FOCUS of this forum as a whole. The FOCUS is let's sit around and BASH women all day instead of focusing on IMPROVING. I kind of took this forum a little seriously in the beginning, so when I started see all these "Women-Bashing" threads and when I would read them, NONE of them made any sense.

So I post a reply in the thread, and then ALL OF A SUDDEN I'm a girl behind the keyboard, a feminist, a mangina. For example, in the "10 Cruel Things Women Do To Men" thread, I simply said I know some men that do the same thing, and I'm scorned there.

Hey, do what you want to do. Okay? But all I'm saying, allow other guys with OTHER viewpoints in on the discussion. Damn, everybody doesn't have to THINK the way you do.

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Message boy,

This statement:

Too bad she wasn't an undercover lol! That would have been VERY FUNNY.

You and trent are stupid, keep using your "drug dealer" technique, I think I'll stick to using more legal ways and more SANE ways to get *****? I mean, I wouldn't want to get caught with a ton of coke by the cops and go to jail FOR TRYING TO GET *****. If ANYTHING, I better actually BE a ****ing drug dealer and making money off the **** if I'm going to RISK my freedom over it. But not you and trent, nooooo, you two are the Coke Pimps.

trent btw, since you got so much Coke why you say you broke lol?? Oh I get it now! You gave it away for ***** right! Smh, , rule number one you NEVER waste inventory.

Shows you have very little experience with upper echelon people. There are certain traits one can pick up on with enough experience to know when someone is an "undercover" and when they are not. Wanna know something really cool? When I was 26, I walked into a club very drunk and stumbled upon this striking brunette girl who was pretty hot. After no more than 20 seconds of talking with her, I grabbed her by the belt and we started making out right there. After we were done, she revealed to me that she was an undercover officer...and asked if I wanted to 'party' later.

Want to know what that means? It means that the hot cop chic wanted to come back to my house and do drugs (her drugs) with me after she got off duty. It may surprise you to know that many cops do drugs because they are insanely bored sometimes.

I'm sure that you don't believe me and think that women are made of nothing but pink clouds and bunnies, but if you would step outside of your sheltered life for a second, you might see society for what it really is. A facade.

I agree with you that there are "sane" ways to get women. But those only work if you are genetically/financially gifted from birth, the rest of the male population has to try. The average male must do one of the choices outlined by trent in the first post about learning about women. There is no way around it. Everything that this site teaches is simply a mirror of what those guys who have actually achieved one of the axioms act like.

DJDanny

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotta be honest I am getting tired of this forum and it's constant riping on women just because they don't think like men and act amorally from time to time and you can't figure out why they do it.

Somewhere along the lines, this forum transformed from being a place to better yourself and improve your chances with women, to a place where we ***** and moan and blame our lack of success with women on them.

Get over yourself. The only "sane" ways to get women are genetic/financially gifted from birth? Are you fvcking kidding me? Do you have a personality? is this not something that can be worked on and developed over your life? Yeah being attractive or rich helps you win girls over easier, all the tricks get her in the sack are awesome if that's what you're into. But you wanna know what keeps a chick more then anything? Personality, yes it's in your power. A woman who is in awe of their man and respects him is infinitely less likely to stray from the relationship, you want to keep your woman? Be the man she can respect. You're right sometimes even then your woman will leave for another man. Get over it, you thought you picked the right girl but you didn't, maybe you never saw it coming maybe you did.

A lot of the guys in this thread need to open that DJ bible back up and focus on step 5. Yeah, that's the one labeled attitude. No wonder you can't get a chick to stay around, you absolutely reek of insecurity. Yeah you put on a brave face on here and with women but you're seriously lacking some inner game.

You chase party chicks who put out easy and are suprised that their into blow? No ****, in breaking news the earth is also round.

Somehow the mature man forum has turned into a forum that sounds like a bunch of teenage kids with a nasty case of oneitis they can't get over. Why doesn't she like me? I did all these things right just like I learned on SS. I don't think you guys even realize how immature you sound.

I've butted heads with Message Boy in some other threads in terms of his views on women, but sadly in this one, I think his views on women are grounded alot closer to reality then a lot of the guys who are opposing his views.

