Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Married Women, Single Women

Status
Not open for further replies.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s quite interesting to observe women behaving as women do. If you take a step back from time to time, it's easy to gain valuable perspective on exactly what it is us men are up against when dealing with women.

Case in point.

I have a female friend. Great girl. Probably the ONLY woman I know who you could be 99% sure would never cheat on her S.O.

“Then give me her number!”, you say.

Well, there’s one small catch.

She is UNDATEABLE.

That’s right.

The one woman I know who seems to be loyal and honest to a fault, is not on the market. She is SINGLE, but she is not on the market. “How so?”, you ask….

Because she is infatuated with one of my friends, who doesn’t like her the way she likes him.

So this girl has spent the past TWO YEARS basically UNAVAILABLE, because she is WAITING for something that will never happen.

There isn’t a day that goes by that she doesn’t comment on how it’s impossible to find a man, yet I watch men hit on her ALL THE TIME. She SWEARS that it’s always “the wrong kind of guys”. She won’t even give anyone a chance. She says she wants to get laid SO BAD, but she won’t even give a guy an interview.

Since I have known her she has been on a couple of dates. But you can guess how that turned out. REJECTED. She went through the motions when she could bring herself to do so, because “that’s what you do”.

But did she ever give them a chance? HELL NO. They were doomed from “hello”.

She is very envious of one of her best friends who recently got married. She says she wants to be back in a relationship. Then she introduces me to a couple more of her very good friends, who are also married, been married for quite some time, and BOTH of them are miserable. Which takes us to the OTHER end of the spectrum…..

So her two friends come down to visit for the weekend from up north.

We all go out, and I don’t think it was 30 minutes after meeting them that I discovered that BOTH of these women are absolutely miserable in their marriages. I didn’t get into details as to WHY they are not happy, but lets just say at this point BOTH of them are “shopping”.

So I partied with these chicks all weekend, and ended up getting pretty friendly with one of them. As soon as I was able to isolate her, it was in the bag.

She was PRIMED and ready to fukk. And not to take anything away from my ability to attract women, but I couldn’t help but get the feeling that if it wasn’t that it was “me“, if she would have met another guy who happened to meet her standards, it could have easily been someone else.

I think she was ITCHING to cheat. I was “convenient”, we “clicked”, and I happened to meet her standards of attractiveness, so it was ON. I fukked the hell outa her and before she left for the airport she was trying to make plans to hook up again.

And the other friend….she was busy texting a guy she met here over the weekend. Didn’t do anything physical with him, but if there is a such thing as “emotional cheating” (which I believe there is), she was doing it.

So here we have a “single” female who wants a relationship, but is so hung up on one person that she won’t give anyone else a chance. And on the other end of the spectrum we have a couple of women who have secured their dream and found a husband, but are out on the prowl because their marriages aren’t what they had hoped they would be.

Is there any wonder why men get frustrated?

I have said it before…..most women are RARELY 100% SINGLE. Even when they proclaim their independence, there is usually SOMEONE on their radar. Even when they are MARRIED, their radar stays ON.

This is what we are up against, fellas. Like it or not, that’s how it is.

So I guess the moral of this is that you can strive to be the best man you can possibly be. You can take your best guess as to whether or not you are with the “right” woman. But at the end of the day it comes down to understanding that IF you choose to get involved with a particular woman there are no guarantees. Maybe that’s what scares me. In the past I though that it was a given that if you went on a date with a woman, you at least had a shot with her, and if you were involved in a committed relationship, ESPECIALLY a marriage, that you play by the rules and if you aren’t happy, you get the fukk out, instead of having a ONS with a guy you just met on vacation.

It’s a crazy world out there. At least I take solace in the fact that I will go to my grave with my eyes open, and I will know that I made better choices than most guys do.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP I know I gave you a hard time before but nice report on the lay. I must also say you have always been an honest poster on here and I give your respect for that. To me that is the ultimate compliment I could give anyone. I am glad to see your back.

