Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Married Women, Single Women

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenGodMod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
You do NOT want to argue with Latinoman.

Hahaha.
Staying far far away from this one! :nervous:
Too serious for anyone's good.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
Personally, I don't consider PU and seduction an ethical thing to begin with. To me it's only fully ethical to fvck a girl you would have intentions of being devoted and commited to. Do I do ONS and flings? Yes, but I'm working within an imperfect world. My point is depening on the context I don't automatically assume fvcking a married woman is necessarily any less ethical than fvcking a "single" woman. Women and ethics are essentially mutually exclusive. Sex and dealing with women sexually is a dirty business and you'll always get your hands dirty.
This is why I say some people are confused.

It's perfectly ok to scam your way into the sack with a "single" chick when 95% of single chicks want a relationships and you don't, but you LET a married chick have her way with you, and you are the reincarnation of the devil himself.....

I think Rollo gets this on a higher plane than you, or I, or anyone else on here does. I know this because half the time I get his point but it's almost too deep for even ME to understand, haha.

My big thing is that the ENTIRE business of relationships has an "evil" cutthroat undercurrent to it, and lots of folks would like to believe that they are above all of that. I have said for awhile now that despite the teddy bears and chocolates and roses, romantic relationships are actually ADVERSARIAL in nature, and I believe that more than ever.

I admit and embrace the fact that I am a part of it just like anyone else.

So who is being dishonest with themselves here?

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
I have said for awhile now that despite the teddy bears and chocolates and roses, romantic relationships are actually ADVERSARIAL in nature, and I believe that more than ever.
Only for the perpetually immature.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
Let's see who is the confused person in here:

STR8UP = 234 threads

Latinoman = 25 threads

STR8UP = 4,933 posts (of which 5% have been threads you started)
Latinoman = 3589 posts (of which less than one percent have been thread I started)

Our ration of post is 1 1/3 to 1 in your favor. However our ration of threads created is 10 to 1 in your favor.

About 70-90% of the threads you posted are about some issue or drama in your life.

Only 4% of my threads related to some sort of rant or drama (and that was in relation to the Forum).

No offense...but our past behaviors and actions clearly INDICATE that if anyone is confused...that person is YOU.
I appreciate your concern and the fact that you would take the time to do this research to try to show me the error of my ways, however-

1) I have been single for 95% of the time I post here. I live life in the fast lane. If I were a serial boyfriend like you are, my life would be different, and chances are I wouldn't even bother to take a look at what is going on around me, so I wouldn't even have the basis for half of the stuff that I write.

2) I explained several times that I just got through a very, VERY bad time in my life. So bad that I had to take medication to keep myself from losing it. I will be the first to admit that my posts during that time had more of a rantish, negative tone about them. I stand by pretty much all of what I wrote, my only regret was having written it the tone that I did which obviously ruined my ability to post on here without being subjected to harsh criticism.

3) I have concluded that my mind works differently than most people's. It's probably my own fault for using this place like a blog to blurt out my uncensored thoughts, and I have since amended this, but what's done is done. My "reputation" (or whatever it is) around here is shot, but oh well....

Hope this clears a few things up.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
I appreciate your concern and the fact that you would take the time to do this research to try to show me the error of my ways, however-
Look at the posters name for number of posts. The click on his/her name and click for public profile and then for threads created by poster. Easy procedure...took me roughly 3 minutes to check your and mine profile. That's 1 1/2 minutes per poster. I would hardly call that a research.

1) I have been single for 95% of the time I post here.
So...you are in your mid 30s...and you are telling me that out of the last six years you have only been in a relationship 3 months??? Wow.

