Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Massive gap in class on this board.

Single4Life

Don Juan
Reaction score
shrugs. more important stuff to worry about than who has class or not on here.

MM92

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wow, has something i started really got this much a reaction? i must be a "troll" lol?

all i really meant is there are some amazing knowledgable people on here that try use their knowledge and experience to help others. yet there are so many cringeworthy people on here that don't go out and experience it for themselves, or if they do at least take advice off the people on here that know what they're on about.

just my opinion lads :) if you're here but not willing to learn from people that know the ins and outs you're a tool

blind_one

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MM92 said:
wow, has something i started really got this much a reaction? i must be a "troll" lol?

all i really meant is there are some amazing knowledgable people on here that try use their knowledge and experience to help others. yet there are so many cringeworthy people on here that don't go out and experience it for themselves, or if they do at least take advice off the people on here that know what they're on about.

just my opinion lads :) if you're here but not willing to learn from people that know the ins and outs you're a tool
Agreed 100% that's why I've been lurking here for a great deal of time, its became my daily routing to check for quality threads with quality responses from quality members :D and me being me and making excuses its time for me to get things into my own hands, grab these contact lenses I promised myself to get and kick this part of my life into next gear.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Way to go, man. I wish you well. it sounds like you're pretty motivated.