A real DJ loves women, and accepts them for who they are. They're just like you in that they have their own mind, they know what they're looking for and sorry to say, you just might not have it no matter how good your game. Coming from my perspective, there are a lot of guys in this thread who have some serious control issues they need to address. Guess what guys, you can't control another person, atleast not the kind of person you want to be in a relationship with.

I'd just like to add, there are some guys in this thread like Warrior74 who I have a tremendous amount of respect for and my comments here don't apply to you. But some of you guys... I thought I had some issues to work through before I started following this forum...

I'm going to call one guy out in particuarl, trent81, you have some serious anger and control issues, I'm not suprised you are as jaded as you are. You might wanna look into getting some help for that being bitter and angry aren't attractive traits on anyone.

trent81

Banned
Reaction score
hey Danny,

I really don't give a fuvk what you think. No one cares how you feel. No one gives a shivt about you or your writing. So promptly, go fuvk yourself. Did you really need to call me out on a two week old thread? Do you really think people care what you think? You stupid fuvk. Does that sound angry enough? Or should I talk about your mom next thread?

trent81

Banned
Reaction score
DJDanny said:
I'm going to call one guy out in particuarl, trent81, you have some serious anger and control issues, I'm not suprised you are as jaded as you are. You might wanna look into getting some help for that being bitter and angry aren't attractive traits on anyone.

Wasn't trying to be attractive towards you but I will let you blow me anytime. Heard Canadians give mean ass bj's.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDanny said:
Gotta be honest I am getting tired of this forum and it's constant riping on women just because they don't think like men and act amorally from time to time and you can't figure out why they do it.

Somewhere along the lines, this forum transformed from being a place to better yourself and improve your chances with women, to a place where we ***** and moan and blame our lack of success with women on them.

Get over yourself. The only "sane" ways to get women are genetic/financially gifted from birth? Are you fvcking kidding me? Do you have a personality? is this not something that can be worked on and developed over your life? Yeah being attractive or rich helps you win girls over easier, all the tricks get her in the sack are awesome if that's what you're into. But you wanna know what keeps a chick more then anything? Personality, yes it's in your power. A woman who is in awe of their man and respects him is infinitely less likely to stray from the relationship, you want to keep your woman? Be the man she can respect. You're right sometimes even then your woman will leave for another man. Get over it, you thought you picked the right girl but you didn't, maybe you never saw it coming maybe you did.

A lot of the guys in this thread need to open that DJ bible back up and focus on step 5. Yeah, that's the one labeled attitude. No wonder you can't get a chick to stay around, you absolutely reek of insecurity. Yeah you put on a brave face on here and with women but you're seriously lacking some inner game.

You chase party chicks who put out easy and are suprised that their into blow? No ****, in breaking news the earth is also round.

Somehow the mature man forum has turned into a forum that sounds like a bunch of teenage kids with a nasty case of oneitis they can't get over. Why doesn't she like me? I did all these things right just like I learned on SS. I don't think you guys even realize how immature you sound.

I've butted heads with Message Boy in some other threads in terms of his views on women, but sadly in this one, I think his views on women are grounded alot closer to reality then a lot of the guys who are opposing his views.

A real DJ loves women, and accepts them for who they are. They're just like you in that they have their own mind, they know what they're looking for and sorry to say, you just might not have it no matter how good your game. Coming from my perspective, there are a lot of guys in this thread who have some serious control issues they need to address. Guess what guys, you can't control another person, atleast not the kind of person you want to be in a relationship with.

I'd just like to add, there are some guys in this thread like Warrior74 who I have a tremendous amount of respect for and my comments here don't apply to you. But some of you guys... I thought I had some issues to work through before I started following this forum...

'

:rockon:

This is what I'm talking about, some VENOM being spoken but in a form of medicine, I have nothing to add on DJDanny hit the nail on the mother****ing head

my only question is

Trent you said you would leave why you still posting?:rolleyes:

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get over yourself. The only "sane" ways to get women are genetic/financially gifted from birth? Are you fvcking kidding me? Do you have a personality? is this not something that can be worked on and developed over your life?
Nope, sorry. The words "good personality" are typically interpreted by women as "whenever a rich/hot guy opens his mouth." Personality is nothing more than a copout that unattractive people use when they realize that they are inferior. For instance, women are "stuck up" and have "bad personalities" when the men talking to them are not attractive.