As far as married woman go.... There are alot of married woman who cheat. I would say about 25%. But it is not in a womans nature to cheat.. to open her legs to another man. From my real life experiences woman usually cheat because there HUSBAND stops fvcking them. I know this sounds funny but its true. The 3 married girls that I was good friends with all cheated because of this reason. If you were to ask the girl you fvcked about her husband I bet she has an unsatisfactory sex life with him. Chances are that if he was taking care of business in the bedroom she would not be cheating unless she is a major head case.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah I totally agree there is always some other guy a woman is focusing on, but once she gets him she already reaching for the next branch.

It's funny, just a few days ago I was saying, I think in the thread about plate spinning, I was wondering where Str8's been and I bet he's been fclosing some girl while he's been away lol.

ZenGodMod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
With that kind of truthful knowledge. I feel sorry for our race in general. We've lowered ourselves to the extent of living some of the most un-for-filling ideals. To have the ideals fail and then force ourselves into cheating on the very ideals we held dear.

Actually happy to hear you hooked up a woman, STR8UP.

I believe you already know this, if you willing to help your single friend out. Make her realize, that this man she holds herself on to is no different to so many quality males. However she's self inflicting her own misery by not releasing her attachments toward this man thus blinding herself to other men.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo STR*UP,

Its a been a little boring here to say the least. Good of you to SHINE again.

Joekker is another guy, I'd like to see.

Your story is REALITY. However I find there is another spectrum of REALITY out there that we never talk about.

And YES, it is the QUALITY GIRL.

Some say it's a MYTH. I know DIFFERENT.

They are certainly not a dime a dozen. Most of them are very traditional in values and brought up very OLD SCHOOL. Yet, there are a few out there.

They do not need TRAINING as they already understand the MALE role in the relationship. They are raised as the MAN being KING of the household. They RESPECT your role traditionally and if they are young (below 25) WOOOHOOO they are YES machines.

And YES, you will WAIT a minimum of a month before any ACTION.

Very few and far between.

Remember you CHOOSE your women, do not let them CHOOSE you.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice lay report!

So this girl has spent the past TWO YEARS basically UNAVAILABLE, because she is WAITING for something that will never happen.
It CAN be done with a woman like this. The woman's weakness is that this fantasy guy is NOT touching her.

Think about this: her fantasy guy has attracted her because he's a challenge and is NOT interested in her. It's the chase she's enjoying (although she won't admit it). She enjoys getting frustrated by the fact that he's not all over her, and she loves fantasizing about him. Whether he knows it or not, he's giving her a nice emotional ride with ups and downs, and it's exciting for her. If you want to go deeper into all this, she is creating this emotional ride herself, but she's attached these feelings to this one guy. She's living off this fantasy that she's created about some guy who rejected her.

Now, in comes the guy who's armed with this knowledge. He comes in, flirts with her, and then fvcks off and flirts with some other woman. He comes back later, touches her, teases the 5hit out of her, and then fvcks off to flirt with another woman. He's basically duplicating the same thing as the fantasy guy, but he's doing something extra: he's touching her. Fantasy guy will NEVER touch her because he's not interested in her.

What you're doing is giving her the same emotional ride but you've added more excitement to it. Of course she's going to jump on!

When you get yourself stuck in her head, she will forget about fantasy guy and start thinking about YOU.

You can do one of two things:

1) Date her
2) Make her suffer

Yes, if you know a woman you want to 'get revenge' on, this is the worst fvcking thing you can do to her. She will be spinning her tires in a deep rut because she'll want to date you, but you won't date her. Instead, you keep her 'attached' by flirting with her, but never giving her your d1ck. Women like to call this 'leading her on' even though women will create the situation in their minds that causes them to be 'led on'.

Yes, fantasy guy is leading this woman on. But really, who caused her to be led on? It sure as hell wasn't 'fantasy guy'.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good thread STR8UP.

Listen...that "unavailable" woman...perhaps is not "available" for a relationship (e.g. the one in which she introduces her man to her friends)...but I can bet my salary (assuming she is hot or sexy) that she has phuck her share of men. And she has done that quite recently.

