Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Married girl mixed signals

thecurtainfalls

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd like some advice from some of the more experienced men on where I possibly stand in this situation. I don't want keyboard jockey advice from virgins (the situation is far too complex and requires real-world experience to objectively analyze), and I'm not interested in people telling me not to mess around with a married chick. I don't feel like justifying why I'm interested in this, so save me the morality play please.

I've known this woman (who's married and in a sexless/loveless marriage) for a long time. We are very close. We frequently talk about sex. She has shown me pictures of her breasts. She describes her body to me in great detail. She asks me about my c0ck, how long it is, what it looks like etc. Just tonight over AIM she brought up the idea of us showing each other our "goods" just for kicks. She's a very sexual person... but not with everyone. She also trusts me a lot.

Here's the thing though. Even though that all sounds good, we'll be rolling along in a conversation like that and she'll throw in a game-stopper like "don't forget, I have boundaries that need to be respected because I'm married, so don't go too far". This is a girl who has given me a full on massage in her bed when her husband was out of town. We've never actually hooked up but there is no doubt that our interaction has ALREADY been very inappropriate, as you can obviously see. Her actions and words are often VERY contradictory, but when she throws that game-stopper in there, it sounds very serious... not half-hearted or something. When she drops those resistance lines, they appear very serious and legitimate. She will frequently say something like that right when our convos are getting good... and even though SHE initiated the subject matter, and frequently had just said something entirely inappropriate herself. She's very beautiful, and to add to the frustration I'm fairly sure that if she was not in a relationship I would be able to hit it at least a few times.

We are going on a trip together soon with some mutual friends. Husband on the other side of the planet. Should I ignore the boundaries she keeps talking about and try a move when we're drunk, or should I just accept that she enjoys being flirty and sexual with me but does not welcome a real advance? I fear failure in this situation more than any other I've ever been in, because I actually have something invested in this girl. We have a very good friendship that I don't really want to detonate, but I feel like there is fvck buddy potential lying just below the surface.

Note: The husband himself is a non-factor as far as any sort of threat is concerned. I do not fear him, I could easily beat his ass (he's a Silicon Valley dweeb), and he does not own any firearms, so spare me the "he's going to kill you" talk. This girl would NEVER be anything less than 100% discrete anyway.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actios speak louder than words. How long has she had you as a "sex talk" buddy? If she was going to cheat on her husband with you, it would have happened already. Women usually talk that way with guys they don't consider a sexual threat. They'll have a gay friend, or similar, to talk about sex and get them all excited, yet not have to actually have sex. You are playing that role and it seems like you are horny, eager, and frustrated at this point. Either she is using you to get off sexually, without putting out, or she's just trying to continue making you react.

The only thing to do is to kiss her and escalate sexually, and let her body/hands/actions stop you, not her telling you about her "boundaries that need to be respected". If she was really that concerned about her "boundaries" not being respected, she would never have allowed things to get this innapropiate.

So you can either keep this going on for months/years, or you can call her on it by making a physial/sexual advance and get what you want. You win either way. You will sex her or you can stop waisting your time.

thecurtainfalls

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gangster Of Love said:
Actios speak louder than words. How long has she had you as a "sex talk" buddy? If she was going to cheat on her husband with you, it would have happened already. Women usually talk that way with guys they don't consider a sexual threat. They'll have a gay friend, or similar, to talk about sex and get them all excited, yet not have to actually have sex. You are playing that role and it seems like you are horny, eager, and frustrated at this point. Either she is using you to get off sexually, without putting out, or she's just trying to continue making you react.

The only thing to do is to kiss her and escalate sexually, and let her body/hands/actions stop you, not her telling you about her "boundaries that need to be respected". If she was really that concerned about her "boundaries" not being respected, she would never have allowed things to get this innapropiate.

So you can either keep this going on for months/years, or you can call her on it by making a physial/sexual advance and get what you want. You win either way. You will sex her or you can stop waisting your time.
This is real talk right here. Thank you. A LOT of truth to that. Yes there is a very big chance I am playing the role of the emotional dildo, to excite her sexually and make her feel desired, but with no real benefit. I don't deny that one bit. The only thing I would say as evidence to the contrary argument is that she has shown me naked pictures of her, she is pretty physical/touchy with me, AND most importantly, I would say the sexual aspect of our friendship has been steadily increasing in the last 6 months. It wasn't always this intense between us, and even now, this is trending more and more sexual, and more and more inappropriate things keep happening. The situation is DEFINITELY escalating, not plateauing by any means.

