Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Massive gap in class on this board.

MM92

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an amazing forum and i've been reminded with so much that I knew but went rusty with.

There are many people on here that are very wise and know exactly what they're on about. People that have been there, done that and got the T-shirt.

But then since I joined I seem to be joined by more and more people that either A) don't take note of people that are (ABSOLUTELY CORRECT IN WHAT THEY SAY or B) absolutely retarded!

Tell me if i don't like it to fcuk off. that's fine. But the gulf in class in this board is massive and has got bigger since i joined and it's ridiculous.

I read this probably once every 10 days.

TO EVERYONE THAT HAS REMINDED ME OF WHAT IS RIGHT AND WRONG WITH FEMALE BEHAVIOUR AND HOW TO ACT, I OWE YOU. (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE)

TO THOSE THAT ARE FAT VIRGINS AND WON'T TAKE THE ADVICE GIVEN BY THESE PEOPLE, YOU DESERVE IT.

HAVE FUN FAILING WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX :down:

omega05

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand why trolls need to be banned. Its an internet forum, who cares? Ignore their posts

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bukowski_merit said:
Rant by bukowski merit deleted by mods. Ad hominem attacks.
I just started posting recently agian, mostly out of boredom from my new gig. I got 3 days left till I'm unbanned on Bodybuilding.com and belive you me I will be posting there regualrly again

1. On another note IMO things went south after Jophill left. You can tell the quality of advice went downhill. The moral of the board went to shyt

2. Vets that use to post here seldom post no more, guys like Gangstert of love, str8up, A-Unit, Red Pill, Victory Unlimited, Interceptor, guru1000, heck even Squirrles quit posting(WTF) and many more they either seldom post or don't post at all

3. The same topics keep popping up this is the only seduction forum that hasn't seem to grow past the "Pook Era". Yes When Pook left Rollo Tomassi, SnowPlowman, Jophill etc carried the torch but the last several months the board has slowed. Field reports are scarce, success stories are few. And Pof threads, Foregin expat threads and $$ matter threads seem to be posted in bunches.

It really makes me sad when I come on this board and people are crying about chasing low quality women i.e. Strippers. Or a troll is crying everday about women on POF, yet won't take invative to go out on the field. Or the "looks, money and status crew" seem to be the one running stuff yet with all their rheotric you don't hear them have any success just repeat something because they think it's true not cause of personal experince.

When I look at other seduction forums sosuave is starting to fall behind. The forums that are flourshing are ones that promote, self improvment, traveling, field reports etc. On other sites I see guys who are winning with women and their not even seduction based! wtf! why because the guys are taking action. When a board has syngery of taking postive action it inspires other board members. This is the things I'm trying to do with the no fapping thread

But alas, this board isn't as important to me as it was a few years ago, like many vets I got what I needed and now it's up to me to make it work.

TAKE ACTION

Last edited by a moderator:

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry to disappoint you, bukowski merit.

To the more rational people on this forum, we try hard to maintain a balance between heavy-handedness and the appropriate removal of troublemakers. We feel that its better to watch a person carefully until they hang themselves than to smack down everyone who says something we don't like.

We discuss each case carefully in order to avoid outright censorship and heavy-handed banning. Ultimately the list owner decides on all bannings.

I find it quite amusing how much bm's post resemble the very same trolling he condemns, if trolling is defined as posts that are designed to inflame.

Post deleted according to his wishes.

Last edited:

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Solomon said:
It really makes me sad when I come on this board and people are crying about chasing low quality women i.e. Strippers.
And it makes me sad when people who claim to know their SS history make generalizations like "All strippers are low quality", especially when the legendary Pook said "Dating strippers requires master game." It's also a fact that almost ALL young, beautiful women are corrupted beyond belief, and half of the ones you meet outside a strip club are only lying and saying they aren't strippers.

Solomon pretends that non-strippers are automatically in some higher echelon just because they work at Chili's instead - even though they live with their mom instead of on their own. Most strippers are low quality women. All strippers are not. There are very few opportunities for young people, and naturally beautiful, Alpha women who are good with math and who have no issues with intimacy are good candidates during their college years.