I live life in the fast lane. If I were a serial boyfriend like you are, my life would be different, and chances are I wouldn't even bother to take a look at what is going on around me, so I wouldn't even have the basis for half of the stuff that I write.
Let's see...since the time you started posting in here (in August 2002)...each of the following could apply to me during that timeframe: I was married. I was in LTR. I was in friend with benefits situation. I was in ONS. That ranging from considerably younger women than me to relatively older women than me. Including single, married, separated and committed women. If ANYTHING...what you consider fast lane is ridiculous slow when comparing to mine.

2) I explained several times that I just got through a very, VERY bad time in my life. So bad that I had to take medication to keep myself from losing it.
I am very sorry to hear that. And I am glad you are doing better. You are cool individual.

I will be the first to admit that my posts during that time had more of a rantish, negative tone about them. I stand by pretty much all of what I wrote, my only regret was having written it the tone that I did which obviously ruined my ability to post on here without being subjected to harsh criticism.
Fair enough. And I see your point. Glad you picked yourself up.

3) I have concluded that my mind works differently than most people's. It's probably my own fault for using this place like a blog to blurt out my uncensored thoughts, and I have since amended this, but what's done is done. My "reputation" (or whatever it is) around here is shot, but oh well....
I will keep that in mind when thinking about your past threads. In fact, I will keep it fair as I see your point. I really do.

Hope this clears a few things up.
It actually does. You are right...if you were going through a very bad time...then that particular period of time should be ignored. I personally will focus on what you wrote perhaps from winter 2007 up to present. Would that be fair? I mean...we have to create some level of reference when we debate. Don't you agree?

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ZenGodMod said:
Christ.

The Research!
You make it sound like I spent 10 or more minutes of my life doing this.

Look at the left hand corner...under my name. There you will see the number of posts I have. (Check)

Click on my name...then click on number of threads created by Latinoman. There you will see a list of threads and at the bottom of that list the TOTAL number of threads. (Check)

That's all you have to "research". After that is dividing his number by mine (excel) and you have the "ratio" between he and I. This part takes less than 20 seconds as it is the equivalent of 4th grade math. (Check)

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
So...you are in your mid 30s...and you are telling me that out of the last six years you have only been in a relationship 3 months??? Wow.
No, what I am saying is that I was in a two year relationship during that time, and there might have been some overlap of when I was posting during a previous relationship, but during the time I was ACTIVELY posting I was primarily single.

It actually does. You are right...if you were going through a very bad time...then that particular period of time should be ignored. I personally will focus on what you wrote perhaps from winter 2007 up to present. Would that be fair? I mean...we have to create some level of reference when we debate. Don't you agree?
haha....I KNEW you were in this for more than the education. You love to spar. Me too I suppose....

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
And if someone f*cked your wife; she divorced you and took a million. Would you smash his head in or walk away?
You are blaming the wrong person. The wife willingly fvcked some other guy and the wife aggressively pursued take the husbands assets in court. She would've most likely divorced him even if no man fvcked her. So if the husband is going to be mad at someone and get violent and smash someone's head in, why wouldn't it be the wives?

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
I ONLY started to talk about the issue AFTER you came with your justifications and woma_nese language.

It does NOT matter what I believe or what anyone in here believe. It is unethical by our societal standards. That goes without saying. In fact, saying otherwise is idiotic.

Listen...it does not matter what norm I personally subscribe (and for the record, I have probably phucked more married women than your combined number of single and married.
Those are facts. Be a Man and live with them.
If anything you are the one acting like a woman and talking w0manese, Latinoman. Only a woman is preoccupied with societal views yet goes against them anyway as long as no one is right there watching to judge her. And most of the time women don't justify their actions simply because they don't operate on reason and justification. They operate on emotion and entitlement.

Providing a sound justification for what you do IS being a man. If you can't find a sound justification for what you're are doing, then you probably shouldn't do it. Otherwise you are operating from emotion.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thread Closed.

For no other reason than IQQI is a worthless gnat and I'm tired of reading his/her inane and pointless comments. She's like that little kid on the Simpsons who's only purpose is to point and say "HA-HA".

Status
Not open for further replies.