You're right, gonna have to make a move to know for sure, but I want to really think about this and analyze more before I do, because there is a chance I have read this situation wrong and it will blow up in my face.

BobMo'

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are worried about being nice and keeping up a "nice guy" persona. Just push this ho onto the bed and fvck her. That's what she wants, despite all your rationalizing. Be a man and give her the meat. Or else keep being a nice guy, maybe she'll leave her husband, then you can take his place.

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She says it is sexless/ loveless, but do you really know for sure? I will answer for you. You absolutely DO NOT!!! Women like this will tell you anything. You have know idea what is going on behind closed doors and unless you are a fly on the wall you never will.

Now do not get me wrong here. What she is saying may have some validity to it, but TRUST me, you do not want to get mixed up with a married woman period.

Most of the time a woman will not leave her comfort zone of security. It happens, but not often. I speak from experience on this. Married women are not worth the hassles. If you could hit it and quit without being caught do what you must.

Married women have tons of baggage for the most part and there is no sense in allowing her baggage into your world.

K-man

Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience from the same situation a married woman will mention boundaries an "bad conscience" etc. just so thet when you and her get physical she can, in her mind, put all blame on you.

She needs to rationalize thet YOU led her to it and that she's just a victim.
Pathetic, I know.

But that's how they work. She couldn't care less about her boundaries, she wants to feel you iside her.

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
why do you keep allowing this woman to play you like a puppet on strings? Married women are disturbingly far much easier to fcuk than single ones.

She's just using you and its about damn time you do the same to her. There is absolutely nothing to analyse here, you are not the only guy she's fcuking around with (although you aint fcuking her lol). That means she is probably getting sexual satisfaction elsewhere.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen these type of women before.
Right now, you need to know that you essentially have VERY little of the frame in this "relationship". She has ALL of the control over you. The resistance comments are just that... frame setters. She's telling you how far she will go and just about how much she WON'T feel guilty about doing and you seemingly "have" to subject yourself to her rules.

Many of these women will simply get off on this type of attention. To her, she's not cheating, but I bet her husband would greatly disagree. She has yet to touch you or insert anything of yours into her... so in her mind, everything you are doing is fair play.

I'm sure that at this point, anything that happens between the two of you will be strictly because SHE wants it and not because you choose to do so. There are two ways this could play out:

(1) There's escalation and in her mind, she's built YOU up to be the guilty party for her "cheating".

(2) There's escalation and she stops and says: Hey, I set boundaries and you can't overstep them.

As you can see, either option ends up with HER making the decision for you. You could always pick Option #3:

- Stop feeding her ego and validation-seeking tendencies. Right now you are letting her know that she is "beautiful and desirable" enough to get away with this and that she is NOT cheating because there has been no physical intercourse.

This situation does not bode well for you, so for your sake, I hope you will not get emotionally involved and just have her as a side dish to your already plentiful plate. Have your meat and potatoes and just have this one as the crappy parsley on the wonderful steak that we tend to brush aside.

Yet, after re-reading, I can see you already are emotionally invested.
No matter what outcome happens or which option you choose, I can already tell you that in the first two options, you lose. In Option #3, you win and retain your frame as a man. If you're emotionally invested in this woman, then it is because you are probably seeking relationship qualities out of her, and I certainly hope not... because she possesses none.

She has her provider, she's just seeking out the bad boy attention, which you are giving her, but don't be foolish enough to think that she'll leave the nerd from Silicon Valley to live a fulfilling life of debauchery with you.

terran2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
how do you like being a puppet with blue balls, you get her all horny and her hubby gets to fvck her. he should thank your ass instead of trying to kill you when he finds out. So many girls out there and you choose to WASTE your only life trying to get a married girl?

anyway, just to help you, she's saying those show stoppers to take the guilt off her incase you fvck her, then she can say I told him not to **** me, but he pounded my ***** anyway. it's his fault. that's how girls are.

he might have enough money to pay someone to beat your ass into a bloody pulp.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thecurtainfalls said:
I fear failure in this situation more than any other I've ever been in, because I actually have something invested in this girl. We have a very good friendship that I don't really want to detonate, but I feel like there is fvck buddy potential lying just below the surface.
At this point I knew you were dead in the water. If you just wanted a casual thing with a married woman, you should have never gotten emotionally invested in her.

So at this point she can either keep c0ckteasing you and getting her kicks OR you can fvck her brains out and deal with the consequences.

You could always just drop her but I know that's something you probably don't want to do... ;)

thecurtainfalls

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I appreciate the insight from everyone, but let me make a couple of things clear.