Solomon is 28 and I'm almost 42 - meaning I have more than twice the dating experience. I dated a stripper for 6 months but you should take Solomon's word that she was low quality because she was a stripper. Nevermind my experience dating 99 non-strippers for comparison. There will be no specific criteria listed to compare to either such as beauty, IQ, sweetness, or punctuality.

I wonder who Soloman considers "high quality" women and where they work?

* Pushing drugs for Big Pharma?
* Pining over bodybuilders at the front desk of a Gymnasium?
* Stealing our rights at the TSA?
* Stealing our kids at CPS?

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
I just started posting recently agian, mostly out of boredom from my new gig. I got 3 days left till I'm unbanned on Bodybuilding.com and belive you me I will be posting there regualrly again
See, as much as BB.com has the reputation as being a hot bed for trolls - they at least regularly ban people. And they have WAY more posters, and WAY more threads created every minute than here. The only board I feel comfortable sharing real knowledge on is Faster Seduction; namely because they have a rule book the size of a small report; and most trolls get banned within 5 posts (at least obvious trolls; a good troll there may be able to survive but he's going to have to make himself look an lot less trollish and what's the point in that?)

Solomon said:
1. On another note IMO things went south after Jophill left. You can tell the quality of advice went downhill. The moral of the board went to shyt
Quite possibly; im not sure when that date was but if it was a little over a year ago - I agree.

I also attribute a lot of this to PUAHate figuring out that we are by far the easiest board to fvck with.

Solomon said:
2. Vets that use to post here seldom post no more, guys like Gangstert of love, str8up, A-Unit, Red Pill, Victory Unlimited, Interceptor, guru1000, heck even Squirrles quit posting(WTF) and many more they either seldom post or don't post at all
There was a time that you could post a thread and it would be filled with people who were respected. Now they've all left or migrated to the Mature Men forum (which tends to be a lot better moderated for some reason.)

I used to REALLY look forward to making a thread I knew was going to get quality responses and spark real discussion.
Now, I have to weed through a mountain of sh!t just to find a topic worth responding to.

But i guess it doesn't matter.

As long as bots are posting their obvious bot posts on Health & Fitness.

And, Trolls are posting their obvious troll posts on Discussion.

Traffic is traffic.

Solomon said:
3. The same topics keep popping up this is the only seduction forum that hasn't seem to grow past the "Pook Era". Yes When Pook left Rollo Tomassi, SnowPlowman, Jophill etc carried the torch but the last several months the board has slowed. Field reports are scarce, success stories are few. And Pof threads, Foregin expat threads and $$ matter threads seem to be posted in bunches.
This board was AMAZING back in the Pook Era. Not because of him; but because of the large number of quality posters.

But that was a different era.

"Trolling" was not that big or known then. So perhaps the lack of solid rules here was less transparent.

It really makes me sad when I come on this board and people are crying about chasing low quality women i.e. Strippers. Or a troll is crying everday about women on POF, yet won't take invative to go out on the field. Or the "looks, money and status crew" seem to be the one running stuff yet with all their rheotric you don't hear them have any success just repeat something because they think it's true not cause of personal experince.

When I look at other seduction forums sosuave is starting to fall behind. The forums that are flourshing are ones that promote, self improvment, traveling, field reports etc. On other sites I see guys who are winning with women and their not even seduction based! wtf! why because the guys are taking action. When a board has syngery of taking postive action it inspires other board members. This is the things I'm trying to do with the no fapping thread
It's because so many on this board are trolls or excuse makers.

Solomon said:
But alas, this board isn't as important to me as it was a few years ago, like many vets I got what I needed and now it's up to me to make it work.

TAKE ACTION
:up:

Atom Smasher said:
To the more rational people on this forum, we try hard to maintain a balance between heavy-handedness and the appropriate removal of troublemakers. We feel that its better to watch a person carefully until they hang themselves than to smack down everyone who says something we don't like.
Rational? That's the best straw man you could come up with? To hope the people who know what this board WAS see me as irrational? lol

So how do you identify a troublemaker? What does it say in the rule book about how to identify and deal with them? Does the rule book even do that? Or is it totally up to your guys superbly rational brains?