How do I know that? Because of the quality of her female (married) friends. In my years of dealing with women...one thing I have found in common...very rarely you will find a woman that does NOT phuck hanging around with female friends that cheat. If she goes out of her way to entertain two married friends that are cheating...I can assure you without any reasonable doubt that she has done some nasty things too.

She is the equivalent of the woman that says "I am a virgin", but has had plenty of an_al and oral sex. She is the "I am unavailable for a relationship type...but available to sleep around as long as no one finds out."

I have phucked plenty of married women in my PAST. Not advisable...but I am not going to play morals in here so I won't even comment on that.

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
So here we have a “single” female who wants a relationship, but is so hung up on one person that she won’t give anyone else a chance. And on the other end of the spectrum we have a couple of women who have secured their dream and found a husband, but are out on the prowl because their marriages aren’t what they had hoped they would be.

So I guess the moral of this is that you can strive to be the best man you can possibly be. You can take your best guess as to whether or not you are with the “right” woman. But at the end of the day it comes down to understanding that IF you choose to get involved with a particular woman there are no guarantees. Maybe that’s what scares me. In the past I though that it was a given that if you went on a date with a woman, you at least had a shot with her, and if you were involved in a committed relationship, ESPECIALLY a marriage, that you play by the rules and if you aren’t happy, you get the fukk out, instead of having a ONS with a guy you just met on vacation.

I don't want this to sound like I'm giving props to myself, but I seem to attract attached women. In fact I seem to attract cheaters in droves. This has happened while I have been in relationships or single. It has got to the stage that I purposely do my best not to get to know my friends new girlfriends, to avoid the upcoming situation that I'm sure is coming. This hasn’t happened once or twice either. I don't initiate ,or even step over the line at all ,nor do I follow up.

I have to say I have come to share a lot of str8ups views towards women and relationships.
Which makes me think maybe I’m attracting this with my own mindset? If I'm overly focused on something it seems to materialize. The problem is an over abundance of low quality women who I won't lay anyway. And the fact I'm perceived by these women as a bit on the side. I mix in a wide range of social circles as well so its not trailer park love either.
I never really worried about it till reading Str8ups posts ,but maybe mindset might play a role in attracting it?
Sorry for the hijack Str8up

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lookyoung said:
STR8UP I know I gave you a hard time before but nice report on the lay. I must also say you have always been an honest poster on here and I give your respect for that. To me that is the ultimate compliment I could give anyone. I am glad to see your back.

As far as married woman go.... There are alot of married woman who cheat. I would say about 25%. But it is not in a womans nature to cheat.. to open her legs to another man. From my real life experiences woman usually cheat because there HUSBAND stops fvcking them. I know this sounds funny but its true. The 3 married girls that I was good friends with all cheated because of this reason. If you were to ask the girl you fvcked about her husband I bet she has an unsatisfactory sex life with him. Chances are that if he was taking care of business in the bedroom she would not be cheating unless she is a major head case.
My experience is that the women that typically cheat are those that are in one of the following categories

1- Had a very shaddy past (e.g. engaged on sexual behavior typically frown by our society). These type...can change to "good quality" and remain like that, until things don't start going their way. In that case they go into the "getting even" mentallity. These type of women are what I typically refer as "hibernating". They were wild years ago...go into a hibernation period...and when the relationship hits a bump...she cheats.

2- Women that are simply sluts and have always been shaddy and continue to be shaddy...even after marriage.

3- Women that simply make a mistake because her emotional life at home is too messed up. This type, unlike the first two...are the ones that perhaps had a "good" past and were the "quality women"...but are now in a marriage with a drunk or abusive husband. And a very good man get into their lives, etc.

Having said all that...ANYONE is capable of cheating if put in the correct environment conductive to cheating.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lookyoung said:
If you were to ask the girl you fvcked about her husband I bet she has an unsatisfactory sex life with him. Chances are that if he was taking care of business in the bedroom she would not be cheating unless she is a major head case.
I have a different take.