I am not especially invested in this woman in a romantic sense. Like Kailex said, this is just a "side dish" to the other plates I have spinning. It would be incredibly foolish and a waste of time to make this a priority, but I obviously can't exactly ignore this situation either, just as any of you wouldn't if you were in my shoes.

Yes, on the other hand, I do have something invested in our friendship. I'm sure a lot of you probably don't understand that. I'm not going to blindly go caveman on her without thinking this through, because I can get other pu$$y, but I can't undo a bad mistake with someone I'm fairly close to. I am not in love with this woman, my happiness does not hinge on getting something out of this, and that is why if I'm not mostly certain that she'd welcome an advance, I'm not going to risk detonating the situation. I just don't care enough. I know that's far too mature a concept for some of you but it's the truth.

Terran2k, you're an absolute moron. I'm not a "puppet with blue balls", this woman has been an excellent friend to me for many years, and the reality is that the situation in the last 6 months has started to turn sexual. Sorry that the most complex relationship you've ever had with a woman is on jizzhut.com but things aren't always so black and white. And again, I'm hardly "wasting my life" by looking into this situation in more detail - again, THIS IS NOT THE ONLY GIRL ON MY PLATE BY ANY STRETCH OF THE IMAGINATION.

Special thanks to K-Man, Kailex, and BobMo for their advice. Definitely some truth to SoldMySoul's advice as well. I'm going to take some time to digest this more. I'd still be interested in hearing more input, but to the n00bs accusing me of being a puppet, grow a brain. This is a woman who adds TREMENDOUS value to my social proof/status and has been a great friend to me for some time. If you don't understand that, you're socially clueless and likely spend all day in your mom's basement. The question now is one of escalation and the changing nature of our relationship, not whether I am being "used" in some way. Of course I'm being used in a way, just as I use her for value as well.

K-man

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just wanted to add that it's important that she feels that she can trust you not to talk about her so that your secret is ever revealed, and that you never call her on her "no blame on me" game.

In my case, the married lady in question was very active in the way females are when they are interested in a male but I have NEVER mentioned that to her, quite the opposite.
Over a time period of four months we took small steps closer and closer until we had secks a couple of weeks ago, but I had to pretend I took all the initiatives when she in fact is guilty ass h*ll.

Just be careful so that you don't develop feelings for her. I did just that and it's hell knowing that she is now on vacation with her husband.

Take Care!

thecurtainfalls

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
K-man said:
and that you never call her on her "no blame on me" game.
Yes, this is basically the crux of the "go for it" argument... intense rationalization on her part, and the unspoken understanding that she's a guiltless party in all this so that she can feel right about herself. Because the actions just are not matching her words right now, which makes me think this is possibly the case as some of the other posters have said.

Real Talk

Don Juan
Reaction score
-
Married girl mixed signals
-And she's your friend you say? And you say you're "invested" already?
-Then you say you aren't "that" invested, and right after go ahead and talk about how invested you are again.

Don't kid yourself and say this is just a potential F-buddy. You've probably caught feelings already my man.

I don't see a good outcome down the road in this and I'm sure the objective side of you doesn't either. I think we've all been in a situation where we kid ourselves into thinking we aren't in as deep as we are with a woman. It's hard to simply tell you to bail out, but I don't think this is going to be a good experience for you.

All that suff with social proof is whatever. With the facts above, anyone here wanna guess low low odds are of a happy ending for OP?

thecurtainfalls

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously, I'm sick of the posters trying to psychoanalyze me. What don't you understand about this? I'm not in love with this woman. Clearly she possesses some extremely undesirable traits for a LTR partner. If I was her husband I'd be furious at her actions. She clearly can't be trusted to entirely control her desires. I think both of us are morally depraved to at least a degree.

I don't have illusions of stealing her from her husband and living happily ever after. She's hot, she's being sexual with me, and I'm interested in trying to fvck. Do you not understand the difference between being invested in a person ROMANTICALLY ("Oh my god, she's the only one for me, she's so perfect, I wish we could be together") and VALUE-wise (long friendship, social value, etc)?

Some of you exist in the 'theory' realm where you spout all this big talk, but it's clear that you're pretty disconnected from the way things work in the real world.