Yeah being attractive or rich helps you win girls over easier, all the tricks get her in the sack are awesome if that's what you're into.
So...what are you into? Getting guys into the sack? fat chics?

But you wanna know what keeps a chick more then anything? Personality, yes it's in your power.
I won't dignify the stupidity of that sentence with any type of response.

A woman who is in awe of their man and respects him is infinitely less likely to stray from the relationship, you want to keep your woman? Be the man she can respect.
Again, all this works in some fake dream world where females are chained down to the guy they are with. The real way to keep any female is to be higher on the food chain than she is. When you are not replaceable and she is, she is forced to respect you. If she is not forced to respect you, she won't...ever.

You're right sometimes even then your woman will leave for another man.
Really? But whyyyyyyyy? I have such a good personality!!!! WAAAAAAHHHH

Get over it, you thought you picked the right girl but you didn't, maybe you never saw it coming maybe you did.
It doesn't matter which one you "picked" -- it only matters what your socioeconomic status is. Everything else is hippie BS for poor people who go to church and believe in god.

You and message boy should go have sex with each other.

trent81

Banned
Reaction score
Again, all this works in some fake dream world where females are chained down to the guy they are with. The real way to keep any female is to be higher on the food chain than she is. When you are not replaceable and she is, she is forced to respect you. If she is not forced to respect you, she won't...ever.

This quote should be memorized and spoken at national conventions around the country. That is a classic Duff. That is beauty. It's funny. When I talk to a girl who has an ugly boyfriend, her first excuse is "He has a great personality". And then three months later she dumps him for a guy who is "so hot". Haha
Then the guy who gets dumped comes on here and asks why, or advocates and says I got a girl that was hot and I'm average looking anyone can do it! haha Even the sun shines on a dog's ass sometimes.

trent81

Banned
Reaction score
Oh and by the way, don't you dare say that socio economic means, looks, fame and sex appeall has everything to do with getting and KEEPING a woman. You will be seen as woman hating, bitter, resentful, and low life here. The twenty somethings have it all figured out. Cause after all, they did bag that hot chick once every two years.

Do you know what the most powerful tool for a man is when it comes to women?

THE FACT THAT HE CAN GET ANY TYPE OF WOMAN HE WANTS, IF THE WOMAN HE IS WITH DOESN'T RESPECT HIM.

Last edited:

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
trent81 said:
The twenty somethings have it all figured out. Cause after all, they did bag that hot chick once every two years.
It's ironic that you keep writing this because you are the one on this thread who sounds like he is about 20 years old. :p

The answer to all this is, yes, personality does help you hold onto women, provided we're talking about a personality that is funny, charming, witty and confident. There are two reasons for this. First, other women will be attracted to you and she will detect that, provided you are actually around other women and aren't a shut-in like I suspect a few of the guys on this thread are. Second, a dude with an engaging personality will have no trouble making a lasting emotional connection with a woman and people in general. Women have emotional needs as well the physiological ones that tell her to find a mate that is a protector, provider and male suitor who gives her the best chance of transferring good genes to her offspring.

In fact, human beings in general have emotional needs. This is what makes us human. We aren't just animals looking for the suitor with the best genes. We have characteristics like consciences, intelligence and self-awareness. These are things that some of the brightest minds - sociologists, philosophers, etc. - have not been able to resolve or attribute.

I think my point is that there are too many case-by-case type factors that go into creating a lasting relationship to say with absolute certainty that one can be maintained by having an engaging personality with masculine attributes, like humor and confidence. Conversely, you can't say definitively that "being higher on the food chain" is the only way to keep a woman by your side.

Anyway, I think that is the end of my presence on this board and thread. Reading too much of this crap affects my inner game.

The Champ

Banned
Reaction score
trent81 said:
Wasn't trying to be attractive towards you but I will let you blow me anytime. Heard Canadians give mean ass bj's.

Will you give him some coke first?

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's find something more constructive to discuss.

Thread closed