First off, even according to the most conservative statistics, the number of women who cheat is higher than 25%. If I had a guess as to how many women have done at least SOMETHING that could be considered sexual with at least one other man during the term of their marriage, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO INTERCOURSE, I would bet the number is in excess of 50%. Add in the rest of them who have engaged in improper behavior ASIDE from being physical (drunken texts to another guy in the middle of the night when she is out of town and such) I would bet that you could put the number closer to 75%. And for me anyway, I would cut a woman loose if I found out she was even doing something as "innocent" as that.

And as far as the husband "not giving it to them".....well, I don't think that's a predominant factor most of the time.

Matter of fact, the night that I fukked this chick we were all out having a beer and got into a huge discussion about sex. One of the questions these women asked us guys was "When you are MARRIED, how many times per week should the husband EXPECT sex?"

WTF????? How many times per week should your husband EXPECT sex???? I started to go into the obvious (to me anyway) of why it would make any difference if you are MARRIED or simply in a relationship, and what was up with there having to be an EXPECTATION, but I knew it wouldn't get me anywhere so I bit my tongue.

So basically these women were saying that the hubby's WANTED sex, but they were unwilling to give it up because to them it is a CHORE. Then she's off fukking a guy she met two days ago, and TRUST ME.....it wasn't a "chore" with me. I started getting texts the next day from my friend telling me how the gravevine was buzzing about how good it was for this chick. So hubby is at home babysitting while wifey is getting the pipe laid during an alcohol drenched tropical vacation. Then she goes home and wants it even LESS from hubby, I'm sure.

Don't remember which PUA it was but a few people have mentioned how one or more of them had commented on how difficult it would be to ever see a woman the same way again, now that they KNOW how easily their buttons can be pushed. And I totally agree. Over the past several years seeing what I have seen has made me that much more particular about who I get involved with and how much trust I extend to them.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
Yeah I totally agree there is always some other guy a woman is focusing on, but once she gets him she already reaching for the next branch.
You never know who a woman is longing for. But you can rest assured that at any given time *most* women are pining for SOMEONE. Do you have what it takes to captivate her enough to become the "A" guy? Sometimes. But often it's an uphill battle. These chicks are playing out a fantasy intheir heads with another guy who they don't even KNOW will measure up, but they have built it up in their heads to the point where it's hard to compete. Sometimes you make it happen, sometimes you don't, and a lot of times you have less control over MAKING it happen than you think.

It's funny, just a few days ago I was saying, I think in the thread about plate spinning, I was wondering where Str8's been and I bet he's been fclosing some girl while he's been away lol.
I've been busy working on remodeling a condo I'm getting ready to move in to, but lately I have stayed off here on purpose, and it's working out for the better. I took a little break this weekend and checked out some of the posts but I'm not gonna get sucked back into this place.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We only chase what runs away from us.

What is running away from the single woman? What is running away from the married woman you tapped?

Idealizations.

Law 32: Play to People's Fantasies
The truth is often avoided because it is ugly and unpleasant. Never appeal to truth and reality unless you are prepared for the anger that comes from disenchantment. Life is so harsh and distressing that people who can manufacture romance or conjure up fantasy are like oases in the desert: Everyone flocks to them. There is great power in tapping into the fantasies of the masses.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't believe everyone's patting str8pu on the back for fvcking a married woman. I'm disappointed with this field report, and the responses.

STR8UP said:
Is there any wonder why men get frustrated?

I have said it before…..most women are RARELY 100% SINGLE. Even when they proclaim their independence, there is usually SOMEONE on their radar. Even when they are MARRIED, their radar stays ON.

This is what we are up against, fellas. Like it or not, that’s how it is.

So I guess the moral of this is that you can strive to be the best man you can possibly be. .
I'll agree with you that it's the woman's fault for cheating, but how can you say the moral of this is to become a better man?!?

A better man does not fvck married women. He has choices.

It makes me sick thinking that people can justify fvcking married women. As men, we are soo much more than just jumping on top of any woman that let's us.

We should have standards....men used to have standards back in the day. Ironically, women were actually women back then, feminine. Funny how these days we complain there's no good women around, yet it's ok for us to have the same low fvcking standards and values.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr.Positive said:
I can't believe everyone's patting str8pu on the back for fvcking a married woman. I'm disappointed with this field report, and the responses.