Does a rule book or guideline even EXIST? Why is it not posted as a sticky at the top of every forum?

Atom Smasher said:
We discuss each case carefully in order to avoid outright censorship and heavy-handed banning.
Having rules that are anti-troll in nature, and following them like competent people DOES NOT = Outright censorship. The only rule I'm aware of that you guys even follow is the "no religious discussions" and "no racial discussion"... You guys don't even do a good job of doing that consistently. Sometimes they'll get locked almost instantly, sometimes they'll get locked after a day or 2, and sometimes they'll be allowed to go 5-6 pages and never get locked.

But i guess that's just how rational folk do thing; aye?

Atom Smasher said:
I find it quite amusing how much bm's post resemble the very same trolling he condemns, if trolling is defined as posts that are designed to inflame.
This is a troll post? lol.... You have no idea what a Troll Post looks like.

Let me show you something. A guy posted this on another forum and was instantly banned! Why? Because their mods know what a troll post looks like:

Why would two girls just go out for the night on their own? To stare at each other's faces the entire night?

The catch is you're not going to isolate the girl you want - she won't ditch her friend and let her be alone, so a competent wingman is key. So your game is only as good as your wingman's. I've had many sets blown where the girl was very into me, but was pulled away by the friend because my wingman couldn't hold court with the other girl. If you can isolate your girl and your wingman his, and you both run tight game, you're money.

Are girls in pairs are obviously DTF?
Edit: Greatly amused by the removal. Guess that's what it takes. You can troll. You can post the same topic over and over. You can even post nonsense.

But care enough about the board to speak up about the fact people are allowed to do what they want here... And get your post deleted.... Just to prove you wrong.

Last edited:

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
And it makes me sad when people who claim to know their SS history make generalizations like "All strippers are low quality", especially when the legendary Pook said "Dating strippers requires master game." It's also a fact that almost ALL young, beautiful women are corrupted beyond belief, and half of the ones you meet outside a strip club are only lying and saying they aren't strippers.

Solomon pretends that non-strippers are automatically in some higher echelon just because they work at Chili's instead - even though they live with their mom instead of on their own. Most strippers are low quality women. All strippers are not. There are very few opportunities for young people, and naturally beautiful, Alpha women who are good with math and who have no issues with intimacy are good candidates during their college years.

Solomon is 28 and I'm almost 42 - meaning I have more than twice the dating experience. I dated a stripper for 6 months but you should take Solomon's word that she was low quality because she was a stripper. Nevermind my experience dating 99 non-strippers for comparison. There will be no specific criteria listed to compare to either such as beauty, IQ, sweetness, or punctuality.

I wonder who Soloman considers "high quality" women and where they work?

* Pushing drugs for Big Pharma?
* Pining over bodybuilders at the front desk of a Gymnasium?
* Stealing our rights at the TSA?
* Stealing our kids at CPS?
U mad? come at me bro!

p.s. Please show me where Pook said "Dating Strippers requires master Game"

Thanks

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I'd just like people to list who they think are "quality" (hot) 20 year old women.

Given that hot and 20 were my prerequisites during my midlife crisis.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
I'd just like people to list who they think are "quality" (hot) 20 year old women.

Given that hot and 20 were my prerequisites during my midlife crisis.
Look if you like Strippers cool, but you'd be lying to yourself if you don't think most of them aren't glorified hoe's

lol @ big neil buying into the stripper "I'm-just-doing-this-to-pay-for-college-hype"

:crackup:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
And it makes me sad when people who claim to know their SS history make generalizations like "All strippers are low quality", especially when the legendary Pook said "Dating strippers requires master game."
The two statements are not necessarily mutually exclusive.

However, I do dislike it when people take generalizations and turn them into all or nothing statements, such as "ALL strippers are _____".

