Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Married girl mixed signals

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thecurtainfalls said:
I've known this woman (who's married and in a sexless/loveless marriage) for a long time.
if what you said above is true, then where the hell is she getting sexual gratification from because she sure as hell aint getting it from you.

like gangster of love said, if you are spinning enough plates you wouldn't need to spend your time analysing this situation.

This is a woman who adds TREMENDOUS value to my social proof/status and has been a great friend to me for some time. If you don't understand that, you're socially clueless and likely spend all day in your mom's basement. The question now is one of escalation and the changing nature of our relationship, not whether I am being "used" in some way. Of course I'm being used in a way, just as I use her for value as well
why are you acting like she the only woman who can add value to your social status. If you actually had other plates to spin you wouldn't need to care about this one but im starting to think you are just bullshitting us about having other plates. The reason you are so emotionally invested in this woman is because you don't have any other plates to occupy your time with.

She's very beautiful, and to add to the frustration I'm fairly sure that if she was not in a relationship I would be able to hit it at least a few times.
this is just your ego talking here, married women are easier to fcuk because they usually only want one thing and that's sexual gratification. C'mon dude its been 6 months already and you haven't even fcuked her yet, let alone touch her breasts.

Yes, on the other hand, I do have something invested in our friendship. I'm sure a lot of you probably don't understand that. I'm not going to blindly go caveman on her without thinking this through, because I can get other pu$$y, but I can't undo a bad mistake with someone I'm fairly close to.
lol you are the first guy i've seen who if they had to choose between pussy or friendship, they would actually stop to think about it.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
This is very simple. If you fuvk her, you may get attached. BUT SHE WILL NEVER LEAVE HIM. So, if you can control your emotions and not fall for a married woman, then go ahead and do it. I did this about a year ago. This woman of yours is having sex with at least three men right now. You are number four, the one that gives her emotional attention. Married women are the easiest to fuvk, especially if husband is unattentitive (spelling). Two things; your ethics (this will happen w your wife, karma always gets you back) and NEVER fall in love with another man's wife.

I have a rule for banging married women.

It has to be one and done. You cannot see her ever again. That punny little husband you talk about, well, he may just go crazy and kill both of you. You never know how a man will react to a cheating wife. Good luck.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Happy to take this case. Order in the court!

AFAIC, you need to just guide her to sex. And she'll stop you when things get "inappropriate". She must want sex, but you haven't actually done it. WTF is wrong? Can't you see this easy lay? Judge nismo does (well did, correction, would have) and LONG put the order in her court!

She doesn't need your ass for money, just for the love and sex that she's not getting. Don't get attached cuz you're gonna run around and get your feelings hurt like I did once. Beyond a reasonable doubt, she wants you to f**k her. But she'll never leave that dweeb. Oh, and if she doesn't let you f**k, you're on the treadmill my friend. You're running, but getting nowhere. She got you by the balls.

You never know, the hubby might go apesh*t on you. Just tread carefully, f**k her and be done with it. You'll know what she wants by her actions. Be a sexual threat, or you'll be in the friendzone. You may be in the friendzone if it's been 6 months. Goddamn. You may have lost your chance.

Did I mention that women have lots of options? How many other guys want this girl by the time she gets divorced? How many other guys do you think she can get love and sex from at any time? How many other guys want to marry this girl? You're not the only one she's doing this with. If the attraction dies, she's got guys lined up outside the door who'll make it happen. Make her feel like she needs to sex you. Tap into a woman's emotions, not her logic. That's my ruling.

Case closed. Update us on what happens (did you get laid or not?)