[mASF Repost]: See The Future ~ Pick Up Videos ~

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoa, are these called HBs? Most of these chicks are ugly or average!

You did a great job doing these videos but there are many faults as I see them.

Hoobie:

That **** takes ballz, I know I have done those things myself. More like confidence boosters than PUing. Too bad you threw away the chance with the girls in the mall. That's just ****ing stupid, you had the same background and possibility of rapport.

I am the future:

What's up with that body language? You really do have to work on that. The feeling I get when you sarge is that you provide entertainment for the girls, there are not rapport going except maybe in the train and at those pirate puffs.

The thing with doing PU is not to be able to talk girls for a long time, it's the ability to create rapport. I mean look at the girls, take a close look at the glances they give, the way their body leans and at their actions. Most show disinterest. And all the time you qualify yourself to the girls and never reveal anything about yourself or hit the girls on a deep level. It's shallow talk, you have to drag them into your world more and get on the same level.

I showed these videos to a natural DJ and he said you ****ed up pretty bad, too little rapport, too little dominance, too much beating around the bush and not any goals with the approaches. Work on your natural attraction, especially I am the future, it will give a better base to work from

Good work contributing like this though.

edgewater

Don Juan
Reaction score
Diablo - thats the whole point. He's throwing her into the friend zone and this forces her to be more flirtacious if she wants to be seen in the light she wants to be in.

wolfie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JT47319
What you guys are apparently missing is that this is 100% FIELD TESTED SH IT.

This isn't Keyboard Jockey thinking, this is Field tested and PUA approved. They've been run up to a thousand times to determine their impact and when run properly, have a high likelihood of spiking a girl's Buying Temperature.

Whether are not you want to become a routine machine is entirely up to you, but it's always nice to have a few plays in your back pocket that you KNOW will have a positive impact on your target.

Not Keyboard Jockey Theory, but the REAL FRIGGING DEAL.
Future's body language and tonality are still godawful in most of these videos. He talks too fast, slouches too much and fiddles with a reed in a video for some reason.

Routines are all about delivery - you have something somewhat interesting that you can instinctually mouth off without thinking about it, so you can focus your conscious mind on your nonverbals like body language, facial expressions and voice tonality.
Watching Playboy or TD deliver their routines is way way different to watching Future do these here. And laughing and walking away isn't necessarily buying temperature.

FreeStyleZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ where can you watch videos of TD and playboy doing their routines?

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wanna see those vids, but the fvcking website is DOWN! :mad:

wolfie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by FreeStyleZ
^^ where can you watch videos of TD and playboy doing their routines?
as far as I know, you can't.

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
You look familiar though
I was thinking the samething.....then it hit me. He looks like Arex the painter from Pimp My Ride!:p

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JT47319
What you guys are apparently missing is that this is 100% FIELD TESTED SH IT.

This isn't Keyboard Jockey thinking, this is Field tested and PUA approved. They've been run up to a thousand times to determine their impact and when run properly, have a high likelihood of spiking a girl's Buying Temperature.

Whether are not you want to become a routine machine is entirely up to you, but it's always nice to have a few plays in your back pocket that you KNOW will have a positive impact on your target.

Not Keyboard Jockey Theory, but the REAL FRIGGING DEAL.
Still it didn't work good for I am the future JT.... He freaked the girls out, he didn't get any connection or real attraction. The only good sarge was the train-one actually.

Not to mention his tonality, bodylanguage and other things are rather bad.

But you are correct on one thing. Powerpuffgirls, littlesister etc are fieldproven... The problem is that when you run those routines without putting anything of yourself or your personality into them they won't work, not when you don't have innergame or confidence to back it up.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Word KC, we need more guys like you here.

jason86

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jakeyboy
user; pua2

password: msaf
damn i tried logging in through this, but it says i cant login.

can anyone upload the videos here?

Sirducer

Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO powerpuff girls have passed their use by date and some HBs dont even know who they are, if you can come up with another similar character then thats all you need to a funny routine.

david90

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
can those girls sue hoobie and future for posting their video on the net?

Anyway, great vids.

Hoobie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Thanks for the feedback. When me and Darren started doing those videos it was more just to f*ck around and do funny **** - thus the whole "do you wanna ****?" thing. It actually blew us away that some of the interactions lasted as long they did especially with a camera in their face.

They aren't really supposed to be proper "How To PU Videos", if they were, we would have definately put a lot more thought into it.

Just to give you guys an idea of what else is coming up -- I did similar stuff with LoverboyPUA, we have a video which starts with Loverboy doing a *completely cold* approach on the street. There is some more footage of him running game with her, and finally ending with us walking up the stairs to her room -- and to finish it off - a single shot of him on top of her ****ing when I bursted in to take a pic. :p

Little John

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jakethasnake
I wanna see those vids, but the fvcking website is DOWN! :mad:
So what's up with fastseduction.com? Did somebody forget to pay their bill on time or what?

Sirducer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Little John
So what's up with fastseduction.com? Did somebody forget to pay their bill on time or what?
Its back up.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, it aint'.

Sirducer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jakethasnake
No, it aint'.
Its been back up for me for a few days now. I guess your in some country that still having problems with it... Jay mentioned for some itll take a while.

Guess it sucks to be you :D

Little John

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sirducer
Its been back up for me for a few days now. I guess your in some country that still having problems with it... Jay mentioned for some itll take a while.

Guess it sucks to be you :D
Could you post the URL to the video itself?

Its probably not hosted on fastseductions site anyway so we can probably still see it.