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bukowski's post was deleted because he called all the mods here "worthless pieces of sh!t", quoting him directly, and alleging that we don't do our jobs in stopping trolling.

Any further ad hominum attacks will be deleted by me personally.

bm, if you have constructive criticism to offer that's one thing. Ranting and calling people names is trolling and will get your posts deleted and your account banned.

Grow up or leave. Your choice.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
bukowski's post was deleted because he called all the mods here "worthless pieces of sh!t", quoting him directly, and alleging that we don't do our jobs in stopping trolling.
Alleging? When was the last troll banned? How many have been banned this year? lol

I just call it how i see it... Meanwhile your anti-censorship stance only applies as long as someone isn't insulting you personally and occasionally (when you guys feel like modding) when someone brings up a racial or religious topic? I have to ask how many threads do you see people insulting each other where you don't delete a thing?

^ Legit questions...

Atom Smasher said:
Any further ad hominum attacks will be deleted by me personally.
Cool. Monitor me and my 5 posts a month.

Atom Smasher said:
bm, if you have constructive criticism to offer that's one thing. Ranting and calling people names is trolling and will get your posts deleted and your account banned.

Grow up or leave. Your choice.
You consider a rant against (my belief) that the mods here aren't doing their job to be trolling? That's a terrible troll job. Or it's some next level trolling... Trolling about trolling... Next level maybe? lol

Calling people names may be immature... But it is not trolling.

I showed you an example of a troll post. It's all around all the threads all over this board.... not only are there troll posts everywhere. there's bot posts everywhere (our Health and Fitness board has a VERY high SEO rating for backlinks). They all go unchecked....

If you want constructive... I'll ask this again (since you overlooked it)

So how do you identify a troublemaker? What does it say in the rule book about how to identify and deal with them? Does the rule book even do that? Or is it totally up to your guys superbly rational brains?

Does a rule book or guideline even EXIST? Why is it not posted as a sticky at the top of every forum?

ALSO: When did it become allowed to make "looks" threads? For years here those were not allowed. When did that change?

REAL CONCRETE RULES make everyone on this board (from the mods to the posters) more responsible.

It would be clear to US the posters what is and isn't allowed.

And it'll be clear to US the posters when you guys aren't doing your jobs.

Just being allowed to do things on a gut instinct doesn't work. People need to be held accountable.

For example: If I'm not allowed to insult the mods - NO ONE on this board should be allowed to insult anyone else! Should be a rule and if you break it you're banned! Otherwise you're just confirming my original statement was in fact TRUE and should have been allowed to stand. So, if we're not allowed to insult people on this board - state it in the "rules" sticky that does not exist.

---

Look, 6-8 months ago, when they appointed all these new mods. I was like, "YES! Trolls will finally get banned." And as far as i can tell - it's business as usual.

I don't know who this List Maker guy is.... But if he's the final decision and he has some kind of business stake in making money off traffic - - - that's a clear conflict of interest.

I'm aware that a lot of forum marketing books out there advise that trolls are good for business. But if that's the stance of this place - at least state it.

---

Why does it matter so much to me?

I used to enjoy coming here and helping people out.

The last few times I've done this, I've come to find out that the people I was helping out ended up being CLEAR trolls. And all these guys still post here.

It's a huge problem when I have to spend 10-15 minutes looking at a posters posting history before I choose to respond to them or not!

So, I'm to the point now where I feel like im wasting my time to respond to most threads. Because there's a 50% chance that the person I'm responding to isn't even in the situation they're posting about; and are just sitting back getting a big smile.

That's a HUGE problem for a board who wants legit content and discussions.

If you don't agree with that - then that's a huge problem as well.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bukowski merit is mad....

but he's also right Atom Smasher.

Health Section: Constant trolls and bumping year old threads to plug in sh!tty natural herbs. They barely get banned.

Anything Else: For a long time Drdee wasn't banned. BigJimbo still isn't and the guy tries to relate every thread to something gay. He always bashes on everyone calling them closet homos, says Russia is the best and then exits the convo, basically ruining conversations. He's not banned as far as I know.