Real Talk

Don Juan
Reaction score
"I think we've all been in a situation where we kid ourselves into thinking we aren't in as deep as we are with a woman. It's hard to simply tell you to bail out, but I don't think this is going to be a good experience for you."

fear failure in this situation more than any other I've ever been in, because I actually have something invested in this girl. We have a very good friendship that I don't really want to detonate, but I feel like there is fvck buddy potential lying just below the surface.
-Strip away all of the machismo rhetoric, and you have a classic AFC story with some internet message board hyperbole here and there. Consider:

(My rules against getting involved with married woman notwithstanding)

-You haven't fvcked her even though you admit that you are invested and want to, so right now you're losing. Period end of story.

-You write long winded posts telling us about the situation, which is fine, except you become defensive towards anyone who suggests that maybe you should look at the facts of the situation and not what you're telling yourself inside your own head when taking a course of action:
(1)"Shes in a loveless marriage"
(2)"I'm fairly sure that if she was not in a relationship I would be able to hit it at least a few times."

Your perspective on the situation is based on these things that you dont know for sure(1), or aren't even real(2)

Here is the real list of things that should dictate your course of action:
-She's still married
-She told you, in effect, that you will never bang her as long as the above is true.

Here is the list of facts that would be appropriate for the mindset you are portraying to us right now:
-You and her have smashed already.

This reeks of AFC-denial stories. I'm not saying you are one; it's just not a situation that is you have set up for success. Reread my quote at the top. We've all been in some similar situation. I'm not attacking you, but it seemed like you wanted details about my opinion.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thecurtainfalls said:
Seriously, I'm sick of the posters trying to psychoanalyze me. What don't you understand about this? I'm not in love with this woman. Clearly she possesses some extremely undesirable traits for a LTR partner. If I was her husband I'd be furious at her actions. She clearly can't be trusted to entirely control her desires. I think both of us are morally depraved to at least a degree.

I don't have illusions of stealing her from her husband and living happily ever after. She's hot, she's being sexual with me, and I'm interested in trying to fvck. Do you not understand the difference between being invested in a person ROMANTICALLY ("Oh my god, she's the only one for me, she's so perfect, I wish we could be together") and VALUE-wise (long friendship, social value, etc)?

Some of you exist in the 'theory' realm where you spout all this big talk, but it's clear that you're pretty disconnected from the way things work in the real world.
At the risk of making you angry at me, and directing your bravado my way, I will say what you need to realize.

Guy, you should consider yourself lucky that this thread didn't/hasn't turned into a moral judgment lesson to you with people insulting you for what you're trying to do with a married woman. That being said, you definitely don't want to hear any of the truth and only have ears for what you want to hear. You only respond favorably to the advice and comments of guys who kind of tell you what you want to hear.

Now you're getting pi$sy with cats here telling you how it really is. If you really are getting enough tail and have a lot of plates on the side, then why do you keep wasting/spending so much time coming back here and overanalyzing this situation. It already has consumed you way longer than it needed.

You might not be in love with this one, but you definitely are coming across as angry, desperate, and delusional, at this point. That is what the men here are tyring to make you understand.

thecurtainfalls

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, okay guys you're right, I'm in AFC denial and I'm actually secretly in love with her...

Thanks for the advice that was actually useful, clearly this is descending into something else now. I'm done here.

boomerick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Been in this situation before...(years ago)

She's bored, likes your attention, gives you just enough skin to keep you sniffin around....

She'd dictating her "terms" for fooling around....which are really again giving you just enough of a scent to keep you sniffin.....

She totally controls the frame.....you are being used to fill her boredom time...

If her relationship is soo sexless boring and dissatisfing why doesnt she leave.....(wouldn't you or any other sane person)....

It isn't ....she's just justifying experimenting with sluttin around and you are easy for her....

She's also looking for "next branch" possibilities....

If you think I'm full of sh!t, by all means, put her to the test....

Try to straight out f*ck her......

If she goes you get the piece of @ss you want....

When she balks and freezes you out you know shes an AW .....

You can't guarentee of what kind of lay married chicks are ....from dead in bed to totally uninhibited....but you can guarentee that "there will be drama"....

If you give it an honest try and she won't f*ck you.... dump her.......she's using you....

Over and Out.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kailex said:
She has her provider, she's just seeking out the bad boy attention, which you are giving her, but don't be foolish enough to think that she'll leave the nerd from Silicon Valley to live a fulfilling life of debauchery with you.
Kailex said it ^^

To the OP, she owns the frame and she is outgaming you in her own way and she is having the time of her life..
You ever played that game with a small dog where you hold a small piece of meat, and just as it jumps up to snatch it, you pull it up and away. The dog then waits with tongue hanging out and you lower the meat morsel until he jumps again, so you pull the meat piece up and out of it's reach...,and so on.

Are you enjoying the life of a hungry canine ?