Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

[mASF Repost]: See The Future ~ Pick Up Videos ~

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys have soooo many limiting beliefs.

Here's another top-gun PUA, Jlaix (with female wing Chessclub). That lovely bastard has over 10 threesome lays under his belt. And, yes, he did bag that stripper chick who was making out with Chessclub (while the AFC boyfriend looked on in disbelief, HAHAHA!).

http://www.bristollair.com/resources/jlaix/index.html

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IAmTheFuture (Mr. Black Nails to you excusers and lamers) got a little video action on his street PU lay with a cute British school girl (totally legal over there).
That's one of the lowest points I've seen on this board. I hate to burst a few egos and shatter some illusions here, but slvtty working class English schoolgirls hit on older guys all the time. However, unless you're some desperate, illiterate, dole-collecting chav, it is customary to brush them off or ignore them.

Anyone who aspires to this must be at absolute rock bottom.

wolfie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yah, and if he fvcked a model it'd be "Models are all slvts, they hit on guys all the time.. anyone screwing a model is one step above screwing british schoolgirls, seriously."

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look, if I saw something impressive I'd give due credit, but all I saw was some lowlife preying on a promiscuous schoolgirl. The fact that he now brags about it like it's an achievement makes me cringe.

I don't like putting people down, but people need to know that guys and girls like this are generally perceived as a joke (i.e. http://www.chavscum.co.uk/index.php) and this is not a good example of a role model.

I'd like to think that people here are aiming MUCH higher than this.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am the future is 19 years old.... I'm 21 and a couple of my FBs lately have been 16, 17 and 18.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
I am the future is 19 years old.... I'm 21 and a couple of my FBs lately have been 16, 17 and 18.
Isn't that illegal? I"m not placing judgement, just genuinely curious. Form what I understand anything under 18 is illegal if one partner is above 18. Except maybe in those inbred Southern states. :D

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not illegal in a lot of parts in Europe (which is where Future & KC are from) as well as in almost half of USA.

www.ageofconsent.com

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ive used the powerpuff grl joke twice n it's got a gd reaction.