Don Juan Discussion: gspshields2, how the hell is he not banned? Countless posters high rep and low have constantly said he is some retarded race baiting POS that always made troll threads and racist responses yet he is STILL not banned. And the others like him.

I can't do much but I can neg trolls which is what I do, especially to trolls like gspshields2, and it deters some trolls when they are red but not all of them.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on, ArcBound, look back at my posts and read what I quoted. He's in my sights for blatant derogatory name-calling.

Under your guys' paradigm HE would be banned right now.

I can call anyone I want to a "troll" and bring them up for banning. Is that how we want to run this forum?

The fact is that we bring up people for banning on occasion, and the list owner has the final say. Sometimes he says "wait", sometimes "ban".

I'll bring up to the boss to perhaps come up with a set of guidelines for banning. In the meantime, hear me well, guys. Any further posts similar to the insulting, low-class one that bm made will result in a delete and a banning. That goes over MY line. Either discuss things in an adult, respectful way or reap what you sow. That's about all the energy I'm going to put into this.

I'll let you know what the owner says about guidelines. They might be made public, they might not. That's his decision. We have a set of guidelines we follow now, and respectful conversation about annoying posters is always welcomed. A person can always PM me or another mod and I can look into it. I have done this many times, sometimes resulting in warnings and sometimes in bannings.

If I see a post like the one bukowski made directed at anybody (not just a mod) it will result in appropriate consequences.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Can't we all just get along?

If Bukowski Merit or anyone feels like attacking or venting. Take it out on me! Slap me silly around the forums! Tattling on people is for chicks and limp wristed pillow biters.

Eternal_water

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've only noticed an increase in trolling the 2 weeks but I've not been on here very long.

It seems like all the guys on here succesful with women can post as much good information as they want and we can read it. But its not going to do anything unless we act on it and approach.

I've read so many threads of advice and articles from the dj bible etc. and yet something is still holding me back.

Perhaps its my lack of flirting with women. It looks like the best advice I've read on any site is that you need to get rejected as many times as possible to build up a thick skin and then you can hit on as many women as you can see without fear of rejection and stand a much better chance in the numbers game.

I just need to make those first daytime cold approaches.

Eternal_water

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do work out and I get stronger but somehow I remain thinner than a stick. I think I should join the body building forums.

I have also got new nice fitting clothes to suit my character on the advice of this site and it did make me more confident. I need another haircut now as well.

I think getting a job (I literally just finished Uni) and moving out of mummy and daddys house and standing on my own 2 feet will do even more for confidence.

Yahooey

Don Juan
Reaction score
A few observations:

- I have seen people complain about the site going downhill ever since I joined. If it were really that bad, this place would be the internet equivalent of a septic tank.

- A new member will spend time discovering the classics and therefore see a higher ratio of good stuff at first. Once the classics are finished you are looking at the normal traffic with its share of crap.

- The 'classic' era probably had its share of crap. Nobody goes back to look at them. After all, what's the interest?

- The site was virgin territory during the 'classic' era. Write a great post in a new site and it's the reference. Write a great post on the same subject a few years later and it's just another good post on the subject. If you want to rival the original post, you're going to have to write a post that is ten times better than the original.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
Come on, ArcBound, look back at my posts and read what I quoted. He's in my sights for blatant derogatory name-calling.

Under your guys' paradigm HE would be banned right now.
I NEVER said people should be banned for name calling. WE never said that. I was saying if you're going to delete my post because of "name calling" that better damn well be a rule! And it better not just apply to mods.

I believe: You deleted my post because I insulted mods (which is not an ad hominem attack by the way; ad hominem attacks are on individuals and not a group of people). Not because I insulted people on this board. It's because I insulted mods; a group you are a part of. That's why you deleted it; not simply because it contained name calling.

If i had said, "Trolls are pieces of sh!ts" you wouldn't have cared for a second.

