Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

[mASF Repost]: See The Future ~ Pick Up Videos ~

MadaMadaDame

Don Juan
Reaction score
won't having a camera around make them girls more friendly or open to yah? any video out there where camera is actually hidden? or just a hidden recorder of the conversation, no need for video really.

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a hidden camera would be more natural. Having a camera in their face breaks away a lot of seriousness.

Sirducer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Life-Trainee
I think a hidden camera would be more natural. Having a camera in their face breaks away a lot of seriousness.
I need a remote control fopr my IXUS i then... chuck it in the pocket with a small hole and off you go :D

david90

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I request more Hoobie videos. There aren't that many asian djs.

Sirducer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by david90
I request more Hoobie videos. There aren't that many asian djs.
Plenty! Hoobie is only one of them. The difference is they ***** about being Asian and hows its affecting their game while Hoobie fu.cks and sarges prime *****!

Pulsar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hoobie
Hey guys,

Thanks for the feedback. When me and Darren started doing those videos it was more just to f*ck around and do funny **** - thus the whole "do you wanna ****?" thing. It actually blew us away that some of the interactions lasted as long they did especially with a camera in their face.

They aren't really supposed to be proper "How To PU Videos", if they were, we would have definately put a lot more thought into it.

Just to give you guys an idea of what else is coming up -- I did similar stuff with LoverboyPUA, we have a video which starts with Loverboy doing a *completely cold* approach on the street. There is some more footage of him running game with her, and finally ending with us walking up the stairs to her room -- and to finish it off - a single shot of him on top of her ****ing when I bursted in to take a pic. :p
Give us the link when you upload it --LoverboyPUA vid :)

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
can anyone link me to some canned speeches?

jason86

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just finished watching the vids and that was awful. It seemed like he was the entertainer of some show or something.

The guy also had nail polish on for fuks sake! Whats up with that? And whats with the 'you look like the powerpuff girls'? Lol got to admit its funny but still wtf? Whats that supposed to do?

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jason86
Just finished watching the vids and that was awful. It seemed like he was the entertainer of some show or something.

The guy also had nail polish on for fuks sake! Whats up with that? And whats with the 'you look like the powerpuff girls'? Lol got to admit its funny but still wtf? Whats that supposed to do?
Dude, have you even checked out Hoobie's photo gallery? That lovely bastard has girls he's f-closed (in XXX style) not mention that lovely threesome he had with two Swedish chicks.

I wanna be like Hoobie when I grow up :D

jason86

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh hoobie seems like a pimp with game, but its the other guy man.

This is some constructive criticism if hes reading it. He sounds quite boring when hes talking. Theres no drive in his voice when hes speaking. He seems to be just rambling on. His posture aint good too and also he needs to clean up his look. His beard, his hair and i cant believe im saying this but his NAILS!

I would of liked to see more of hoobie coz i definitly liked watching him. The way he put across the pickup on the street and the airport was hilarious!

david90

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
future is just talking constantly. Arent u suppose to let the girl talk 70-80% of the time?

Anyway after see hoobie and how similar his actions and convo are to mine, i know i'm on the right track. Thanks.

Last edited:

iMat

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's awesome, but the voices are a bit muffled and hard to make out.

Subtitles, perhaps?

--iMat

Pulsar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it would be good if hoobie posted more on these forums : /

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pulsar
it would be good if hoobie posted more on these forums : /
Look Hoobie said, Don Juan is for hobbyists and amateurs. mASF is for those who are serious about Game.

Pulsar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sazuki
My personal opinion about these movies.

First I have this philosophy that I want to be who I really am, and that is a somewhat recovering AFC/drug addict. I never post on this part of the forum because simply I don't have much experience with women. I had sex once, had a couple of make out sessions with some hot chicks, I think they thought I had "game" but I was just tripping on XTC lol.

So when I say this I don't have much experience, but i'll give my opinion on how I see those 2 guys:

When I saw the movies I was like if they can come up with those pre-scripted lines and generally approach not that hot chicks, I defenitely will become good with women.

I hope to never turn into something like those 2. Pre-scripting everything looks like extreme insecurity to me. Just like feminists girls who are either ugly or insecure about their sexuality, being this pre-scripted pick-up warior is the opposite of a feminist, it's like insecurity turned out-wards.

I rather get shot down then constantly come up with this power-puff stuff.

Anyway I don't pretend to be all this and that, because i'm not, it's just that I think there is something terribly wrong with the way those guys handle chicks.
I think they just use those scripts etc as tools. I think of them more as scientists who are always trying to figure out what is the most effective way to spike a girls interst level etc so that they can take advantage of that and get the lay.

I don't really see anything wrong with that but the other guy said that the DJ board is mainly for hobbyiests and amatures, although I don't really see it that way. I suppose he's right in the sense that most people are trying to figure stuff out and hence make their posts. But really the core of our board if the DJ Bible. That's the stuff everyone aspires to become and use. It just turns out that people are having problems applying those priciples in the bible go and make posts in the standard forum and so ASF people come here and think the board is just for AFC's.

At ASF people are always epxeriementing with stuff, our bible has all the info it needs, and really people shouldn't be judging the forums staright up as AFC because there are people who make posts asking for help but rather they should go and judge our board purely the DJ bible coz that is the heart of what we're trying to implement.

Although I can see both points of view.

Incidently, I think a large number of people on this board also frequent ASF because that's why you see lay reports etc every now and then.

Also, the guys who say that the board is AFC should at least check out the effort that people are going through the DJ boot camps. I don't think their anything AFC about going through all the tasks of the DJ BC :cool:

Pulsar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just saw the hoobietribute.wmv file...LOL, that's a bloody classic...lol..

You need to make moar vids coz that last vid is just hilarious. :D

Other thread got closed--prolly coz the vid has some pron in it :(

Sirducer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pulsar
I think they just use those scripts etc as tools. I think of them more as scientists who are always trying to figure out what is the most effective way to spike a girls interst level etc so that they can take advantage of that and get the lay.

I don't really see anything wrong with that but the other guy said that the DJ board is mainly for hobbyiests and amatures, although I don't really see it that way. I suppose he's right in the sense that most people are trying to figure stuff out and hence make their posts. But really the core of our board if the DJ Bible. That's the stuff everyone aspires to become and use. It just turns out that people are having problems applying those priciples in the bible go and make posts in the standard forum and so ASF people come here and think the board is just for AFC's.

At ASF people are always epxeriementing with stuff, our bible has all the info it needs, and really people shouldn't be judging the forums staright up as AFC because there are people who make posts asking for help but rather they should go and judge our board purely the DJ bible coz that is the heart of what we're trying to implement.

Although I can see both points of view.

Incidently, I think a large number of people on this board also frequent ASF because that's why you see lay reports etc every now and then.

Also, the guys who say that the board is AFC should at least check out the effort that people are going through the DJ boot camps. I don't think their anything AFC about going through all the tasks of the DJ BC :cool:
DJs are high school kids who usually post more on DJ boards than go out and field test it. Like I said if you came about comparing ASF to DJ Bible then youd realise once and for all that this site is very AFC compared to ASF. Many DJs find this forum then head over to ASF and becoming aspiring PUAs on the way. On ASF there are a variety of people, old and young, I think if I hang around with a bunch of school kids who think they know "game" I will act just like them...

Judging by the quality of posts here, its of no wonder why this board gets critisized for being AFC. Look around...