I'll agree with you that it's the woman's fault for cheating, but how can you say the moral of this is to become a better man?!?

It makes me sick thinking that people can justify fvcking married women. As men, we are soo much more than just jumping on top of any woman that let's us.

We should have standards....men used to have standards back in the day. Ironically, women were actually women back then, feminine. Funny how these days we complain there's no good women around, yet it's ok for us to have the same low fvcking standards and values.
Totally agree with this.

When you have such a large pool of single women, why mess with a married one?

It is usually the result of "Less Than Perfect" Character or Lack of Options.

I have turned down ALL married women who have PINED for sex. For 3 simple reasons:

1) I have too many other AVAILABLE OPTIONS
2) My personal rule of not DOING married women
3) The EXTREME case of the husband getting involved and what I would NEED to do

Combine this with STRENGTH of CHARACTER and it is NEXT.

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr.Positive said:

i agree with the "standards" issue. however i have also fvcked a married women in the past. im not saying its acceptable, but there are always different circumstances with every situation.

women make their own decisions and SHE is the one COMMITED to her husband. not str8up. but this is a completely different topic.

like he said, he realized that if it werent HIM, it would have been someone else that she connected with. the problem is her.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've unkowningly slept with amarried woman...never again. I guess you guys never had an angry husband waving a gun in your direction before. :)

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DavenJuan said:
like he said, he realized that if it werent HIM, it would have been someone else that she connected with. the problem is her.
This is exactly how women rationalize and justify their actions. Backwards rationalization. They make a poor decision, realize this after the fact, then make up reasons for their decision to justify it. Usually, this involves blaming everything on men.

This is what str8up is doing. Fvcking a married woman, then justifying it by saying "oh, it's ok, she's the one that's cheating. I have no responsibility, it was just my **** inside her ***** banging away."

One day, str8up, you may meet this woman's husband at a social function. Hopefully not. You may have to have a conversation with him.

How are you going to look this man in the eye?

That's the only question I have.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr.Positive said:

I have never fvcked a married woman, but I have fvcked woman who were seperated and had boyfriends. I probably would not be immune to fvcking a girl that was married if the situation is right. Do I think its wrong? Yes... But I can't knock STR8UP being that it could happen to me in the right situation.

I agree that woman were better back in the day. But men were always the same. They were a little more alpha back than but they cheated on there woman just as much if not more than the feminine modern man. Back in those days there were no diseases and men were more than likely to sleep with prostitutes.

As far as woman go cheating is much more acceptable in todays society. Back in the day her own parents would look at her as a slut. So would her friends. Her brother would smack her. And her husband would probably be looking to do some physical damage.

Today those days are over.

Her parents will tell her it didn't workout but we still love you honey. Marriage is tough but you will find someone you truly love. She will also tell her family that you were a jerk.

Her friends will take her out for drinks after she files for divorce and she will flirt with a bunch of guys on girls night out. Maybe even fvck one.

Her brother will give her support and the shoulder to cry on. He probably will be with her having drinks with her friends while she is flirting with other guys.

Her husband will sit there like an AFC saying I can't believe the slut cheated on me. I got a good attorney and I am going to fvck that b1tch. Even though he says this he will get fvcked royally in court.

I would also like to add that men and woman in todays society have changed. But woman have changed more. If you get a guy from the 50's and have him date in this era he is going to have alot of problems with these cvnts. You get a girl from the 50's she will not have any problems dating today.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lookyoung said:
I have never fvcked a married woman, but I have fvcked woman who were seperated and had boyfriends. I probably would not be immune to fvcking a girl that was married if the situation is right. Do I think its wrong? Yes... But I can't knock STR8UP being that it could happen to me in the right situation..
Well, I don't want to seem like I'm knocking Str8up too much. It's great that you are posting again, Str8up, your knowledge and experience, and as Lookyoung said, your honesty, is something that I respect. There's a lot of value in your posts, and they've helped me personally out a lot.

I stand by what I've posted though, I'm very much against this thread.

We'll have to respectfully disagree on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.