Name calling is all around on this board! People insult each other all day on here. I made a post about fvcking a woman while she was on the phone with her boyfriend (who was buying dishes for their new house together) and I had a million insults thrown at me. I remember the epic post by that guy who was fvcking a man's wife while that woman's husband fought over in Iraq... I'm sure he was called a piece of sh!t too (among other things such as "hope you get killed" etc)...

Hell one of the angriest, nastiest, "quick to insult people" posters I saw on this board years back is a Mod now (he knows who he is).

And just to clarify my remark about how well I think you guys are doing your job.... I was talking specifically in an "as mods" sense... Most of the mods here are some of the few remaining people who add to this specific board (not Mature Man)... but that does not mean I think you guys are good mods. I don't see you guys doing anything other than moving threads occasionally. There's been no overall improvement to this board content since they brought on all the new mods months ago.

However, since you guys are handcuffed by what you can ban or not ban... Well... Then perhaps the mods aren't as big of a problem as the system itself is.

Atom Smasher said:
I'll bring up to the boss to perhaps come up with a set of guidelines for banning. In the meantime, hear me well, guys. Any further posts similar to the insulting, low-class one that bm made will result in a delete and a banning.
And now you suddenly have the authority to ban and set rules for what will result in banning?

If that's so - GOOD you guys should have it and should use it... But you're saying it's not like that.

Which is it?

Atom Smasher said:
If I see a post like the one bukowski made directed at anybody (not just a mod) it will result in appropriate consequences.
Perhaps.... You should make a sticky about this???? You know, warn people they will be banned for insulting each other now??? (notification is a step in the right direction). Otherwise, i don't know how you can justify banning someone who hasn't read this thread.

For all intent and purpose - almost everyone believes this site has no rules! And... They act like it. (myself included when i feel like being a fvcking low life piece of sh!t... and no the "low life" didn't offend me.. I'm quite turned on by it baby.)

Atom Smasher said:
I'll let you know what the owner says about guidelines. They might be made public, they might not. That's his decision. We have a set of guidelines we follow now,
And you have no authorization to share them?

As far as I can tell there's only 2 rules and they are:
- No religious debates.
- No racial debates.

Clause 1.4: If ample amounts of mods are themselves participating in the above debates (or agree with the context) - the thread may remain open at the mods discretion.

Clause 2.6: If no mods log on for a week and don't see the big thread with 206 responses on the first page - the thread may also remain open.

I believe Clause 1.4 is what happened with the "looks" threads not being allowed. There was a time they'd get closed pretty fast. Then.... Some of the mods started endorsing that looks matter... And since then - it's no longer a lockable offense to start a "looks" thread.... So we're blessed with 80 debates a month...

Traffic for some
Trash for others

Atom Smasher said:
and respectful conversation about annoying posters is always welcomed. A person can always PM me or another mod and I can look into it.
Well, there's been 2 people mentioned in this thread who are CLEAR trolls; no question about it. And im sure i've seen mods in their threads. So it's not like you're unaware they exist.

I have messaged mods or used the report button at least 5 times since i've been here. To report CLEAR trolls. To the best of my knowledge: only one of them was ever banned (The asian guy who was posting 200 youtube videos a day and had all the front page topics of this forum as his own youtube traffic funnel.) And it even took like 3 weeks before he was finally banned!

Hopefully you get that sticky up with the rules...

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it really about "class"? I think it's very apparent that there are different levels of matured men on this site...even with mods. This is going to happen with any forum where popularity grows. You will have more people signing up to learn. You will get redundant questions, stupid answers, and more redundancy. I have only been a member on this site for what...6 or 7 months? I don't even know. But I'm happy to say I've grown up a lot since I joined, and I thank all the members on here for giving me advice, sharing banter, and disagreeing with me. I also thank those people who post novice questions as they remind me of how far I've come.

This thread is kind of a waste of time, and I almost regret posting in it. If you have issues with certain posts, it takes 30 seconds to realize it's a waste. Don't read it. Don't check up on it. Go elsewhere, or start your own meaningful thread. Nothing will distract the most illuminated posters on this site more than a worthwhile thread.