Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Maybe Trent is on to something....

trent81

Banned
Reaction score
It was just getting fun. The exposing of feminist men on this site was eye opening. The only reason I responded was because my name is on this thread. Otherwise, see you guys on the other side.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I was out on a weekend night at this bar frequented by inner city corporate wh0res/slaves (of both genders). My female company had to go to the toilet and took ages. When she returned, I asked what the hell, you got lost in there? She said too many b!tches snorting coke off the toilet seat in there, hence the long queue.

It's the first bar I've been to where that was mentioned though. I think there are definitely plenty of coke wh0res around but they tend to go to the same handful of venues and if you go there regularly, you'll think that all girls are into coke. Nah the rest are into pot or popping pills. :D

The Champ

Banned
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
Well I was out on a weekend night at this bar frequented by inner city corporate wh0res/slaves (of both genders). My female company had to go to the toilet and took ages. When she returned, I asked what the hell, you got lost in there? She said too many b!tches snorting coke off the toilet seat in there, hence the long queue.

It's the first bar I've been to where that was mentioned though. I think there are definitely plenty of coke wh0res around but they tend to go to the same handful of venues and if you go there regularly, you'll think that all girls are into coke. Nah the rest are into pot or popping pills. :D

I have done coke before but I would never do it again. If I was with a girl who did coke I would know it immediately because I know the signs. She would be sniffing her nose and acting hyper. Then I would treat her like a coke wh0re.